Previews are absolutely glowing, being hailed as one of Platinums best

>Previews are absolutely glowing, being hailed as one of Platinums best
>All Yea Forums can do is shitpost about 2 bad screenshots taken in selfie handheld mode.

Can we just have a preview thread?

Attached: 220px-Astral_Chain.jpg (220x220, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYu2XVvzrCE
neogaf.com/threads/mass-effect-andromeda-previews-and-hands-on-impressions.1346773/
youtube.com/watch?v=M9LNQN3FEXQ
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190830T00&p0=538&msg=Astral Chain&font=cursive
nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/video_new_astral_chain_footage_shows_off_opening_motorbike_scene_and_epic_boss_fight
youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwvKTwm10
youtu.be/c2LnNjO5hAQ
mangadex.org/title/6236/kanojo-wa-sore-wo-gaman-dekinai
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1159269033859883008/pu/vid/1280x720/GQ8lmL3yqUIywPzs.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=9wCC-PaCiLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHSdihDIkeM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's neat I guess
I liked the fire sword samurai looking thing in one of the trailers.
Maybe i'll buy it or borrow it from my brother.

Exclusives will never have good threads pre release. Too many manchildren who are obsessed with console warring like to shit things up.
We get it, Switch isn't powerful. Move on.

Attached: 1565790950797.jpg (939x957, 131K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean all resetera and snoyfags can do is shitpost. Nintenbros are actually playing games right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYu2XVvzrCE
Here is the initial character creator, but we have already seen pics with much more extreme modifications.

It is called coping user. They can't deal with the game drought on other platform while switch is getting three good exclusives in less than 2 months

>Switch winning AGAIN
GOD DAMMIT WHEN WILL IT END

Thanks it's nothing

>switch is getting three good exclusives in less than 2 months
Where's the other two?

Gameplay fags fuck off graphics are all in faggot

Literally every preview for every games is praised, even Mass Effect Andromeda got "glowing" previews. Its called marketing

>they actually covered up the underage ass on the front cover
L E L
E
L

It's what we have right now.
I don't really want to dive into potential spoiler now, so I avoided other previews.
But it gets much more custom.

Actual qwuestion or jusr retarded?

Attached: 08_AC_ishida_u7ksnwxz-1024x556.jpg (1024x556, 112K)

snoy shitters on suicide watch

Attached: 1559691719867.png (1332x710, 734K)

>Actual qwuestion or jusr retarded?
The irony of this post

>typos are an argument
So a retard, good to know.

watching console peasants argue over games

it's a strange feeling

>opening cutscene is literally Pokémon
woah based Platinum

No because mods deleted it.

Only one of the sides has games, and one is crying over them having games.
Seems hardly balanced.

Did we get a lot of previews for Andromeda? I don't remember much.

Reggie is a leftest cuck. So glad he got a Twitter to expose himself. Only wish he got it sooner

Apparently the gameplay was heavily tuned to work with the 30fps cap. Still would have liked to get 60, but at least it feels like the game is working as intended.

ok retard

seems like everyone overpaid to me

le opposite politics of me

lmao grow up

It seems like it leans towards Wonderful 101 more than anything else, so I'm curious to see how that works in 30fps.

Reggie only got political when the topic was video games, and he was objectively correct that they do not cause violence.

neogaf.com/threads/mass-effect-andromeda-previews-and-hands-on-impressions.1346773/
here are a few, most seem pretty optimistic.

COPE

>it's ok when naughty shit does it
I hate consolewar 3rd worlders so much.

Attached: naughty dog.png (1354x410, 112K)

>Reggie only got political when the topic was video games
A lot of people get political towards a certain topic, doesnt make it any less worse

>"DUDE, THIS IS NINTENDOGAF I SWEAR!"

Attached: SNOY janniess.png (1352x469, 115K)

>Platinum games thread
>b-b-but Naughty Dog
Rent free
TLOU2 GOTY

Attached: 1470107367341.jpg (253x211, 15K)

>474224776

Have there been previews from action game aficionados? Or someone who liked W101 at least?

Oops didnt meant to quote

What the fuck is going on? Suddenly out of the nowhere there are like three shitposting threads of AC and literally some hours ago there was nothing. What Happened? Game got leaked?

youtube.com/watch?v=M9LNQN3FEXQ
Here is some (externally recorded) handheld mode footage.

>.

Attached: f3hdenfffyl1jjezpesz.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

No, a bunch of preview videos and articles dropped.

Preview embargo lifted. There was an actual discussion thread, but it got deleted. The shitposting didn’t.

Astral Chain looks pretty cool, but I don't have a Switch.

One thread talking about the new previews was deleted, two literally identical mass shitposting threads got made at the same time and are still up.

I hate this placxe.

Attached: 1539612385774.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

Nintendo making anything makes Yea Forums go crazy, just look at all those emulation, hack, and shit like that threads, they are seething faggots

MIGA

MODS doing their jobs once again.

>Marketing is saying it's the best thing ever

No kidding, retard.

Attached: wow.jpg (1366x768, 117K)

We all know why, but certain "people" still deny it.

It’s funny you posted that image because all of the previews were immediately rightly shitting on Ninja Gaiden 3. Sometimes it really is that obvious.

>platinum games thread
>leftest comment
>"that's ok!"
Hypocrite.

Truly can't wait to play this.

Attached: 1563729854.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

>TLOU2 GOTY
I laughed.

yeah just like GOW4 wont win GOTY either right?

Is 299 + 59 the cheapest I can get this for?

You could go with a switch light, which would be 200 + 59, but if you wait for Black Friday you could probably get it significantly cheaper with just a little bit of waiting.

I.... guess I'll consider waiting then. I can't justify spending 360 for ONE game at this time, no matter how many Eva references it has in it.

JoJo reference?

