Underrail

I've never used traps outside of bear traps, but I always max traps on every build so I can avoid them in-game :3c

Attached: Underrail Expedition.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc
underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4092.0
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Heavyweight
underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2008.0
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shield_Emitter
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9441&sid=76b385e92a23547bb85a0ccb95baaff6
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Čutura
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you use poison ones

>tesla armor + galvanic helmet/boots make you immune to unga bunga ghosts
I bet he forgot to set some mental damage flags or something.

Also: why the fuck is Aegis Sec extremely low on supplies? I single handedly wiped out four waves with the help of automated defenses and it still dropped to "satisfactory" level. Then genocided all unga bungas and Aegis became extremely low on supplies all of a sudden. I'm getting the feeling that they'll run out of supplies and leave if I slaughter the pirates.

>not having +100% detection goggles in your inventory from electronics
lmao i guess you're the ultimate brainlet i could already see most traps just because of my lockpicking skill(not joking)

It happens the moment you move the sub

Tin cans, report in
Post your metal armors and your defensive stats

Attached: 20190815150803_1.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

>symphatized with natives and tried to avoid bloodshed and genocide
>tfw after the Abyssal Station
Purge.
Purge is the only answer.

Attached: 1549690273791.png (837x641, 378K)

Also crafting is weird at times

Attached: 20190815150822_1.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

based abyssbro

>>>psycho-temporal dilation

>you take an ancient, barely functioning sub for a drive to god knows where
>Aegis immediately throws a party
Assholes.

LET ME IN

Attached: Cowards.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Oh, okay.
>buys expensive house furnishings
>instead of making a supersteel armor set
That's what we call a poorfag where I'm from.

>zero dollarydoos
Supersteel, or jetski?

Is there a high will psymonk build? Want to do high will for next run but don't want to do full psy

Neither, super steel is gay and I'm not concerned with jet skies

For what purpose though?

Terrifying that someone could somehow go broke without paying for one of the two expensive things in this game.

>Both super steel's ended up at 120 quality

I'm about to GO OFF

Attached: Supersteel.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Dialogue

Wrong
Core City expensive junk in your house

>super steel is gay
Enjoy having no natural MPs, I guess. Supersteel armor can reach 95% mech res, 100% energy res, high heat res and has half the weight penalty.

>Enjoy having no natural MPs
I have played with no MP's for 3 fucking playthroughs already
It's natural for me to have the mobility for a rock

And no, it's not an issue

I'm doing the Praetorian questline and I've just killed all the mercenaries in the Warehouse for the third mission, but when I go to hand it in I get asked if I found anything interesting. I can't say that I've found anything, can anyone let me know what I've missed?

dude I just found out today that supersteel can go as low as 80
3 of them sup 100

Is it possible to get high quality (120+) tungsten in any reliable fashion?

yes the merchant at the foundry stocks at least one of each at 130+ quality after you kill the beast

He just tells you to clear out the warehouse, once all mercs are dead, report back to Stalford

>Shotgun feats

how do you guys feel about these? I have sixth shell, leading shot and barrel stare. think I fucked up on barrel stare honestly. doing auto shotguns, so I've got full auto and suppressive fire not that suppressive fire does anything

Oh
Pipeworks

Attached: 20190815191335_1.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Alright, thanks man. It felt like one of those parts where there was something I could have told him but just missed.

damn, you're still going at it with that hammer wizard build

EMP! EMP! EMP! EMPPPPPPPP!

I'm assuming you brought no emp 'nades?

How can people even enjoy watching Psi guys fight? Especially TM or TC. one guy just stands there waving hands and then the other guy is just torn apart by space time. or even worse on guy is waving hand and nothing happens and then the other guy just falls on the ground dead. holy fuck. damn this game should have atleast more psi interaction. Like people being scared of psions and maybe people reacting to you being psion or dialogue options for you with thought control, there's just so much more you could do. But yeah i guess i get it it's just 4 people or how many working on it.

at least you've never gotten a 68 quality one before

literally has 9 of mark 2/3 i can't tell right now in his inventory

>black picture
>character is literally white as snow
ummmmmm cringe?

Well my other idea was Little Mac but I'd rather be black than a manlet.

>infused rathound boots
>not infused ancient rathound boots for bonus crit damage

>free drones merchant has 700+ charons to trade
>but only accepts bullets

WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME

Now that i think about it Stygg probably reads forums more than works on the game. Since all this shit could be added in like a day of work.

Finishing up Junkyard on my throwing DOMINATING build. Been gravy so far and knives do a surprising amount of damage on lightly armored peeps.

Does anyone know if power modules activate on spears when thrown?

Barrel Stare is a joke. 20% more damage can't beat more than a 20% boost in accuracy which leading shot gives. You do have opportunist, right? If you use 6p and 3p for most encounters then the crit per pellet feat is good.

How are there so many niggers in Underrail anyway? It's supposed to be a former scientific supercorporation, there's a limit to how many 80 IQ laborers they could have used.

this also bothers me. Also the whole team working on the game is from Serbia, why do they feel the need to add so many niggers? bizzare honestly.

no, I guess I should get it. it looks to me like critical power is unironically not that great for shotguns, is that right?

Also pickpocket is hilarious
>Pick pocket smg dude bullets and he goes dry after two rounds of bursting
>Pick pocket grenadier dude and he's reduced to a mere pistol pleb plinking away for 0 damage
>Pickpocket bolts off crossbow guy and he's forced to run up and try to punch me

I'm not sure about crit power. Crits aren't a reliable thing for shotguns without a real feat that does something like give a guaranteed crit, but if your pellet does crit it should always go above the DT of the target making it subject to DR instead. I'd rather be more defensive and get more utility than try and focus crit with shotguns.

>full psi PC vs the thought control gladiator with Bilocation
>gladiator waves hands
>PC waves hands
>gladiator just stands there
>PC waves hands
>gladiator runs away while twitching in pain
>PC does nothing
>gladiator falls dead
That was an epic fight right there, everyone must have been glued to the screens.

With cheap shots, I feel like I'd just want to crit more. I dunno, man.

You deal crazy fucking damage with critical power and you'll always proc a broken rib

thanks m8, I think I'll get opportunist and ignore the remaining shotgun-specific feats I have access to tfw no perception

That'd probably be a better investment than vile weaponry, but I dunno if I want to play the supersteel slots again.

Also, does anyone know why you can put 10 points into the proc chance of wrestling at 10% per? That'd put it at 150% chance to pop every attack.

yeh that's why I always use metathermics or the electric psychokinesis skills in arena
some guy getting frozen and shattered to bits or struck with lightning makes for a good spectacle for the audience

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 20190815193854_1.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

What hiring agency handles the shill jobs for these shit games?

