Comfy Monster Hunter Thread

Attached: E540A0B7-51BC-4A2F-A273-4C1BAB123B84.jpg (1489x841, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvBn_Y-gDw0
pixiv.net/member.php?id=12059496
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473905362
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1138?tab=description
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets avoid shitposting this time please

Attached: 1476994915562.jpg (606x450, 108K)

I hope he makes it soon!!

Attached: Lagiacrus in a box!.jpg (737x646, 134K)

and the cuteposting, cuteposting gets threads deleted

I hope the next trailer shows us some cool monsters. I’m not really getting my hopes up for anything specific, but at least a couple more great reveals would get me super pumped again.

Attached: image.jpg (1160x1042, 446K)

Durr, I thought Cuteposting wasn't shitposting durr

nigga that thread got deleted for gibberish. I got a warning for replying to it. The pic was fine

t. made threads with cute pics

Based and Jojoblessed

You can use bugnets while Zinogre is knocked down to farm Fulgurbugs and release his charge!

Attached: EBRyfJqUIAcw1dx.png (1280x960, 1.43M)

We know, it's obviously just autistic screeching from retards.

Rank the flagships

Attached: 1558356237190.jpg (2880x4800, 2.4M)

Thanks Pu- Handler, very cool.

>warning
Then I guess that means I'm about to get either 24 hours or 3 days. Sorry guys.

Attached: 1492918728797.jpg (307x309, 18K)

Brachy>everything else

Reminder that if you niggers REALLY feel the need to cutepost, add to the fucking discussion since half of you last thread just decided to do some shitty erp instead of actually talking about monster hunter

Attached: 151362982923.png (540x486, 69K)

These are all the current confirmed iceborne monsters, the unconfirmed ones are

Vaal sub/variant
New siege monster
Water elder dragon
Yian Garuga
New world subs/variants for all returning flagships
The return of old world variants like rusted, savage, raging, etc
New bagel variant

There have been several controlled leaks by Capcom that have been released they showed nothing new except revealing Velkana’s set bonus which is gaining a attack boost while your weapon is sheathed and after each hit after immediately un sheathing the attack boost lessens until it reaches zero

Feel free to add to this with any new info

Attached: D90CA82A-164F-4936-9F96-ECB824D7A078.jpg (863x1919, 488K)

No, gibberish posts dont get you a ban for the most part. Don't worry. To know if you're in the clear, wait half an hour.

But if you do get banned, my condolences

MH6 bud

I love the hunting horn but sometimes I just want to wail on a monster with raw, unadulterated damage without having to worry about notes.

Any suggestions? The better the weapon design, the more intrigued I am. Help a hunta out.

So lads, we obviously know brachy is in the next trailer, but who will he be fighting?
Kecha Wacha

I contribute to the thread constantly, mostly disassociated from cuteposting, sometimes with it. The thread was nearing its end just a bit ago, chill out.

but there wasn't any erp? you sure you checked Yea Forums and not /vg/?
pick hammer then

>last thread
>shitty eRP
What?

Worth noting that something branching off the Vaal tree doesn't mean its directly related, like how Brachy weapons tend to branch off of Tigrex in past games.
It is a little odd to have a branch off of an elder dragon weapon though

Who would win the fight user?

devilJOJO or brachyDIOS

Nerg > Glav > Narg > Gore > Brachy > Valfalk > Steve > Tigrex > Zinogre > Lagi > Kush > Rath

Post games and gear.

Attached: 5DDBAEBB-F117-4F19-A386-AE345522080A.jpg (2048x1536, 770K)

Tigrex > Zinogre > Brachy > Gore > Narga > Nergi > Lagi > Valstrax > Glavenus > Kush > Sergei > Raths

Hammer is Hunting Horn's buff, noticeably more attractive brother.

Hammer, duh

Six new dragons confirmed including Vel, Vaal and water giant, so three unknown ones

Elder God tier
Seregios, Brachydios, Lagiacrus, Gore Magala, Glavenus, Valstrax
Great tier
Nergigante, Zinogre, Tigrex, Nargacuga, Kushala Daora
Literal trash tier
Everything that starts with Rath
Game isn't even out yet tier
Velkhana

where the FUCK are the trailers capcom

The cold never bothered me anyway~!

Attached: EB2VMENXYAA5zr6.jpg orig.jpg (1713x1160, 203K)

Misspoke when i said ERP, I meant this autistic garbage

Attached: aac5500ee437128c18108266321ac31a.png (605x683, 136K)

Literally the biggest reason I'm not excited is because I fucking loath the maps in World. The desert map is good though. Forest could be good if the upper areas werent cancer

Depends if Brachydios kicks with his bad leg

Never ever

Me too, i'm hopeful for Hoarfrost Reach though

eh, we've had worse

The new ice map is very flat though and wide, it’s like the dessert map mixed with the volcano/crystal map bud

I wish I owned more plushies. All I’ve got is Poogie.

>Four posts
>At the ass end of a thread
Take a walk man.

Attached: image.jpg (1612x2048, 1.64M)

Cringe.

Why ARE THERE 2 FUCKING RATHALOS

can't find any leaks around here

Attached: 7639904-metal-water-pipes-on-a-white.jpg (1300x866, 99K)

Seregios>Glavenus>Gore Magala>Brachydios>Valfalk>Zinogre>Lagiacrus>Kushala>Nargacuga>Rathalos>Tigrex> world stuff because i havent played those

Apparently the heat doesn't either since it shows up in fucking Elder's Recess

There are three
Four if you count the Azure Rath in MH3U's western cover

I know, i've seen worse. That doesn't mean that these people aren't straight up friendless autistic
>>At the ass end of a thread
if you browse mh threads regularly then you know what i'm fucking talking about, there are times when like 1/3 of the thread is just cuteposting garbage

BASED AND NTRPILLED

Attached: WANNA GET CUCKED BOI.jpg (800x800, 152K)

OH SHIT LADS
CAPCOM GAMESCOM LEAKS

Because that stupid chink wont ever stop shoving them in our faces as the 'flagship' monster despite it being the worst fucking monster and always a God damn chore to fight

>text leaks
Source: ass

[X] Doubt

>Seregios is even fighting a hunter wearing Azure Rathalos armor and the Rathalos CB
This really is a deep hatred holy shit

I browse them all day, and I am a cuteposter. It doesn’t engulf threads the way you pretend it does. Half of it still contributes to the thread and the posters most definitely make raw on topic posts aside. You instantly sperg when you see them even once which is not any better for the health of the thread. Let it go.

At the start of iceborne when you reach hoarfrost, the handler already starts comparing it to the new world so iceborne already takes place somewhere else. No need to wait for World 2.

Where are you getting this from?

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GIMMIE GOLD
HOHAHOWHO
GIMMIE BLING
AHOAWHO
GIMMIE GOLD
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH WOA WHAOOO
GIMMIE BLING
OOHHHH OH AAAAHHH OWWWWWWWW
GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOWWWWWWWWWWWW
youtube.com/watch?v=cvBn_Y-gDw0

Attached: 75489320_p7.png (1280x1024, 397K)

>He

Attached: 371b542e43609cf6d1926afc9d812041.png (495x429, 236K)

Maybe when you stop feeling the need to autistically rp with the furfags like you, i'll stop calling your shit out.

machine translating some nip

Zorah Magdaros, Nergigante, and Xeno'jiiva.

And five if you count Rath on World's Western cover.
Why the fuck do they keep doing this?

>DMCV actually being teased for Gamescom
>but it gets the least amount of "leak"
Easiest way to tell it's fake.

Oh I see, it’s the projector again. Never mind ignoring you again lol.

Attached: image.jpg (1654x1495, 628K)

Muh Pikachu of Monster Hunter

You pokemon faggots need to go. You're literally all retards.

MUH BRAND RECOGNITION
Can’t get over how ugly 3U’s localized box art was.