Game will still flop in sales

>mfw Nintendo is holding a launch event in my country and they have the collector's edition up for sale
I'm so fucking hyped

Attached: 1445718294292.gif (229x206, 2.34M)

It didn't, MHW was the best game that year for anyone who enjoys actual gameplay and not movies

What country is yours?

Israel
They've opened up a store and it's surprisingly nice, they're really serious about trying to grow here

Nice for you guys to finally get something

>MHW
>Gameplay
Bruh there are many lame ass cut scenes in MHW.
Don't forget epic gameplay like having a 4 man group fail a raid for everyone, getting one shot no matter your build and buffs.
Yeah super fun.

Actual question from me. Fire Emblem Heroes, Astral Chain, but what's the third?
Dragon Quest?

It really is, getting any nintendo related shit here was hell before the eshop was a thing.

daemon ex machina I'd guess.
Although I'm going to wait a few months to see if the fix any performance issues well enough.

Not him but here's the exclusivity titles.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Daemon X Machina
Link's Awakening
+
Fire Emblem
AC

Call me if Saurian likes it

Daemon X Machina and Link's Awakening are also exclusives releasing in the next month or two.

Hello, haven't own a console since SNES. Are the chances this will ever be released on PC anywhere higher than zero?

>Nintendo's the only one that gives a shit about Platinum
I don't want a fucking Switch, god dammit.

I'm sure the game is fine but to be perfectly honestly game press people are the last ones I'd trust to tell me an action game is good.

>Also Mario Maker 2
This has been fucking insane for Switch games, and I love it
More than making up for the ungodly drought from last year

Attached: 1543103045446.png (400x384, 197K)

Probably not, no nintendo licensed plat game has come to PC

As long as they don't make up shit that literally doesn't happen I don't mind. But who am I kidding.

Nintendo lists this game as a first party title, so they most likely own the IP, which means zeroer than Bayonetta 2, which isa big fat zero.

Either buy a Switch or wait for the emulator.

Police station has some quests where you wear the lappy suit, but another previewer also mentioned that you can collect pieces of the suit to earn it and use everywhere.

Attached: Astral Chain - Lappy fight.webm (896x504, 2.91M)

>That DMC5 Review where guy spends the entire thing complaining the game has dumb cutscenes and that it isn't DmC2.
That DMC5 review bingo was supposed to be a fucking joke, not a guideline.

Attached: Astral Chain - borrowing Lappy from Marie.webm (896x504, 461K)

game is not out though

>You can stay and fight in the dog suit
H E H

Attached: 1554966442168.gif (560x552, 321K)

Give it to me straight: just how bad are the graphics?

Attached: 1538583806856.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

15 more days baby

Achievement system gives you items and unlocks more customization options.

Attached: AC - Achievement orders.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

When's it out? I'm getting closer and closer to buying it day 1.

>Japanese "humor"

Attached: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 dance.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

The iPad Pro is like 3 times as powerful as the Switch, and that thing doesn’t have weird overheating issues.

>all these AC shitpost threads
>not gonna visit them anymore because I don't wanna be spoiled
>if everyone who's interested in the game does that, it'll only be retarded shitposters left
Heh, have fun shitposting faggots

From the achievement list it looks like there is 11 chapters. This previewer said each chapter so far is about 2 to 3 hours. He was just starting chapter 5 at around 12 hours, don't know how much side stuff he completed.

Attached: AC - chapter achievements.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

In defence, I thought Daemon x machina or whatever was really bad when I played the demo

August 30th. Two weeks left.

Attached: AC_kimura_K6jtCasN_01.jpg (600x473, 95K)

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190830T00&p0=538&msg=Astral Chain&font=cursive

Nice

>action game
>new IP
>critics hailing it

It must be easy as fuck.

Don't think I'll be able to finish the other 3 routes in 3H by that time. Ffs

Attached: IMG_20180612_163606.jpg (215x205, 15K)

Nope, but it has a mode specifically made for journalists and casuals.

You prob like the games you just described you piece of shit

>Implying they aren't playing on Journalist mode.

Is there a pre load on the shop?

He also said that when you complete a chapter you unlock hard mode for it. In hard, when your legion takes damage they not only lose energy gauge, they also transfer that damage to you. Probably makes it much more difficult to beat fights without taking damage because you need to be mindful of the legion's positioning.

so they operate by stand rules then, thats rad

>after work you go to a bar where you can romance one girl/guy that you work with or not
Why must every dev inject romance into their games now?

>b-but SONY
>b-but RESETERA
>b-but NAUGHTY DOG

Can't Nintenkeks stop obsessing over literal boogieman for one god damn thread and talk about the actual topic? What the fuck is wrong with Nintendo fans? Were they always this retarded?

for weeks now

They games looks very nerd :/

Kill yourself, shill

shill moar OP
shill moaaaaaaaar

Where did you see this?

Who mentioned that?
Seems like you are obsessed, get help.

Bummer. Thank you for the replies, I'll start saving up.

get help?

Why are you so obsessed?
These posts are over an hour old, get therapy.

NO PS4 = NO BUY

you should get help desu
fucking schizo

you should seriously get help, you are obsessed

What's the framerate looking like for the game? Please tell me it's 60fps.

>Switch
>60 fps
Wrong console user.

Take a wild guess.

why are you giving him a reply? he is obviously trolling. did it hit a nerve? you shouldn't obsess over one shitposter

>n-n-n-no U!!
Multiple people are telling you to stop COPING and get help.

you are literally obsessed with one shitposter, why are you so unable to ignore a shitpost?

It's pathetic that Sonyfags have to make articles due to how much they are seething

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15 Nintendo's 10 Biggest Blunders And Fails.png (693x576, 518K)

It's 30, but if it's any consolation, they developed the game with that framerate in mind, so it shouldn't feel too bad to play.

He should get help, i worry about him becoming mentally ill if he continues.

O B S E S S E D

B

S

E

S

S

E

D

with sony

Holy shit those massive bazoongas.
Can you customize bust size in this game?

