Hey, user! Mind if I borrow your laptop?

Hey, user! Mind if I borrow your laptop?

Attached: Sou.png (330x624, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIOrgvjqtLA
youtube.com/watch?v=PwGFsVyJJ0c
jpstore.dwango.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=1056
twitter.com/KerokeroCoder
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_I34nshlOPk
youtube.com/watch?v=CBXUx1X5wog&list=PLrcIVMMsuZnBmUYCMAFy4dz1xRVkI3X8c&index=7
twitter.com/hisui0706_131/status/1065268757084270593
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thujopsis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’re a hacker, dammit. Use your own.

Attached: choose_this_topic.png (820x627, 323K)

I give you this better meme to take the taste off that fetishfag meme.

Attached: BAE9CDB1-968A-4D88-BFC9-208AA01F90F1.jpg (2976x2387, 767K)

Just think, if Ranger lived we'd have bucket or beanie Ranger.

Yeah sure go for it, but don't open the folder labeled lable.

Has anybody beat or translated the demo yet?

He’d use the bucket to hold his expressions.

Do you mind if i take your life?

No, actually.

So let me get this straight, Sou during the first game was trying his best to get Kanna chosen as the person to die and Kanna went along with it because she wanted to die?

Attached: smugsou.png (237x206, 37K)

Attached: g-d_i_wish_that_were_me.png (816x624, 348K)

I've been seeing this game a lot on Yea Forums, can anyone please fill me in on what is it about? Is it like DR?

Not sure, since it’s impossible at this point to know what the madman is actually thinking.
But at face value no, since he warned Kanna about the properties of the Sacrifice card.

Yes, but instead of murder mysteries it’s Trouble in Terrorist Town.

I doubt it. I think he just wanted to expose the real Sage.

It's DR except not shit.

his motives were complex

It's a mix of Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Mafia/Werewolf, and RPGmaker horror game.

I’m actually surprised at just how much I liked the horror. I thought I hated the blood’n’gore type but the hallucinations are actually well done.

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A FOSTER SISTER

TELL ME ABOUT KANNA
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE BUCKET

You got me, downloading now.

It's pretty fucking good, the OST is ballin, too bad we will need to wait a few months for the final chapter

All that crying creates a puddle, gotta put it somewhere

Attached: 1565368261955.jpg (1200x513, 109K)

You should stop reading this thread until you finished chapter 1 and 2 getting spoiled would ruin the whole experience

youtube.com/watch?v=RIOrgvjqtLA
>When the guitar hits

Attached: hakken.png (816x624, 174K)

>the OST is ballin
It's really not that much. The use of alternate themes and leitmotifs is well done, but the instrumentation is shit and the composition is boring.

So did Kanna and Sou fuck or what?

Reminder that Sou is retarded
>actually beleives that everyone will start doubting Sara over some evidence that only him saw after he acts really suspiciously
>almost gets killed in the process, second highest amount of votes
>lucks out, if the Sage hadn't been voted in the first place during the first round he would have died over his bullshit
>him giving Q-taro tokens for the laptop almost kills everyone
>his masterplan to make everyone doubt Kanna ends up causing the game to end either with her death or his
The smartest character is Q-taro
>canon winner at least during one ending
>hides how smart he is
>Keiji finds him more trustworthy than Sara
>was the one who motivated everyone when they had given up during the first trial
>saves lives when he feels like it
>only cares about himself first and foremost, but when helping the group is the better call does it without doubting
Q-CHAD will survive until the very end unlike Keiji and the shota

Attached: 1565211878538.png (600x624, 425K)

Attached: mogu-GO5.png (816x624, 4K)

I want to fuck Sou.

fuck useless girls
kai shouldve been alive

>Finally get to vote him dead
>Game spins it as a noble sacrifice
>It turns out him dying is the good outcome anyway
I understand he was doing anything possible to survive that 0% but I still never warmed up to him even though he ultimately had good intentions.

Attached: Soureactions.png (1080x1944, 2.33M)

Depends on if you like sad girls.

Attached: 9E0729E6-AC8D-433C-B48F-1DBFDFA48AD3.png (318x600, 232K)

It's actually really good, user. Play it and enjoy the ride.

They did sleep in the same room after all..

I honestly want Q-taro to survive over that fucking brat Gin.

If she’s tired, she has a seat right there.

So do we know his personality? He seems nice from his sprites there.

What we know from spoilers is that he's kind of a jokester who sort of shits on the people you give out names to him since he wants a new name for whatever reason. He also holds a grudge against Alice for understandable reasons

Other than that, we don't know much about him yet.

Attached: RealSou.jpg (624x703, 155K)

He's Junko.

Reminder that Nao and Sou went to the same high school and Mishima was Sou's teacher. Nao will be important for chapter 3.

Attached: Naoschool.png (490x624, 74K)

Yeah i do man sorry, im really private with my stuff. If you need some help with a project or something though, im down to hang out and help you with it.

>filthy non candidate
>important

Oh I see. Guess his sprite can be interpreted as him being the playful psychopath as well. Can't wait to see him in action and how the others interact with him especially "Sou".

But according to demo spoilers, Sou says he's an adult and adults in Japan are 20+ while Nao is 19 so they can't be from the same class.

Cubetaro is definitely the one who's made sure he's in the best position possible. I almost believe he could even be behind everything.

Shut up Gashu.

I never said they were classmates. Just that they went to the same school. Sou could be her senpai for all we know. Besides, based on those spoilers, I'm 100% confident that Sou was Mishima's student and Mishima is connected to Nao so Nao is likely connected to Sou as well meaning Nao will be important in chapter 3.

Attached: Naoschool2.png (490x624, 73K)

He really did. People can hate on him or whatever, but the guy seriously knows how to play this game.

Do you guys think Ryoko's involved?

>Sou looks and acts smarter than he actually is
>Q-Taro looks and acts dumber than he actually is
Someone has to make a "Virgin Sou vs. Chad Q-Taro" edit if it doesn't already exist.

I agree. This just has to be made now that we know the two more.

nips believe in this too because mishima is the only name that sou would accept from the known participants

If any of this is true then Sou is going to fucking murder Miley and Gashu for what they did to those two.

what did kanna mean by this

Attached: 1565889618515.jpg (1024x694, 94K)

sure, I don't min-

Attached: low quality shit.png (500x517, 265K)

she saw Sara's yakuza tattoo

What does Kanna do with "Sou" while they stay in their room together?

Honestly thought it was gonna be a folder icon with “Anime tiddies” under it.

She saw something that will end up being important for chapter 3.

They put on twice as much clothes, blindfold each other, and Sou sleeps on the chair, all because they’re aware of the implications.

>kanna takes off the bucket so she can go take a bath with the others
>puts bucket back on her head after taking a bath
what is wrong with this girl?

Meant for

It's funny but the only person in this game who's ever mocked her for having a bucket on her head was the real Sou

Why does he need to sleep on a chair in his own room? That bitch should sleep on the chair or sleep on the floor.

>all of nao's breast covered by hair
what a shame

Well, it just wouldn’t be very productive. Poor girl is already a wreck because of Kugie. And everyone has reasons to not mock her for it—even if it’s so she can be used.