> Brachydios

> Zinogre

> Lagiacrus

>Nargacuga

>Seregios

>Glavenus

>Gore Magala

>Tigrex

>Nergigante

>Rathalos

>Kushala Daora

>Azure Rathalos

Even Pikachu went on break for one generation.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=12059496

Attached: 75992167_p7.png (1600x1200, 739K)

I don't have to project to know for a fact that most if not all of the cuteposters want to fuck the monstes they post. Its the same shit with the people who post that shit pedo art of those practically non existent catgirls from MHG/U, that spam threads with those dumb as fuck c*nny posts. I don't have to project when it's so fucking obvious.

Attached: Enraged Narga.jpg (1920x2560, 669K)

You definitely are projecting.

Tell me about how you want to wear a diaper and fuck animals again, that was a good one.

Please help someone who just got back into World out; What is the best way/event quest to farm hero streamstones?

Attached: 1547326315752.png (192x279, 95K)

I wish each poster also had a different weapon too, theres enough to cover all of them. Needs HH, SA and the guns. Not sure if lance counts if it's on the back cover

>literally can't help but posts baby monsters and rping with other people who do the same thing
>I am somehow not supposed to gather that you people are the saddest sacks of shit on these threads
whatever you say dudes

get a room you too

>Why the fuck do they keep doing this?
KANTOOOOOO

>autistically tracking every single post and classifying them based on personal bias
Projecting across a skyscraper. You're as bad as the people that scream kanto and have to shout about pokemon all the time.

Can you please use a name or tripcode?

From this artstyle you can really tell whoever draws these also draws the most sick, depraved shit imaginable in private

KOKOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: rath.png (380x430, 458K)

You shouldn't be on Yea Forums if you hate chibis.

Attached: xrxn0qm38fo11.jpg (1024x528, 47K)

>Baby monsters
?
There are actual baby monster drawers by that artist that almost never get posted, and 99% of the art is just normal monsters in their style. With each post divulging more of the way you perceive these things, the more disturbed I find you.

Arch-Tempered elders, or the tempered Deviljho quest if you're not up for them

>You faggots all act and do the same shit
>I am supposed to presume you're all individuals instead of a retarded hivemind of sad faggots
ok
I dont hate chibis, i hate you people for spamming threads with what is the equivalent of visual diarrhea

Lmao

No, learn how to use filters if it bothers you that badly or suck it up.

Catlolis are for________

Attached: 10-01-28-1565877572143m.jpg (1024x726, 116K)

Come on, stop arguing you two, please?

Attached: 1563150055178.png (440x440, 197K)

use a name so that you can be filtered, user, no harm in that

Keeping locked away in Gen/GU and never seeing the light of day again.

You may want to seek help, my man. You posted an enraged Narga, does this mean that you want to fuck it as it squirms completely helpless, in a frothing rage, clawing the ground of the pitfall trap it fell in?

Attached: 1519287945142.png (400x400, 72K)

And then theres this guy, who manages to be worst than the cute posting fags.
All you're doing is providing evidence for my suspicion

I've been farming AT Kirin and Vaal since they are absolute jokes, but no luck, got only warrior stones, do I have to take up on AT Nerg or Extremoth, or are loot tables the same for every AT Elder?

Who the fuck cares, nigger? You're the only autist screeching about it. Either ignore it, leave the thread, shut the fuck up, or kill yourself. I strongly recommend the latter.

Attached: A772EF69-5A41-42D2-A72B-7DA08BEF7DD8.jpg (470x334, 26K)

Ironically your bitching about people posting monsters in a thread about a franchise that revolves around these same monsters derails the thread more than any eRPing fag.

>tailwhips u with bad hitboxes

Attached: 75489320_p9.png (1280x1024, 643K)

It's just desire sensor. Unlike you, I keep getting Hero stones when I want Warrior ones.

>sit there and filter my non-stop autistic chibishit spam one by one
at least link back to your previous cancerpost so I only have to get rid of one in each thread

Do you already have all the decos you need? If not, farming T3 is probably your best bet

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1564591064462.png (237x289, 11K)

Not everything is bad hitboxes. Luna just has a really long tail.

>never can decide which weapon to main
This shit haunts me with every game with classes and options. I know for a fact that I prefer tank/berserker/heavy warrior type, but I still remain indecisive. I restart over and over again, randomly shifting from option to option until I get frustrated and bored.
I envy people who zealously main one weapon only and have a fuckton of hours played. They have a strong identity, autistic dedication and proficiency. I just fucking chaotically shift between GS, GL, SA, HH, Hammer, Lance and sometimes CB, although I'm equally bad at all of them as a result. Even if I feel like I'm developing some sort of bond with the weapon class, like it mostly happens with GS, I get bored or frustrated quickly. There is no fucking right way to play, fuck. Everything has to be perfect just for me, if not - I switch. But when it becomes perfect, I get fucking bored and switch.

Attached: 1565211959059.jpg (523x584, 121K)

I tire of this charade.

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 154K)

Or I can do what I want and you can continue to cry about me, your choice cunt.
>If you kill the villian, you're just as bad as them!
No way jose, i've played by those rules before and they suck dick. Im doing in my way™

Attached: uhuh.png (540x347, 87K)

I'm just playing along to show you how retarded your logic is, you're accusing people who post an absolutely non-sexual image to wish to fuck what's depicted on it, I have no reason to think you're any different if your logic was valid.

Attached: hNMak32.gif (400x333, 1.31M)

>never fights you
Heh....nothing personal

>flames that double in area size when ignited
>extender tail
>shitboxes like nothing else
I genuinely don't know what they were thinking

Are cute pics not by that particular artist allowed or will that trigger somebody?

Shitposting aside, what are people thinking about Velkhana's armor bonus? It's obviously good for GS (although I'm not convinced it will completely replace the raw TCS meta), but what about other weapons?

Attached: 1564716036195.jpg (1600x960, 155K)

This is your problem, not mine. Get to work or stop crying.

>I was merely pretending!
Keep it going dude, you're totally making me look really silly right now.

Attached: 1544690923589.jpg (743x729, 154K)

>Enter some rando's Luna SOS
>Flash bomb it
>Abandon quest
heh...

>it's ok we gave them the cheater mantle

Tier 3 tempered investigations.
It's a 5% chance.
The ATs and Tempered Jho events are like 7%, so whatever Tempered elder you can knock out as fast as possible will be best.

Attached: 1548594768725.png (1340x818, 117K)

Fuck off back to your containment thread mhg

Longsword and maybe SnS/DB if you play them strange enough

Literally half the posts ITT are this retarded argument

Can't you capture the Jho which can save you a lot of time when grinding.

At least listfag talked about the games themselves, contribute to the thread or shut the fuck up

Attached: 1562346380806.jpg (800x800, 135K)

When people like things someone has to stop it.

In the absence of HIM someone has to take the crown of autistic shitposter apparently.

Good for LS and maybe slapstick GL depending on how long the bonus taked to kick in

i hate her fucking mcnuggies move, teostra's is fine, why is hers fucked?

Attached: 1565884680743.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Ironic isn’t it? Considering how comparatively few cuteposting has actually happened, some if it even brought on by the argument. Almost makes one think throwing an autistic shit fit is never the answer.

You can capture, yes. Literally it's just whatever you can do fastest, T3 investigations or cap deviljho.

She heard you talking shit about how she's just a second gen village elder.

>talked about the games
wasn't it revealed that he never plays them?

lunastra is the first and only monster in World I triple carted to
still my least liked fight

Yeah it helps a bit but he doesn't drop many decorations as the tradeoff
Also still slower than shitting on Tempered Nerg or Teostra

>new Switch title
>when the B-Team has been working on Iceborne

>Throwing a shitfit caused less cuteposting
looks like my job here is done desu

Thanks for admitting cause that's a bannable offense

At this point, do we have ANY proof that there is a string of code that acts like a desire sensor, and ANY proof that the fucking pig acts as a luck enhancer? I have been hearing this thing since PSP titles, and I always hated losing time to pet that fucking pig not knowing if it actually helped or not. At least the vouchers are guaranted to work. Right?