>dicked out of your pure plat run because your legion AI did something retarded
Oh joy.

he's trolling now, shooting up a kindergarten tomorrow

Why are you so angry at people calling him out?
Seems like you are desperate to defend yourself.

Of course Yea Forums is shitposting about it, it's the tail end of summer and what the fuck else is coming out right now

Literally the same faggots trying to force their shitty jizzmind meme and shitposting about "MUH BOYFRIENDS" in River City Girls threads, there's nothing better for them to do

Attached: 1507165973329.png (306x302, 204K)

>Journalists don't know A FUCKING SINGLE THING ABOUT ACTION GAMES AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO PREVIEW OR REVIEW THEM FUCKING RETARDS CAN BARELY HOLD A CONTROLLER LET ALONE UNDERSTAND COMPLEX ACTION TITLES AND THEIR COMBAT
>Wooooooow I love video game journalists when they praise my gaaaame!
You can't have it both ways, cuhrayzeefags.

that's marie, she's not playable

You can directly control the legion by holding ZL and the right stick. Incidentally, ZR is your X-Baton attacks.

Yes but that positions it. It automatically attacks on its own, they’ve said as much in the previews.

How are you this bad at video games, I suck ass at MH and I'mstill not as fucking casual as you

You can still S+ if you take some damage. Not sure if there is an equivalent to pure platinum though. Also recalling and sending out legion is quite fast, and there is the perfect call ability that gives you a dodge+attack when you summon legion right when getting hit. Hard will just need you to manipulate the legion a bit more instead of just leaving it out to run around with AI.

I'm humming and harring over whether or not to place down a preorder on this shit.
It kinda looks like bayonetta with robots to me.
Not really a surprise though since Hideki is working on it.

Damn. I clicked on this thread because I thought there were no shitposting.

Attached: Mods take another.webm (716x406, 2.08M)

>marvel
Why even include this? It's shovelware.

Just wait for reviews/release unless you can get a decent deal on a preorder.

>tfw it ends up selling well and Platinum continue to make more Switch only titles

Attached: 1498080398680.png (270x278, 177K)

>shit "posting"

is there a demo?
honestly getting kind of tired of platinum games, they're all very samey

>DQ is at the end of next month
fucking why

>one of platinums best
They’ve made only one good game.

same reason every movie has a romance plot. Regardless of how stupid it is, it sells

He’s lying

Amazon are offering a price hold at £40 in the UK, which is around 48 bucks.

>decent deal
you can buy a voucher and spend half of it on astral chain
doesn't get much cheaper

>$60 for a Gameboy remake
They've gone full retard. There's no turning back now

>SMT 5
>Astral Chain
>Animal crossing New horizons
It feels nice to be exited about some games again

Please god where the fuck is the marketing for Astral Chain

I don't want another niche Platinum game to crash and burn in sales like W101 did.

Why do you keep begging for marketing when there's been a steady stream of info and videos on the game? Preview embargo just lifted today and there's tons of videos and articles coming out. Nintendo is showing the game off even more at Gamescom. Everyone that's played the game has had positive things to say about it. W101's style was harder to win people over with.

I'm getting a whole new switch lite just to run animal crossing 24/7

They've made four great games, MGR, Bayonetta 1 and 2 and The Wonderful 101, as well as two good games, NieR Automata and Transformers. They've made one mediocre game, Korra, and one actually bad game, TMNT. Not a bad track record, ESPECIALLY if you count the games they've made as Clover, which were all great.

W101 got plenty of marketing, it was predominantly featured in multiple Directs, had its own Direct, had plenty of trailers and was showcased at E3. Platinum Games are niche titles, W101 was an unorthodox game and the Wii U was a blunder. No amount of marketing could have made it sell well.

Likewise, Astral Chain also got its fair share of Direct and E3 spotlight. With it being a more "traditional" Platinum offering, and the success of the Switch, it probably WON'T sell as bad as W101.

Haven't been keeping up with the game past the initial reveal. Character creation is cool and surprising. How's it looking gameplay wise for a stlyish action junkie? I figure most gameplay showcases are just people mashing buttons, but is there anything that decently shows it off?

Attached: DYUvjv6VQAAmmrW.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1534, 429K)

W101 is probably gonna get a switch port at some point so it ain't all bad

It’s either that or watch the AA studio die/ get bought out.

IIRC one of the devs fought a boss during Treehouse's showcase last E3. Haven't watched it myself since I want to get in as blind as possible.

At this point, Nintendo might as well buy Platinum out since they're the only ones beside Yoko Taro willing to finance their projects

This link shows some pretty cool boss fight footage at around the 3 min mark, looking pretty good, even for the switch.
nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/video_new_astral_chain_footage_shows_off_opening_motorbike_scene_and_epic_boss_fight

The graphicalsl in this game are sucking so bad
The Last Of Us 2 GOTY

The director fought a boss and got an S rank. it was cool.

This is the closest thing ill get to another freedom wars.

This is like the Spiderman downgrade threads we had last year. This happens to every exclusive.

Most previews so far are just people mashing. Still needs people that are actually decent at combo gameplay to try it. There's quite a lot more to do than the basic mash combo.

Attached: Astral Chain - Perfect Call and Launch Wallsplat.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

Amazing

Attached: Astral Chain - beast combo.webm (896x504, 2.92M)

Can't wait for the confirmed no faggotsexual romance to cause the ERA crowd to seethe. Nintendo will always be based about rejecting those failures.

It probably would have overheating issues if it tried to actually run AC because it's not actively cooled.

GOTY, automatically
I feel like this game is gonna have a ton of content

Attached: Astral Chain - dev gameplay.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

>anywhere from 22-33 hours long
nice.
Sounds like it'll be my go-to action game for a nice long while. I can finally put Bayo2 to rest

You type like a female or a faggot. Go on Craigslist and find a used switch for under 200, and trade in whatever shitty games they give you towards astral chain.