Attached: ECCBjKxW4AIVAU8.jpg (746x2047, 217K)

Nao's huge breasts being covered angers me.

>not "how to win at mafia"
>no "straight sex with buckets" on bookmark
truly low quality shit

He's such a lovable cunt

She's 13 wearing a damn bucket on her head lol. It's like me using my towel as a cape.

Attached: EBsSOj5VUAIc5Va.jpg (1713x1205, 280K)

please change it if you can, I cant make good oc

what happens if you tell q-taro to hit the button, does he actually do it?

Yeah

He does it after making sure he is 100% going to survive it, so that means he lets Gin take another shot for good measure

Attached: 1564003706983.png (480x624, 116K)

yes

Attached: absolutely.jpg (198x254, 10K)

there is a reason why he is the 4th most likely person to survive the game on the betting sheets

Sou likes boys

sou molesting gin

I thought Sou was a girl when I started playing, but I think I'm fine with this.

Yeah while Naomichi is the 2nd most likely person to survive.

which sou

to be fair, he ALMOST made it threw his trial.

if he got a less bullshit trial, i'm sure he'd make it out no doubt, either that or get voted.

You still do that?

Yeah. Naomichi got a pretty shitty trial. Plus he did his trial on his own unlike Sara and Keiji while all Q-taro only needed to place fucking cards on the ground.

Doesn't matter

Attached: EBrZPG1UEAAGzkV.jpg (1728x1508, 236K)

Can't wait for fake Sou to get dabbed on by real Sou

sou is dead though

You don't?

same. that fucker needs to know his place

Is the "save Shin" route just going to be Shin and Sou trying to one up each other at being the best madman?

>he kept Kanna
Yikes

nah he was passed out on the table

My biggest hope for the ending is that the happy ending for saving Kanna was a lie and ends up way worse than the saving Sou route

Yeah. Shin has clearly lost it and Real Sou ain't right in the head. So those two will probably form a truce then backstab each other immediately or just try to undermine each other for most of 3-1.

T. Kugie

Same. Those fags who kept Kanna needs to be punished.

Delete this.

Attached: Pee.png (230x624, 44K)

This. It’s an asshole thing to do, but putting her life on the life was Kanna’s intention, and as pissed as Shin is about it, he’s still might be helpful.

And if he really has lost it, then maybe he and Sou will just cancel each other out. Shin can orbit Sou and leave Sara alone.

We know the real Sou will eventually win. The fake can't measure up to the real deal. Didn't fake Reko teach you that?

unnnnf

Attached: 1565891071178.png (490x624, 82K)

Attached: file.png (816x624, 69K)

There was absolutely no reason to keep Kanna any longer. She was ready to die and we were finally getting to see the real "Sou" which was Shin. Sure he's gone crazy and wants everyone dead but he'll probably snap out of it later in chapter 3 especially when we now have Sou in the mix. Can't have two madmen on the loose right?

nigger

I have yet to play the game, but I want to ask a mechanical question- so you get to select the topics you discuss in the mystery?

Technically yes. But I don’t see the point, since there’s usually only one topic.

Fucking stop.

Attached: Waaah.png (230x624, 43K)

Sure, but in exchange you need to put on this dress and bend over my bed.

So what does deciding against it do?

fake reko ended up killing real reko if you spare her

You just go back, really.

she needs a ahego face

Sounds as unnecessary a mechanic as Danganronpa 1's Re:Action commands

What does the dress look like?

Imagine if she farts in your face.

Attached: file.png (847x619, 827K)

>Can't have two madmen on the loose right
Why can't we? If done right, we could make it work.

Attached: TheSous.png (716x600, 444K)

Eh, it gives you time to save at least

What would you want it to look like?

how about she just sits on it

>And if he really has lost it, then maybe he and Sou will just cancel each other out. Shin can orbit Sou and leave Sara alone.
I feel like the two Sous will probably make a pact or something or atleast Shin Sou will approach Sou Shin and want to make a pact with him to get everyone killed. Sou Shin thinks it's fun and accepts it along with the name Shin.

Attached: Sous.jpg (765x758, 47K)

That could work too. I wouldn't mind Nao sitting on my face for the whole day. As long as she's comfy.

>Save Alice and Sou
>No more girls besides Sara
>Kept the 2 madmen
Time for hell to break lose.

Heh. Didn't know Kugie was such a fucking crybaby like her sister.

Attached: Sou.png (330x624, 76K)

>yeah, ive been putting on an act this whole time to ensure that i wouldnt be killed, i need to live you guys i dont want to fucking die
>WHAT THE FUCK NOOOO VOTE FOR ME NOT FOR KANNA STOOOOOOOOOPP
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1541998885743.jpg (1024x1004, 556K)

How would you cheer her up?

Attached: 71640650_p0.jpg (463x655, 65K)

doesn't he reject the name shin?

>Nao making cute noises as you lick her over and over again while grasping onto her thighs

Absolutely. The Kanna-safe route was definitely giving off true route vibes what with big daddy showing up as a hidden scene, but it's kinda bullshit when you think about it.
Sou-safe route just seems more interesting. Every girl but Samurai Sara is dead. The only ones left are the Friendly Policeman, the Madlad, the Dark Horse Q-taro, and the Head Hiding shota. Way more based and sus final cast.

She was about to die you psychopath. Of course she'd cry. Any high school girl would. Plus "Sou" cried before he died too.

Sou just wants to have it both ways.

He wanted his waifu to survive with him but if he had to choose then he wanted her to live over him because he atleast had some plan. He fell in love with Kanna but couldn't admit it.

No. Shin and Mishima are the only names he'd accept along with Gonbee which was that fake name Alice used

You DO trust /ourguy/ Burgerberg, right?

Attached: cara4-16.png (600x624, 136K)

>”Did you...like Kanna?”

Attached: 6A85BADB-4AC4-48DF-AE3D-686000F81BF4.png (500x624, 72K)

It's honestly the best route. No more chicks besides Sara until Hinako and the other first trial victims return and now we have Alice(to a lesser degree), Shin and Sou to worry about along with the other floor masters as well. That seems worthy enough for a final chapter to me. Shit has truly hit the fan at this point. Only ones you can depend on now are Keiji(for now), Q-taro and Gin.

Sou is for virgin redditors and fujos. We should definitely make our Q-taro our guy.

q-taro is sketchy as fuck though

>Nao moving her ass on your face while she snuggles on the couch to be extra comfy
>taking a huge whiff of Nao's ass scent in the process

Attached: 1510201792324.png (500x439, 265K)

>be moms gonna freak madlad
>play the death game carefully to ensure your eventual victory
>fall in love with retarded bucket child
>everyone discovers your clever ruse
>fuck no this is going south dont kill my girlfriend stop
>your illegal waifu is fucking dead
>left with a busted cover and an unquenchable boner
poor guy

Attached: 1415488952564.jpg (457x336, 39K)

I just want Kanna back. Give her back..

Attached: BrokenShin.png (500x624, 67K)

>putting your entire lips inside her pussy
>with every movement she only makes herself more wet

We don't even know if we can trust Q-taro and Gin as well. Not just Keiji. At this point, Sara's truly on her own but even that's fine because she's now grown colder in this route.

