How are you going to spend the next 12 days until Classic?

How are you going to spend the next 12 days until Classic?

Attached: 9oiwdodbilg31.jpg (640x595, 72K)

i'm going to 1cc dodonpachi dai ou jou and nobody can stop me

>12 days
11 Days
00 Hrs
42 Min
21 Sec

All Grobbuchads report in

Tauren Druid standing by

Attached: 1565709759535.jpg (750x1073, 182K)

>fall semester of college starts days before classic launch
I picked a shitty time to stop being a NEET

First time this game came out I lost 15 years of my life, hopefully it happens again.

>Start pharmacy school on Monday
Fucking kill me already holy shit. If only this shit came out like 2 months ago when everyone had time off it'd be the biggest shit ever.

life well spent

Attached: 1564443099553.jpg (349x336, 16K)

warning, this OP is a reddit faggot

Playing games from a genre that isn't a trashcan.

and the other thread is getting spammed by 1 or 2 false flaggers

nelf master race

Attached: Tyrande-Whisperwind-Warcraft-Blizzard-фэндомы-3852957.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

jacking off to whitemane

Working, spending time with my girlfriend, and putting new breaks and rotors on my car.

>was gonna roll Warrior
>realize there's going to be a billion fucking warriors
>decide to roll Warlock

I'm a bit excited. I won't be able to devote more than 2 or so hours to it during the week, but Saturday and Sunday will be when I dive balls-deep into it.

Don't cuck out of the class you like because of competition. Warrior is a fine choice if you're prepared to be a good one. They're more desired in raids than locks as tanks or DPS.
Just be good, not scared.

I can't play consistently enough to commit to a raiding guild, and I sure as shit am not going to deal with tanking for 37-38 other shit-eating randoms. I played Warrior from Classic to the end of WotLK, and played Warlock from WotLK till Mists when I brought my Warrior back out of retirement.

I'll probably end up doing both, but Warlock I think will be more enjoyable for me the first run towards 60.

Fine but don't let competition be the reason for your choice.

Dude, hes got a good case. Warrior and rogues are the best dps and everyone knows that now, unlike back during 2004. It's gonna be a legit issue trying to gear when half your guild are those two.

>It's gonna be a legit issue trying to gear when half your guild are those two.
If your guild is shit and using DKP or something.
If you join a loot council guild it won't be a problem, just be better than the competition which shouldn't be that hard.

Patrician taste

take sleeping pills every time I wake up and time travel

warrior dps is only viable if you have time to farm multiple thousand gold and low droprate prebis

well boys, I fucking did it.
I swore I was going to get a job before classic's launch, and I start on the 25th.

>was going to roll Mage
>realized there's going to be a billion fucking mages
>realize I don't care because I love the class.
>Makes Shaman Alt. for healing.

Congrats. Enjoy classic guilt free user. Youve earned it

>wake up between 11-13
>get up an hour later
>chill
>make dinner for my family around 16
>eat
>sit by my pc with whatever as background noise
>shitpost all evening and night until about 3
>go to bed
>repeat until the day before classic midnight release, will sleep before it instead, prep food snacks drinks, game for 24+ hours straight, then continue with average 16 hours play 8 hours sleep/productivity mixed

Classic is a marathon not a race, you'll be fine

What do you need multiple thousands of gold for as a Warrior? Low drop rate instance stuff is annoying but easy to get if you have a couple of people to farm with.

crafted shit like lionhearts

Not when you are a Warlock.

tfw going paladin and friend is going priest for comfy leveling

oh sweet summer child. 90% of warriors will quit before 20-30. level 60 will have very little dedicated warriors

based retard