Neat. I was waiting for Bayo 3 to buy a Switch, but this is probably what's going to do it. I got DMC5 at the beginning of the year and now I'll have this for the end of it.

Attached: 1387833068165.jpg (446x550, 82K)

It's looking good
It looks almost like an amalgamation of past Platinum games, mixed with its own unique dual-character mechanics

They actually listened to feedback and fixed a ton of stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=8qmwvKTwm10

>TLOU2
>game
thanks for the kek

Well shit this looks fucking cool actually. might be something a little special

Attached: oh shit.png (582x498, 307K)

Getting lots of Jenna Angel vibes from Jena Anderson. Hope she's as good a character as Angel was.

Not so fast

Attached: ANTIFA Shellendorf Institute 143.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Attached: AC_Jena concept.jpg (1280x1829, 569K)

I like the JoJo stand forms your partner gets

I don't know man, I think I'll still give it a pass.
It's cool they actually listened to feedback though.

>handheld screenshot that's been filtered to be even worse
you're better than this, user

Wonder how well it's gonna run on the emu.

Not nearly as bad as Xeno 2. It's looking like Docked 900p with dynamic resolution ennables, portable is probably Dynamic 720p. FPS is 30, but stable.

That's understandable
I'd say keep an eye out for it when it launches, watch some gameplay videos.
They've shown off some new gameplay that looks encouraging

Now that there’s previews dropping and more info out there - any news on dual audio?

It’s literally the last thing I want to know before I buy

Marie for best character?

Attached: surprise lappy.webm (896x504, 1.05M)

pretty sure dual audio is already confirmed, but you might have to download it from the eshop.

This video has japanese audio with english subs:
youtu.be/c2LnNjO5hAQ

Japanese audio is included yeah. You'll find it with a bit of searching, I recall it was a Nintendo site interviewing one of the devs

Character customization looks pretty solid. I'm tried of games with half-done character makers, like no short hair for females or no jaw shapes for men

It's called being a decent human being, like everyone else on Nintendo.
Even Bill has publicly stated he's against kidnapping kids and putting them into concentration camps.

Because anyone who's a human being and not a psychopathic monster would not have a problem with that.

Chances for an official PC release should be around 0, but yuzu will at one point be good enough to emulate the game in vastly superior quality.

jesus christ

Attached: Oh shit.gif (366x264, 329K)

Just pirate it james.

>any console
>60fps
You funny

yeah, can always wait to see if it's genuinely won people over or not.
I like the art style and the idea of the gameplay, but it just wasn't enjoyable for me when I played the demo.

>playing a Platinum game in Japanese
cringe

There's no EVA references in Astral Chain

>Steal a good game
This is why piracy is cancer.
I wounder how many lost sales this game will have and how badly it will hurt it. 100k? 500k?

The almost 200$ I spent between the jap import and that voucher is looking better and better

I know what you mean
I'll try it out and see if the new Gyro controls really make a big difference, since I feel like that will be the big determining whether it's fun.
In AC, the sort of slow turnign and aiming was made up for by the actual speeds you went when using the various thrusters and flying mechanics which were an active part of the gameplay loop.
If flying is free now, then the active part will come more from actually chasing down enemies and attacking them than maneuvering to keep them in a mostly static aim window, so gyro will hopefully speed that aiming process up

You can make your legion purple and green, that counts I guess?

You have to be a minimum of 18 to join the police department retard

Except one of the paint schemes is of Eva-01 you dummy.

Piracy doesn't hurt games

The LEgions are basically EVAs down to having restrictive plating, and the relationship between the Legion and the Legionis is described in a way similar to Evas and their pilots.
Not to mention the literal unit 1 color scheme they showed off

I honestly wouldn't mind emulation fags if they didn't act like such a bunch of faggots about it, this game doesn't really have mainstream appeal anyway so the people who genuinely want it will buy it.
It'll do fine in sales, don't worry.

>not having run into the lolice
Those damn 12 year olds, man.

I’m hard

>previews are good
That matters nothing this game is going to undersell and never be mentioned by nintendo again
>no marketing
>coming out in a dead month
>platinum game on nintendo hardware
>anime visuals
>releasing the shadow of far greater more relevant games coming a month or two after it releases
Everything is there for it to be a massive failure, if it gets nominated for any game of the year awards it's out of pity entirely because nintendo had none last year, and it has nothing this year too.

Just call emulatorfags portbeggers, it triggers them like nothing else.

Attached: AC_kimura_K6jtCasN_16-1024x557.jpg (1024x557, 121K)

Better idea scrap up 40$ and get a voucher for two games
Or go to Walmart they have new games for 50$

They are literally shilling this game every single day on all of their twitter accounts.

>coming out in a dead month
That makes literally no sense, considering it would be a benefit.

And two months is long as fuck.

When the Emulators work so 8 years from now if you’re lucky

So should I wait for this or get the new Fire Emblem?

Piracy hurts games because you're stealing them.
Either buy them and support the devs, or don't.
Emulation fags are the same double so when they're doing current gen systems.

Just buy it you pussy.

>or don't.
what does this achieve?

How many games have you said that for already? It's added up. Buy it you faggot.

yeah

People are praising the dub so far, so I'd recommend it at least.

What's twitter's reach, a few million people who already know about the game and aren't interested anyway?
Nintendo don't do any real marketing for their games unless it's Pokemon, they haven't caught on, Ubisoft, Activision, EA, Square Enix and Bethesda all found out more than a decade ago that you can literally push trash to become a major success with strong advertising.

>That makes literally no sense, considering it would be a benefit.
It isn't, which is why so many developers avoid it like the plague.

honestly my biggest problem was with the games impact and movement.
I know in that video they show guns having a more thunderous feeling when fired, but god damn in the demo it felt like I was piloting something made out of paper mache and not a thousand kilo metal giant.
I also had a problem with enemy tracking, but to their credit they do seem to have improved that a lot.
A little thing was damage detail as well, everything felt static as fuck, when your pumping big ass shells into metal, you kinda expect to see some degradation of the object, not just numbers bouncing out of it until it exploded.