>Shady "ally" who unquestioningly defers all authority to Sarah five minutes into the game
>Ripped Chad who pretends to be an idiot but has canonically won
>Bodysnatching Teleporter who no one takes seriously cause he barks sometimes I guess
Sara is a fucking retard if she trusts anyone besides Alice.

Attached: 1495169D-E141-4B39-905D-54F493F1896F.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Why are Naofags such degenerates?

>trusting Safalin's newest patient

Mind explaining body snatching?

shut the fuck up mother fucker, I love her with all my heart

Attached: 1565892141553.png (490x624, 269K)

WRONG! He's a trustworthy and useful ally, so you better take that back or I'll blow your brains out. Also, give me your tokens, faggot, trading is a sign of trust.

Attached: cara4-20.png (500x624, 99K)

At this point, I think the only one she might be able to trust in that route is unironically Alice. Sure he "killed" someone but that person turned out to be Sou and not only is he a nutcase who's obviously going to cause trouble for them in chapter 3 but he apparently never died meaning Alice didn't kill anyone meaning he's not really a murderer.

So yeah. Alice is literally the only person Sara can probably trust now. Atleast I believe that's how it should be.

>showing your waifu love is being a degenerate
Have sex.

Based.

Attached: Naogirl.png (490x624, 67K)

There's nothing sketchy about him in terms of controlling the game.
He just makes 100% rational decisions, even if it goes against common ethics.
>taking the third poison shot
>challenging sara's authority until it's clear that the the common opinion is on her side and pushing the issue would cause him to stand out
>escaping with the vending machine

What's the song that plays when you're investigating with Gin? It's not in the waiting room BGM list.

Attached: nao.png (127x280, 3K)

I wasn’t at all surprised when Alice’s body had no tokens, even if only for the wrong reasons. Murder is about the dirtiest secret you can have, so there’d be no point in buying his info.

Sara is gonna kill us all! Stop trusting her guys! She's gonna betray us!

Attached: even the beanie is afraid.png (257x330, 67K)

perfect

Attached: 1565888588028.jpg (2048x1386, 314K)

True. But doesn't your mind get fried at a certain point and you become unable to even participate? I didn't go for that ending so I don't know what happens.
Not in the sense of the bodysnatcher movies, but more of being the one who hid Mishima's head.
Because only semencerebral's like her.
this guy makes a good point

If Kai were here this wouldn't be happening. I miss him, bros.

Attached: naotokai.png (816x624, 327K)

People think Gin is the one who snatched Mishima's head.

Still wanna know how Gin just appeared in the room of lies after being in the first floor by himself.

The tokens were taken by Gin, right? Or was it Nao?

Should had voted for Sou.

>Alice lives
Is this supplementary material or did I fuck up in part 1? I played on the website

More like you didn't fuck up.

Yeah. He's just being logical. However his first trial and other stuff about him is pretty sketchy though.

>did I fuck up in part 1?
Yeah you shouldn't had solved the cased so early.

That ending shows that using the device is somewhat addictive, if you use it enough times then Safalin starts to withhold it from you and use it as a reward for doing whatever she tells you to
I don't think that exactly is going to happen with him but he's definitely more vulnerable than Sara and Reko were

How did he even find the first floor to begin with? Why does he want to tell Sara, but never mentions it again after that, despite not knowing that Keiji and Sara went to the first floor?

alice living is techically the fuck up choice

I know exactly the one you mean. There’s one YT playlist that has some of the unlisted music, but I don’t know if it’s all of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwGFsVyJJ0c
Not sure if this is the one.

>Not in the sense of the bodysnatcher movies, but more of being the one who hid Mishima's head.
While it's still entirely possible let's not use it as a fact against Gin right now. For now, it's still just speculation

Based.
Actually though, can you win the conversation near the end where you have four options for Reko to prove herself and a bunch of other people talking? I didn't see anything I could have done. I have no idea how people saved Reko.

Alice doesn't look like he's that addicted to the machine though. Unless Safalin does more shit. Besides they'll be moving to a different floor in chapter 3 so Alice would be away from Safalin.

What case?

Make her sing. She sings a song from her band but the real Reko refuses to sing them anymore because she still feels hurt over Alice.

Save Reko route results in a mutual understanding in their reconciliation. So I think it was for the best.

Attached: B4CF0791-A763-44AE-AB7A-BB7F9C39A34C.png (816x624, 405K)

>"I'll pay you tokens to clean my dog plushie for me."
Might as well already be canon.

>That look of horror Sou gives you if you push Fake Reko
It's the little things.

I think he just found the first floor entrance by coincidence but knowing this game, who even knows anymore.

Ah, because helping him reconnect with his sister is what made him lash out and end up in a hole lot of trouble, got it.

Oh I get it. I should have used the band article on the singing bit, right?

jpstore.dwango.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=1056
Demo’s on sale online now

>Hole lot of trouble
Did you just make a pun?

Make your bingo bets.

Attached: 1565383075839.jpg (1707x2048, 494K)

Yeah, it exposes that the AI in the doll isn't up to date.

>knows how to play the game
>collects the most tokens out of anyone since he can think for himself
>most useful out of everyone besides sara
>confident and headstrong, not a limpwristed coward like his allies
>looks out for himself, doesnt put strangers' lives before his own
>powerful manly forearms, could snap keijis arms like toothpicks if he so pleased
>only presses the button when he knows it wont kill him, saves face and doesnt inadvertently kill an autistic child
>natty as fuck
>doesnt take shit, grabs miley so she cant finish off kai and pulls a fuckin piece on safalin
>takes the opportunity to escape when he sees it like a rational human being, doesnt even cry when he's denied the chance
>doesnt punch autistic kids when they call him shitty names like 'muscle gorilla'
>respects his allies and their lives within reason
>baseball chad, probably slays mad gash back home, hence why he isnt one of saras beta orbiters
Is there a more based video game character than Q-taro fucking Burgerberg?

Attached: chad taro.jpg (230x300, 35K)

Maybe I did. There's no need to blow it out out of proportion

I mean again that could be for any number of reasons but eh. I'm not even against him being the head snatcher but it shouldn't be used as fact yet.

I still don't get how this is an indicator of anything? Considering the state of some parts of the 3rd floor and just everything they've gone through in general it seems pretty natural for the thing to get dirty. Also, letting someone get ahold of your plushie to clean that you're hiding the head of a man in is beyond retarded and should get you caught pretty quickly.

Anyone shot this to vgperson yet? I don't have a twitter. He said he'd tl as soon as he gets his hands on a copy
twitter.com/KerokeroCoder

>Unless Safalin does more shit
This is mostly what I'm afraid of. Even if she's not the floor master anymore I'm very ready for Safalin to be a bigger part of the what and why going on behind the scenes than Miley

its more like if you clear the section of the game as fast as possible, reko lives, otherwise reko dies, but alice lives.

thus alice being alive is "fucking up" because you did not play as well as the game wanted you too.

its like fire emblem path of radience where winning the black knight fight gets you Nasir, but losing the fight or running away gets you Ena, in this case, Reko is Nasir, and Alice is Ena.

>AI Joe removes collars & has total control of security
Either an epic save or a complete fucking disaster depending on how you ended Chapter 2.

Alice also lives if you refuse to push the Fake Reko.

