Boomer wishes he could go back in time and play ps2

so i was talking to my mom and she said the ps2 had free online? why the fuck are we paying for online? WHY THE FUCK DO I PAY FOR ONLINE WHEN THE PS2 HAD IT FOR FREE, should servers of gotten cheaper and not more expensive fuck this shit pisses me off so much, i wish i wasn't such a fucking idiot as a child and took advantage of the free online. FUCK

anyone else have gaming or vidya related regrets?

also why the fuck do game consoles charge you fuck internet these days? jewish gold hoarding?

Attached: 676px-PS2-Fat-Console-Back-Ntwrk.jpg (676x1024, 54K)

Your...mom..... Played ps2....online?

What fucking degenerate age did she give birth to you?

What's more degenerate: having kids at 16 or never having kids at all?

You sound like a faggot

Depends how you define "degenerate"

Without a doubt having kids at 16. What a stupid fucking question.

because children payed for xbox live with mommys credit card so they saw they could get away with it, free money

If i could back in time i would have bought a ps2 with ff11 and experience it in its prime

or you know
play on pc

The PS3 was free too, but that may have been long before your time.
>should servers of gotten cheaper and not more expensive
Are you literally 6? Considering how young your mom sounds, it's likely.

Now, let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

That's too much logic and facts for OP to handle.

Never having kids.

Being dumb at 16 is acceptable, being dumb at 28 isn't.

What if you die at 20

>Being dumb at 16 is acceptable
Having a child before you're even out of high school is full retard.

I think she was in her mid 20's i don't really know i mean its nothing you ask.
and yeah she played ffxi
apparently.

Raising kids in a poor environment is worse than both so probably having kids at 16, when you can't take care of it and aren't in a stable relationship. some people just aren't meant to have kids and know they'd fuck up if they had them so its not just selfish people not wanting kids if anything too many people don't take the thing seriously enough pump out loads of kids and do fuck all to raise them right.

That fucking sucksm i wish jewbox never fucking ruined the environment, this makes me think loot boxes are all bot inevitable of taking over the future mark my words 10 years from now everything will be a fucking loot box.

I hear that man, you can play it on pc but it just wont ever be the same.

PC is great but there's something appealing in playing a very basic system that held one purpose and that was to play a game and connect to the servers running said game, these days consoles are more like pcs and less like consoles, you say just play a pc i tell you this current gen with all the shit they try to shove down your throat as "entertainment centers" aren't far off from just being pcs.

>Are you literally 6?
I'm as old as the ps2 is user.

Blame Microsoft.
>okay what if we charged for online
>it's working, raise the price
And then Sony copied them
And then Nintendo copied them
And the best part is that the money doesn't go toward better servers on any of the three platforms

Attached: 2248392-xbox_live_original_menus_91870_screen.jpg (460x345, 24K)

>going full retard when you aren't fully mentally developed is somehow worse than going full retard when you are

Attached: 1565865655932.png (1022x731, 643K)

Nothing wrong with having kids at 16 years old in itself, it's certainly natural if nothing else. The problem is that our degenerate society makes it hard for her or her boyfriend/husband to have their life properly in order, unless he's about 10 years old.

But if we're talking about a retarded single mom giving birth at 16, it's obviously degenerate. But again, the age isn't the problem in itself.

>bringing a child into a potentially shit upbringing is less bad when you're younger because you're stupid and it's okay to be stupid at that age
>never mind how you literally have less access to resources that could help you

>I'm as old as the ps2 is user.
I was ready to report this post until I looked up how old the ps2 is

Fucking christ, where does the time go

Attached: 1407510703275.jpg (400x386, 37K)

t. poster child for coat hanger abortions

what are you even attempting to argue at this point

Even as somebody born in ยด95 this feels strange. Wait for me Boomers, I'll soon be one of you.

It's just the way of the world user, even the young get old and die one day.
I'll be a boomer soon as well.

There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one
Sweet moment set aside for us
Who wants to live forever?

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 32K)

There is no Gothic 2 thread going at the moment so I just assume all my boomer bros are in this nostalgia bait thread.
HE DU!