The only deco I want is the Guard-Up one, but it has an absurdly ridiculous chance to drop from warped feystones, so I gave up on trying to drop or even melder-snipe it altogether.
I never found anything worth melder-snipe, and I have 7 spare attack decos, 4 handicraft, 2 bow charge, and only one fucking artillery and 0 guard/guard-up decos

Sounds like something a suburban mother would say to the manager of a starbucks, stop being a faggot and fuck off

It's a meme.

faggot

You have a join request

Attached: 75489320_p5.png (1280x1024, 808K)

user, you beget additional cute posts in retaliation if anything. And your crybaby fit shit up half of the thread, something you accuse them of doing.

>cute posting stops
>discussion monhun subsequently stops
>thread dies
RIP

Sometimes you have to break a few omletes to make an egg, user. Surely you understand this.

>Oficial MH site still hasn't updated renders for Barioth or the Pukei/Paolumu/Tobi subspecies

but why

GL sounds like a good balance between tank/heavy warrior, and even berserker if you know what you're doing and can manage to not die with sub-35% HP (Which again, is easy with the right decos/set). There is versatility in the weapon itself, since some are meant for shelling, and others for poking/sweeping.
But indeed, I feel your pain, I've been maining GL since MH2 and I just can't let go, every other weapon seems like a chore to play, and I really wish that I could enjoy playing other weapons, but I just can't. Lance might be the only exception, but it still feels like a crippled Gunlance to me.

Attached: 1540698297333.jpg (342x316, 14K)

>Talking about the EXACT same topics and pictures in every thread
>Discussion
user theres a reason why only one group of people keep these threads alive, you'd have to be insane to partake in the same conversation every day.

This triggers me way too much.
They're missing 5 monsters (Barioth + 4 subs)

what is wrong with white people

No, I do not in this case. Now I think you’re just as bad for these threads as any other resident shitposter we have had. So kindly get ye gone.

>he never talks about monster hunter
>he only gets mad at people that talk about monster hunter
Real shame. Cute posters had a nice discussion about Dos the other day too.

cuteposts aren't discussion.

I never really got the point of guard up. I guess it's a nice bonus with only one skillpoint, while other similar skills like the evasion window can take 3-5, but that's still a slot you could have something more useful / less situational in.

obsessed

>comparatively few cuteposting has actually happened
Are you for real? I've been coming to these threads for less than a week but every single one of them is fucking littered with this spam.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473905362
Just start scrolling down. And all are like that. Some /vg/ tier severe autism.

>autist gets banned
>another one pops up
>people still bite
Fucking idiots, where is IRC user?

You slot Guard Up in for specific fights like Vaal

you sure? I don't see discordfags, console-warring, literal ERP, and copypasta spam

Who would have guessed the people who save copious amounts of fan art for the game would be the real fans all along, while the guy who only shows up to shriek at them destroys half of a thread and calls it a necessary sacrifice while committing an act of hypocrisy.

I am talking about this thread. Half of it is one guy shitposting about others ruining threads, and a small fraction of it is actually the posts he claims ruin the threads.

I'm actually starting to believe the fake leak theory
I mean, we have people showing the pendants menu icon, but they don't click on the Layered menu just to show how many layered there are.
Or like they show Velkhana abilities, but nothing else.

The leaks are way too specific

you sound like an angry cuteposter

>m

Oh yesh, Acidid Glavenus is not there yet. They also have changed very recently the layout for the Monsters page. They updated the site, the fucking Monster page, and yet they still won't add everything revealed so far. What's the fucking point

Do you guys really like bait or something? don't depend on janitors to "Save you". Learn to not bite them

Attached: 1472865899155.png (1231x2160, 2.97M)

You got an argument against anything I’ve said or are you just admitting I’m right?

Somebody please explain to me why Wyrmstakes ALWAYS end up at the inner base of Teo/Luna's fucking tail. I know it sounds autistic, but it makes me feel really uncomfortable, especially since it's supposed to tear the flesh apart in order to dig in, and explode inside. Fuck.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180217141739.jpg (3840x2160, 994K)

FUCK TALKING ABOUT RETURNING MONSTERS

WHAT ARE SOME NEW MONSTER IDEAS THAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE

>A Garuga Version of Kulu Ya-Ku that is bigger, longer and uses his front claws use a more diverse range of objects than a kulu can

>A Feathery wind wyvern that makes negate wind pressure actually a skill i'd use

>A nocturnal fanged wyvern that can mimic speech and doesnt activate scoutflies, like a mix between khezu and queropeco

Is brain damage a prerequisite of being a Real Fan™

fuck off with your fanfiction rage gaming jesus fuck

Glavenus > Gore > Deviant Diablos > Negro Gigante > Brachy > Valfalk > Narga > Mizutsune > Astalos >Zinogre > Seregios > Gammoth > Tigrex > Lagiacrus > Velkahana (purely on design because we haven't seen much of the fight but those aoe don't look promising) > Kushala > Rathalos > Azure Rathalos

Attached: 155234168460.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

user, you're both trying to kill each other. Why are you worried about blasting a load inside them?

I just thought It'd be fun to talk about cool fight mechanics we haven't see before...

Attached: 1515283221418.jpg (396x282, 58K)

Yeah so you can make another one of your shitty clickbait videos?

>I feel your pain
You are the exact opposite of me. You have a weapon that you are stuck with. Even more so, it is a weapon which is considered underpowered, which requires a lot of dedication and skill to use. So you have an insane amount of skill and experience with maining an underdog weapon class throughout, like, 8 games? I'm not completely shit only with GS, but even then it is like a normal shit instead of diarrhea.

Attached: 15631732408760.png (863x1080, 922K)

If "Real Fans" are extreme autists that post c*nny and furry spam then i guess im fake

Dancing

Attached: 155434976.webm (600x600, 356K)

>Teostra's whip is fine
It's not. Just like his firebreath, his tailwhip's hitbox only hits your character once, and the second passage just phases through your character. Block the first sweep/breath, and you can just go ham on its face/tail and ignore the second sweep.
Lunastra appears to have this issue fixed, as her two consecutive tail sweeps are two different attacks, just like it should be.

I like all of them and am happy to hunt any of them.

I DONT MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS I SWEAR

I was checking the trophy list and looking at it, doesn't the Guiding Lands trophy look a lot like Zorah Magdaros's shell. Could the Guiding Lands be some sort of minimap that is a new ecosystem developed on Zorah after his death in the sea?

Attached: guiding lands.png (456x96, 9K)

He was likely referring to the range, but you're still right.

Let’s assume they do not tease him in the upcoming trailer, because simply “leaking” does not mean he has to show up in pre-release media even though he probably will. Who would you want them to tease next time, or would you rather them keep the rest of the heavy hitters a secret? For one if variants are going to be a big deal for the endgame I really hope they don’t show an bunch or any of them off.

Attached: image.jpg (937x588, 234K)

Fuck off m8 and take your shitty garbage donuts with you. I remember when you tried to pass off Flashing Zinogre as an Iceborne monster.
Go edit the fanon wikia some more so you can admire your shitty scribble thumbnails

Says the fucking cuteposter. Fuck off you worthless tool.

stay mad that people are finally lashing out against the garbage you post, cuteposter

Zinogre > Nargacuga > Valstrax > Kushala Daora >Tigrex > Glavenus > Gore Magala > Lagiacrus > Rathalos > Nergigante > Brachydios > Seregios

and Iceborne is not out so I'm not ranking that one but it looks like a cheap mix between alatreon and kushala

I'm kind of amused by capcom's "weapons as monsters" concept, with Glav as GS, Acidic Glav ad LS, and Peco as HH. I think a LBG or bow monster might be completely infuriating though.

>it's another "cuteposter gets called out for not adding anything to discussion and only posting pictures but their response is 'dude chill lmao' and refusing to take part in actual conversation yet again" episode

When will you autists learn? No one would mind the pictures if you actually talked about the damn games.

