Guilty Gear 2020

THAT IS BULLSHIT BLAZING
>Your main
>Your hopes for the next GG
>1 change you want for your main

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noisypixel.net/cygames-granblue-fantasy-versus-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mays up charge dolphin becomes a reversal

Haven't played any of the games, they decent to play with a keyboard?
Don't have a controller.

>Baiken
>CH state on whiffed DPs would be nice
>I'd like her combos to be more consistent in the corner, not sure how they'd go about it though, maybe make j.d hitbox a bit taller.

GGPO

Full song fucking WHEN

I've put 300 hrs on keyboard and am Orange Square online. I'd say the only better input method is hitbox, which is pretty much the same thing.

>Axl, Sin
>Danger Time, Raven, input eating, and Guts removed
>More interesting interactions between characters in game, easier to practice and test reversals/meaties in training mode
>Low Haikata can't be blocked mid
>Fully (fully) charged Beak Driver becomes unblockable

> May
> Bring my other character: Bridget
> Don't roll her back to the X2 mechanics

I actually started with a keyboard. It works as long as your mapping doesn't cause ghosting when roman cancelling. If you want to play negative edge characters like Zato or May you might have additional ghosting issues.

Okay everybody what do you hear in the line.
So far I've heard.
>Blazing
>Lazy
>Crazy

I've been leaning on Lazy, when I first heard Crazy.

Add yellow RC to this, and I'm a happy camper

Crazy gang here

GGPO / rollback netcode

How would you tweak characters who use yrc oki setups to disrupt invincible reversal spam. For example, off of some of her knockdowns, Baiken can't set up proper oki against DP characters without yrc or a hard read.

Please have Testament I can't wait any longer.

My prediction for the story is that Sin is going to do a heel turn after he decides he identifies more with is gear half than his human half due to sympathies for Ram, and becomes Black Samurai's apprentice to unleash his power. No idea why Ky has his eye back though

He'll be in the next game, r-right ?

Attached: 6465664.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I hope not. If he is I hope you don't have to IB to get out of his pressure, that shit is cancer on netplay.

I want good netcode, crossplay, day1 release on all standard platforms and none of this yearly paid patch nonsense.

I once played guilty gear x I believe for so long that I degloved my thumb as a kid.

>jam kuradoberi
>I just want the game to finally become a huge hit with a large and consistent fanbase that constantly plays. I'm sick of playing the same the same nips and trannies on discord.
>quicker charge and recovery on asanagi no kokyuu, or drop it all together for a different character mechanic.

Attached: 1564547448624.jpg (1061x870, 150K)

>>Your main
Slayer
>>Your hopes for the next GG
To be good
change you want for your main
His AC moveset back.

>none because I'm too stupid to play GG
>remove YRC, Danger Time, and maybe one or two of the more advanced mechanics
>n/a

If you can airdash you're arleady better than 50% of the people online.

That makes me feel a little better
thanks senpai

Answer.
I just hope it's good, even if it's something different form other GG games, I can accept that so long as it feels like it succeeds in what it sets out to do while still giving you a lot to learn.
I'd be happy for him to just be in the game in any way, but assuming he is, I would like him to gain meter passively when he's clinging to a scroll, seeing as I always feel like I'm at 25 or less Tension and giving him a way to gain meter that is unique to him while also adding a new layer to his scrolls would be nice, and I feel like his 22P could use some changes, though I don't know what exactly I would change about it. It just feels a bit too weak to me though, it feels a bit too easy to counter to me, but maybe it's more of a personal problem than a problem with Answer. I do feel like I over rely on it even though it doesn't get me good results most of the time after all.

Attached: Surf_Answer.png (583x361, 475K)

Raven's definitely coming back, which I'm glad about personally but I wouldn't mind there being some changes to how he plays. I don't play him myself, but I feel like his excitement meter is understated, less so now compared to how he was in the past, but I still feel like it should be a bigger part of his playstyle. Right now it just feels like a bit of extra fluff a lot of the time.