The irony of the fact that you are defending not having kids when the reality is that if you're parents didn't you wouldn't be here drowning us with your dumb fucking opinions.

I agree that it's a problem giving birth early as I explained here But not having children at all is infinitely more degenerate. Better give birth to some kids with imperfect upbringings than none at all. Just think back 50 years and essentially all time before that; having a hard and partly shitty upbringing is really a part of being human, and just about any living creature at all.

having kids before marriage is degeneracy, having no kids means you are diligent in chastity.

>But not having children at all is infinitely more degenerate. Better give birth to some kids with imperfect upbringings than none at all.
i'd rather be celibate than raise a kid only to see him end in prison or worst join some terrorist cell in the desert.
I want kids but i'd rather kill myself than fuck up someone else's life before they're even born.

>play a game released in the late 90s or early 00s for the first time
>really like it
>regret playing it so late and not having any memories for it when I was younger

Attached: 1552000612965.gif (307x248, 1000K)

I'm not defending not having kids
having kids as a 'kid' is usually a bad decision
what a fucking wild assumption

Yea Forums says having kids at 16. /vr/ says never having kids.

Take notes.

Yeah in a society where we have an abundance of children. Christians (at least the Orthodox) are all about banning abortions and increasing the rate of childbirth nowadays.

Both are correct with conditions.

Having kids at 16. Most teens aren't ready for that level of responsibility and that's why you get foster kids or kids growing up in ghetto shitholes/gangs. Not ALL the time, though, for the defensive Anons ITT clearly raised by young parents.

>play a game released in the late 90s for the first time
>really like it
>realize how much i was missing out for being poor

Attached: 1551978363810.jpg (808x960, 49K)

I played SSX 3 online a few times. one time chatted with the devs. that was pretty much it. A few other games but... the online was poor compared to xbox.

Celibacy for the wrong reasons, like the greed or cowardice, is certainly degenerate. Being celibate for a higher cause, be it for societal improvement or science (like Tesla), isn't.

You won't fuck it up if you find a decent woman and actually try raising your children in a traditional way. Not even trying is just cowardly, had your parents not tried would you not even be given a choice at life.

A bad upbringing can be rough, but not even getting the chance to live is even worse.

Yeah, I'm glad a child was brought into the world in a nearly vegetative state where he can be kept alive by tubes while his parents struggle with two jobs each to make ends meet because they can't bring themselves to pull the plug. At least he was born.

>not even getting the chance to live
If there was nothing there to begin with how is it being denied the chance to live

Where did I ever argue for that?

Hopeless cases should be mercifully aborted or otherwise disposed of for the sake of the child, the parents and society in large. We're talking about normal humans, not downies and actual retards.

if my son was a split image of me he would't want to be born and if he wasn't he can go fuck himself

but user, you will still be a shit boomer
all us golden age vidya boomers will laugh at your stupid boomerass in gaming valhalla

>Hopeless cases should be mercifully aborted or otherwise disposed of for the sake of the child
uh, wow. you're not even giving them the chance to live?

I don't say this often, but never ever have kids.

I mean it in a hypothetical sense. Obviously there isn't a concrete person being denied birth, but there is still a person that would have been born had you made different choices in life.

>Being dumb at 16 is acceptable
There's a big difference between getting high with your buddies while cutting class and having a baby.

my mother wouldn't let me sorry

Exactly. There are exception for every rule.

Someone that won't be fit to care for himself after 15 or 20 years of life isn't fit to live, thus already has no chance.

This is one such example.

>you have to pay for online with the PS4
What the fuck is this shit?

>should servers of gotten
stopped humoring your post right there you fucking piece of shit retard. Learn how to speak English and also, fuck you.

*airhorn noises in background*

I doubt he was planning to which is fine. At least he's not shitting out babies at sixteen.

Good old fatboi. Installed that Hard Drive for Socom II maps, Resident Evil Outbreak decreased loading times and FFXI.

Good times.

>mfw my friend only could play RE:Outbreak via DVD on his PS2 slim.