Attached: F08F4C57-5041-4A61-907D-48ED370FB6D2.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Styg pays in cheap booze from his fridge
still worth it

what mental illness causes someone to come into a thread about a game they don't like to make such shitposts?

Styg made a game I enjoy so I shill it for him

Is there a way to get the plasma grenade blueprint other than joining coretech?

How are you even losing?
EMP > Spam chain lightning for 3 turns > seal the chokepoint with Force Field > EMP > Spam chain lightning. That's if you really are a wizard of course.

>get to the Drop Zone
>everyone has an eastern slav name
What did Styg mean by this?

Thought Control should have a synergy bonus with Persuasion
Yes/No

Not naturally, but maybe as a feat.

Where the fuck is the key for Dude's safe? I've looked over this shack twelve fucking times. I thought at first it might be on Dude himself but I can't pickpocket him.

Is early game on DOMINATING just stealth and lobbing explosives?

tile in the bottom right corner

Yngwar's so sensitive geez. I just blinked at him and now he's spitting the ground and won't even take food. Do I need to reload?

It isn't a highlight object, think like a Dude.

EMP nades dont go off cool down in time and all bots rush in, I'm forced to give ground until there is no ground to be given, in which Industrial bots simply K.O. me

Specializations are either pants on head retardedly broken or just plain not worth investment. There is little to no middle ground.

What are your planned feats?

The actually good games which can be talked about for a long time and there's little information to be found in general otherwise agency.
Kill yourself.

should've gotten super steel armor

Is it possible to make a decent sword build that doesn't use stealth without going full tin can?

You probably don't have anything he likes. He accepts pentapus barbecue. No reason not to reload though, unless you want to roleplay as a pentapus barbecue delivery guy.

I don't you have Force User feat?

This but drop sprint for recklessness. Also probably taking something other than deflection.

Attached: 1565731079335.png (844x870, 90K)

PERlet detected

why*

Is there any point or quest involved with the Rig?

No, fuck off.
What is actually killing me is either bots cornering me or that fire 3 damage every tick of their flamethrowers chipping away my health, the plasma bots dont do any damage

I dont leave home without my Force User feat

>tfw you've grown too powerful
maybe I should try a dominating run

Attached: e.jpg (819x613, 338K)

Make TiChrome, or get good.

supersteel armor does have an incredibly high fire damage threshold

Line of sight is really pissing me off in this DLC, especially when it comes to stuff like water monsters attacking you on land, but you have no clear line of sight back

No user, don't fall for the meme

>11 Dex
>12 STR
>Crippling Strike
>Defensive feats
>recklessness
>fucking defense skills
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! That is not how a pure bare fists puncher do! You bring shame upon your family!

You fucking click these and you see how a real bare fists brawler goes down, boy!

Attached: ravager pt 1.png (1792x1021, 75K)

>dodges 98% of your frag grenade you throw right at his feet
psssh nothin' personal kid

Attached: fagnar.png (442x824, 101K)

I'm kind of scared of this happening. But then I remember that I'm a shitter with a mess of a build and a burning desire not to abuse psi too much, so I get wrecked by various lunatics and scrapheads.

Do it.

Attached: dominating.jpg (1920x1200, 251K)

Attached: Ravager pt 2.png (1722x871, 68K)

Beat him to death with your bare hands, frags are for pussies.

somebody post it, we all know what i'm talking about

It's an older image that isn't accurately reflecting my build. I don't have crippling strike and I took 12 dex. Opportunist is a good idea though. Never bothered with biology, what's the draw? Combat drugs?

Fuck off

Too late now

Attached: 20190815201225_1.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

No I had food to spare and I know he accepted it previously. Made him mad a few times and I guess there's a limit, just funny that the breaking point was me blinking at him. Anyway I reloaded and got my info.

your resistances and threshold seem fairly low, what quality armor did you use?

Combat drugs are the mundane's psionic abilities. This lets you get your unarmed ap down to 4 and lets you deal even more damage. I'll post even more good stims.

Attached: stronger.png (629x341, 22K)

Attached: 1558566806105.jpg (500x404, 99K)

No more incapacitation or stuns for you.

Attached: tougher.png (618x352, 22K)

Yes, you must mean THIS.

Attached: 1535226824327.png (988x4967, 3.42M)

around 130 quality and 100 quality, the catch is that I never even CONCIEVED using a TiChrome set until now, I have been hogging Tungsten all game but neglected TiChrome, thus not getting higher quality TiChrome, like 150 quality

fuck stasis and forcefield, this is the only hypo you need

Attached: faster.png (609x282, 16K)

As far as Underrail goes how is the humor? My favorite part of Fallout1/2.

Overall, its pretty similar.

temporary rewind? fuck that band aid shit

Attached: venerable.png (610x301, 18K)

how is pickpocketing?

JUST HOW BIG IS THIS FUCKING MAP? WHY NOT MAKE THE CORE CITY ONE BIG MAP IF YOU CAN DO THIS HUH?????

Attached: 2019-08-16.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

lol, welcome to hell

by the way time you waste here DOES count, so you're probably already dead

what do i do with the slimy tablet if the expedition is over?

And how do i use the rift system, do i have use the juice every time to teleport?

Red pill me on shields, bres. If I'm a tin can, should I go low/low?

Not arsed literally every single person who I've spoke with about pistol builds or who has chatted shit about pistol builds is a shitter who probably tried copying 2015 builds which got the shit nerfed out of them, which would explain why people complain about them being 'shit'. Here's a long list of some of the builds I've played. All on hard mode.
>Crossbow
>Sledge
>Spear
>Shotgun
>Thought Control only
>Throwing knife
>Assault Rifle / Metal Armor user - aka baby mode
>All Psi school build (before the expansion though)
>Stealthy Knife user
This pistol guy I have right now though? He has everything you could possibly need.
I'm gonna throw out some examples of the sheer power this build has, and some of you may claim other builds could do the same and yeah they can but I highly doubt they're doing the shit I'm doing as early as I am.
Noteworthy shit -
>Level 9, fresh out of the junkyard mission, I head towards the rathound king, grenading away in the room filled with like 10-12 Rathound Alphas, spot a Death Stalker right next to me, shoot it LITERALLY ONCE with my pistol, at level 9, and kill it. None of the other builds I've played could do that at level 9. Period. Only a sniper build could pull that shit off I imagine, but I've never played it.
>Walk into the smallest, but most heavily guarded Ironhead outpost I've ever seen (pretty sure I've seen every single other one, never seen this one though), literally has all of the strongest Ironhead units all condensed into one area (oh and let it be known, there's more coming for me than you can see in pic related).
>Get spotted by the camera which I failed to notice while I'm stealthing around
>5 Ironheads come around the corner and another comes down from the ramp to my right (with a few more trailing behind him)
>Realized that I'm on pic related health (AND YES, I WENT INTO THIS ENCOUNTER WITH THAT MUCH HEALTH, I DIDN'T GET HIT A SINGLE FUCKING TIME IN THE FIGHT)
>Ruh roh
>Kill them all in 1 turn
>Kill the rest
ez

Attached: Fuck Ironheads and fuck Balor.jpg (2560x1440, 680K)

>Temporal Distortion doesn't break Cryostasis

Attached: 1537110694769.jpg (200x248, 19K)

Hammerers are not firearm pistols: they are the exception to the rule and still shit compared to the special pistols.

