How are you enjoying Magia Record, Yea Forums?

How are you enjoying Magia Record, Yea Forums?

Attached: 113e0931a8f0a0d401c60c4114a03e20.jpg (454x454, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod/2019-08-15-20-00-21_487c7f77-ce9e-4070-ac53-8cebeb606bf3.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't there an anime coming out?

Supposedly, it was announced like a year ago and they recently showed a trailer that was just character designs and concept art. Shaft is falling apart so who knows

It's a shame, shaft was one of the studios pushing the boundaries of animation, now everything is just cheap isekai factories. Not that I mind isekai but there's a clear lack of innovation in animation.

This Thread has been claimed by the Abutomato Nagisa Anal Lovers. A minimum amount of appreciation for Nagisa and her anus is required to post here.

Remember: Roses are red, violets are blue, we're all A.N.A.L. here and if you're not, you will be soon.

Attached: d2717e23d1d4bcfd28355f65101fe2bd.jpg (1003x1416, 784K)

>Not that I mind isekai

you're a part of the problem

It's not like less good anime is getting made because of isekai, that's a dumb argument. If we didn't have isekai then we wouldn't have either isekai or good anime.

>Love Madoka as a series so much that I literally have several Mercari, Yahoo Japan, and Fril links open on my browser RIGHT NOW with Madoka merch I plan to buy
>Have Madoka and Homura hanging over my bed frame
>Have custom made Madoka merch from professional craftsmen, custom rune ring for about $1200
>Have watched Rebellion too many times to count under the influence of various drugs to get the most immersed I ever could
>Still can't get into this game

Why are mobile games so shit?

Nagisa was made for big tiddy onee-samas

Attached: 2705b414aa2b8c07b49073c31dceb1ee.jpg (1003x1416, 175K)

Fuck you!

as if it werent bad enough that Nagisa only had importance in her movie and she will never have an animated appearance ever again, your stupid Shit fetish about literal shit is making things worse!

those face proportions are not right

is this game funny?

>If we didn't have isekai then we wouldn't have either isekai or good anime.

as if animation studios have unlimited workforce to produce anime right? all the good animation studios are now stuck doing:

>shonenshit
>isekaishit
>mobageshit

and what few animation studios are free to make other anime they're unfortunately not up to the challenge to produce something truly memorable and awesome to look at.

And what exactly are the other kinds of anime that should be made? Generic SOL? Fuck off.

It doesn't really feel like a Madoka story, it's some mediocre episodic VN wearing its skin

I'm really enjoying it. Been playing it everyday since EN came out.

It's not even Madoka, Urobuchi has zero involvement with it. He's not even against writing for Gacha either since he's written for FGO a couple times.

I'm getting burnt out by the events desu

What "good animation studios" every old animation studio is dead now pretty much and the new ones are isekai factories.

Yeah, and he won't have any involvement with the spinoff anime either. Hopefully he is involved in the eventual sequel project that was confirmed to still be in the works though. My problem is that this game, by all means, was made for the kind of obsessed fan like me. And they can't even win me over because the game and story are so fucking boring.

Attached: IMG_20190616_210425.jpg (2565x3724, 2.26M)

cute room

based Jordan Peterson on the right side of history again.
storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod/2019-08-15-20-00-21_487c7f77-ce9e-4070-ac53-8cebeb606bf3.mp3

Attached: 1563616114924.png (503x562, 342K)

>Isreal means "to fight with God!" Yes! How fitting! Of course existence is fighting with God! It's miserable! You're miserable! Now DO SOMETHING! Pinocchio wished to be a real boy and I can't think of a more fitting metaphor than a sad pathetic boy who's wood grows larger and larger! THAT'S THE CALL TO ACTION! Classic hero's tale. It's like, yeah! That's life! Deal with it!

pinocchio would die for israel, would you?

The only thing I like about Madoka is the futa doujins

>Right. That's so interesting.I remember this one time, Jammie pull up that pic. You know the one, with Pinocchio next to Big Foot? Yea, that's it. Now, I smoked DMT while looking at this picture, and I remember seeing these weird dancing trans rights activists giving me the finger! It was like they were telling me "smoke more weed" or something. Isn't that weird? Like...you get what I'm sayin, right? Who's to say that...that reality isn't really what's real? It has to be...

Attached: Joe-Rogan.png (1758x1035, 524K)

disgusting
post your favourites so i can dodge them

The best ones are where Homura gets raped by an aggressively confident Madoka. Especially the ones where she uses her Goddess powers to make multiple futadicks to fuck every one of Homura's holes!

>not the one where Kyoko has smegma

Tiro Finale!

I miss shaft

Madoka futa doujins are fucking great.

>/u/
No thanks

sa.....sauce?!?

I really need to start unlocking doppels

Attached: my nigger.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Attached: 1564175021969.png (482x698, 424K)

Attached: 1564175193623.png (480x698, 416K)