For you, user
mangadex.org/title/6236/kanojo-wa-sore-wo-gaman-dekinai

>anime visuals
>Implying that's a bad thing
How much did FE3H sell again?

Attached: 1537636819507.png (648x668, 17K)

Piracy on the switch is a pain in the ass so it probably won't matter that much

>It isn't, which is why so many developers avoid it like the plague.
Not really true, most companies simply have their timeframes planned out a year in advance.

Having less competition around the corner is a massive benefit.

I can’t fucking wait for summer to be over..
Go back to school you fucking stupid fucks

>How much did FE3H
No data was given, all we know is that early adopter sales were stronger than previous games.

nah, it looks fun as shit, you can tell whether or not you'll enjoy a game from looking at twenty minutes of raw gameplay, I've looked at it and I enjoyed it

dumb snoynigger

If you can only get one, it's a hard call.
3H has a lot of longevity but it will likely get tedious to play until Lunatic comes out
Astral Chain has no DLC planned so it'll likely have more immediate time-sink value out of the box

I was being rhetorical, but thanks for proving the point to show how retarded that other user is

I've already placed a preorder for it.
I'm not saying emulation faggots are morally right to emulate current gen games, I'm just saying I wouldn't care if they weren't so obnoxious and gay about it.

>Not really true, most companies simply have their timeframes planned out a year in advance.
Yeah, and they plan to release games in months which don't kill sales potential, so either early in the year or late in the year and the build up to E3, anywhere else is effectively sending your game out to di, notice that nintendo are putting out the games they want to sell in those timeframes.

That's just another gauge for failure.

>Added gyro and text size increases
And I’m sold

whatever you say user, I'm gonna play my game and I'm gonna have fun

look at this faggot and laugh

They’re worse than port beggars they’re dumping thousands monthly into a broken emulator with glitches and slow downs out the ass

Both.
Stops you from being a nigger obviously

Which version of the game are you getting, Yea Forums?

Attached: uk collectors edition astral chain.jpg (600x600, 69K)

why wouldn't you get both, if they're the kind of games you'd like
what are you, poor? Otherwise just pirate, you've got a switch already just flash that shit

>DLC
Like Juli and June for FEH and MM2?

Most of the relase date shenanigans are tradition, there is literally nothing about the summer months that crushes sales.

it's actually the opposite, games like Titanfall 2 were crushed by their traditional release date.

Collector's Edition, whichever one has the hardback art book

is it a real signature or is it the same printed over and over again ?

Nah, this game has everything going against it
>no marketing
>mature game on nintendo hardware
>platinum game not on playstation hardware
>switch only title
>action game that asks the player to become better
>anime
>not a dating sim
>no strong fan service
>published by nintendo
>releasing outside of the sales months
Expected sales, unprofitable. This will be the game that breaks nintendo's and platinums relationship, they will release Bayonetta 3 and then they won't work together ever again, they will either bee acquired by Square Enix making them a Playstation exclusive developer, or acquired by Playstation making them a Playstation exclusive developer

that sounds like a desperate snoyfag COPING.

Just pointing out reality.

watch the intro

the state of play man....

GTFO here nigger, this is a NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE thread

No, you're just COPING hard.
Stop pretending your retardation is reality.

nigga, no one here gives a fuck, were buying the game anyway, what are you trying to prove ?
stfu you stupid autist

Attached: 1565118979258.jpg (480x720, 35K)

The jap collectors edition

Attached: 374EA6AB-34F7-4127-AE30-25B86FF439F7.jpg (750x1289, 420K)

It has a fair bit of marketing, at least through internet means
Mature games sell okay on Nintendo hardware, DOOM and Skyrim did well enough I think.
>switch only title
lol

Smells like S*ny here

Attached: D-lCbcaXoAcjQjv.jpg (503x530, 31K)

I feel like I've read this already somewhere else.

>plats most successful games both sold overwhelmingly best on Playstation hardware
That's how things work, you not agreeing with this won't change that.

Just pointing out two things, this game won't be considered for game of the year and in the off chance it is it's entirely out of pity for nintendo's showing this year. And that the game is going to be a financial failure that will strain nintendo's and platinums relationship, these two things are absolutely certain.

Doom and Skyrim were already a success before they hit nintendo hardware.

No lost sale

>people still pretend snoyfags aren't COPING
LOL

The UI and exploration reminds me of NieR Automata a lot
If it has deeper combat and less fetch quests, this is gonna be amazing

Heads up the US amazon “Japanese import” is a fucking rip off

I got the game and a Chrono trigger CD for 40$ cheaper
Man fuck scrapers

Attached: FBBB9E67-CC8A-4E4E-A897-1AEED1EC27F4.jpg (750x863, 283K)

all of the limited editions

Attached: AstralChainAllOrders.png (928x2602, 388K)

Combat is far lighter than NieR Automata, there are more fetch quests, you need to go to the astral plain for them though, it's more like skyrim dungeons
>i lost my dolly please go to the astral plain to retrieve it
>i lost my doggy please go to the astral plain to retrieve it
>i lost my virginity please go to the astral plain to retrieve it

But I'm pretty sure Wonderful 101 was the game that would have done that if it were to happen as pretty much noone bought it, except for hardcore action game chads

It was their first collab and Bayonetta 2 was in development at the same time, but astral chain is like their 4th collab, and their 4th failure in a row, nintendo were foolishly holding out for something successful, that's never going to happen.

How can it be lighter than NA ? All that game had was two basic combos, and for 70% of it it was just dealing some damage then going for the hacking minigame.

Some preview mentionned astral plane being like shrines from BotW, i'd prefer that over
>Collect 15 this
>Kill 6 that

Cool, what other opinions do you have after playing the game false flagger-kun?