Please lurk for at least two years until you learn how to greentext properly.

>Kill 6 enemies in one turn with a pistol

Why are you a liar? Not even with adrenaline would you have the AP necessary to fire that much in one turn.

Attached: 1561350538972.jpg (632x632, 69K)

>tablet
Junk it.
>rift
Juice lets you see and use warps for 15 minutes.

When I craft my 5mm, 9mm and 7.62mm pistols as good as my crafted hammerer I guarantee they will perform just as well.
I've been here for over 14 years. Please learn to cope before you seethe.
Good thing I didn't say I killed 6 enemies with a pistol.

There's a town in the game in which the guardsmen speak only in Judas Priest song titles.

CIRNO YOU FUCKING BAKA

Attached: DOUBLE BAKA.png (1024x768, 295K)

Tell me your secrets

>ask Heidi about the praetorians
>laughter stops
O-Oh...

fyi if you have illegal stats the game quits deletes your character's save files right after entering the deep caverns
just a heads up

Nuh-uh

so about that one doctor in the protectorate base that had her face melted off
was that actually done by the free drones or was that a false flag attack by the CAU?

Her hubby had a big heroic dick

HOLY BASED

Considering that the drones in the north aren't a dozen dudes huddling in a sewer maybe they did.

So you spend far too much text talking up a pistol build and how great it does, only to what? Rely on grenades like an easy mode faggot? Wow. What a great pistol build that requires grenades.

Was it the big hero dick that kept her sane? Or was she always like this?

thing is, when did the drones ever use corrosive gas?
they don't have the logistics and means to do gas attacks like that
meanwhile the CAU could and would set up false flag attacks like that

it has its moments, obviously not a fucking comedy or anything though

Well, it probably started around when she got her psionics.

>fuck load of good HE
>fuck load of good EMP
>magic nigger
>has a hammer

you'll be fine fag

>Dude you're only allowed to use one thing wtf using other things is cheating
The absolute state of you lmao.

Random psychos living in caves have energy weapons and personal shields. People in West Underrail have shitty backwater firearms exclusively. All armor in the North has a bunch of bio resistance. It would make sense that there's a huge bioweapon war constantly happening over there.

How is a chemical gun build looking these days?

So I got trapped in the health center without realizing it. Is going to help kill mason good or bad? My will is only 5 since I'm not a psyker and I'm not strong enough to rebuke all this shit except by killing the robot willing to lead me in to meet him. If I get body horror is there any way of getting rid of the negative effects of it? Losing 30 resolve is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1564152594024.png (537x815, 29K)

The absolute state of someone shilling a pistol builds performance by giving a combat example, in which they didn't even get the kills with a pistol.

Really fucking awesome but you either have to autistically check Blaine every 90 minutes or rush core city for the belt.

Nobody resists acid and the projectile is slow enough to fly through shields, if you crit with a status effect proc (flaming or acid entangle) you're looking at 300+ damage per turn. Laugh at mechanical damage fags plinking their ammos on DLC serpents, crabs, and strongmen while you melt every obstacle with your blob pistol.

Obviously Fallout 2 wasn't a fucking comedy either.

Can anyone post good sword builds? I can barely find anything on making a good one

2 of the kills were from the pistol, the death stalker example was from the pistol, the other 3 ironheads not on the screen were all 1 shotted by the pistol.
The pistol put in more than it's fair share of kills.
Imagine crying about using other things though, you gonna throw a tantrum at crossbow builds using traps too by saying the crossbow did nothing? Or SMG builds spamming flashbangs on cooldown?

Protip that if you can't beat Jookhela with him minions on you you can just bear trap his spawn and walk up to him.

Attached: 250520_20190813231116_1.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

I'm really not

Attached: 20190815202704_1.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

maybe not optimal, but i beat hard with this
sword as a main weapon, spear as an offhand weapon purely for spear throw
55 TM for contraction, 25 PK for force field.

Attached: bladed weaponry.png (843x598, 54K)

Would plasma grenades wreck these robots?

How do you deal with crawlers? I'm trying to toss flares and use detection goggles to find them but they keep getting the jump on me. I really don't want to pick up Paranoia if I don't have to.

Actually, scratch that, they did
Huh

Attached: 20190815210945_1.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

Why not? The +5 initiative from paranoia makes it worth it in and of itself.

Attached: 10yjihj.png (1600x815, 335K)

and this is what the build looked like at level 18, which i convieniently saved an image of for some reason
i'd advise against taking weaponsmith in hindsight

Attached: captain anime.png (1741x696, 223K)

Electrokinetic imprint + forcefield with a molotov follow up

what are some highlights of your edgelord run?

Have always wanted to try psi/sword edgeboy but almost every stats' required.

well, i was def not prepared for dude's mission at level 10.
still amazed i managed to cheese the mission with liberal use of granades and c4.

you could have also stealthed your way in
that army base was legit just protecting it's people
you're a terrorist now

never said i killed anyone

probably completely obliterating my way through the savage camps. they have basically no defence, so once your flurry has built up a couple of stacks you are dashing around killing like 7 of them a turn
you do need to have a backup plan for when flurry inevitably misses, though. Stasis and force field are very useful in that regard.
generally if your buff bar looks like pic related, you're having a good time

Attached: oww the edge.png (492x355, 15K)

Anybody willing to give me an idea of what to do here?

Attached: 1460562254593.gif (714x536, 50K)

I heard that you can use cheese it by just killing the robot at the entrance before the whole thing even starts.

how are damages calculated for firearms? I deal quite a bit more damage than what the tooltip would suggest, for example this pistol hits for 80 damage on average even though the listed damage is 30-60 using regular .44 bullets.

Attached: damages.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

look at your actual combat stats with C. should calculate expected damage taking your Guns skill into account

damage is calc'd based off your weapon damage and skill level
open character panel with C to see your actual weapon damage

weapon skill increases damage

you can check your "true damage" with that gun by going to your character stats

Wish there was a better way to handle detection as a PC, it feels like I can't really catch anyone unless I cheese it by spamming flares.