>gets zapped by Sou
Hahaha

Attached: 65605894_2362652367325298_8509355655658093243_n.jpg (640x640, 71K)

How should I play this game? Been playing in-browser but I realize it's pretty long.

He knows what you are.

Nah, I don’t have the guts.

I'll let you in on a neat secret, user: Entering in numbers above 25 will get some chapter 2 tracks to play, but it does stop at a certain point. Can't quite remember if the song that plays when you're investigating with Gin is there.

You can still save and quit in-browser.

Don't know how anyone can hate Q-taro.

I honestly think Safalin will still do more shady shit in chapter 3

Safalin is not shady, she's nice.

Attached: 70457793_p0.jpg (707x1000, 965K)

>Sou used the device in the medic office make Sara forget about Joe.
Oh, you beautiful bastard. I hope this happens.

Attached: 9E4AFDCF-9E5E-41CB-8DEC-86B97D49EB2B.jpg (964x972, 509K)

>>most useful out of everyone but sara
??? What does he do that is of use?
>>only presses the button when he knows it wont kill
>>doesnt take shit, grabs miley so she cant finish off kai and pulls a fuckin piece on safalin
Forgot about this. Fucking based.
>>takes the opportunity to escape when he sees it like a rational human being, doesnt even cry when he's denied the chance
Yeah its kinda cool how if you reject his ten coin trade he won't even flinch. He should have kept his cool and offered a ten coin for ten coin trade though instead of over playing his hand
>>baseball chad, probably slays mad gash back home, hence why he isnt one of saras beta orbiters
Looking at the whole cast, its crazy how much support Sara has.
>Kai is Sara's benevolent stalker,
>Joe is her beta orbiter,
>Keiji is clearly setting her up to be the fall guy but otherwise lets her run amok
>Gin sees her as an older sister and has saved her from hallucinations multiple times
>the crying girl squad is also aligned with her through most of the game

I want to drink her melon soda

Apparently vgperson is a girl. I'm getting my copy by EMS in a few days, and I let her know that I'd rip it once I got it. She plans on doing a patch since she doesn't want to distribute a paid demo. I tried to see if the dude who took a pic of his would do it sooner, and he agreed, but according to vgperson, she never got it, so I'm guessing he flaked. Vgperson also doesn't have experience with international shipping, so it's unlikely that she'll get her own copy. At the least, I should be able to get it to her in a week at most if customs fucks me over, and then the patch should take about two weeks on her end. If anyone else has a copy though, they could get it to her sooner.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-164833.png (347x438, 233K)

>I'm very ready for Safalin to be a bigger part of the what and why going on behind the scenes than Miley
Yeah. With Ranger a good boy again, the ones to watch out for will be Miley and Safalin along with whoever Miley's accomplice is.

>Mishima’s head appears
So I’m not the only one suspicious about this? I don’t know if it’s just coincidence that Nao ends up talking to the head, and then come chapter 2 that’s exactly what Safalin recommends.

I knew that and tried it, but I still didn't get it.

Reminder it can't be Gin since the hand is too high.

Attached: kakurero-1.png (816x624, 253K)

>the only thing we know so far is correct on here is real Sou coming back

i want to drink her like a soda.

sou maybe?

>outcome of that trial either has Sou or his JC gf die
Who's laughing now?

The real Sou.

We already knew it wasn't Gin because Sara and Keiji didn't recognize the voice of the person talking to Miley.

Let me spoil you about the true mastermind.

Attached: mastermind.png (560x560, 334K)

I really want to know what happened with the head. Unless it just got cleaned up eventually with the rest of his body.

Now that I think about it. Where do the dead bodies go anyways?

What on earth do you think you’re doing?

>two weeks on her end
We can only fucking hope. I heard reports the entire thing is eight hours long. That said, they were Yea Forums reports.
>safalin recommends talking to the head
???

She already seemed to be overstepping her duties in ch2, but I'm sure that was just her genuinely caring about our mental health, definitely

I’m kinda thinking it goes in the doll room. Remember how Gin sniffed out that room? Blood mixed with burnt flesh.

Remember who died in that particular fashion?

It has to be someone that Sara and Reiji don't recognize the voice too. Unless the person had some voice modifier on them but that doesn't make much sense since it was a private conversation with them and Miley though said person was wary that someone could be listening to them.

I just think it's either someone we haven't seen yet or the real Sou.

Legitimately the worst character in the game.
Taken by the floormasters. They cover this pretty extensively.

>hey Kodaka I'm making a death game, but the twist is the mastermind is still junko even though it's different IP
>Okay, I allow it

Friendly reminder Gin's plushie became "dirty" after Mishima's head went fucking missing
Friendly reminder Gin somehow stayed on the first floor for a really long fucking time without being caught, by neither the dolls or Sara+Keiji
Friendly reminder Gin hasn't had a single moment of despair like everyone else did yet(the part where he cried in the trap doesnt count)
Friendly reminder you should kill him in the first opportunity you get

Attached: Screenshot_1 2.png (563x474, 122K)

Oh shit. That's true. I forgot about that bit. But that's a lot of bodies at this pointing counting the first trial corpses.

What attractions did you guys like? Hide and Seek and the dancing one were neat.

Attached: 1565544218224.png (2000x1248, 2.14M)

>gin gets caught in the only trap in the entire game that's not part of some floor master's schtick and inescapable by itself
Suspicious

it's spoiler but in that demo screenshot with Sara talking to real Sou you see not only dolls but what looks to be coffins behind them. So if it's coffins, then maybe that's where the corpses are

Those two were the only ones i died on. I liked the card game one

What I like about this game is the fact that the organization holding this death game seems very fractured, or at the least filled with its own little internal struggles that show in the background of the games. It makes the intrigue and mystery of their identity all the more compelling.
Can't wait for it to all go to shit by the end and for it to be Junkolmao-tier retardation

Honestly the fact he's able to somehow evade not just Miley and her accomplice but Sara and Keiji as well just makes me even more suspicious of him.

Yup. But the funny thing is, when you go into cat mode, you can see that the smell is sort of streaked onto the floor, as if Mishima was being dragged inside. We know perfectly well the floormasters have better logistics than that.

The mystery person seemed to be pretty nervous and stuttered at times. Real Sou doesn't seem to come off as such from the spoilers.

The eight hours thing came out of nowhere, I kinda doubt that. Either way, if you look at 2-2's release and compare it to how soon vgperson put out the translation, she worked pretty damn fast. Even if she had already done 1-1 to 2-1 and was waiting for 2-2 first before she uploaded it, that's still pretty damn fast. Either way, I'll get it to her ASAP. Never ripped something before though, anything to keep in mind?

Yeah I'm not really buying Safalin's act tbqh. Just something about her makes me want to stay away from her.

This organization does seem to know what it's doing and has it's own members having their own ideal versions of it such as Miley vs. Gashu.

What act? She's made it pretty clear through multiple interactions that she's only being kind out of respect of the rules and her orders.

DON'T VOTE FOR ME I AM THE KEYMASTER

Attached: gasyuu4.png (464x554, 146K)

But isn't that even more suspicious? Why is it just Mishima's trail? What about Joe and Kai? They also died in that chapter too. If that's Mishima's trail, then it's weird that it's just his trail and that his trail is the only one still there.