Attached: 1558108240837.gif (480x360, 520K)

>good
Rathalos, Tigrex, Nargacuga, Lagiacrus

>okay
Zinogre, Kushala, Nergigante, Velkhana

>absolute shit
Brachydios, Gore Magala, Seregios, Glavenus, Valstrax

The guy you're talking about can't possibly be as bad as you're describing him, but from what you're saying he's extremely autistic. Please do not conflate me with that autistic man, I just want to talk about cool monster mechanics.

Attached: 1511282345571.jpg (546x732, 47K)

impotently lashing out, at that

Ancient Forest > Wildspire > Rotten Vale > Coral > Elder's Retreat
Yae or nay?

What's this about Velkhana's set bonus, what did I miss?

Attached: EAVAHc3UcAcZwrT.png (400x647, 73K)

Only impotently because cuteposters are some of the densest borderline shitposters in these threads and refuse to take any kind of criticism.

If they made a ranged monster like that, they'd have to make it not a campy piece of shit. In theory it could be cool though, a high damage low-mid health ranged based monster could be a nice mixup for the series.

I don't have a PS4, how's SnS in Iceborne?

Attached: usage.jpg (897x718, 183K)

2 pieces is crit element, 4 pieces gives you a new skill where atk build up while you are sheathed and goes back down when you start attacking.
In other words, they are wanking LS's new iai strikes.

We are 200 posts deep and you are still kicking and screaming about this. If you want to act like you’re better than they are, then ACTUALLY act like it.

DRAW ATTACK GS IS BACK

Give me a monster that mimics human voices

if seeing chibi pictures of monsters triggers you that's on you, nobody has to walk on eggshells because of it

I've only played MHW but Tigrex and the guy with popsicle hands are fucking stupid.

seething

Now that I think of it, I guess Urugaan is basically hammer, isn't it.

Wildspire Waste > Rotten Vale > Ancient Forest > Elders Recess > Coral Highlands for me dawg

There's probably only going to be 4 or 5 variants unless the 30 has subspecies and rare species counted as well. Remember the 50 elder dragon trophy? Only 6 in the base game.
Going into iceborne we have 9 elders now? Teo, Kush, Vaal, Zorah, Nerg, Xeno, Luna, Velk, Kulve.
The Great Existence will probably be another elder unless they go the Akantor/Ukanlos route which'll put us at 10. Ruiner is 11 if you want to count a variant, but ruiner also means Nerg might not get a regular MR quest.

enjoy your vacation

>but that's still a slot you could have something more useful / less situational in.
Such as? In endgame it's a pretty useful thing to have, Vaal, Nerg, Teo, Luna, Kulve and Behemoth all have normally unblockable attacks. Also I have to find an use to level 2/3 deco slots, since the vast majority of level 1 decos are all I need to be efficient. Aside from WE, I fail to see which level 2-3 decos are useful for a blademaster.

He isn't me, I started this mini revolution but im not the only person her whos tired of cuteposting shit. Im actually participating in conversation, something that cutefags are unable to do

CB monster when

Would Urugaan be Hammer?

Sure you do sweetheart.

Honestly would be sick, maybe give it the ability to project its voice or something to lure hunters into a trap or the wrong area

Respectable. I wish certain areas in the Vale and the Highlands got more usage. I consider the Wastes and the Forest top tier because I feel like fights happen in a good number of areas with variance. Recess sucks because most areas feel the same and I wish they let you go to the top of the map like in the Ancient Forest. It feels almost underdeveloped.

>No one would mind the pictures
I would. Witnessing him just mindlessly spamming like forty of them in every single fucking thread like some machine that runs on sheer autism is just annoying regardless. The lack of anything worth to say is just the cherry on top.

And just to be clear I'm not saying "autist" as an insult here. This person is genuinely mentally ill.

>Hows sns in iceborne

Attached: b78a199bf0e865fb91b67c7ef207d6bf.gif (326x136, 428K)

Jesus fucking christ
I am you double nigger

Attached: 4d8fe3b617a22eca738118a83fa7bb27.jpg (1184x534, 737K)

>He isn't me, I started this mini revolution
So you admit to instigating flamewar, right?

Attached: 1504562659199.jpg (199x289, 23K)

Ancient forest is a contender for worst map in the entire series right next to Volcanic hollow or the underwater areas or flooded forest.

Welp. You know what to do.

I'm genuinely interested to know what you based that last tier on.

I admit only to calling out autistic RP bull shit in my MH threads

You’re probably right, but I hope there are a few more than there were elders because we already know two of them and one is just a Legiana. Which is cool but I get the feeling any variant that isn’t part of the highest tier of monster is just going to end up being fluff for the endgame the way T1 and (mostly) T2 tempered is.

Cringe. Give me one good reason why it's better than Coral Highlands. I genuinely can't think of one.

The only double nigger here is the one admitting to instigating a flame war. Toodles.

Look up SCP-939. Missed Odogaron opportunity.

Attached: Bootleg Odoggo.jpg (800x960, 141K)

where are the leaks, john

sounds like a problem with you. the pictures are easy enough to ignore

reading comprehension, i called out a bunch of faggots who never contributed. If it started something its because there were other people like me fed up with their shit

isn't avatarfagging a bannable offense

With Shrieking and Ruiner we have two variants. It's harder to tell what they're going to do with everything else because you have examples of the main monster being given stuff from their subs/rares/variants/deviants.
Narga has stuff from Green.
Tigrex has stuff from Molten and Brute.
Glav has stuff from Hellblade.
Using Glav as an example, it's possible they're making new world variants and subs instead of bringing over previous ones.

>rathalos
>good
Opinion discarded

Same thing I based the other two on. Visual appeal and how well I think it fits the style of MH established in the first game.

And one of the six was xeno, whose optional goes in and out, though at least you could join other sos, if you felt like it.
Nerg doesn't have any use for guard up, and Luna, well, you're going to have to dive the hypernova anyway, since the dot will kills you otherwise. The others, yes. ancient leshen too I think (the grab). Kush has an unblockable too.
I actually find guard up great for urugaan. The sleep fart/fire fart animation is really long, so you just keep attacking, counter it, and get a shitload of free hits in.

It's likely been years

>I genuinely don't know what they were thinking
Trying to appease oldfags

I've only seen you and another dude complaining about it

Fair enough.

This. If I had access to a game early and could take screenshots, i'd be screenshotting fucking everything

There are things I still would not wish to my mortal enemy, and accidentally making genitals explode from the inside is one of them.

Thanks anons.

Attached: 1546727482100.jpg (1000x785, 184K)

What if it's just one overly sadistic guy

Do you understand the definition of instigate or are you an ESL to boot?

>Is brain damage a prerequisite of being a Real Fan™
Yes, just ask the "grandpas"

What if, in World 2, we get a bamboo forest to replace the Ancient Forest.

Attached: no inagami here dont worry.jpg (585x390, 104K)

>literally just started saving cute pics
>posting it is now a possible derail

Attached: 1476402071682.jpg (616x684, 77K)

Attached: 2D897EEB-4049-4CB8-B203-0FAE913A58F9.jpg (1106x1282, 337K)

>and how well I think it fits the style of MH established in the first game.
HAHAHA

No need to take special precautions just because one or two autismos will flip their lid. Let them.

I bet you also fail to see me and that other dude failing to actually participate in conversation right, you dont know how many people agree, and neither do I. I just called out the shit and now i'm talking to you people without you even knowing which poster I am, Its an anonymous image board after all.
I dont give a shit about your nanny janny you fucking sperg, go tell on me if thatll make you feel better. Just make sure to ask him to change you diaper since you seem so giddy to report me that your tiny bladder mightve busted

Attached: 1513539603481.jpg (948x1179, 154K)

>zinogre fits the first game more than glavenus
huh?