Did I miss out on the Lemurian facility in port Ceto that pirates blew up?

>stealth all the way through and back
>look up how to get the spec ops armor
>go back and kill the entire base

>read posts about how crabs are extremely hard/annoying
>stealth past all of them and don't even attempt to fight them whatsoever

Attached: cool.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Why don't you want Body Horror to begin with? You'll want that crit if you're not a psi user. And your resolve is shit anyway, did you ever resist any TC?
>West Underrail
There's no West Underrail.

>Made a cool scientist/throwing build
>Still feel like using grenades is cheating
They're just too good, especially with such low cooldown.

If I didn't start the Eel's quests in junkyard am I fucked forever in getting to the Silent Isle?

jetski's exist nowadays

If you drop caltrops on the floor the game will show them taking damage whenever they step on it.

On hard they will go around fire and gas, which lets you create a tighter chokepoint.

They have stupidly high evasion and dodge so beartrap and psi are the only reliable disables against them early game.

But seriously crawlers and death stalkers are not worth your time and their areas always have shit loot, if you can find a shortcut or take a detour it's worth doing that.

What crafting skills should I get for a Melee build? Specially a Spear or Sword one. I wanna try biology and traps but I think I miss too much without electronics and mechanics.

Or maybe a full tincan with spears/sord n riot shield for maxium tanking experience.

If ask the bartender about rumors, he'll tell you about silent isle, allowing you to ferry there.

Is there a way to remove caltrops that I tossed? I know there's that light step feat but I feel that's pretty situational.

doors are the most powerful weapons in this game

Attached: Underrail Screenshot 2019.08.15 - 21.53.11.50.png (1600x900, 1.49M)

the only way is to absorb them into your naked foot.

or craft metal shoes, I like tichrome

LMAO

Attached: 2019-08-16 (1).png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>When you can be a shitposter in a videogame

It's so stupid i immediately imagined one of Yea Forumstard pepe posters saying it.

Dang, oh well I guess I can pick up boots or just be careful with my poison ones.

just carry a spare pair of metal boots.

Sure Step picks up on value depending on how much you use Caltrops
I'm a tin can and still got Sure Step, I spammed the everloving shit out of caltrops in Depot A, and it helped me avoid the acid damage
It's a good feat

>he doesn't know of west underrail

>doppelgangers not only stay long after the caster is dead but can also follow the player to other areas
this is bullshit

Attached: 43534534634634.png (931x362, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc

You mean blue areas? Yeah they do, but not the red areas, zone transition
Also Neural Overloard is the only thing that can hurt 'em

how based is that? I never actually played non-psi so i would have never guessed how cancer dopplegangers are. Stygg dabbin on bluepilled normies.

Can you put live timed explosives on people lwith pickpocket like in fallout?

You could put dynamite on people and it would gib them and any nearby survivors would go flying knocked over

How long is the DLC? I just opened the NFT vault at the camp I'm level 13 and don't want to end up TOO overleveled when i come back to the main area.

level 13 is still a tad underleveled
Quite lenghtly I'd said

>DOMINATING
Is this just going to be abusing traps and incendiaries the entire game?

And caltrops
And gas nades

>Put 140 hours into one character
>Start new run
>burn out before I get the outposts activated

Fuck bros.....

>going melee/sniper build
>no psi
>minimal crafting
It's my first time playing, and psi doesn't look fun at all. I'm gonna get filtered soon, aren't I

Mixing melee and firearms/crossbows is usually a really bad idea
>no psi, minimal crafting
You need options. If you don't use psi then you need to be using combat utilities, or traps, or stealth. If all you can do is move, attack, and attack harder then you're gonna get dropped.

I assume you have not been to Depot A yet.

>3 str
>3 dex
>3 agi
>8 con
>3 perception
>10 will
>10 int
this is how you Psi, right?

You don't have to go full Psi. My current build is a stealthy spec ops smg/pistol guy, but I Put points into thought control. I didn't even put set my will above 5, and it just adds a lot of variety and options to my character.
Melee/Pistol sounds like it'd be hard to pull of if its your first run though, but it's normal to re-roll like 4-5 times before you get something you like

If your first time, I encourage you to go balls deep in crafting, you can make stuff that easily surpasses unique items

6 agility for Sprint, imo

Not that user, but is sprint really that useful as a pure psi?

Depot A is early enough in the game that if you see that you struggle in the area with the most mutants and i mean struggle in a way that you had to restart the fight multiple times and only managed to kill them by cheesing with doors or something than your build sucks and you should probably reroll.

Sprint is useful for everyone.

no sprint sucks on psi. i almost never move and i'm not even full psi only TC/TM. never struggled and never move. Why would you need sprint is beyond me.

Ferryman told me that he wounded Sjour in the back of the left shoulder
So I'm going to dig up some unga graves
I'm supposed to look at back body -> right spatula right? Is we pulling this mirror wordplay shit? My brainlet mind cannot handle this.

I did got Sprint as my hammer wizard and pure wizard
Having the ability to press a button and let you reach the corner that saves you from a storm of bullets is most useful I believe
On the other hand, unlike the TM fanboy, I never used TM so far, so take it with a grain of salt

Remenber, when shit goes south and you want to escape from a shitty situation, you will press Sprint.

You may want to find the rune of the grave you need to go to first.

Am I always supposed to feel weak unless I crit with a Sword Build?
>7 STR, 7 Agility, 7 Dex
>Rest are base
>Melee, hacking, stealth, lock picking, traps, mind magic, intimidate

Like I'm level 5 right now and a lot of enemies are at a 40% accuracy now for some reason unless I do a stealth first strike. And even then its not much unless I crit and one shot them.

full psi can just force field or something. Complete waste of feat and points. I understand that you like agility but it's literally useless stat on full psi. he can get more useful shit like psycho-temporal acceleration or future orientation.

>laughs in tin can

What are some fun builds Yea Forums?

If things were as easy as you say it, user.

If you were a tin can you'd realize how useful Sprint is, SPECIALLY for a Tin Can

Attached: Mistakes were made.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

Is Temporary rewind useless? Just from reading it, it looks really pointless since meds have like a 20 turn cooldown. In what situation would this be useful?

Do you eventually get leeway to expand to non-starter skills? It feels if I spread my points out too much, I'll definitely get screwed.

Thanks for helping me save an evening of time. I didn't even know those grave have runes.
I assume I'll have to talk to Yngwar and pay closer attention to the story.

Pirates or Aegis?

Pirate, always.

