Nintendo Direct 9.12.19

Nintendo's fall Nintendo Direct is scheduled for September 12, 2019. English ADR is scheduled to be recorded this week.
I don't know all that will be included but I do know that the Direct will have a focus on Banjo-Kazooie's inclusion in Smash, as well as a re-release of Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie on the eShop.

Other things that I know are likely to be shown is
>Content update for FE3H and Mario Maker 2
>Witcher 3 release date (October 25)
>Yo-kai Watch 1 for Nintendo Switch
>A Hat in Time (pre-purchase available)
>Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for the Neighborhood will be formally announced
>New Animal Crossing: New Horizons Info

In addition to the above, Nintendo Switch Online will receive a lukewarm revamp to celebrate a year of service, tiered service begins (Standard and Super):
>SNES games will be added to the existing NSO app on Switch (rebranded as "Nintendo Classics")
>Messaging and Game Appointment scheduling available via the NSO app on smartphones.
>An overwhelming majority of titles can now be alternatively backed up to an SD Card or USB device.
>Beta test of system native voice chat: Will be limited to Super subscribers only, and will roll out to standard subscribers by the end of the year.
Super Subscriptions to NSO will cost $10 more than the current prices. If you're an existing subscriber, you will get the chance to upgrade your subscription for 50% off.

Attached: j0ky38zzx64y.png (2298x762, 119K)

nigger lmao

>Charging money for voice chat

I could fucking see Nintendo actually doing this

Attached: 1542985742700.png (340x323, 279K)

Holy based

Obviously fake. Directs are either complete shit or amazing. This is in the middle, just... Painfully average

Wow a leak that actually sounds decent
Op is still gay though
Check my 6

Csn you download DLC without an online subscription?

>Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie
>not rare replay
fake and gay

Obviously, why wouldn't you be able to?

Conker Bad Fur Day on Switch confirmed.

45 and Op will be the Next President

Yeah. There was a bug in one early Lego game that treats the ingame online store as online play and thus automatically blocked it if you didn't have the online sub, but games do DLC through the eShop which can be purchased and downloaded normally.

Why do people even post these? If it's real people will have forgotten by the time the direct happened anyway

Now this would be a good timeline

The fact that they're specifically selling the Banjo games and nothing else is actually very believable.

Not really, most directs are okay, but this piece of shit board calls it complete shit when unrealistic shit like F-Zero Switch doesn't get announced.

>SNES games will be added to the existing NSO app on Switch (rebranded as "Nintendo Classics")
This isn't happening.

This leak suggests that they'll only be available to subscribers that opt in for the more expensive higher tier sub. There's been talk of that going around. Which is exactly why this is fake, since it's manufactured based on rumors.

Sony already does it and they charge for cloud saves. I wonder where nintendo got the idea

Thanks friends

They charge for online play in the first place. Who are you going to voice chat with if you're not playing online?

Isn't voice chat on PSN free? paid online and cloud saves is still fucking cancerous though

I think the idea is to have Rare Replay on the Switch eventually, Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie are only getting the treatment now because of the Smash DLC.

I hope it somehow has Diddy Kong Racing and DK64 on it.

Yes, this is correct.