Attached: 1563809895527.jpg (460x338, 19K)

>tfw never got to play twisted metal black online

I was such a dipshit in the late 90s/early 00s. I'm kinda glad that I skipped over a lot of great titles back in the day because I probably would have shat on them on some forum simply for not being exclusive to Nintendo hardware.

Attached: All around me are familiar faces.gif (500x375, 359K)

Having kids at 16 easily you fucking stupid animal.

And maybe that was his only chance to find meaning in his pathetic life.

Nah fuck kids tho I

Thanks for pointing that out, it means i can avoid that mistake next time, have a nice day and god bless.

Imagine thinking your life is worthless unless you're shitting out kids in highschool.

Are you a teen mom and this is your way of coping with your terrible life choice?

>And maybe that was his only chance to find meaning in his pathetic life
I know you're going to scream "but you're on Yea Forums" but there are plenty of happy people, even couples, with no kids. That's not to say children don't bring joy, but they're not required to enjoy your life.

>Had PS2
>At the time had wireless only 256 kb down DSL.
To be fair, I probably didn't miss much, the experience would've been awful.

16 is prime breeding age, I don't know what you're talking about.

>having a child just to find meaning in your life
Major shit parent flag.

Attached: CewrjMcWIAQmYJM.jpg (922x543, 31K)

He can get a dog if he wants to take care of something

>I'm older than the Sega Genesis

That's where you're wrong, you bluepilled anti-natalist

/vr/ knows best.

Say what you want about teen moms, at least they did SOMETHING to keep civilization ticking on.

>/vr/ knows best
/vr/ can't even decide what they can/can't discuss

>/vr/ can't even decide what they can/can't discuss
its funny because its true.

You've got to be a teen mom the way you're shilling so hard. Or maybe your mother was 16 when she had you. In any case gtfo already.

I'm not an anti-natalist. There's nothing blue-pilled about it though as long as you mentioned it.

>keep civilization ticking on
I'm sure your daughter (son) will do great things for society before they kill themselves at the age of 20

I'm actually 31 and had a kid 3 years ago. I never realized it until it happened but i was just waiting to die. There was nothing in this world i loved and vidya was just a way for me to leave that. My kid was a complete accident and i always thought that they were a responsibility that i would never be ready for. I'd like to describe to you the epiphany i had when he was born but the feeling is ineffable and you have no chance at understanding. Kids are like drugs in a way that you can describe them to who have not experienced it. But i do Have a very strong memory of when i did have a kid that i was very upset that it took me so long. I want looking for meaning I my life,it found me.

You know OP is an actual unironic zoomer when he fails to say anything about the PS3's online services.

Wow I wish I could experience that but I'd have to get into a relationship and have sex first so it's never gonna happen

this would mean more if it wasn't coming from someone posting on Yea Forums, clearly having NOT improved their life despite having a kid

what the fuck is this thread even about. ps3 had free online. wii, wii u, also.

i think the point is that it's easier to understand why a young mind would make such an incredible mistake.

>what the fuck is this thread even about
PS4/Xbone/Switch having paid online. Also anons crying about others calling them mistakes.

>ps3 had free online
Sure, if by "free" you mean $59.99 a year

>when i did have a kid that i was very upset that it took me so long
what age would you want to of had a kid user?
will having a kid stop me from being a nihilist
im 36 its not too late right bros?

????
PS3 never required PS+ and still doesn't

this is a genuine zoomer thread

PS3 online was free
PS+ was just for monthly games and discounts

today is my birthday, in my birthyear the snes was coming out in 9 days

You're too late when you hit 60.

no... ps+ didn't come til closer to the end of the gen. it was sony's way to soft launch paid online for ps4 because they conned most sony players into having ps+ to begin with.

Happy birthday

Attached: PEPE.gif (498x498, 1.76M)

t-thanks

>tfw ywn get to bang a gamer milf

t. roastie

Have sex, incel. What kind of "roastie" would stand for tradition values and ways of raising children?

inb4
>b-but they only want that after they're done with Chad and Jamal
I said "decent", that obviously disqualifies whores.

>I said "decent", that obviously disqualifies whores
So all of them at 16, meaning having the child is more degenerate

nigger, we still play online. Outbreak is very active and so is Monster Hunter.