Yes, I think you need 7 or 8 int to get it out of him, and if you cant get it that way it in on a giant hammer in one of the villages.

Definitely. By the end of the game already had all my stats so high, remember thinking "fuck it ill just dump 2 levels worth of points into hacking" (which was 0). That was on classic xp though which tends to level you up super fast towards
Late game

i don't even understand how you got into this stupid ass situation. And how would sprint help you here? this is not a kite situation it's a reload situation.

Depends. How did you get the game user?

I stayed with Aegis because my character was contracted to work for them and he's a man of his word. Realistically I'd side with them because they're fellow southerners and fuck the north.

if you go Pirates you will go against Blue eel bros.

Chemistry or Biology for a non-psi sword build?

Sprint away from enemies 'till Force Field is off cooldown
I know you have an unreasonable hateboner for Sprint since TM is your lover, it's fine if you dont get the appeal.

Just take enough points to get what you want from chemistry or biology.

The Rig Eels.

Both
55 chemistry/biology for flashbangs, magnesium grenades, TNTs, processing plants for crafting The Juice, etc

wait it's not the same eels? okay then i only heard about it in the thread i'm wrong sorry.

The rig is controled by the Black Eels, but the rig eels are pretty much isolated what happens on Junkyard, so they will threat you differently

would a knife/crossbow stealth build work with crossbows being strictly for utility and maybe snipe?

I've been rolling a lot of different times and can't decide on a build. What are some fun ones? Melee? Guns? Psy? Stealth?

>turn on my new lights I just had fixed in my house
>sasuke's brother kills me
what a fucking faggot

Hammer wizard
Hoplite
Legionary
Though control knifefag

>Hammer wizard
Like the dance? Is that a thing?

appreciate it user, my 9 int MC managed to befriend him, the only thing MC couldn't comprehend is when he describes the great serpent and the mind.

I didn't even know you could inquire his story further and make him determined enough to pack up and leave. Very cool.

It sounds awesome in theory but in game it would work terribly since the stat investment do not complement each other (PER vs DEX).

However you can coat throwing daggers with poison and snipe like a ninja. That'd be a better fit.

How would a pure psi build even work? I feel like until you get the tier 2 spells you're gonna have a bad time.

>Like the dance?
I have no idea what you're talking about

>Is that a thing?
Probably.

Attached: Its hammer time.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

Stealthy pistol/smg with psi for utility and stuns has been my favorite so far. i think the idea of being an elite biocorp-esque infilitrator that can thought control you is really cool.

Psi is overpowered

Do I need decent perception or lockpicking to power up all 5 outposts?

Some Lockpicking, 15 effective skill will do

Even from the start? Cause the ice attack from the start is weak.

you can learn tele-punch lvl 1. telepunch is free stun. cryokinesis is OP af. i could literally not have any spells at all and only crossbow from metathermic teacher and still do fine. just ignore the hounds and close the door behind them. Then you can do whatever you like. you can shoot at them until all your bolts are gone.

I figure a pure Psi build is like 7 int 7 will right? With the rest at base?

Pure Psi has 10 Will and 10 INT at the very start of the game

no go 10 will and 7-8 int. if you make many msitakes and dont like to reload you NEED 10 CON. if you dont make mistakes at all go 10 will 10 int and some CON rest to 3. crafting is mega good on psi.

How often do merchants restock?

90 mins.

Thanks for the info. Which crafting should I focus on for psi?

every 90 minutes IRL. it is sped up by the game speed setting. If you always play on 5x speed then it should be 5x faster i think.

oh shit oh shit oh shit

Attached: 20190815213134_1.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

Mostly electronics, second tailoring, the rest you decide

I got but 1 question:
What are you doing naked?

electronics is absolutely essential. Tailoring mechanics is secondary. also you need approximatelly 45 biology for absolutely TOP headbands. focus on elctronics>tailoring>mechanics and get some biology if you don't have enough for good headband (disregard earlygame).

running around trying to find the decontamination room because the bot at the gate made me put everything in the container for the scan

it's literally next to the entrance

I looked. dont troll me

Is there a max limit to loot I put in my jetski or can I just dump everything in it?

Bro why the fuck would they make you run around naked. ITS RIGHT THERE

it slows down severely if your weight inside + weight riding it exceeds your engine power

ah fair enough, thanks.

You need to blow up the wall with TNT

which one?

Attached: 20190815215945_1.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Is Pyschosis worth it?

Attached: 1565924419156.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Psychosis? More like Pisschosis, it's not worth it unless you're a nukefag who relies on lucky crits and reloading constantly

I cant get in there because I dont have a hacking tool

So hypothetically if you were to somehow kill everyone in the starting area. What happens?

Softlock.

Fellow sledgehammer tincans, which is the best material for tabi boots?

Not that user but the first time i did that place it took my gear and locked it in another room , second character it returned it instantly.

Is there a component merchant that always sells regenerative vests or is it random?

I wish Temporal Manipulation had a teleport-next-to-an-enemy skill. Could be justified with some rupture in space time or something.

Not entirely sure, but it's either in that room with the strongman or in the area to the west. There's definitely some guns in the area to the west though.

Attached: 1565924419156.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4092.0

Pretty sure there is TNT somewhere in that building , blow the wall out , run and hide from the investigating robots and then sneak in

tungsten

going to check the question mark next
ive got tnt now from the armory but the bots in the main room are awake now and kill me if I leave the armory

>tungsten tabi boots
?

greatest rivalry of 2019

>Like the dance?
What? Someone explain this.

>Taking down plasma sentries by throwing nets and spears at it
I can feel my inner tribal awakening

>NO CAN EAT?!?!?

Its right next to you, to the right, the second room the one you can only see 3 lockers

the door is locked and I dont have a hacking tool

faggot

Attached: faggot.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>using tabi boots for a sledgehammer build
>ohshitzonerwhatareyoudoing.jpg

Wait someone actually attacks you in your house? I'm never there to find out.

what's wrong with that? aren't they desirable because the AP discount on melee?

>Finally see a bison after exploring just about every other inch of the ocean
>It's just a bison
I don't know what I was expecting.

WHERE IS THE MASK

well, sucks to be you, your items are there, you probably need to get a key but i have no idea where it is

You want to be as heavy as you possibly can for sledgehammers.
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Heavyweight

its fine, user, we're just memeing

which tabi to use really depends on the situation
you might want immunity slows or unbalancing, you might want some extra toughness, you might want maximum speed, etc

if only you could find some TNT somewhere

There is no mask, it was his face.

>Critical damage bonus
>on a build that doesn't have a high crit chance or a guaranteed crit ability
>on a build that doesn't attack many times per turn
>on a build that already kills everything in 1 normal hit anyways
you take bone breaker too, don't you

if i pulled it off would he die?