I'm in love with Nao!

Attached: ilovehersomuch.png (680x486, 321K)

we really don't know much about the real sou other that he's some kind of jokester who's playful but can also talk shit to others depending on who's name you give him

Seeing people suspect Gin like this, and thinking back on the things he's done have started to put The Last Attraction in a different light for me
It's not particularly hard to have someone spend no tokens so they can end up on the dangerous side of it. It's also way more survivable than it's presented to be, if he was put in that trap in CH1 to make him look helpless him being put in that attraction for the same purpose isn't too crazy, is it?

I can't continue chapter 2, that screamer scared me real bad and when I started to see the bed bleed I nope'd the fuck out.

But that could arguably fit Alice as well, given that a donut-creating explosion is probably going to singe some flesh

She takes pleasure in having others come to her for aid and being dependent on her. She's a sadist.

True. And come to think of it, since I brought up the possibility of Mishima being dragged inside, it’s possible that it wasn’t even the floormaster’s doing, let alone where the corpses were kept.

its ok user, you just gotta make sure you don't talk to them

Attached: Cara1-25.png (490x624, 90K)

Not him but that could also be true and fit with this since Mishima died way earlier than Alice did so his trail still being there wouldn't make much sense. Alice died more recently so his trail being there would make more sense

>Know you shouldn’t pick options that remind Sara of Joe.
>Morbid curiosity being a bitch.
Hard choices.

But what if Alice lives?

Could have sworn the floormasters themselves confirmed they collect the bodies. Atleast Miley confirmed it. It's possible she could have had her accomplice take Mishima's body. But seeing how it doesn't look like Miley does a lot of roaming about in the third floor because of Gashu(only time she's there is to sneak some papers to Sara) idk how likely it is. However her accomplice could do that since she told her accomplice to steal Ranger's chip and Ranger is on the third floor and to also keep an eye on Gashu who is also on the third floor.

Everybody easily forgets that the floormasters have collars on as well. It wouldn't be too surprising if they had a strict code of conduct and could only escape if they killed the most people or something
I don't know much about ripping, so i might poke around. Maybe folks in /jp/ or /g/ would know more. Could always search it too. I have high hopes for vgperson. Seems that unofficial localizations always happen way faster that official ones.
That's a good theory, that he got rid of his caps purposely. I thought he looted rekos corpse though.
Gee, I wonder what Gin found on the floor.

PISSING SPRITE

Are the trails still there in that route? Does Gin mention the burnt flesh in that route if blood trail is still there? If he doesn't, then you could just say it's Reko's body being dragged.

I want to suck Gin's penis.

For research of course.

But they didn’t say anything about putting them in the doll room.

what game?

>Everybody easily forgets that the floormasters have collars on as well. It wouldn't be too surprising if they had a strict code of conduct and could only escape if they killed the most people or something
Yes even the floormasters need to follow rules which is why Miley called Gashu out on it and found him to be a problem to the death game. But turns out that Gashu is also still loyal to the death game and the organization but has his idealized way on how the death game should be like and will cheat if it means to make that ideal way happen and that's something Miley doesn't like. So both are loyal to the group supposedly but both don't agree with each other's ideals of it. It's actually pretty interesting.

But yeah rules are still rules and Gashu had to pay the price. I don't think they have to kill the most people to escape. More like see the game through to its end.

HOLY SHIT NEW LEAKS
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH REAL SOU

Attached: 384rbg.gif (500x405, 224K)

I never said they did though?

fuck, you got me user.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE, SARA!

Friendly reminder had Alice not "whack" Sou out of the game from the start, then Sou likely would have ended it before the game even began saving all the participants. This is all Alice's fault.

Attached: SouHiy.png (300x624, 59K)

why does he not want his old name back?

Thanks dude, I'll check it out tonight. Just got an update that my shit passed through Customs already, so shit should be here VERY soon!

Look me in the eye, user.

What ever is this game I see it getting shilled all the time

bets on which remaining character has secretly been a doll the whole time

Hell yeah, keep us updates in the threads here.

Sara. Still betting my anus on it.

gin, we have never seen his collar

HOLY SHIT I HOPE CHAPTER 3 GIVES US A TON OF NAOBOTS TO PLAY WITH AND HAVE COMFY TIMES WITH

Because Shin ruined it. But if he was the one who got him to take it, then maybe he just wanted something new. Hard to say atm.

based, sara better kiss one

hey is there any porn of this game?

Will do, m8. Not sure what happened to the other dude that promised to do it though. Like, dude, you got it in person, why the fuck aren't you sending it instead of the dude who has to wait a week for it to arrive? Also if my douchebag mailman doesn't ring the doorbell and leaves a note like EVERY fucking package, I'm going to scream.

Whichever character that hasn't been seen bleeding or hurt.

That’s...actually possible. Since Mishima’s collar would’ve cauterized most of the execution, it doesn’t make sense that blood would enter the mix.
But wouldn’t Sara have been able to smell it herself if it was that fresh?

Part of me thinks Joe was with the organization and kept an eye on Sara for the death game preparations.

>after Ch2 Sara's hallucinations are most likely gone for better or worse
>one of the name responses we see from Sou has him poke at Sara for already trying to forget Joe
>on top of Sara just having seen Nao die
Do you think we're really done with Hallucinations for good or not?

I feel like that whole bleeding thing will be used as a misdirection at some point.

Probably gonna see hallucinations of Nao.

>That’s...actually possible. Since Mishima’s collar would’ve cauterized most of the execution, it doesn’t make sense that blood would enter the mix.
That's why Mishima leaving much blood behind at all didn't make sense imo.

>But wouldn’t Sara have been able to smell it herself if it was that fresh?
Not everyone's sense of smell is the same.

The Reko Doll was capable of shedding tears so who knows how sophisticated the dolls can get.

x character represents a new generation of doll, being capable of bleeding even if they aren't alive. whole point of organization is to create AIs for perfectly human-like dolls. game turns to bladerunner "what does it mean to be human" plot

guys anything on pixiv or twitter? i really want to see some nao porn

>one of the name responses we see from Sou has him poke at Sara for already trying to forget Joe
He did that? Man Sou's a dick.

That's assuming Sara was that close to Nao for those hallucinations to happen.

I think it’s already become that, given Ranger’s death scene.

I remember Gin not bleeding when being shot with the poison arrows, but was he bleeding when he was eventually released on the ground?

Yeah. His response to denying Kanna's name was that he didn't wear a bucket on his head like she does or that him denying Q-taro's name is because it's Q-taro's name or denying Keiji's name because it would make him look like a playboy or denying Gin's name because he's an adult and making animal noises is embarrassing.

Does Q-taro bleed if he presses the switch?

They'll likely explain how some dolls will be more human than others. Ranger's an example but there could even be more human dolls than him introduced in chapter 3.

Also don't recall that.

>denying Gin's name because he's an adult and making animal noises is embarrassing.
but he's right. what grown adult would go barking or meowing at someone? it's bad enough a 12 year old does it.

He didn't bleed.

And neither did Q-taro. So they're the only ones we haven't seen bleed yet. Though they got treated by the others with the antidote so I'd think they'd notice unless they were too busy trying to save those two to pay attention to the details.