The director described it as half way between Nier and Bayonetta, so he is full of shit.

Sounds good to me
I'll get it with that eshop voucher shit with DQ XI

NieR Automata saved platinum games, calling the director full of shit for pushing their games towards a model that is able to achieve financial success is pretty petty, without it they'd be in the ground or acquired by a big name publisher, probably what's best for them anyway.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1549797363041.png (400x394, 144K)

Attached: 1497073033093.png (294x282, 189K)

Already bought a collectors edition from Japan. At this point I’m just waiting excitedly for the day to come

>Own and enjoy the switch
>Want to hold Nintendo to higher standards
>Trannies screech snoy snoy if you dare criticize anything
i hate corporate loyalty, if it's not Nintendo and Sony, then it's some other retarded shit like EGS and steam.

this guy is full of shit for saying the combat is lighter than nier

He was talking about the level structure when he said that, not the combat.

>collectors edition sold out everywhere

Attached: 1532545104001.jpg (598x529, 34K)

How the GAME is structured. Bayonetta is a chapter to chapter based ordeal. While Nier is more open ended with side quests and the like. Thsi game's somewhere in the middle as it's going to flow like Platnums games like W101 or BAyo, but it's also going to have a fair amount of side quests and moments inbetween story progression to just do other things.

Maybe it's time to stop going on Yea Forums.

it's a collector's edition, not a johnny-come-lately's edition

You can say it could perform better, but that's a different comment than snarky shit like "SO THIS IS THE POWER OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH"

Why is no one reacting to this? This is the kind of shit I fucking love

I'm not impressed by the collector's edition at all. The artbook seems nice but everything else is meh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1547503498148.png (480x480, 423K)

I'd love it if more publisher's released a lite version of a collector's edition, similar to the Halo 2 steelbox. I don't need the full artbook and CD, but I'd pay an extra 10-20 for a steelcase and an old school fleshed out instruction manual

There's no instruction manual? What the fuck?

I don't think I've bought a game that's included an instruction manual in years

it's the same as any other collector's edition
is the game good? then the extras are precious treasure
is the game bad? then the extras are trash
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1159269033859883008/pu/vid/1280x720/GQ8lmL3yqUIywPzs.mp4

I haven't bought a game in years, nothing has interested me except this game. I knew it was a thing but I didn't think it was the norm now.

Attached: Astral Chain - female hairstyles.webm (896x504, 2.84M)

Itsuno > Clover
Okami is forgettable as fuck and ranks somewhere between i-Ninja and Ty: The Tasmanian Tiger.

holy shit the default is the only one that doesn't look retarded

>Okami is forgettable as fuck and ranks somewhere between i-Ninja and Ty: The Tasmanian Tiger.
prove it

The last one shown there is the male's default hair I think, but looks decent on her too. I'll probably use one of the ponytails on the girl. Male and Female share the same hairstyles, slightly modified.

Attached: AC male hairstyles.jpg (4760x2160, 1.7M)

>Exclusives will never have good threads pre release
Well, not unless it's a Sony exclusive.

They didn't scroll past N on male hair, so I wonder if he can use the girl default too.

Attached: ac hair A.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

the female protagonist has a cute butt

that's pretty much gonna sell 1m more copies

Preview from GameXplain
youtube.com/watch?v=9wCC-PaCiLY
Apparently it's slower in pace but more methodical and strategic

There's been more Nintendo shitposting than usual lately.

>mature game
How young do you have to be to think a video game can be mature?

I like Platinum Games' games, but not enough to buy a $300 tablet.
If they don't want my money it's okay. There are other developers willing to accept it.

They have already been paid in full. Why would they want your money?

I could have got this for $20, but instead went with DQXI S for $10. I'm sorry.

>still falling for the Platinum meme
how ?

Controls menu from a spanish video.

Attached: ac controls es.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

Yeah dude vote with your wallet! XD

And co-op controls.

Attached: ac co-op controls es.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

>local co-op
that's really nice actually, Bayo 2 didn't even have that

>Previews are absolutely glowing
The same happened for xeno2 and that game is an amalgamation of stupid anime bullshit.

I don't know what the fuck I just read but thanks anyway

It is but it’s still fun and enjoyable

>implying any xenoblade game is bad

Attached: xc2time.png (737x117, 70K)

That's a fair point.
At this point is for the best to cross them out from my developers list; it's not like they're release anything on other platforms.

xenoblade2 was great so this will probably be good too.

You know he's just going to call it bad anyway, right?

Co-op should be a completely different beast than regular play cause one person controls the character and the other person controls the legion

>30fps
I wish it was coming out on pc instead of the underpowered bing bing wahoo machine

Attached: 1561671044066.png (1063x600, 422K)

I hope so, that's the One game I wanted to play on that godforsaken system

>I wasted over 700 hours of my life on this game so it must be good
Sad!

The combat is lighter than NieR, and that's a good thing, God of War is the best selling action game of all tiime outselling platinums entire catalogue of games in the space of 1 title, platinum should be pushing for more simplified combat systems and moving towards deeper more emotionally resonant stories.

It would still be 30.

Xenoblade 2 was good though.

>coming out on pc instead of the underpowered bing bing wahoo machine
should have pirated less then.

And XC2 was kino, based as fuck for being normalfag poison.

The combat being lighter than Automata is not a good sign. I hated the combat in that game; so simplistic

DMC5 is 60 even on consoles there's no excuse for a hack and slash to not target 60 fps on modern platforms

This.
Developers avoid the shit out of Pirate Cave for a reason

DMC5 ended being extremely mediocre so 60 fps matter jack shit.

I'm actually more excited about the downtime and little attentions to detail in this game than the actual combat. Sure the combat will at least be solid (certainly better than Dad of Boi or Bamham) but what makes me actually interested is hearing shit like the game will fine you a small amount of money if you jaywalk, or that you get a little extra money for picking up litter.
Definitely feels like Taura is taking a lot of world design cues from Yoko Taro.

you can't make yourself more obvious you fucking sperg

Xeno2 was good, story and characters were bad but why would someone care about shit like that?