World 2 will probably just reuse the same maps and touch them up a bit, but move the main hub further north or west so we get new environments. I just wish we'd get a zone as comfy as Misty Peaks or Forest and Hills.

If people just ignored the faggot that gets mad about it and used proper site functions we'd be fine.

Does that make Bagel Cluster HBG?

user I hate to break it to you but you’re probably talking to cuteposters all day long too because they also post normally in these threads.

Not that guy obviously but I think Zinogre is actually still the weirdest looking flagship. Valstrax is the weirdest in terms of how it works/its "power" but Zinogre just looks fucking weird. I like its design but it's really an odd one out.

>PAAAAAAAARD

out of sight, out of mind

>which is considered underpowered
It's really not. Sure, an average GL player won't make as much damage as your average GS or Bow user, but carting is something that almost never occurs with GL, unless you're stuck in a combo while stunned. Carting players not only lose a lot of DPS, but they can make the quest fail altogether.

You'll find your special weaponfu someday, user, and you'll enjoy playing it.

REMAKE FLOODED FOREST GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

it really does stick out like a sore thumb out of all the flagships

I don't know what that means

Attached: 1424986901171.png (520x678, 514K)

>mfw I like all the maps in W actually
I think I might be retarded

Attached: slinko.png (128x108, 23K)

Why replace? Why not make it an entirely new area? Could thrown in those Japanese-themed monsters that are not in Gen5 yet, like Amatsu and Mizutsune.

But I want a good forest map.

Attached: 55586662_p3.jpg (830x830, 182K)

Coral Highlands is easier to get around and the lower levels are aesthetically pleasing

I think that's fair by that reasoning. Zinogre is pretty wild looking, but it's ultimately just a dog that shoots lightning balls. Glavenus has a literal sword for a tail. Seregios on the other hand, idk how he would be at the bottom with that logic, he's really 'normal' for a flagship

The weird yellow spikes, its head (with even more spikes), the random fur just kind of arbitrarily placed on certain parts and parts of its behaviour (the head roll for one) are just fucking weird.
I don't think it's completely out of place or anything but as you said, it sticks out. Mostly in a good way but I also kind of wish it was less of a humanly designed monster and more of an animal.

Read the first part of the sentence as well. He doesn't fit more, I just think Zinogre looks cool compared to Glav, that's why he got bumped up a tier.

Attached: frederic-daoust-test3.jpg (1608x1200, 484K)

What I really hope they do in World 2 is make special accommodations in maps for larger monsters, even just a couple areas on the outskirts of a map just so they can function well and not end up on the bench. I really wouldn’t mind swimming making a comeback, but it would also be fine if they worked something else out. They could expand on current maps like reintroducing the swampy areas to Ancient Forest for some leviathan. In general I think all of the maps in general need a couple wider arenas just so size constraints and clipping don’t hold anything back.

Attached: image.jpg (1052x853, 444K)

Further north doesn't mean no forests. We don't know how far the main continent goes or if Astera is on a contained island. Up until the fifth fleet they weren't even able to get to the Coral Highlands and never knew about the Recess. There's plenty of ways for them to expand the new world.

Only map I'd consider bad is Ancient forest, Vale and Coral highlands are great.

Attached: 1534013903831.gif (174x172, 352K)

That doesn't change the fact that 90% of the fights take place in the top right area.

I mean there's dinosaurs with spiked hammers for tails, I don't think Glavenus is THAT out there. The sharpening mechanic might be, though.

If Seregios existed in real life it would pluck itself clean in a single fight

proof?

Attached: flagships.png (1216x469, 354K)

Unlike 4U I don't truly hate any of them.

Attached: 1422036645922.jpg (600x856, 114K)

I missed the pendant one.

>it got deleted
The fuck? Well the post said this

The new Vaal subspecies (variant?) has a fungal motif. It has these spores all over its body that will swell and release gas a little while after being struck.

It also has a supernova type deal where it'll basically make the area you're in a gas chamber that you'll really want to gtfo of.

Nah, the velk shit is real.

Hammer and Sickle Communist Crab is in Iceborne!

Have another one for your folder

Attached: 1565760433369.png (800x600, 594K)

proof?

It probably got deleted by the poster itself to make it seem more "legit"

I haven't been paying attention, how are they ruining SnS in IB?

Does its miasma happen to inflict you with something similar to stench or whatever it was called?

>Coral highlands are great
>mfw I see Kirin or Legiana going way up to the top of the area
If that part didn't exist and it had at least one more campsite, I would agree. I only liked Recess and Wildspire.

Attached: 1345220264432.jpg (352x351, 91K)

I think by fake leak he means manufactured leaks. Images intentionally put out by marketers to act as hype bait without showing anything with substance.

Just bring a glider mantle to Coral. You can fly right up to the nest.

I feel like it shouldve been way more wolf than it was scaly wyvern, the contrast is just way too unappealing for me. A more wolf like zinogre would be sick imo

A top right area which is easy to get too.
Meanwhile ancient forest has dumb rng in monster spawn most evident in where the brutes spawn.
Sometimes they spawn in the big open water hole, sometimes they spawn outside the top right camp where you crawl under the root, and other times they spawn on a path headed to the mushroom tree area. But it's not just the brutes that do this. It's just easier to notice when fighting something like Anja or Jho.

An awful map to navigate and find monsters.

Nigga what? You can get up there faster than the monsters can.

And another
The original was posted by a mobileposter, if someone have the full red version, I'd be thankful

Attached: 1565660527646m(2).jpg (377x1024, 58K)

It's fine. You get a shoryugeki with the claw and a just frame combo that deals a shitload of damage, along with the usual infinites.

I actually agree, yeah. Still like him, though.

I think it's more folks are being cautious about leaking shit, because as another user (that appears to be a reviewer?) said in a previous thread - reviewers were forced to make their trophies private, and appear offline. No one knows how far most people have gotten, so they won't dare leak something from near the end of the expansion (aka, the juicy shit) because they don't know if they're one of the only ones that've made it that far into the game.

Here's your IB Monster bro

Attached: 2+BEEE+OR+NOT+TO+BEEE.jpg (1000x647, 134K)

>even OCs are just more flying wywerns
FUCKING STOP

They're all fun to explore (which is probably what Capcom was going for), but after beating the game and killing every monster at least 10 times I'd rather get cancer than fight Kushala in the ancient forest.

Attached: 1563134426386.jpg (2788x2268, 285K)

>Lionfish Rathalos

Attached: 1563137255426.jpg (500x301, 21K)

Attached: 1563092224142.png (744x2022, 1.06M)

Huh. It's interesting seeing how the final design is different. Or, well, I guess it's a different monster entirely - different name and element.

why does it have 4 legs in the sketches but only two in the full drawin?

The Wildspire Wastes are absolutely butt fuckingly ugly and generic but gameplay wise they're perfectly functional

Can't be assed to switch that shit in every time.

Well thats a bit arbitrary isnt it
There's a crapton of Dinosaurs with weapon tails, how is glavenus weirder than a scaly wolf ogre dog that does wrestling move and shoots lightning

I hold a high distate for predictability and redundance in game design, so if you mean to say the Highlands is better simply because it's easier to grind, you can go fuck yourself because you have abysmal taste.

am I seriously the only person that likes the forest

Just use the fucking bugs. You have a slinger. There's literally only one area you have to climb and then it's bugs all the way to the top.

What else could you put into that slot? Don't say temporal or rocksteady you fucking casual.

That’s also a real good consideration, it just seems odd to me the way they only show things like “Pendant Settings” highlighted rather than show the menu itself. Or show Velkhana set bonuses but not the actual armor skills. Things that wouldn’t be any deeper into the game than what they are already showing but while still obfuscating a lot of detail. It is a mystery.

Attached: image.jpg (958x867, 345K)

I don't like world's big and wide maps because even with the scoutflies literally showing the path my horrid sense if direction makes me get lost but the area based maps helped me not get lost
Do you guys also have something that you don't like in the games that is only because of your own problems so you can't fault the game because of it?