She's not really close to her, but the circumstances Nao went out under and them trying to coerce her to go for the Sacrifice win might be worth some guilty thoughts

They weren’t even really arrows, more like darts with a syringe-like structure. So it’s kinda expected that there was no blood shed.

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: L O O K M E I N T H E E Y E S.gif (800x600, 169K)

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice...fuck you.

maybe you will learn after the third time?

>Hallucinations went up by 20%

I guess you have a point. Though from either ends of chapter 2 especially the Kanna lives ending, it seems Sara's done being haunted by hallucinations.

what game?

is there any romance in this game?

I don't like how Kai is now irrelevant. After his flashback he becomes the best character and I was truly saddened that he was a good guy the whole time and got killed for it.

Depends on how it's used. It could cause some bleeding. But the point is we've never seen either bleed so far.

No

Kai's a loser who couldn't even approach the girl he was obsessed with.

Attached: EB3Cz4AU0AA3ZO9.jpg (1974x2048, 275K)

why not? all the good vns have some sort of romance in them

>Not everyone’s sense of smell is the same
I don’t think I buy that. I think there had been other characters visiting the med office at that time, and per your logic they might’ve smelled it. Even so, Alice’s corpse would’ve been pouring buckets on the carpet, and would’ve taken too long to clean up in that short span.

Have we seen Keiji bleed?

Nobody cares. Fuck off.

He bleeds if he loses in arm wrestling

We don't even know if the ones who took Alice's body away did anything to it that could stop the bleeding or whatever. There's too many unknown factors.

YTTD threads don't have waifuposting take over 90% of the discussions unlike Danganronpa because we care about the mystery and there's only 5 non loli females.

It's up to shippers

Attached: 1565716424948.jpg (1635x2048, 377K)

Do people like Keiji? He just seems like a creep.

Attached: look at me.gif (800x600, 791K)

shit I fucked this one up, I think ill stop

There's a scene where Keiji treats a wound on Gin after they complete an attraction, at that time you could definitely see his damaged leg before they apply that medicine Safalin had

Reminder that Sou will sacrifice himself to wake up everyone from the simulation. He accepts the name Shin which means truth while throwing away his old name Sou which is an anagram of uso which means lie. But his last name is what he keeps which is Hiyori which means sunny weather which could be seen as a new beginning of the day.

His new name Shin Hiyori would mean true sunny weather. True new beginning. True route. True ending.

He's going to give everyone a new beginning and a sunny weather when he sacrifices himself to defeat the organization and their plans along with bringing those back who died from that game.

So only Q-taro and Gin then.

I like him. The fact that he and Sara are trauma buddies is cute

Was he bleeding though?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_I34nshlOPk
I start hearing this in my head while reading these posts.

he's got lots of fans

Attached: k.jpg (737x744, 45K)

Gin bleeds when Safalin introduces the healing salve.

Attached: ude-GO4.png (816x624, 3K)

It was Keiji's own fault that Megumi died. He doesn't get to feel sorry.

Oh, and Burger bleeds in arm wrestling too

I mean the sprite has a pretty clear red gash going across one of his legs, so presumably yes.

Has keiji bled yet?

So unless someone did something to fake the blood, looks like none of them can be dolls.

Isn't he more shaken about the criminal he killed?

Brainlet

Attached: EB3T_MXVUAA9XsE.jpg (1471x1156, 194K)

yeah

Well fuck, I wasn't sure so I went looking for it.

Attached: firefox_2019-08-16_02-17-51.png (816x624, 229K)

Ahh well that solves that(still suspicious of him though)

I can't imagine the level of fujo art with the Sous that will arise once chapter 3 comes out

Your turn to die, it's a death game like danganronpa but actually well written

Well that but he still went on to let his own boss die.

Then failed again like a loser that he is.

At least being incompetent trickster character is new in the genre.

Speaking of Gin, when is this sprite used?

Attached: cara9-8.png (540x624, 88K)

What the hell? I don't remember this sprite being used.

True, though she wasn't exactly a good person it seems. Then again, neither is he for just letting her die, but I think he knows that himself, which is why I like him. because I empathize with him

I’m not actually arguing about how the floormasters do their job. I’m actually arguing about who it was that gets dragged into the doll room. That seems a weird way for the floormasters to handle the bodies so I don’t quite think it was them, so I’m also trying to figure out which participant has been handling the body.

I still think it was Mishima that was dragged in there, despite what I said—to account for the blood smell, it’s possible that he wasn’t the only corpse dragged in there.

I want to drink Safalin!

Attached: CandyGal.png (350x624, 75K)

I'm talking about Sou-Shin not Shin-Sou

Possibly one of his negotiations. Definitely isn't used for any mandatory content, also it looks oddly unsettling.

I really don't like the look of this
Those fucking eyes

Is there a video with all the game overs so far? I really dont wanna go back and play all of them

>though she wasn't exactly a good person it seems.
She made a deal to save her subordinate. Yeah it doesn't make her a pure good person but she still cared enough about him to try and save him. Plus Keiji didn't even really know everything going on. Megumi could have explained but Keiji wouldn't have it.

afaik we don't know the full story there anyway. What went on between them before and then during the trial

He looks flat out demonic here what the absolute hell? Now I have less reason to trust this kid. How will Ginfags defend this?

Same

Attached: DlX-MYrV4AAr9oS.jpg (2048x1856, 547K)

>I still think it was Mishima that was dragged in there, despite what I said—to account for the blood smell, it’s possible that he wasn’t the only corpse dragged in there
I'd think there would be a bigger pool of blood then don't you think? But even so Mishima died days before we even saw that room.

Exactly. That's what makes Keiji's actions even more reckless because if he didn't know the full story he let his boss die for that whole incident which she tried to save him from. That's pretty messed up.

>even his plushie looks creepy here
yikes

Wwwhat the fuck, that fucking dog pillow changes to something creepy too.
Gin is pretty creepy looking in this sprite

Don't bully Safalin.

But just because we the audience don't know the circumstances doesn't mean keiji doesn't. In fact we don't even know that much about the incident in the first place

Does anyone have a picture of Mishima after his execution? I think the collar would have cauterized the damage, but this woobe disproven by a pool of blood after his death.

I really want to know what Sou did to make Alice snap and "kill" him. even though he didn't die supposedly, he still bears a grudge against Alice so that implies Alice did indeed attack him in some way which Alice admits

Attached: DmVlojQUcAE6AKW.jpg (2048x1848, 385K)

True. Guess we'll have to wait for chapter 3 to let us know what happened especially since those demo spoilers seems to imply we'll get our answers.

I don't but his corpse was in a pool of blood iirc

Could have something to do with Reko. Maybe Sou did something to her or was doing something to her and Alice went to protect her or something. Or it was some misunderstanding.

wtf is this from?

Don't got a pic of sprite and CG doesn't show much.

Attached: Shake_shake_shake.png (816x624, 1.17M)

reko and sou were dating and turns out sou was just using her. alice found out and confronted him to stay away from reko. sou said no so alice chimped out and "killed" him.

Would explain her distrust of men.

Kek. Kinda hope this happens.