It was a bit ovverrated tho, but that is only because it came out in a era when rpg are shit

Attached: ac armor+mask.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>DMC5 ended being extremely mediocre
seethe more

I live anime bull shit

visually it's right up my alley, but character action is literal garbage

This ain't just a hack n slash though.

Fuck off, eric

>story and characters were bad
Really the only problem is that Rex, Pyra, and Mythra were terrible. The rest of the cast was solid.
Hell, I'd even say Mythra improves somewhat in Torna where she gets to play off Addam and not Rex.

Its 30 because it's hard locked at 30
Its developed at 30fps in mind.
Theres no 60 fps build

Implying you wouldn't just add it to your backlog

user, it would still be 30 because they CHOSE 30.

Absolute brainlet

Then the developers are just retards then

This demand coordination, cooperation and actual real synchronization between the players for the combos. 90% of the legion players are just gonna spam the iris to annoy thier friends.

I'd like to play it but I'm just not here for the anime aesthetic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHSdihDIkeM
That singer is awful

I wouldn't say I'm more excited for it. But I do hope the non combat segments are nice

I loved rex n pyra.
Iv never been fond of mythra though
The light hearted dynamic was the best part of xbc 2.
And I genuinely like rex. I dont really understand the problem some people have with him.
Is it because hes an optimist?

How many times did you complete XC2? I'm at 515 hours and 100% completed the main game and Torna 3 times, one time in BoC I still have the BoC challenge mode left to play

It's only designed to be 30 fps because it's a switch exclusive
They would have designed it with a target of 60 fps if it was on any other more powerful system

>switch
>modern platforms

Perhaps Platinum were just realistic in dealing with the hardware they have to create the game on.

Attached: 744984572581.png (1080x1920, 3.16M)

I´ve already bought Astral Chain, Spyro the Dragon Trilogy and Ninja Warriors. I wish I could sleep trough all these weeks so the time comes sooner.

Is there any way to fell on a controlled coma or something?

Attached: 1529882346759.jpg (135x167, 10K)

What, uh, what's the tag for this kinda thing, haha

Attached: sweats quickly.jpg (463x462, 41K)

If, if and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas

the lyrics are shit and barely match the rhythm, they'd better have a jp version at launch

Twice and Torna once. Most of that time was spent on UM and challenge mode stuff.

>They would have designed it with a target of 60 fps if it was on any other more powerful system
Lol, no. They would just waste the spec advantage by littering every environment with foliage clutter and eye pollution cancer until it clocked sub 30fps like literally every other game this gen

it's ok to break the law including drug, sex, and slave trafficking because kids are involved

Bloodborne and GoW disagree

I hope changing the language changes the song. The song is obviously made by a nip for nip singers.

>It's only designed to be 30 fps because it's a switch exclusive
If that were the only factor it would have been 60 like Bayo and W101.

>Is it because hes an optimist?
Compared to other Xenogame protags he's just really boring. Even Shulk, who's really just as much of a shounen anime MC as Rex at least spent a good chunk of the game on a revenge quest. And while I do think he improves somewhat in his interactions with most of the other characters early on most of his interactions are with Pyra, who's about as interesting as a plank of wood.

Attached: Astral Chain - taming the beast.webm (896x504, 2.89M)

Leak when

Attached: 1440993199264.jpg (419x610, 69K)

this doesn't look like a 60 dollar title

I think BoC challenge mode will be crazy hard
Already had a hard time in normal when I only had 2 accessories, it's still fun though

What does it look like then?

Your mom is gay

>already have a backlog of several games
>several full price games I still want to get coming out soon or already out that I want to play more than the stuff in my backlog
please help me

Attached: 1560362060259.gif (400x204, 1.16M)

What visual artstyle do games need to be $60

That's why I'm holding off vidya purchases until December. I have too many games on my plate.

>saying video games don't cause violence makes you a leftist cuck

Attached: 1518438990080.png (478x523, 16K)

>buying games

Attached: 1545913208564.jpg (500x568, 60K)

I just have no motivation to play any of the stuff I have already even with holding off on buying new stuff
I feel like the more I wait the less motivated I am because I don't want to miss out on the initial hype here
it's impossible to have a good discussion about a game otherwise

it's not, you're supposed to use a voucher

It's a pity he got annoyed by nintendo and didn't finish the bayonetta 2 explanatory videos, now we would have something to shut up the whoremouths that say bayo 1 is better than 2.

>buying digital
you are subhuman if you do this for anything but indies

Let's not get delusional, remember Metal gear rising.

>buying indies on Switch

>wanted to play Devil May Cry
>only 1 is on the Switch, so I won't be able to play the rest
>this game is releasing soon
guess DMC never

>waiting for some stupid retailer to ship your game when you could be playing the second it unlocks
casual scum

You had 18 years to play DMC. you never wanted to.

Reggie agree with the "ICE agents=nazi" propaganda

>wait a little while for something with actual value and the ability to last forever
>so impatient he pays for air
lmao
switch is the only platforms where indies actually make sense

What's delusional about that? It's just that particular previewers stats. MGR is constant battle to battle with short chapters, while AC has a lot more time exploring/investigating between battles.

Attached: acgpt.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

shill

>physical objects
>lasting longer than digital goods, let alone forever

Then I watched youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k
Now I really want to, sounds exactly like the type of over-the-top action/comedy I enjoy
Though that scene is probably the best in the entire series on that regard, that's why it's so famous.

Attached: 1547116229085.jpg (453x435, 42K)

As does anyone with half a brain. Americans are a joke, sorry. :^)

>digital store goes down
>system bricks
>sorry goy can't play your games anymore lol

>Only two data slots
Oh shit.

