Do you still go to arcades?

Do you still go to arcades?

Attached: sgla9nt5fl231.jpg (1536x2048, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzy1uUgeRPI
twitter.com/Twitch_Pink/status/1159888331297230848
imgur.com/a/ZeZGTrK
pastebin.com/E8j3ypiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF INV ASMON ARCADE NOOOOOOOOW

i would
if they still existed in my country

Attached: 1512702810796.jpg (609x660, 52K)

Never been to one to begin with.

Attached: 1556858146635.jpg (499x449, 61K)

>That posture

Holy shit he looks like if you threw a rock at him he would break a bone. Does he have some muscle disorder?

No because the only ones that still exist you go spend exorbitant amounts of money to play shitty mobile games or throw a basketball into a hoop which I can literally do for free at a park. Arcades suck.

Dude on the right looks like hes super fragile. Probably holding the lightgun like that because he doesnt have the strength to hold it otherwise.

no, I just brought the arcades home by spending all my wagecuck dollars on arcade boards

That "fragile" dude makes more in a day than you do in a month, and he slams the tightest pussy every night. How does that make you feel?

The only one I know of is for families, and the arcades cabinets are on the same level as app games.

seethe

why do we have an hourly thread of this faggot?

>he doesn't have the gamer stance

Attached: 1553278414198.jpg (859x1030, 80K)

Nearest round1 is 4 hours away, so I try going every other month. They're going to open one in my city in 2021 though.
Chunithm when

Attached: Miki eating a jelly donut.gif (128x128, 186K)

the asmon retard has a nice sweater, looks comfy and cute tbqh

I look EXACTLY like that. What do?

how'd you get this picture of me and my friend?

stretching and aerobic exercises.

This is literally me, what the fuck

>sweater and gym shorts
>that god damn hair

Stop this. Stop wearing gym shorts in public.

asmongold clean your room
youtu.be/uzy1uUgeRPI

There's a decent arcade with cheap beer I like to get drunk at and play video games while waiting for a band I want to hear at a venue next door. Pinball a shit though, fuck hipsters.

>lift and run and i still look lke this
FUGG

I would wager one in three people over the age of 20 living in the developed world looks like this. We spend a lot more time sitting down than we once did.

I have no arcades near me.

I am a bemanifag, so yes

I like Asmon because he's still unlatched with what he says despite being a big streamer now. He has some pretty based conservative/libertarian viewpoints too. I think he's put on a ton of fun events in the Classic beta server and I can't wait to play on Faerlina. The people who think a couple big streamers are enough to "ruin the economy" or "take over the game" are unironically deluding themselves. I understand not liking streamers, but let's not pretend they'll have any lasting negative impacts on gameplay.

Attached: 315568545815684.jpg (450x664, 48K)

wait for the AQ event

dude just stop watching streamers, don't be a fucking retard for once in your life.

>Caring about the political viewpoints of others
stop this.

>The people who think a couple big streamers are enough to "ruin the economy"
thats the thing i dont understand. if anything the economy will be great because 2000 zoomzooms will buy up your mats to trade over to the streamers they worship

there are 3 giant fucking losers in this post

Dave & Busters is okay I guess but going alone as an adult is an embarrassment if you're not just picking up food

Mutt genocide WHEN?

Attached: 31551861846.jpg (539x960, 86K)

There's only one arcade around the place and i usually go there to play some fightan.

Problem is the arcades are too fucking expensive.

Attached: 1563750865919.png (959x787, 588K)

I'm not even going to bother opening that pic, seriously don't try to defend how stupid you are.

this would work if watching streamers was actually fun

this is a zoomer thread though so I understand if this is an unpopular sentiment

Who are you to say what is fun and what isn’t, boomer?

I just go there because I play DDR and it's significantly closer and cheaper to get to than R1.