That's actually true tbqh. She likely only has that distrust in men if she got involved with one herself on a personal level. Maybe it really was Sou.

i was just shitposting but now that you brought it up that could fall in line with my shitpost. reko has a distrust in men and like q-taro, kanna, keiji, shin and alice, she has some connection to sou but doesn't know or remember what it is like the others as well.

Sou seems to know all of them pretty well since his rejections of their names has him basically listing out their occupations like he knew Kai's into cooking, knows Gin makes animal noises a lot, knew Nao was into art and knew that Reko was in a rock band(which is pretty common knowledge but still)

meow

all of them

It's a simulation

Is t his that your turn to die game? is it fun?

Attached: 1564124759544.gif (500x335, 2M)

it's pretty good, and it's free

This will happen

>fun
Oh boy.
Leave the thread before you get spoiler, fool

Attached: sou-hen.png (816x624, 280K)

Can someone please draw porn of this series?

Literally Sou.

Reminder that this game was meant to revolve around Sara and to see if she's ready to become leader of the Asu-naro.

Reminder that the one who kept pushing her to become leader of their group out of nowhere was Keiji.

>Asu-naro
Sou, Nao, Sara

Attached: Party.jpg (1632x1248, 797K)

Game over screens.

Ah, never failed those, didn't know anything would happen, kek. I wonder wtf is up with that one creepy Gin sprite though.

Fuck off Kugie, Kanna belongs to Sou now.

By the way,Asunaro is name of tree.
this tree has a little bit sad and famouse story in japan.. Asunaro tree want become Hinoki tree but no matter what he try,he can't become it.That why tree is named "asu(tommorow)naro(become it)"Doesn't this kind of story remind you something,No?
Sensei couldn't fulfill his dream.and most importantly What is Gasuu want from Rio Ranger?and in the end Rio couldn't fulfill his desire?Doll can't human no matter what....?What is doll,and human...?hmmm..this "asunaro" name coice make me curious.

Guess i'll try it out after I finish a different game

And just like in Trouble in Terrorist Town, Admins occasionally RDM regular players and then get slain for it.

Just try to go in as blind as possible, and save often. If you're lucky, by the time you get to it, the third chapter will be out and you can go through the whole thing all at once

So apparently it's already in my hometown, it should likely arrive tomorrow if I don't get mail cucked!! I'll admit I'm a little unprepared, I'm gonna research how to rip this shit!

Who is that one on the back between Kai and Reko?

Do you mean Q-taro or the tiny band members?

The one between Q-taro's legs with a mask.

Fuck I don't remember. I would assume it's from the other manga but this seems more like a side character from this game. Either from the attractions or one of the puzzles in Chapter 1?

Is it worth playing this game or should I just watch a walkthrough of it.

If you're really interested in the game and it's story, I say give it a shot but generally I wouldn't recommend playing it in my opinion. Watching a walkthrough is okay but you might miss out on a lot of things since these guys wouldn't know or have footage of every single thing in the game.

>Gin wants to trade me tokens
>assuming only bad things will happen if I do this
>End up being the direct cause of Gin's problems

I feel like shit now.

>Never took Gin's tokens because I wanna get Reko's tokens for her boob size

Gin just gives out his tokens so he'll always be last no matter what lol

>don't play the game
What?

Attached: image2.jpg (640x735, 94K)

I'm very mixed about this game. If you are fine with room exploration and revisiting rooms, doing puzzles, playing a bunch of minigames, then go play it. Otherwise, just watch a walkthrough if you only want the story.

Oof, what are Sara and Keiji doing there? This isn't the time!

Not bad.

Sou isn't nearly as entertaining as Kokichi. Also Sou got only good in the 2nd game.

It might be their turn to die next, better not stay virgin.

Attached: ginvirgin.png (816x624, 464K)

>Fake Reko doesn't have memories of the previous day when she smashed the monitor
>She does have memories of going into the room of lies literally 10 seconds ago though
>She somehow believes she wasn't put in as a replacement of the real Reko
What?

The sub games were designed so the candidates can complete it without anyone dying before the main game.
They had to introduce a flaw in the reko doll or else it would be impossible to even realize she was a doll.
Remember that memories can be updated and changed in just a day.

Do you need to play through it multiple times?
I've finished it once with Alice dead, but didn't think it had routes or anything.

Attached: Izutsumi.png (271x269, 286K)

No, the differences aren't big. I'd imagine for chapter 3 it'll be much different though.

i keep expecting spooky Joes behind every spoiler

reko gf
think about it

I'm gonna punch her until she start crying because ruined makeup is hot.

Why's that, user? It's almost like LOOK ME IN THE EYE, SARA

no :(

Attached: cara6-18.png (500x624, 71K)

If you choose meditation when he wants to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBXUx1X5wog&list=PLrcIVMMsuZnBmUYCMAFy4dz1xRVkI3X8c&index=7
at 7:20

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIkd-ejc_ic
At 3:39:52

uh no

Attached: Reko_and_gin_2.jpg (680x596, 79K)

>creating a single sprite for a skippable cutscene many people won't even see
That's some determination. Now watch it appearing in chapter 3's plot too.

Based

Why did she put it back on after Alice died? She looked cooler without it on

>his demeanor changes entirely on top of that sprite
Please just be a joke scene. Please don't be Gin's hidden depths

Do you like the way he is now? Do think it’s cute when he sniffs people and says woof or meow after everything he says?
Would be a shame if he was minding something

>popular thing is bad because it's popular

He isn’t wrong, v3 isn’t very well written and it’s supposed to be the best game in the series

Only took it off because crying made her makeup run. Put more on when she had the time. And probably only really cried when she was by herself.
But yes, Reko w/o makeup definitely gives me motherly vibes, especially with how she greets Gin after the fact.

user, you ARE you keep Shin alive no matter what, right? You didn't kill Kanna to let Shin die on ch3-1, right?

Attached: EBd4thOX4AAZfaY.jpg (800x1000, 90K)

I didn’t pick ether of them, I picked nao and I’ll pick when chapter three comes out. Till then I’m staying in that universe

Hehehe, I did my job well

Speaking of Gin and MIshima's head theory, I strongly believe this is definitely the case. After he got saved by Sara from the cage, his behaviour changes and Reko noted how determined he looked when he searched through the paper scraps for clues, which I think might be the result of him feeling guilty after what he did and trying to make up for it by helping as much as he can. Later when the subject of Mishima's head is dropped during the main game, Gin looks very relieved about that. When Joe, before dying, declares that he believes everyone here are good people, the three people who are touched the most by those words are Sou, Alice and Gin. In the first two cases that reaction makes perfect sense, in case of Gin however it seems weird, because he didn't do anything morally wrong so far that we've seen. Again, that might be, because he knows he did something bad by taking Mishima's head (presumably as a part of his first trial, kinda like Q-taro was forced to distribute the Main Game cards around), which is why he was also touched by Joe's reassurance. Another tidbit that strongly implies that he did stole Mishima's head is his reaction after Mishima's AI being destroyed by Reko. He says something like "So now we can no longer talk with the old guy", while looking sad about that. I think this reaction might imply that he was gathering his resolve to talk with Mishima's AI and apologise to him for doing that, but now he lost his chance to do that.
However I don't think he's some evil mastermind or even bad kid, despite that. The examples I listed above indicate he feels remorse for what he did, his concern for Sara is definitely genuine, as proven by his refusal to reveal an incriminating piece of evidence during main game that could harm Sara's case, even when he's aware that will put him in danger, He also doesn't fake his personality, as proven by his AI and how he talked when he thought he was alone in the rubble room.