Literally who gives a shit about realism the posterboy of the franchise is a fucking fire breathing dragon

The sketches are discarded concepts. You see four different monsters.

I like it, just wish it felt more like a forest map and less like one hugefuck tree

I have no strong feelings in either direction.

Attached: 1425422073577.jpg (729x639, 187K)

Doing god's work user, thank you.

No I like it too. Learning its layout just takes longer than the other maps, but after that it's great.

>Flying wyvern

Attached: 1564111300045.png (465x418, 239K)

Degenerates are never alone

I LOVE Paolumu!

What? Pretty sure there's no bugs at the bottom climb and at the very top one. Only the ones inbetween have them.

temporal or rocksteady, impact, evasion, thunderproof, affinity booster

Pretty much, also here's Nergigante's dad

Attached: DuqaM49U0AEejrl.jpg (2048x1536, 229K)

>temporal or rocksteady, impact, evasion, thunderproof, affinity booster
Why even play the game?

What do you mean?

>Deviljho on wings

Attached: terrified3.jpg (730x494, 99K)

Oh God it's Elder Dragon Deviljho

Alfatrian

oh my god those arms

to be honest I had lot of fun exploring the map the first time, it's really beautiful and when you get to the higher area in the forest it's freaking amazing

but then it's boring as hell once you know the maps.

>tfw took them out of my sets so I wouldn’t be tempted to use them
>Feel my power level rising once again
Admittedly when I just want to get some farming over and done with I slap them back on for the no-fuss approach. But it’s a quick reminder how much more enjoyable monsters are to fight when you aren’t just grugging them with mantles.

Attached: image.jpg (1008x951, 395K)

I'm sure you're not the only one but the distaste for AF comes from the weird layout, the amount of useless slopes, tiny and cramped rooms and all the visual clutter.

Attached: 74558161_p7.jpg (1381x1450, 112K)

why so many psp tho

>mfw Jho drinks the elder juice and becomes this

Why does Vaal need to catch a breath so often? I swear he does that short exhausted animation too fucking much

From itty bitty t-rex arms to roided bodybuilder, Nergigante had one hell of a journey
Now i'll finish with Satan

Attached: MONSTER HUNTER ILLUSTRATIONS VOL.1_077.jpg (640x507, 94K)

>I hold a high distate for predictability and redundance
You're playing the wrong series, retard.

>Deviljho, but with regenerative abilities of Nergigante
This would ask the question on how this crossbreed came to life.

On a side note, something I've always wondered; if Nergigante is supposed to have absurd regenerative abilities to the point of immortality, why can we kill it, and furthermore, aren't Nerg's weapons meant to regenerate in a fully fledged Nerg at some point?

Each individual PSP model have pros and cons, but also I know he has at least a couple that are MH Special Editions. I’m envious of the P3rd he has desu.

Nothing at all.

Attached: DgRitz-UEAAQ00D.jpg (413x441, 21K)

He's literally breathing in his killer mold

Wildspire Waste > Elder Recess > Coral Highlands >> Rotten Vale >>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>> Ancient Forest
Can't comment on Hoarfrost because we havent seen all of it but it might turn out to be the best one

You try fighting to the death after spending so much time cooped up in your basement.

No, hunting monsters is fun as balls, but it's even more fun when I'm not doing it in the same exact spot every single time. Kill yourself.

He vapes way too much.

Attached: DX40QyDV4AAj93N.jpg (749x749, 74K)

His regeneration isn't as strong as Fatalis' or even an Axolotl's, he just knits his wounds back togheter, he can't regrow his horns or something

Patrician.
>can’t fight Nerg in the waste anymore
Feels bad.

Attached: image.jpg (788x651, 227K)

>I hate predictability and redundance
>but the trees in the back on this same map look different this time so it's good

Okay retard. There's nothing fun about fast traveling to two different camps just to pick up a track and have the monster appear on the map or because you can see it spawned on a camp different from you for no reason.

somebody finally got the Find your first treasure. trophy, so we know it's not post-ruiner or related to raising a region's level to 7.

I really want them to fix Vaal's fight in G-rank but i have absolutely no hopes for that

All of this stupid guessing shit is getting on my nerves, i really just want them to leak something

Nigga what? The only one you have to climb is the ivy ladder near the second camp. From there you can ride bugs all the way to the top.

He may be doing the one where he tries to murder the fuck out of the small monsters (or hunters) that are infested with effluvia around him. I believe it heals him a little?

I haven't played the demo, what did monsters like Anjanath get in Master Rank?

Nerg just regrows his spikes. Feel free to mutilate his tail and horns, they aren't coming back. And when you carve out his organs he's done for. He's no Fatty or Miralis.

I would put Coral Highlands on par with Rotten Vale, despite the top tier aesthetics of CH the lower areas are barely even used

Attached: 71576014_p10.jpg (1277x1317, 413K)

Why even have locales? Just put every monster in the arena and leave it at that. No troublesome tracking, no needless climbing, just enter the arena and the monster is there.

Anja got a downward firebreath move that can catch people hugging him off guard. Los got an aerial triple fireball and flash immunity when enraged.

The lower areas really can't be used for fights. Only gathering.

Rathalos stole Kushala Daora's 3 windball spit(no joke) and is now immune to flashes when enraged like pre world versions
Great Jagras has Greatest Jagras' puke attack
No idea about Anjanath himself but i'm pretty sure i heard he got something new

You say that like it's a bad thing. If you're going to grind why tolerate the shitty map that is ancient forest?
Why isn't there an arena for every monster again? Bad design?

Are you talking about the one where he stands on his back legs and he absorbs all the life force around him? I meant the one where he just stands there doing nothing, it might be just his exhausted animation but he does it so much more often than other monsters.

Speaking of Vaal, with the AT version, when he flops down on the ground and starts doing the succ before standing up again. Is that supposed to instagib you? I only had it happen one time but I was at full HP and taking him to flavor town and died all of a sudden before he stood back up. Never bothered to look it up after that because I finished farming the rest of my tickets with that being my sole cart.

Attached: image.jpg (935x778, 255K)

Nerg just has crazy spiked scar tissue basically. If you smash his brains out he's still fucked, he's not Wolverine.

Weren't Elder Dragons supposed to never tire?

If he starts beaming after flopping down for long enough it's the same damage as his normal beam
If you have miasma status you when he does the succ it just flat out kills you too.

I commend you in being consistent in your opinion, but your taste is utter shit if you truly think the game would be better off with only arenas. You're pathetic and I hope you find a better hobby that doesn't waste as much of your time, or at the very least some different games.

see
I’d like to also get a 3G Vita in the medium term to complete the SKU set, but I’m too inept to install a PSVSD myself, so not in any super rush to get it at the moment.

Attached: 2AAA08D2-2071-4A1F-AD77-2D54E02D6B7C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

>farm over 400 charms
>none of them have Handicraft
just fucking kill me

Attached: 9070794.jpg (310x456, 41K)

The only time being wasted is yours when you have to find the monster at the ancient forest. Only difference is that you're okay with your time being wasted.

I want to have sex with the mosnters!

It must have been the former and I didn’t recognize the animation because I never went in without max resist. Oh well.

Vaal is like a mass of weakspots, kind of like nerg, but instead of tripping him, you flinch him a lot. If you keep pummeling his chest while he keeps trying to breathe, I think you can lock him down kind of like how you lock nerg down by knocking him on his ass repeatedly.

I do it because I enjoy it. The process hasn't been reduced to a simple menial task like it has for you, and there is still a sense of novelty to the process of hunting giant monsters for me. I similarly think the research mechanic is immersive and interesting. This is not because I enjoy wasting my time, but because I value these smaller details that flesh out the experience. Your preference for simplifying the core loop to simpler input/reward exchange is indicative of the fact you hold very little real value in the input in the first place.

iirc, AT Vaal's lying on the ground downward beam is a shit load of hits. like his standing up downward beam is 3 hits as opposed to regular vaal's 1 hit. But that other one is a whole bunch iirc.