Just removing the input eating from YRC is enough, removing the mechanic as a whole is unnecessary.

Playing against answer online it does seem like his counter is pretty bad, especially because the follow-up is so slow. I feel like he never got the love he deserved from arksys because he came so late into Xrd's lifespan.

>Only ever played Baiken after switching from Dizzy cuz of waifu but never really enjoyed playing her.
>Stopped playing
>Come back after seeing that jam and dizzy unimpressed .jpg
>Decide this time to play that cool looking Chinese girl
>Dick picks baiken again
>Stop playing again
>Guilty Gear 2020 announced
>”I’ll random and whoever I get I’ll play with that character. Fuck baiken
>Get cool Chinese girl
>She’s fun as fuck to play
>Tfw there’s a chance she won’t be in the next one and I’ll have missed my chance to play with her
Plz tell me she’s in the next one bros

Attached: 6C2A8EF0-BC1C-4C03-835A-821B1EC9AB7C.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Sin
>remove danger time and YRC, rework health bars, buff my main
>give Sin a new outfit and another normal that guarantees hard knockdown so I can safely eat cause 2D and 5HS just isn't enough sometimes
also looking forward to learn how the stage transition works. Because if it's related to wallsplats then I'm gonna miss being able to chain multiple charged beak drivers whenever I get a side dust

The big problem with his counter is that if the person attacking does a quicker normal then they can just recover, IB Answer's counter and throw him, and if they go low the counter just doesn't work at all, so even if they attack a lot of the time you're still in a bad spot anyway. The scroll version is fine I think seeing as it makes up for the issue of being able to just IB and throw by being able to cover so much space with it, so it's a good tool for dealing with zoners, but the non-scroll version could use some changes I think.

They didn't really have much opportunity to do much with him after his release because Rev 2.1 was the only update after his inclusion, and for the record I did like the changes to him in that update even though a lot of people saw it as a nerf, but they still didn't get much of an opportunity to do a lot with him post-release all the same. I just think it's a shame he had such a lukewarm reception, he's easily my favorite Xrd newcomer and maybe even my favorite GG character in general, but a lot of people seem to just overlook him and wouldn't miss him if he were gone.

I think a lot of the characters from XX who were in Rev 2 will be in the new one, so I wouldn't be surprised if she came back.

My wife better be in it
Im hoping to be better at it

Attached: Elphelt-img.png (739x1181, 282K)

>Kum
>Larger playerbase a few months after release (it won't happen)
>Aside from being in the game, another optional combo route for higher damage that isn't just doing four tiger swords reverse repeatedly

>main
this nigger
>hopes
I hope they don't pull an acktchually, bedman didn't die because his iq is too big to die LMAO out of their fucking ass because I'm tired of his shit and want to play with his potential cute sister instead
>change
sacrifice that stupid sheep to allah so he gives us an install super that shortens the dejavu startup
either that or being able to negative edge dejavu b

Attached: I sleep.jpg (477x524, 55K)

Yeah, I play Baiken so air tatami always gives enough time to Azami his followup attack if he tries wakeup parry. If hes in 2020 I expect they'll do some pretty radical changes to his gameplay, though I have no idea what it'll be.

>A.B.A
>she gets in it
>make her more offensive

Attached: abasol (2).jpg (2198x2534, 1.46M)

Well, I would hope they wouldn't make radical changes, of course I'd like to see changes, but I still want him to feel like the same character at the end of the day. They can change this or that to reinforce the focus on his gameplan a bit, or make this part of him a bit better or this part of him worse, but I would like him to still fundamentally be the same character.

>Slayer
>Solid netplay on day 1 (Quick Search ranked matches, Roll back/GGPO, staight forward lobby setup with rematch and rotation options available)
>Slayer has Big Bang uppercut again.

