Why would they put Thanos is fortnite after the shit he pulled?

why would they put Thanos is fortnite after the shit he pulled?
speaking in terms of the marvel cinematic universe earth since we see Thor play fortnite in endgame.

Attached: thanos2-1021x580.jpg (1021x580, 77K)

Thanos is the good guy though

>Thor keeps playing Fortnite because it's the one way he can get a new shot at defeating Thanos
wow....

It's not Thor playing it's Korg.

Deepest lore

Its not deep if its not the fucking case

It’s probably just a universe thing where the fortnite in the mcu isn’t the same as the one in our universe

Think about it, I doubt Batman comics exist in the mcu

Attached: thanos dab.jpg (680x744, 64K)

Attached: 1548864388551.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

So, I've got this idea for a superhero comic. He's really rich, like Tony Stark, but instead of being open about his heroism and all, he's also TOTALLY secretive and brooding so he only fights crime at night. Also, he's not as high-tech, but he's really good at hand-to-hand combat and detective stuff.

Attached: 93074213-208-k729737.jpg (208x325, 12K)

Nigga that's MoonKnight

Then you’ll tell me that he dresses up as a bat and fights a clown. Get the fuck out of my office, Kane and Finger.

The power of fantasy is stronger than the facts

Iron Man referenced The Big Lebowski in Endgame even though Jeff Bridges played the main antagonist in his first film.

>The Endgame mode will never come back
why live

Attached: Raptor shield.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

>Nobody wanted to be the Shitauri because your cosmetics wouldn't show up when you were on that team, so people would just leave
>Had to put in a "win as the Chitauri 3 times" challenge to get people to actually stay

DRACULA YOU FUCKING NERD DONT SELL ME OUT

Does MVC exist in the MCU?

DC comics literally exists inside the Marvel universe

Balance Sucked so much

It may not have the Marvel name specifically, but, if we can find evidence of Capcom games existing, it's plausible that some iteration of the series wa... scratch that. I forgot that pic related exists. Street Fighter is a thing in the Marvel universe, so it's entirely possible that someone made a series pitting the company favorites against superheroes.

Attached: Shoryuken-reference-Deadpool-issue27.jpg (738x582, 119K)

the world needed to see thanos dab and he did

maybe in IF but they made him a one-dimensional bad guy in Endgame

That's why they had to make him one-dimensional. Otherwise he'd be unstoppable

Fortnite also lasted at least 5 years of worldwide popularity despite everything Thanos had done. Either that or Fortnite was created later on in the MCU than in real life as it wasn't mentioned in Infinity War. This could also explain Hulk's dab as pop-culture in general could've be displaced as well.

>Add a mech
>Toddlers cry and shit their pants because it's a hard counter to their precious spamming of building and shotguns
>Epic finally responds by politely saying they don't give a shit
lmao

nah hulk's just an out of date boomer