I've got a strong feeling he's gonna be DLC4

I've got a strong feeling he's gonna be DLC4

Attached: TravisTouchdown_TSANMH (1).png (967x1252, 752K)

FUCKHEAD

Wouldn't surprise me if he was last or a bonus fighter. He's starting to feel like the next Bayo.

I'd love for Travis to be in Smash, but he's still relatively unknown compared to the others.

the cop from Astral Chain has a better chance, FUCKHEAD

Attached: astral chain.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Only if he shouts "It's game time".

There are multiple literal whos in smash you fucking idiot. Youre just just as bad as the fucking too big nay sayers with ridley. Kill yourself.

aren't his games rated like D or Z, no way they'd put him in

>Bayo
>Snake
>Joker

Sorry lads.

Attached: gif.gif (256x192, 671K)

I'd love this guy like I did in UMvC3

Compared to other characters Travis is obscure even by those standards. The least likely characters tend to make it into smash, but its not always how people want it.

By what standards exactly? The ones you pulled out of your ass?

>ANOTHER fucking anime swordsman
just kidding Travis is cool

>They gave a Incineroar a German suplex and not a Tiger suplex
Absolutely disgusting. At least that helps Travis’s chances

He's the final tier of Anime Swordsman. Can't be more anime than an otaku

>Imagines a new remix of We are finally cowboys.
That would be great.

There's characters from games like Dragon Quest, Castlevania, Street Fighter, and Persona 5, and plenty from Nintendo's back catalogue, either from big games or more forgotten releases. I like the NMH games but they're super niche titles, and I think Suda deconfirmed him a long time ago.

Zero chance, but maybe for the next game

The most "literal who" franchise in Smash is Persona 5 and even that's leagues above NMH in terms of popularity.

>Bayo builds a cult like following
>Can't get a sequel made
>Nintendo swoops in and gets things running
>reveals Bayo 2 at WiiU reveal

>Nintendo picks Suda as one of the first devs to see switch hardware
>Nintendo asks him to revive Travis to help appeal to western audiences
>Nintendo gives Suda center stage at the switch reveal
>Nintendo hooks Suda up with other devs for shirts and lets him put in multiple Zelda ones
>Nintendo distributes and advertises TSA in NA and EU
I'd be willing to bet he made it onto the short list for DLC reps, but probably got passed over
>inb4 suda deconfirmed him
He legally couldn't say and that was a Japanese launch stream about launch details

Friendly reminder, NMHIII is only 25% done as of July 31st as per Famitsu and will most likely slip to 2021 or later.

He's in.

Attached: Suda stroking it.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

>Persona 5

You still have not stated a single valid reason why Travis has no chance of getting in.

>Not wanting both

do any of those kill dozens of people for fun

Make him the final DLC.
That way theres No More Heroes added to smash

When Shulk got in Smash 4 Xenoblade was an obscure as fuck franchise. Shulk was the definition of a literal who.

>shulk gets a spot
>not travis touchdown
delusional

Attached: 1533739459278.gif (444x250, 1.09M)

The original point was the fact that Travis is from an M rated series

Shulk is first party.

That'd be tight. I'd be a little upset if Travis doesn't even get a spirit when Shantae did. Suda has really given some of his best work to Nintendo

>For fun
>Literal paid assassin on a contract
No different from Bayonetta.

Travis has never killed anyone for fun. He kills because he wants to be the best assassin in the world. He only kills his designated targets and people who try to kill him first.

What the fuck does that matter? This game has fucking megaman and cloud strife in it. Are you retarded?

>first party
>literal who
this guy is more recognizable

metal gear is M rated

Attached: 1274472685919.png (404x404, 93K)

>Sakurai and Suda are friends
>Suda pushed out NMH2 so Brawl could be delayed
>He's very vocal about Travis being in Smash
I'd be upset if he didn't get in. But I'm expecting a Mii Costume

meant fornot

I know that Metal Gear is M rated. So is Bayonetta and Persona 5. Read the reply chain.

Snake directly flat out says in MGS that he enjoys killing people in battle.

Masafumi Takada at GhM also worked on the Brawl soundtrack. I don't think him being friends with Sakurai is doing him any favors though. There's that one interview floating around where Sakurai just laughs. Honestly thought Nintendo picking the DLC gave him a better shot, but he flat out just picked Joker because he likes P5. Didn't even get an SMT alt.

Suda already cashed in his I-O-U chip from Sakurai to get Nintendo to fund NMH3

>pushed out NMH2 so Brawl could be delayed
>Brawl released Jan 31, 2008
>NMH2 released Jan 26, 2010
I think it was NMH1, but I don't know how true that actually is

Because Suda deconfirmed him during last years live stream for promoting Travis Strikes Again? Most of the third party DLC fighters are also from franchises more popular or recognizable than NMH as well, and Sakurai has his own way of picking fighters that clearly isn't always what some fans wanted.

Are they? I know they're listed as a major client on the website and it's weird how the team blew up from 15 to 100 people, but the legal line just says GhM and Marvelous

Grant Kirkhope said the same shit

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you .......

You mean like how Kirkhope deconfirmed Banjo?

This, Shulk is a literal who character, Smash made xenoblade famous, same with fire emblem

Kek.
Took me a second but nice.

There was a huge campaign to localize it though. It definitely did over 1 million and I think NMH1 in the wii is still the most successful entry at 500k

I take that back. Looks like xbc1 only did 200k in japan and no concrete numbers elsewhere. NMH is probably on par

I wouldn't take the stream as a deconfirmation for legal reasons, but
>Sakurai has his own way of picking fighters that clearly isn't always what some fans wanted
is entirely true especially from the joker situation. I'd settle for a spirit battle with Shulk. Just something. Fucking Shantae got in

My dick is dlc4