*brrt*

twitter.com/Twitch_Pink/status/1159888331297230848

your taste has already been made apparent, stop being so insecure about it and just own it

all that effort for a mediocre pic of an ass?
all that effort just so some random girl can get more followers?

i dunno who this fucker is but i hate his weasel face and rat eyes
also fuck off with e-celeb shit

>i'll gladly objectify myself for likes
so this is society.,...

I do go to play Pump it Up every weekend.
Does that count?

user, this is nothing new

Lmao nah I slam a thousand times more than he does lol also my dick is 7 feet long ahaha shut the fuck up nerd before I wedgie you in front of your dad. Don't ever post on my site again.

HAHAHAHA

OH

MY

GOD

YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS

LOOK

THAT GUY

IS PLAYING

VIDEO

GAMES

AT A PLACE

THAT HAS

VIDEO

GAMES

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

WHAT A

FUCKING

NERD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based i just got pregnant reading this post

I think I better picture would show dudes sucking off a rando in an alleyway, until one comes along and says stop sucking cocks. Naturally they ignore the voice of reason and continue consuming.

Only with my little sister

Attached: incest1.png (700x5000, 1.62M)

>wearing shorts with a long sleeved shirt

why do people do this?

If there’s one around fuck yeah.
I wish more here had fighting games.

>okay at rhythm games
>playing some semi-advanced Sound Voltex charts at my local Round 1
>actually get a noticeable crowd of normalfags around me watching
>some cutie complements me after the song ends
Kamiya was right, styling at arcades is a neat feeling.

Attached: 1540613565104.png (400x400, 84K)

>mfw have two left feet and can't play DDR-esque games
How am i supposed to git gud at these?

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-003403.png (481x492, 219K)

Most rhythm games aren't dance themed user.

Attached: 【Sound Voltex III】 Blastix Riotz (GRV) with hand shot_1_2.webm (406x720, 2.26M)

kek

Attached: 1536860203951.png (640x480, 296K)

If you're in burgerland, I recommend checking out a pinball museum. Typically have a single entry fee, and you can play as much as you want. The selection will be decent, also.

The only one i'm good at is Guitar Hero, and those guitar-based rhythm games are no longer cool.

I only started playing Sound Voltex a couple years ago so never too late to start.

See a chiropractor

>PUSSY BRO PUSSYY PUSSSSYYYY

Attached: 1565869017961.jpg (303x335, 26K)

Switch to Gitadora

tfw always liked asmongold. tehres a tendency for autists here to lash out at things they perceive "normies" to enjoy. like reddit or twitch (both arguably better sites than Yea Forums)the sad thing is they will miss out on so many good places and experiences for no real reason

I think it's unfortunate that he also has to deal with being a jizzbrain on top of being a matchstick bodied pedophile with leukemia.

I never found part 2 of this, fuck

I wish I had any arcades here. Wish there was a tekken scene (hell, ANY scene) in my region/country.
The most we have are bars with old KoF machines or places where you can play some custom PC cabinets with MUGEN, MAME or some shit.

Attached: 1565900432289.png (939x574, 106K)

Cringe

Only to play fightans with my friends and if we go to the only mall that has one. It's all old stuff though, like Cruisin' USA, Tekken 4 and there's even DK and Pacman machines there.

>ran into a qt /jp/ user at a convention
>we spend hours at the open arcade playing together, mostly shmups and rhythm games
>exchange contact information and plan to go to another local arcade sometime
>took a day off work to have a whole day playing shmups, puzzle arcade, fightan, metal slug, etc
>pop boner and have to hide it. feel shame for a mixture of reasons but mostly because of the 8 year age gap and I just wanted to play videogames with a new friend
was a fun time. I look forward to us going to the round 1 in the area next

imgur.com/a/ZeZGTrK

You're lucky that I'm such a nice fellow

Thank you very much, sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I went to one about a month ago. I got my ass kicked by battle gear. Probably shouldn't have picked the hardest track on my first try.

why is he so odd looking?