No, but it would be extremely painful...

>Tungsten tabi boots
>Ninja footwear made of heavy metal
Fucking kek

What would be better armor for a glass cannon psi sniper: some kind of infused leather or a regenerative tac vest?

If you can make Tabi boots out of Sea Wyrm Scales, is Tungsten that implausible?

infused leather, you dingus

>Sledgehammer
>Tabi boots
You aint hardcore jack

Cave hooper infused leather tabi boots
Youre welcome

i was thinking either that or infused ancient rathound leather for the mech resist. but the cooldown reduction on sprint is good too

yeah im just going to restart from a previous quicksave there is no way to get tnt without setting off the guards in all areas

If youre squishy hammer, go for mobility
If you cannot face the bullets, get out of their way

higher quality leather will provide more move points
cave hopper tops out at 64 (and only if you're lucky), whereas ancient rathound goes to 120 and the expedition ones go even higher
my point being that you'll net more mp's with higher quality leathers than with a sprint cooldown reduction (probably)

once you finish the dlc, visit the dominating bar thats across from your house.

>infused ancient rathound leather
That sounds weird for an item. So it's like a Grandpa Rathound's skin made to armor?

Yes, the most badass armor in the game.

That's not Heartbreaker Serpent Skin.

For my Super Steel ninja flipping tin cans out there: Armor Sloping +2 should save about 5 armor penalty when fully reinforced. Don't bother if you aren't using 3 extra plates for reinforcement though, it'd only save around 2. It should also save about 1 point for metal helmets/boots. Even using heavy padding vs normal padding can change a digit or two, but overall these should be the expected benefits.

So -5 armor penalty with a reinforced chest, and an extra -1 penalty if you have helmet or boots divided across two spec points.

Attached: 1410546648067.jpg (524x617, 34K)

Take your gaudy ass tracksuit somewhere else.

Riot gear with an overcoat looks the coolest, bro.

>tfw waiting for sale

Attached: 1495351135586.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Wow this sonocaster is really cool-
>cannot use aimed shot or point shot
into the trash it goes

bre its not even esspensive

>Pickpocket Al Fabet
>He's carrying 26 animal hearts

Attached: 1563876916078.gif (500x620, 583K)

Is there really any point to shotguns when AR exists? correct me if i'm wrong but they're like better in every way no?
You even get aggroed all over the map for using a subpar weapon on top of doing less damage with much more expensive ammo.

Attached: 1643745.jpg (622x767, 73K)

>hard is too easy
>dominating is too anti-fun

The 4 year wait for the next DLC is gonna be painful brehs.

any Tips for shield crafting?

I have the 30% more energy in crafted items feat and some good materials but its not really satisfying me

136 Core
141 High Freq
140 Medium Freq
138 High Eff.

it "just" results in 1739 Cap.
15-48-154-225-289 and 151 Energy

is this basically the normal endgame shield or am I doing something wrong
I remember seeing shields with 2.5k cap.

send halp

>4
they'll feel the need to outdo themselves and give an eight year estimate

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Attached: 1560750914762.png (1920x1079, 970K)

its $25 for Underrail + Expedition DLC on GOG, no excuse! or just pirate it

Attached: 1560467834900.jpg (1448x1080, 565K)

When do you get the Meet Azif quest? On the spot as soon as Jack leaves, or will a commoner walk up like in Junkyard? I've done the three quests according to the wiki (gave papers to Gene to spread, got sniper rifle and got the guy legally out of prison, and told Pierce who the true murderer is). My main quest isn't progressed past the Oligarchs yet, but should I have the followup right now if I did it right?

I sure hope it's a main quest thing, because otherwise that means there's secret dialogue options that trigger the Oculus people that aren't documented.

Attached: 1547722706051.jpg (627x733, 117K)

You gotta meet back up with Jack after you do his three quests, if you did they optimally, then he'll give you the meet Azif quest. If you didn't do them optimally then you're shit outta luck

Then some random side comment triggered them. I basically just nodded to everything, then asked for elaboration whenever possible, asked who they were multiple times. I told the cell leader there's no way the guy compromised them. But for the actual solutions I basically did exactly what the wiki said, didn't go fist-fight Mordre or anything crazy, I didn't bother getting evidence that linked to other people.

I basically have no idea what could have triggered it.

For the Foundry case, did you kill anyone to get Todor out? And for the SGS one did you identify that Patrick was killed with spectre methods?

I got the sniper rifle, got the city's trust, then said they had no evidence to hold him. I got the spectre list, and told Doc to do another autopsy, then told the brother.

Did you talk to Todor in prison? That's really the only other thing I can think of.

I persuaded the head guard to let me speak with him in one of the forward rooms.

Question did you talk to Xander after showing core city the test results?

Well shit man, sounds like a bug to me. Jack should've told you to meet Azif in the Hanging Rat once those three quests were done.

Can you even skip meeting up with him before finishing the quest? I can't imagine not reporting back to him before going to Jack.

better in caves against shitter creatures, other than that not really

but muh low strength and perception requirement

>asked who they were multiple times.
Wait shit I think that might be why you didn't get it anytime they time they ask you to do something just say yes.

so what does armor penalty affect and can I wear heavy armor and such as a pure psi build?

Armor penalty is applied to movement points per turn, stealth, and evasion/dodge. There is no anti-casting in armor effect.

I don't have any use for any of them
I will become the walking turtle wizard then

Movement, stealth, dodge/evade, I mean theres nothing stopping you from wearing triple reinforced tungsten as a pure psi other than the str requirement.

Enjoy the CLINK CLINK as knife fags fail to harm you

If i craft a crossbow, does my mechanics skill affect the result, or will it always be the same as long as i have enough skill to actually craft it?

Only the quality level of the item and crafting perks affects the results.

Quality level and associated feats are what matter not the skill involved.

I see, no point stacking crafting skills higher than the materials i can buy then.

Playing as a sneaky knife guy for my first playthrough, should I put points into electronics?
So far I've been putting everything into mechanics and tailoring plus just enough chemistry to make molotovs.

fuck mines
like seriously, FUCK MINES
who thought it was a good idea to litter the entire level with mines and force you to savescum or invest into a useless skill to avoid them

You will need electronics a lot after depot a and tasers can be very useful

>force you to invest into a useless skill
what did he mean by this

Just toss a cheap grenade bre

Or you could just buy some goggles to raise your detection by 40% you retard.

Attached: traps.jpg (384x498, 47K)

Traps are strong as fuck.

