What are some vidya pleb filters

what are some vidya pleb filters

Attached: BEAB629F-6641-42FA-B4AB-5FE378F9F649.png (1600x900, 2.4M)

Drakengard 1+2 for the PS2
If you're unable to get over the clunky ass combat then you should sell all your fucking consoles or PC and play Angry Birds on a shitty amazon tablet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>normie shit
>plebfilter
ok retard

How dumb are you not to realise it's all the same shit?

>straight up bad games
OP asked for casual filters, not taste filters.

Official list of nu-Yea Forums pleb filters:

Sekiro
STALKER: Clear Sky
Arma 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Morrowind
Half Life 2
Spec Ops: The Line

Is it a pleb filter because it runs and plays like ass?

t. pleb

Witcher 1

The best witcher game which filters every single type of vidia pleb.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (2560x1440, 443K)

Dragons dogma

kill you're self my man. i swear taste this garbage only pops up in the fucking summer

spec ops is mad gay but otherwise nice list

Wait, what's the definition of pleb right now, I'm thoroughly confused because The Last Guardian isn't difficult or fun

Ending made me cry to be desu.

Owning a PS4.

>what's the definition of pleb right now
you

yakuza kiwami

Alien Isolation: Medical deck. So many shitters dropped the game at that point because they couldn't grasp how the alien functioned.

Attached: well you got yourself caught.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

>movie larping as a video game
Yeah no

>video games need to be difficult or fun
see

Not what I meant. If pleb means casual, The Last Guardian doesn't apply because it is perfect for a casual gamer. If pleb means shit taste, then The Last Guardian still doesn't apply because it's an objectively shit game. I know plenty of easy games that are still fun. And yes video games need to be fun.

A better pleb filter from them would be ICO vs SotC. Plebs hate the former, and love the latter

t. Plebeian

>wh-why can’t I control the do
>why is he listening to meeeee
>why can’t I attack wtf
>lmao this is boring wtf
>what is the story about I dun get it

t. weebs that play gacha shit

I'm more concerned about why I cannot control the fucking child and why the framerate drops below 20 through half the game. It's an unpolished mess of a game that should've been delayed. It could have been amazing. I love the story and I liked how Trico was utilized in game. Just because the CONCEPT of a game is good doesn't mean the EXECUTION is good. You're the fucking pleb if you forgive shitty design choices because "the idea was good."

>not what I meant
>yes video games need to be fun
there’s no hope for you

Do you play video games that aren't fun regularly?

Not him but yes? Definitely not (You)r idea of fun, anyway. Are you a literal child?

What games do you play that are not fun?

Silent Hill 2 is one of my all-time favorites, I wouldn't call it a fun old time.

One of the very few games I actually dropped because of how bad the camera and controls were. It takes a really special kind of retarded developer to royally screw up something so fundamental in game design.

embarassing.

Attached: make every second count.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

It doesn’t deserve the hate it gets. You don’t see that level of hate for another similarly simple and fun/cool game like Dark Sector.

The reason for the hate inflation is precisely because of its narrative and how it impacts the amerimutt defence force.

Based
Literally made for plebs

>why I cannot control the fucking child
You do? The framerate drops can be pretty egregious at times though.