Untitled

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Smash is the only good fighting game because the moves are actually intuitive instead

>lol press arbitrary string of buttons to do move!

Attached: 1565112265363.jpg (534x424, 59K)

>Yea Forums has worse execution than a fucking dog

Attached: DogHadouken.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK!
HE POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!

>hqdefault
>.
Over 9000 IQ, enjoy your 300+ replies my son

>Smash
>good
>fighting game
>intuitive

Attached: 1563776326703.png (707x327, 96K)

Why is everyone sperging out over the thumbnail of a fairly decent video?

Inputs are not hard. Practice makes perfect.
But Smash is not a fighting game, user.

>But Smash is not a fighting game, user.
wrong.

Well Ultimate is the most intuitive of the bunch and despite it's many many flaws, it's a very nub friendly game that is a very good point of entry for anyone who would like to experience simple fundamentals for fighting games without the pressure of input execution and necessary indepth knowledge.
That is, of course, if you treat Smash as anything else than some dumb kiddie party game.

It's not though.

>Smash
>fighting game

Attached: hungrybox.webm (346x192, 2.98M)

The hard part of fighting games is not inputs, it's knowing the purpose of them, knowing their frame data and knowing when to apply or not apply them. Don't even get me started on mind games/conditioning and shit. That shit takes actual talent.

Smash is a fighting game as much as mario kart is a racing game. If you compare mario kart to gran turismo than its laughable in the same way if you were compare smash to street fighter. Their party games for mostly kids. Smash is a fun game but manchildren take it WAY too seriously.

Well memed

>Smash
>Fighting game

Core-A gaming makes the best videos about fighting games. Why the hate?

>Kart Racers aren't racing games
This is the stupidest fucking post I've ever seen, please kill yourself.

projectiles for hitting something at a distance, uppercuts to hit things above you, overheads to hit ducking stuff... what's not to understand? 12-year-olds used to be able to figure this shit out in 10 seconds after walking into an arcade and looking at the move list on the side of the arcade cabinet. Yet modern dopes literally need to go to school because using their own brains is just too inconvenient.

Attached: IMG_1890.jpg (1200x900, 522K)

they're hard because of obnoxious time constraints placed into combos and mechanics. without random and arbitrary frame timings in links and combos they wouldn't be very difficult.

I don't think it's hating on Core-A

>Why do I have to spend so long learning how to aim?
>It's just arbitrary bullshit. I totally outplay some guy but then he kills me in like 2 shots.
>He wasn't actually better at the game than me he just spends hundreds of hours learning how to aim like an autist.
>Why can't the game just aim for me?
this is what Yea Forums sounds like discussing fighting games

Attached: 1496238492030.gif (360x360, 1.91M)