Good Lord, Asmongold is so fucking ugly and I heard he lives off fast food and his place is a trash heap. Not sure how he stays skinny, like I get that he has money so that's the only reason he has a girlfriend but man, just look at his fucking face. Surprised he hasn't lost the rest of his hair as well. He legit looks like a 50 year old man in the body of a 30 year old, like he's already aged like milk. By the time he's 50 he'll probably like 80.

He looks like something pretending to be human but not getting it quite right. I get a sense of uncanny valley when i look at him. His facial expressions are never right either. Something is really fucking off about this guy.

He looks like a cancer patient, user. He looks sick. He's balding and does some shitty comb over to hide it as well, plus his teeth are fucked up. He has a terrible overbite. He has no muscle on his body at all, so if you poked him he'd probably fall over. I'm surprised he has enough muscle on his body to do rudimentary things. I'm surprised he can hold that gun. As I said, he legit looks sick. No muscle mass, no weight on his body.

>ooga booga muh money!

sup kike

Why is he wearing a women's jacket

You are a god

>half the floor is ticket/claw amchines
>fucking flappy bird shit
>wheel spinning games
>arcade cabinets that only have SFV and up games
>play the new Initial D/mario kart GP games
>you have to pay to keep playing even if you place first

Round 1 can eat shit

I'll stick with MAME or the rare pay per hour place when I go to the bay area

Attached: 1553081580600.png (480x360, 212K)

Every once in a while, there's this one arcade right next to a bar, so sometimes me and bros go get wasted and then stumble next door to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Tekken 4

ftm

i just don't understand my own brain. i could hop on youtube and shit out stupid content all fucking day long without a care in the world but i get so caught up in worrying about how i am perceived and whether anyone will like me.

meanwhile this guy who looks like a literal fucking goblin faggot has everyone sucking his cock in some mmo for no real good reason. why can't i just get the fuck over myself?

oh wait i have dignity fuck

fuk yeah the nickel arcade the next town over has time crisis and house of the dead and a bunch of racing games

I hate this so much about me...

man i wish there was an arcade like that near me

his gf is ugly without a ton of filters and make up.

I work at an arcade. It has its ups and downs.

I fix elevators. So, same.

more like, up up down downs left right left right?

My joke was better fuck you.

Attached: 1558314294409.png (793x309, 110K)

Your joke was so generic I could see an up vote arrow

okay you win

Attached: anakin.jpg (308x307, 16K)

Yeah I go 3 times a month. Always play Sound Voltex V and Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 and sometimes I hit House of the Dead Scarlett Dawn and Time Crisis 5 if I feel like shooting.

I don't think I've seen one of those in like 10 years.

Gravity Wars is such a cooler title than Heavenly Heaven and Vivid Wave.

Does anyone want his address lol

I go once a week, because I don't have enough room/money to get my own DDR machine. I've played DDR for like 13 years on and off, and I wouldn't trade my ability for anything in the world. Doing successful spins on the pad is a feeling that I've never experienced anywhere else.

pastebin.com/E8j3ypiz

why is your post so odd looking?

Attached: 1307857292873.png (656x474, 86K)

>pc version got all of heavenly haven's tracks except for omega dimension unlocks
>only way to get them is through the arcade
>nearest sdvx cab is a state away
I got real excited when I saw the announcement then disappointment when I have never touched omega dimension

Attached: 34t34et.png (580x282, 310K)

Only barcades.

Attached: Barcade_NewHaveb960_SB182146s.jpg (960x338, 137K)

I legit live not too far from him... It's real. His moms name is Shelley, shes like pushing 70 and his dads name is robert, vietnam vet. Creepy I know , but theres his addy... order him some pizzas on Saturday when hes streaming :)

Play on data

Nah. The nearest decent barcade is in downtown Potland, and I'm not about to step one foot in that fucking cesspool. Hell, we've even got Antifa vs Patriot Prayer warnings coming out the ass for this Saturday because the police and the mayor can't get their shit together. People are placing bets at work on how much damage and how many people Antifa will murder, especially after they tried to murder over a thousand people at an ICE facility a few weeks back.