The "theory" is fucking retarded, it has been 4 days since Mishima died, his decomposed head would have stank like hell

No one said danganronpa was bad, only that its not well written. We wouldn't have a minimum of two threads a day for it if it wasn't at least a little good.

He obviously hid it somewhere they wouldn't find it.

Yes and in one of his negotiations he asks for Sara and safalin to help him clean it

I always though they needed the head for a chip or something but I guess not because blood

If he took Mishima's head, I doubt that he would keep it around. If it's indeed true, then most likely he would drop it in a designated place for the retrieval, just like they retrieved rest of the Mishima's corpse. Q-taro's job was to distribute cards, so it's possible that Gin's mission was to ensure that in case somebody dies, the body will be retrieved without any issues. Now because he failed to prevent those issues, as punishment he was thrown into the cage for alternate version of his first trial. However I doubt he just pretended to be thrown into a trap in order to ensure that people won't question him, because his fear during that section felt genuine and I doubt he would be able to fake it that well.

He had no chances at all to steal Mishima's head
>Nao runs with it
>Kai lets her hide in the kitchen if she steals the latop
>Kai must have guarded the head while she was away
>Nao comes back, Kai locks her in and throws the key away

How much actual choice is in this game?..

Only the end of chapter 2 is legitimately real

Why are Naofags so sad

Unless he performed some kind of trick to steal it in the fog, while Nao was putting it into the box, there is really no explanations left for the Mishima's head being gone. Nao couldn't take it with her, because she had no place to hide it (she fills her clothes a little too nicely for that). Kai could take it, but there was no place for him to hide it, other then rubble room, but it would decay really fast out there, and I think that explanation would be a little too simple, there would be no reason to turn it into bigger mystery beyond Chapter 1. The only other possible explanation is that Gin's theory about the box being some kind of interdimensional teleporting device being true.

Im going to play videogames with Gin

There’s the secret passage to the third floor in the kitchen.

I’m going to punch him in his tiny dick

Sorry I got really weird porn in there and my sister is currently using it anyways (she doesn't mind)

>there is really no explanations left for the Mishima's head being gone
It's a simulation and the corpses just vanish when out of sight

I'm going to play with Gin's body

Attached: pet catdog.png (298x248, 77K)

So did anybody ever mention this?
twitter.com/hisui0706_131/status/1065268757084270593

Translation?

>hidden behind a textbox
Ah fuck

Definitely looks similar on the first look, but it's different.

Attached: Kannna-kaiso1.png (816x624, 1.12M)

As if it wasn't that obvious? Why would a fucker like Sou would protect Kanna then?

Yeah, it looks shorter on Sou's neck. I think it's unrelated

NARA-SOU
ARAN-OSU
RONA-USO
ORAN-SUA

UNO-SARA

If this isn’t a poor understanding of Japanese, then damn this just leads to more questions.

Attached: AF6ACC2B-4468-42AA-9AF9-588DE096DCFB.jpg (474x348, 22K)

How did nao not feel the weight of the head in the box? Gin couldn't have taken the head in fog
However! Nao put the box on the floor and talked to the box in the dark inside the kitchen. Gin knows the secret path to the kitchen. Gin could have gone in there without nao realizing and stuffed mishima into his plushie and booked it. That's why he has stains on the plushie and needs help cleaning

Yeah upon looking on it, it's definitely different. The post just says how there was a story about Sou and Kanna being brother and sister or something. And the design on Kanna's shoes is similar to Sou's necklace. Which means there's reason for them to be together. Can't say this is actually evidence but I think we can all agree they probably have a past together.

W-what game are you going to play?

I really want to make a game similar to this/danganronpa but I have no idea where to even start.

Steal from them and use rpg maker, also make the mastermind a repressed homosexual for the lols

Don't. Unless your writing is as complex and actually high tier don't bother. Music makes or breaks it too and both games came with banger OSTs.

So what happened to Sara's mom

Stop lumping this with shitronpa.

She got wacked for knowing too much

Same. But instead of DR, I was thinking of doing something more like Zero Escape, where your choices have a lot more consequences, but not to a "you need a fucking flowchart" degree.

She's still alive you know

Interesting. So there's going to be meaning to this name

In the back room where doll miley was

We will see that sprite again

It's not popular anymore. It's always been niche garbage

I knew Nao was important.

Why would that be her?

Sara’s dad is trying to keep her alive? I’m just spouting bullshit at this point honestly

How did Gin reach the third floor though?

That’s kinda what became of the debate between me and that other user about Mishima being brought to the doll room by one of the participants.

Alright so hear me out
If sou (shin) broke the sou ai screen and joe so was in the secret chamber, then where is shin’s ai?

Why couldn't they just leave her on the floor at home? She was only knocked out. I don't think she'd need an IV.

You dum dum. The one screen he broke was for the Shin AI. Sou's AI wouldn't have been there because he wasn't participating anymore thanks to Alice.

Why Joe has one is the big question.

I Love Keiji!

not him but kai's reports and the demo seem to say otherwise so it seems like he was able to come back and participate after all.

Didn’t it say that it had the name sou on the back?
Also holy fuck, does that mean that the fake Mashima ai was real sou?

I wonder if real Sou will be coming in as a participant or a floor master.

I don’t even think he has a collar in the demo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thujopsis
>あすなろ - does not share any characters with sou, sara, etc
>A popular allegory for the meaning behind asunaro is asu wa hinoki ni narou (明日はヒノキになろう), literally "tomorrow it will become a hinoki cypress"

Attached: brainlet time.png (883x893, 253K)

Yes but Shin and the others didn't really know that. Atleast Shin didn't because he ran out of the room. What was running through Shin's mind when he broke the monitor was "if they find out about my actual AI, they will find out about me not being Sou".

And also we don't exactly know how Sou will participate in this game.

I don't recall it having the name Sou in the back but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

That's the big question. Demo spoilers don't really explain what his role is. besides having the sub game's objective being to supposedly kill him

But he's wearing his scarf like Shin did. He could be hiding it like Shin did.

the monitors had pictures of the candidates, Shin just broke his

Nao will be important!

Hopefully, she is a very nice girl

That's also true for the prize exchange.

Sara, please, restrain yourself.

Only way she's important is if she has some connection to Sou like the others do. And that ain't likely going by what Sou says about your waifu when he rejects her name.

>I rather create things than paint pictures

To be fair, he shits on basically all of them including candidates so I don't think that says much.

Actually the fact he knows Nao's occupation and passion implies he knows Nao.

One nip said he's both.

>does that mean that the fake Mashima ai was real sou
ya know i never thought about it like that. i always did wonder who was behind that fake mishima ai

If you think about it, it could honestly be shin or real sou. They never directly solve who the fake mashima was

it wouldn't make sense for it to be shin given what he was doing so sou being the culprit is very possible. wonder why would it be mishima though. maybe to use nao? but then why nao?

first mishima is the only name excluding shin that sou would take now this fake mishima?