Attached: irl slayer copy.jpg (624x624, 116K)

>Removal of YRC in general
>Some specific reversal option to deal with projectiles on wakeup. Making blitz just erase them and let you move or something
>Better balance of course
>Removal or toggle the ability to have danger time
>Slayer and Pot Buffs
>Removal of Visual Clutter
>New Waifu Character
>Some ability to use meter for an EX attack or universal reversal mechanic.

Sums it up

It's gonna be shit, I have no hopes or expectations, I know how modern ASW is like. They'll remove everything I like, such as dustloops, the way throws work in GG, reduced to a 3 button fighter, no more faultless defense, no more IB etc

Attached: 1537452019750.png (259x224, 17K)

You're dumb.

you're too hopeful and naive

based

Attached: aba.jpg (2337x3429, 1.39M)

you are worried about IBs when even GBVS has them? now what, you think they'll also remove 236236 and 632146?

I'm not, I'm just not pessimistic for no reason. The last ArcSys game that was comparable to the new GG to come out was Revelator. Games like DBFZ and GBVS are licensed games that are made to appeal to fans of the IP its based on and have to be simple as a result, not to mention they have to be made according to the wishes to Bamco and CyGames respectively on top of it, and BBTAG not only has to appeal to RWBYfans, but it has to consolidate the mechanics of multiple completely different games into one control scheme which requires further simpling down to accommodate them all. They're not at all comparable to GG, which is a fighting game first and foremost and not something based on an existing IP, beyond that it's just GG, and doesn't have to change to accomodate multiple series like BBTAG, and on top of all that, none of those games are even made by Team Red, even if they have some of Team Red's staff on them.

We already know it'll be simpler, but we know none of the specifics and you've already decided exactly what it'll be and how that'll be shit, which is just retarded. If the game is shit, which is possible but it's far too soon to conclude that it will be and exactly how it will be on top of it, I imagine it'll have more to do with Daisuke being overly ambitious and trying to make his own unique vision rather than just making what's good and what people will want to play, like with GG2. I highly, highly doubt it will be because the decided to make it like DBFZ, and while I expect some influence from DBFZ and maybe GBVS, it'll probably be comparable to the influence BB and GG took from P4A. That is to say, it will be insignificant and will do the game no harm.

reminder that the last time they changed things up they made this shit.
expect it to be trash

Attached: 61N9rp-U9+L._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x306, 26K)

>Taokaka
>For it to be Blazblue
>More Taokaka

They're in GBVS, but butchered. Only gives meter, no frame advantage.
I can see 236236 staying, but 632146 is getting axed.
Actually that reminds me, in that feedback thing they did, a notable amount of people complained about the manual super input being too hard or something.
>Azario Lopez: What was your biggest take away from Granblue Fantasy: Versus‘ open beta?

Tetsuya Fukuhara: There was plenty of useful feedback from players especially from those who were beginners. We found that some players had trouble activating the Super Skybound Arts, which makes us consider implementing some simple commands to activate these skills. noisypixel.net/cygames-granblue-fantasy-versus-interview/

UNDER THE DUST I REIGN
INEVITABLE, INVINCIBLE
KING I AM

Attached: raven-gg2overture-portrait.png (1100x813, 745K)

My only hope is for my robo boy to be playable again. Zappa and Anji would be neat too.

Attached: roboky.gif (306x283, 74K)

you cut out this part
>With that said, we need the learning curve of activating these attacks to restore some of the game’s balance so we are now returning to the game to see what the best answer for this will be
but man, these people are fucking retarded. It's amazing to me that complete noobs can complain about motions when the game itself already gives you the option to say fuck that and reduce the work of a 236236 into half

>Venom
>More focus on neutral rather than oki setplay bullshit
>perfect already

It wouldn't surprise me if Cygames number one priority was simple controls above all else, especially when they aren't very well aware of the developments in recent years and haven't learned that aggressively pandering a fighting game to casuals doesn't really work as expected.

>Love Guilty Gear's characters and music
>Hate playing fighting games because I'm bad
Just hoping my boy Faust gets in