AAAH I’m jealous. I came so close to buying it years and years ago but for some reason I decided against it and now I regret it. One of these days I’m going to go full buyfag and try my best to get some of those goodies I passed up.

Is there a way to transfer saves yet?
I want to move my xbox save to PC so I don't have to start over for Iceborne

Attached: 1466698582339.jpg (393x393, 38K)

Right you enjoy your time being wasted. We already covered this.
You enjoy rng for no reason and opening an extra menu or two. To you that is good design and gameplay.

What happened with the whole thing about the italian dude that said that Steve was in?

Nerg spikes produce egg cells when given enough nutrition

Attached: 09q7r083703.png (276x241, 30K)

You can just mod all your shit back in after breezing through the story.

any leaks without screenshots are bullshit

He was a liar liar pants on fire. iirc he made some other claims that got debunked based on the order reviewers are earning trophies.

Thankfully another shitty flying wyvern is not getting in. We've got too many of those already.

There's a transfer from PS4 if you have a hacked console, but no luck on Xbone. Just write down everything you have in your file and cheat it onto PC if you want an exact copy.

Why don't we remove the hunt altogether and just give you your rewards for initiating the quest, or is that still too many menus and button presses for you?

I've been wanting to emulate MH4U on my laptop (to play when I travel to work)
How do I set everything up?

OR we can just make a good map instead of the ancient forest without randomized monster spawns with no tells like time of day as easy as that would be to do. Much better than your retarded extremes.

Bullshit like all text leaks

Attached: 65748931_p8.jpg (1740x1645, 558K)

Also, do I need a 3ds to get 4u, or can I download it from the web?

4u is shit. Play FU

The Barroth that got fisted by Nerg in the Wildspire Wastes technically got bukkake'd

Both Coral Highlands and Rotten Vale I felt would have been made better if they got split in half.
A Coral Highlands Upper and Lower and the same for Rotten Vale
They would be more compact, have more reason to put more in each area, and since the vast majority of monsters don't transfer between the two it wouldn't really change all that much in that respect.

Or you can just spend the next few hours looking at your hands, and afterwards you can ask yourself why the fuck you even bother waking up every day.

I know it's possible with a jailbroken PS4 that lets you decrypt save files. If xbox has something similar (or doesn't encrypt their save files at all) then you should be able to do it. Or you can just get a post-xenojiiva save file and use mods to give yourself everything you once had. Even if you edit all the monster parts you need into the shop, it's hard coded to cost money, so edit a gold wyverian print into the shop, which cost 1z and can be melded into gems that sell for thousands.

And then IMMEDIATELY delete all your mods because it's extremely easy to fall down the slippery slope into cheaterville.

>when given enough protein
fixed

Or we can just have a good map instead.
Since you love randomness and wasting time so much I recommend you go try your luck at the lottery like all stupid people do. Seems more your speed since MH definitely isn't for you

I've played FU for over 1000 hours.
Are you gonna help me now?

Gamescom gonna have capcom reveal shit on Monday, hopefully that's something MH.

Xbox is not THAT bad.
With transmog now in the game i can't think any mod worth shit on pc.

What's that one deco you need but you can't get?

Attached: 1565464584392m.jpg (1024x1003, 136K)

It'll be the trailer, though I wonder if we'll get another elder dragons trailer

Capacity Boost. I tried for days on Lavasioth, and I tried sniping. Got tired of it and I’ve elected to assume there will just be an easier way to incorporate the skill into sets in IB. I have so many duplicates of other equally or more rare decos at this point that it can be none other than some cosmic force denying me my perfect collection.

I have a full set of every type of jewel except Resentment, last time I checked I had 3 out of 5 of those.

Attached: kai smug.png (290x343, 104K)

fortitude

Any kind of useful deco for Blademaster weapons
No Tenderizer, No Attack, No Critical, Partbreaker, Earplugs, Handicraft, anything.

Attached: 1460826591431.png (500x500, 134K)

Ill be back

Attached: Zorah Magdaros.jpg (1024x683, 271K)

oh look it's the scp discord trannies shilling on Yea Forums again

>Overdrive Valstrax is in

Attached: 1565603405037m.jpg (1024x586, 53K)

No you wont

I'm back

Attached: file.png (1000x664, 1.56M)

I like every map except the Ancient Forest.
Goddamn that map is a clusterfuck for no reason.

THAT’S ALL HE CAN SAY
THAT’S ALL HE CAN SAY

Ahhhh

Was it really worth it

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

Attached: 1463816217343.png (433x395, 180K)

Frozen

Attached: 12192059012590.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Zinogre didin't survive his trip to Iceborne

Attached: dead-dog.jpg (2560x1920, 1007K)

Right here.

Attached: F61E4899-AC86-4709-86F6-6B4B4C2F928C.gif (510x372, 152K)

You're literally fighting a NEET in his cave. If he wants food he can just summon girros to his lair with the effluvia and nom

That exhausted animation is him discharging the built up effluvium in him. Happens if you hit him hard enough, like how kush headlocks

i got 3 Attack decos today, so I'm fine
still no artillery tho

I got your leaks right here buddy!
There's going to be another crossover event with GG where you fight a lethal Gear with/as Sol and Ky. You can use the materials to craft Junkyard Dog as a GS and Magnolia Eclair as a CB. You can also get their outfits.

Attached: You've seen me ride the lightning but now I'm riding these sick moves.jpg (800x533, 86K)

He's in!

Attached: massive cunt.png (500x482, 49K)

Yeah, I know the feeling. A huge chunk of the old style plushes and the MH-edition home consoles are unobtanium now. I’d been hoping an IB PS4 would release to get another crack, but doesn’t look like that’ll happen.

The LE 3DSes are still obtainable like the PSP ones if you’re into that, but all of the best patterns are either attached to old hardware like the Gore Magala O3DSXL, or don’t hold up under use like the MH4U N3DSXL.

Attached: E0C519E4-F342-4C7F-899C-D9571C1900B7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

that is bullshit

Craftable kulve weapons
Appearance editor
Guaranteed great fish and rare endemic life
Guaranteed crown monster spawns
Multiple mods to make deco grinding easier or negate it entirely
Multiple mods to try and fix the handler's fat goblin face
Mischievous dress replacement for female harvest set
SOS option saver
Scoutfly removers
etc.

Attached: 1557440778913.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Worst part is that new plushes look so weird compared to the old ones.

Attached: 1441719601489.jpg (538x455, 101K)

The only MH merch I own is my N3DS shell

Attached: ehehehehe.jpg (1860x1046, 424K)

>bamboo forest

Then Inagami will be in.

He died on his way to the New World.

Attached: Frozen-Diced-Eggplant-Aubergine.png (1000x1000, 1.15M)

A minute of silence for our boy Espenis

Attached: image.jpg (1148x933, 293K)

Do people actually use SOS flares?

GU/XX question. Which set is better for blademaster, Val X or Neset?

Attached: 1563944178507.png (717x688, 267K)

>Majority of mods listed are ways to avoid playing the game or ugly handler
Making me think

Probably not, if this isn’t it.

Where can I find a download file for MH4U?

Neset is literally just a platform set. Whether it's amazing or not depends on how good your charm is.

Use 3DSIso

Attached: 1442786947068.jpg (1200x672, 210K)

You're not giving enough info. Neset is only worth a damn if you have good charms. And Val's fullset can be outdone with a mixed or even a full silverlos.

Neset no doubt. You can pack meta skills like WE, CB, etc. in one set.

Raw stacking has become obsolete due to Critical Boost being stupidly powerful.

back to the charm mines I suppose

also, how do you quickly sell tons of charms without contracting carpal tunnel?

With all that shit why even both playing?

>Yian Kut-Ku shell
Remind me, where's that picture of the Garuga in the same style? I'd been thinking of ordering a set of printed plates as a custom counterpart.