>it's useless
>but I also need it

Let me guess you have 3 perception

duh, how else would I put 9 points in constitution and 10 points in willpower

for 2k+ shields you need a feat

>CON wizard
Use pyrokinesis

I'm sure the map isn't quite to scale across layers, but isn't Silent Isle directly underneath the Oculus?

If you mean Power Managment , I have already skilled it

Otherwise I cannot be bothered to just fuckin wait for 160 quali stuff

Laser & Chem Pistol build might be my favourite in the game so far
Great fun with the chem pistols and their effects, then those laser pistol crits phwoar

Where are the Acid Hunters in the sewers?

Attached: drinking time with georgis.png (1362x385, 473K)

I was never required to do this. Must be because I removed the microchip from the hand and the bioscanner didn't pick anything up.

WHY DO I HAVE 60% CHANCE TO HIT AT OPTIMUM RANGE IF I INVESTED EVERY POSSIBLE INVESTMENT INTO ACCURACY?

Is this game even fucking playable without relentless savescumming or psi?

Attached: table.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

>missing out the Invictus option

Using a shotgun or burst weapon?

CROSSBOW

Light levels greatly impact your accuracy. Use night vision goggles or throw a flare or something.

Enemies have evasion or dodge. Light helps, you get an unseen debuff to accuracy in caves and underground areas. Lacking that, try stunning your enemies or trapping them. Flashbangs, nets, taser, bear traps, etc.

Crossbow has a move and shoot penalty as well as a close range penalty and is affected by light levels as well as enemy evasion

To the north of the Mutie camp you should see two or three toxic barrels and a lot of toxic gas and past that is a transition to another area. The area has four or five pipes leading to little rooms (one full of crawls and a deathstalker). I think the room with the switch is the last pipe.

Attached: what was vlatko watching.png (1288x357, 40K)

Why

tfw no handmaiden servant

What would you recommend to put on super steel metal armor as reinforcements?

How do I get past the toxic barrels? Anti acid gear?

you'll be fine

Honestly i really fucking regret making this crossbow build.
Accuracy is garbage.
Yes i mind the lights, yes i know it has a melee penalty, then i might reach 85% accuracy or some shit, but i'm so frail even missing that can kill me.
It's like being a xcom rookie for the entire campaign.

Fuck this i'll make a 3 int metal armor nigger with max dodge/evasion.

>CON wizard
Not him but isn't survival instinct and stoicism combo really broken for psi builds?

it's a part of the quest

Bio suits and a gas mask.

drop dodge/evasion if you going tin can

Im not that sure actually Im running with goggles/doctorscoat/tabis and I don't wanna get annihiliated in DC
So far its not too bad but I just finished core City and didn't start the DLC yet

What are people using for armor on shotgun builds? Tac vests, goggles and boots?

You're not gonna be dodging anything while wearing metal armor.
And crossbow is a bad idea for a beginner. It's a lot less straightforward than a lot of other playstyles. If you want to pop pop and watch people drop then try assault rifles.

The problem is not that it's not straightforward, the problem is that it REQUIRES savescumming.

>And crossbow is a bad idea for a beginner.
No it isn't.

How does one build energy weapons? Should it be tons of INT or tons of Dex? Or is there a dex breakpoint to shoot for then the rest in INT? Or what? I don't get how to make energy pistols as OP as people treat them.

>Depot A is a fucking minefield all over the place
>pretty much no other area in the entire game is like this
Depot A is really just badly designed. Yeah, I get it, "build tester durr hurr", but the place is a huge difficulty spike that no other place in the game is. Deep Caverns is really the only other difficult spike, and thats only if you're an absolute retard who both pisses off the Faceless AND doesn't figure out the spawning mechanic.

Depot A should just be removed and the rest of the game rebalanced to be a bit more challenging instead. I'd rather have a smoother gameplay experience rather than PISS EASY followed by 'hurrrrr build tester durrrrr' and then PISS EASY again until the DC.

>tons of enemies with literally zero dr
>chokepoints everywhere
>doors in convenient places
>bots and turrets easily defeated by a tac vest
Git
Gud

The mall is way harder than Depot A despite being much shorter.

you have to use all kind of special bolts, traps and other utilitties, while (usually) having low con.

with ar tin can you go in the middle of the map, think for 3 turns who you gonna shoot first, burst everyone in your path and venture forth.

And no other place in the game really requires that kind of tactics. Again, it's a difficulty spike for no real reason. I'd rather the rest of the game be made more difficult than one area be difficult followed by the other 70% of the game being easy. You're retarded if you support Depot A.

You don't have to use any of that crap.

I struggle with that on Normal
Must be insane on DOMINATING

Attached: (you).png (347x441, 148K)

There's not really much to the depot. It's just 30-40 mins of chucking grendades through doorways and making mutants run through caltrops. Only died once on my last run through it and that was on dominating.
Heck, dominating silent isle is way harder than the entirety of depot a.

Source on this or i call bullshit.

Attached: sorry.jpg (674x378, 69K)

It's a lie.

How is that allowed? This is a blue board.

Ripcord ripcord!

Is there a good psymonk build with high will? Want it for lore/dialogue, but dont want to be a full psy shitter

Anyone tried joining pirates? How fun and different is it from aegis? Does it fuck up anything in the base game?

Eh, you get to do two pirate ship raids and destroy a sonar device. Otherwise, it's pretty similar to Aegis' questline. Go to the old places and search, but report to the pirate captain. Gives a couple of factions bad ending slides though. The pirate captain has a unique relationship with Aegis though.

Attached: falcon paunch.jpg (1920x976, 577K)

Level 30 "builds" are useless.

dexterity 10 bumped to 14 to lower ap costs, perception 9 bumped to 11 for veteran feat, int 7 for crafting feats

You're useless.

How am i supposed to spend points when levelling up? Should i just max my 8 skills or should i spend them on some new skills?

finally some sense

They are bretty gud. My energy/chem build is level 13 and crit with plasma pistol does 600+ damage, half energy and half heat so most armor doesnt do much against it.

snooping is useless on this build you have enough biology to craft third eye

There are cutoffs depending on your build depending on what you need but generally always raise you main combat skill and main crafting skills

So don't take snooping then homo.

my nibba you made this build

Only max weapon skills, including magic attacks if you use those.

Some people don't like quaffing 10 potions and looking at a strategy guide to find every secret.

Don't reply to me or my posts ever again.

Energy pistols become OP through their insane crit bonuses
I based my build on this with a few changes
underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2008.0

how good are energy pistol early in the game? how fast can you craft one?

whats the highest perception check in the game?

Where can I buy lots of ampules other than doctors. I mean like hundreds of them I need them all.

you can go fast with stuff from old jonas but laser pistols are not that great dmg wise and plasma is way too expensive

chem pistols also really start at Junkyard

so its shitty pistols at start

11 unless the DLC added higher.