See

Attached: 1472253864926.png (580x1091, 249K)

Are you trying to tell me the game isn't inherently fun and you would find no further reason to play it without RNG loot drops?

Attached: 1503354512009.png (425x442, 212K)

You can enjoy both the act of simply playing the game as well as find satisfaction in happening onto rewards. Hell most of my time spent playing in multiple MH games was well after I was done grinding anything in them. 2/3 of my time on Tri and 3U were helping low rank hunters or just fighting random stuff in rotation lobbies rather than charm farming. But I’m not one to circumvent game systems just because I’m impatient or entitled or just because I can.

I think I enjoy the game enough not in insert half a dozen mods just to remove features that I don't like.

If you found the game inherently fun then you wouldn't care about the RNG loot drops in the first place and would just take them as they come. The fact that you're modding in a work around means you care more about numbers than playing the game.
Then again PC modders also put in health bars and DPS parsers so it seems like PC players want to circumvent every single system, not just the RNG loops.

Only if I don't want to actually beat the hunt. It's fun having other people running around doing silly shit but they will triple cart 9 times out of 10.

Only 5 crowns left before plat boys

Keep it up bud. I just got around to grabbing Luna’s the other day so I’m done with everything pre-IB now. I’m assuming they will be considered for the new trophy anyway.

Attached: image.jpg (1028x861, 266K)

i always bring 3 piece kush gama to negate her damn wind pressure attacks. and i bring heat guard.

I wish the highlands was bigger/used more

What good is new weapon movesets when the only thing to use them on are kushala clones and flying wyverns?
The roster is both poor in quality and it's spread thin.

You can only play world for so long before you just can't take this poor variety in endgame grind.

kulve is an awful fight the twelth time around, especially when you're relying on world randoms and their room temperature IQs. Stop trying to excuse bad game design, worldfetus

>her

CRAZY

Attached: Ky.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Velkhana armor bonus? Where is the post with the info?

Attached: 6eqd5yg3qlg31.jpg (722x1199, 172K)

This, I love the map and concept, but usually you just fight monsters in areas. Hope they change that with pukei and zinogre.

Honestly I've had better luck 2 manning it with a friend.

Sorry, 2 areas*

So you finished grinding and then kept playing anyway, because the act of playing the game was worth more than whatever RNG shat out for you. Would whether you finished that initial grind sooner or later have an affect on you deciding to stick around?

>pcheater has to resort to calling people worldbabs in order to feel justified for not wanting to play monhun
lmao you're just like the cheaters in 4G.

Then don’t do it. You do not need those weapons for anything in the game anyway. Not even AT elders.

I think QoL mods are fine. RNG has always plagued MH in some way, but World has it real bad. Also anyone who defends Handler's godawful vanilla face is retarded or blind.
Not trying to bash you, but have you ever tried restarting the game and doing challenge runs? (i.e. going naked and only using DEF up items, playing a weapon class you never touched or liked before, etc.)

Doubtful. I got a lot of my good charms through the act of just playing for fun anyway. Since a lot of hunts took place in the volcano it only took a handful of whacks to get appraisal items. But it doesn’t mean I didn’t get excited for the ones that turned out good just because I was playing for fun.

He's confirmed.

Attached: 1565886387273.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Brachydios>Magala>Nargacuga>Tigrex>Valstrax>Zinogre>Nergigante>Seregios>Lagiacrus>Glavenus>Kushala>Azure Rathalos>Rathalos
Haven't played Iceborne yet, obviously, so I won't rank the new Elder.

nice false equivalence, worldfetus. You should probably stop posting and go back to playing with your pile of shit, unless you wish to embarrass yourself further.

So this is what a PCheater looks like when its back is to the wall. Quick Larry, get the shock trap. The guild will want to see this.

With the exception of deco farming, having to farm a specific monster for materials just gives me a reason to play more, and the gameplay is fun so I enjoy it. Feels weird to say this, but the RNG adds to the enjoyment. Sure, you can completey mod the RNG out and turn it into a quest checklist, where you do each quest once and you've 100%'d the game, but WITH the RNG the game ends up being so much more than that.

t. PCfag

>Ninsperm calling anyone a fetus

>do the same thing as other cheaters
>make the same claims as those cheaters
>false equivalence
lmao

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1138?tab=description
>not being able to fight archtempered odogaron.
>not being able to fight AT elders on a regular basis
>not being able to fight 4 AT kirins at the same time
PC gets some cool stuff sometimes.

These are the darkest times, days away from new info but the hype brings more posts then ever.

what we are left with is waves and waves of shit

>/mhg/ autism

I want a majestic gryphon like what Velkhana was originally going to be.

Attached: Rath Harassment.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

You seem very proud of your ability to roll around in your own shit for hours on end. Good job, user! Your parents must be very proud :)

The series needs more majestic monsters.

Oh shit it’s enraged. Put some sleep rounds into it and we can bag this one up safe and sound.

If you think it's shit then why play it?

Seek help, worldfetus. This level of delusion can't be healthy for you!

Lol you got memed on bro face it

It’s on the ropes Larry. I’m going in for the tranq!

>archtempered odogaron
AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

We already have a griffin monster, and with a better gameplay to boot.

Attached: 68701458_p0.gif (1500x1180, 1.76M)

No it doesn't, MH is one of the very few series that actually treats it's monsters like the animals they're supposed to be

Isn’t that more of a falcon?

user, eating shit isn't a very good idea for your health. Nor is displaying your retardation in a public forum! Please, try thinking for yourself, if your mongrel brain can manage it.

Narg > Brach > Lagi > Tigrex > Zin > Steve > Val > Gore > Glav > Nerg > Kush > Rathalos > Rathalos > Azure Rathalos

>virgin Rathalos sucker punches him so Seregios is having none of that shit
Based

>missing the eagle part
>missing the lion part
Besides who even gives a shit, the only good gryphon in videogame history was the one from Dragon's Dogma

Argh, damn, I was careless. Keep it busy while I sip this potion. It’s a feisty one though so be careful!

atleast the shitposting started at the ass end of the thread

Its a peregrine falcon griffin with six wings. Nothing weird about it all.

Attached: 61962230_p0.jpg (800x800, 567K)

for a GU shill, you sure dont know what you're praising. Says alot about you.

Attached: 1564625110062.png (600x437, 146K)

I agree with that though. Grinding out gems and shit is just MH life, it'd be weird to take that part out. I don't mind farming stuff as long as there's a clear target and endpoint. Aimless grinds like charms and decos just don't offer any kind of fun to me.

It's as if people think circumventing bad RNG is an all or nothing affair where you either melder snipe for dozens of quests on end, quietly despairing at how you've never seen a magazine or artillery jewel in your life, or open the nearest editor and inject 999 of them directly into your save. There's mods that just give better deco rates, or add them onto the direct melding table so you still need to break down other decos to get them. Even the craftable kulve weapon mod is more like bad luck protection than a bypass, since the weapons are still relatively expensive to make.

Attached: 712-1554370700-2137787649.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Contribute to discussion ITT instead of responding to that faggot and roleplaying like a fucking retard.

kill yourself

Thread is on life support now, so no.

A Temnoceran that uses its silk to create web traps around the area, with a paralysis sub (basically a monster that uses pitfall/shock traps against you)

Athlal Ka kinda does that

So Nerscylla and Shrouded.

That's true enough. I added that disclaimer since people complain about deco RNG all the time, when that wasn't the RNG my post was concerned about anyway. Personally I like playing the cards I was dealt and using the gems I have rather than try to grind out the perfect build. I'll still grind for them and that, but it's not going to ruin my experience if I don't get the one I want. The thing about rebalance mods is that they're entirely up to the modder, and chances are you probably won't completely agree with their idea of balance, but that's up to personal taste too. There's a ton of ways to approach the game, though. I just think the worst approach someone can take is mod out RNG completely.

I think World is just really bad about RNG because they had to pad out whatever endgame content they had to retain players.