Multiple Doctors

Those numbers.

>have thousands of charons
>hehe never need to care about money ever again
>get house
>see upgrade prices
Oh kay. Good to know that money is useful in this game.

Don't forget the literal money sink in Foundry.

Attached: 1564932867174.png (499x499, 78K)

Have you seen the Jetski prices yet?

Yes

How many fucking beetles are in this newton quest at dominating holy fuck. I killed like 8 of them and they keep on coming

Is this good for surviving crossbowniggers?

Attached: shield.png (1920x1080, 498K)

Are pistols shit? I tried using pistols for a while but they seemed so weak compared to just using a shotgun.

Good thing Styg put this pointless walkway here or else I would literally be unable to beat the Praetorian warehouse on dominating. I can break the -1000 initiative by waiting out here. If I can just make it to my house I can finally craft some real gear.

Attached: intended dominating mechanics.png (1144x422, 617K)

use High Efficiency Energy Converter not that faggy shit

>pointless walkway
There's a malt liquor bottle at the end of it.

>600 capacity
yeah for like 1 or 2 shots.

They're the worst guns. Chemical and energy pistols very good though.

Firearm pistols are the worst firearms in the game by a significant margin
Energy pistols and chem pistols are good though

Explain please

Not him. I play on hard and I barely had to use my 400 capacity one. lvl 20

shield capacitor is useless while high energy converter is based

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shield_Emitter

- Capacity is the total shield capacity, or hit points
- High Efficiency Energy Converters increase conversion rate, and thus capacity (hit points).
- Shield Capacitors reduce dissipation rate, allowing the shield last longer.
- Circular Wave Amplifiers increase shielding and decrease conversion rate, resulting in a shield that can take larger hits, but fewer of them.

The extra part you chose decreases how much energy is drained from an active shield every five turn. Fights generally don't last five turns.

Where is Psionic Mentor:Stasis? Random drop?

>gets deleted by a grenade

>letting your enemies have a turn
There is your problem.

Unless you just Locus of Enrage every encounter, you're gonna need a decent shield, bre.

I don't need that.

Hubris will be your downfall

Attached: 1539126190621.jpg (320x240, 53K)

Just bought one from the SGS doctor after finishing the Core City questline.

How to repair a jet ski?
Durability on mine is dangerously low

Use a vehicle repair kit.

BUY THESE BRAINS
YOU'RE MERCHANTS AIN'T YOU

I'm not comfortable with this

Attached: 20190816074451_1.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

Ah the best part of clearing villages.

You will take that hammer and cave their heads in soldier.

>tfw in Core City Al Fabetin' my way to the merchants
Based hoarderbros.

>When tribal women outrun me
God fucking damm it

i wonder what if we both can sit on my bed haha
and Ethan would occasionally touch my hand when he teaches me time powersjust by accident haha

Attached: no homo.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

>inviting a dude to your room if you're playing a male character
Extremely homo.

This is why i have a few spears on me and just snipe them

There's a similar option in Core City to get some time training while he rails you in the ass or whatever in some hotel room, OR you could just train outside. Styg?

>there 420 hp 370 shields lunatic nuker right next to gms compund
Excuse me what the fuck?

>that lunatic chiller near the compound that can deal something like 500 damage with one attack
You get used to it.

I'm the one to bring fire and death

Attached: 20190816080415_1.jpg (1024x768, 256K)

Look jack, what the hell do you expect them to do with brains? Eat them?

Bisons, no
Dont do it
Dont make me kill you

I love what they did with the different languages.

>grey army basis getting the oil
>no clue where to go to
>find keycard saying something about magazin
>reckon it could mean storage
>find oil exactly there

are energy pistols fun ?

Think Ethan casts haste to get it a quick wank. Or goes slo mo mode to get an epic pop shot.

>not believing the human mind had inherent value

Imagine words being used in different languages

Specialist build for a DOMINATING run?
I mean doing most fights with throwing knives, nets, grenades, trap skill for mines, caltrops and bear traps with reliance on stealth and putting rest of the points into chem/mech shit

I was implying that no enough games do this

Take trap expert. Even at 5x speed setting and disarming 10 traps per fight gets old very quickly.

What do you mean magazin is literally magazyn how dumb you have to be to not realize it?

I'm not polish and we also don't use magazin as a word for storage
All you shitters misinterpret my words. I just said I liked that there are different languages.

thats indeed very true

Put more supersteel on it.
Becuase it doesn't exist.

Start building a collection? It's what I do. Got like 4 or 5 human brains on my shelves.

whats the second most powerful build after pure psi?

Burst AR Tin Can multicrafter.

Psi monk probably

Attached: 5.png (574x407, 198K)

What should I pick as secondary fighting stuff for my stealth knifefag build?
Thought about psi but only got 3 Will, mb versatility for chem pistols and other ranged options? Or max throwing and chuck spears and knife?

Less pure psi

Poisoned throwing knives.

Grenadier.

Is there a way to alter item quality with CE?

Grenadier is one of the most gamechanging feats in the game. You don't have to even invest any extra points, just take it. Quick Tinkering too, both of these things just naturally work with any Dex build, particularly melee builds that need something extra.

>No ripper on your knife build
What are you doing lad

yes

Teach me, I'm sick of these Junkyard vendors.

google need there is a collection of scripts on ce forums

Didnt plan this at all just started with some light armor/melee stat spread

What's the armor penalty on supersteel metal armor with x3 supersteel reinforcement? I want to know if it reaches 50% for Juggernaut feat.

Well I found a trader item reset script, guess that'll do for now.

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9441&sid=76b385e92a23547bb85a0ccb95baaff6

Attached: Untitled.png (1292x968, 78K)

hey why did styg think it was a good idea to make team ai so fucking terrible

one tchortist steps into my gas for 4 biodamage, whoops whole fucking tchortist society must kill me now, even though i'm the most productive member they've ever had

reload

the reload before that, one of the tchortists burst fired and hit me, guess what, that somehow aggroed all of them when I did absolutely nothing

59% with armor sloping.

think it's 59 with armor sloping, youll be well over that, probably high 70s or more

Played for an hour or so and stopped for some reason. Im gonna try it again. Whats the funniest/your fav build to play as bros? Thinking of sniper or smgfag.

Yes

Sniper with a back up smg.

Attached: Sniper.png (971x971, 295K)

bros WHAT ODDITIES CAN YOU GET IN GREY ARMY BASE? i got all the medals is there something unique?

Hammer wizard

Oddity, oh wait he's serious

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Čutura

Anyone got a chem pistol build for expedition laying around?

but it says it's in black sea. SO is it in gray army base or not?