>wait a little while for something that lasts forever
Or
>instantly have something that lasts for ever
Easy choice

>No hard lock-on button
Suspicious.

This game looks amazing but I'm worried a playthrough will take

>online goes down
>physical copy can still access online
Uh...no?

why the fuck do so many people opt for digital over cart? Even after Ninty obliterated people's wii libraries?

Attached: brianpeps.jpg (393x393, 20K)

Doesn't matter because you can have multiple switch profiles with separate save data.

Lock-on is right stick click.

Fire Emblem Three Houses just came out
Astral Chain is happening soon
Daemon X Machina is happening soon
Dragon Quest special edition with loads of extra features is coming within a month
Links Awakening is in like 3 weeks.
Luigi's Mansion 3 comes out the month after that
and Pokemon the month after Luigi's Mansion 3

Nintendo is fucking loaded for the rest of this year. Meanwhile Sony has Death Stranding and literally nothing else. and microsoft has ????

if only you could copy paste data and store it on multiple clouds

Attached: Nvm+i+found+a+better+quality+one+for+you+_49069bbbcbbb981afcb5283e8f59362c.jpg (200x313, 17K)

>Ninty obliterated people's wii libraries
The fuck are you talking about?

DMC isn't about the cutscenes.
If that's what picked your attention, then don't bother with the series.

That is exactly what I wanted to avoid; creating multiple accounts just to have different save slots.

why the fuck would you need online to play locally run games? His point is that the switch eshop will die just like the wii shop did; and your library will go with it.

I play several games that "aren't about cutscenes" for the cutscenes
Like Bayonetta, Resident Evil, even Fire Emblem.

>Even after Ninty obliterated people's wii libraries?
Are you retarded? They didn't take away those digital games.

Shame on you for forgetting LM3

Except Bloodborne is 30 FPS on PS4 pro even though it could ostensibly perform better with the increased horsepower
Astral Chain being 30 FPS is fine since it sounds like the game is more methodical than just being pure adrenaline fuel

digital store went down? They never carried over people's games they purchased from that to future consoles. Instead forcing people to buy whatever game they re released over again. Fucking microsoft and apple have better policies when it comes to consumer libraries and carry over lol!

Why does it matter? Takes two seconds to make a switch profile, doesn't need a nintendo account. The system asks which profile you want to use when launching each game.

>They never carried over people's games they purchased from that to future consoles.
user, no system has done that.

The PS4 had Sekiro, Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Ace Combat 7, Kingdom Hearts 3, and a version of Bloodstained that wasn't duct taped shit.

>Those are multiplats! They don't count!
They aren't available on the Switch so they may as well be Sony exclusives.

all my digital wii shit is on my wii u right now THO???

Is an OCD thing.

No wonder those games are shitposted so hard.

>They aren't available on the Switch so they may as well be Sony exclusives.
This is actually peak COPE.
The worst verion of any of these games is "sony exclusive", LOL.

So snoyfags already got cucked out of every single exclusive this year.

>They aren't available on the Switch so they may as well be Sony exclusives.
And they say Nintendofags are delusional.

They really aren't.

>why the fuck would you need online to play locally run games
Why the fuck would a digital copy need online play to locally run games you fucking faggot
>His point is that the switch eshop will die just like the wii shop did; and your library will go with it.
Weird, I still have all my eshop games dipshit

>travel
>want to play multiple games
>have to carry several cartridges
>have to swap between cartridges to play different games
>cartridge gets stolen
>flood or fire destroys your entire collection

Digital is the best way to go, the physical pros are the autistic need to hold something in your hands and collecting boxes to display in your room to make up for your lack or personality

Attached: 67604452_1257148321130426_6796807912246214656_n.jpg (826x960, 94K)

All of those games except KH3 are available on PC with better graphics and performance.

pretty sure microsoft does that with live don't they?

>They never carried over people's games they purchased from that to future consoles
I transferred my Wii to WiiU just fine, dumbfuck

What are the 2 screenshots, just out of curiosity?

Is it just a thing with zoomers to revert to screaming faggot and dipshit every time they have no decent argument?

They do not. The closest you're going to get are crossbuy indie games otherwise your purchases are stuck on one system.

I never bought a $300 brick, mongoloid.

Yes they are. By people like you.

>1+1=3
"actually 1+1=2 fuck face"
>s-stop it!

You have a ps4 don't you?

Imagine being this mad because you're too autistic to grasp the concept of people having fun in different ways than you

Attached: 1538969214621.jpg (890x895, 270K)

>you can't do this thing
"Actually you can do this thing and it's a fact"
>THING IS SHIT HAHAHAHA XD

>legion can hold the camera for you

Attached: Astral Chain - camera l.webm (896x482, 2.87M)

Switch carts have an absurd resell rate. You can still resell your botw for 70% of its value. I bought Mario Maker, played for 100 hours and sold it (with the preorder bonus) for 110% of what i bought it for. If you buy second hand you can probably get a 100% refund selling it to someone else when you are finished.

good points, but how often does theft,fires,or floods happen to the average person? What happens if the digital storefront goes down and your system bricks?
>autistic need to hold something in your hands and collecting boxes to display in your room to make up for your lack or personality

sounds like projection.

It doesn't matter if those games are available everywhere; at the end Playstation owners get to play them while Nintendo owners don't.
If I followed your logic I could claim that PC has no games to play, something that isn't remotely true.

My Odyssey cart for some reason stopped working
And I just left it inside my console all the time

>if it’s not on Switch, it’s a PS4 exclusive
Perhaps you don’t know the definition of exclusives
Because the point of exclusives are that they’re a reason to get one console over another.
It’s not just a competition between PS4 and Switch, believe it or not Xbone and PC are in there too.
If I already have a good PC that can handle all those games, what’s the benefit of getting a PS4 over a Switxh or Xbone?

You know all Switch owners literally have a PC or/and PS4 right?

>Nintendo owners only own Nintendo consoles
Lmao, project harder non idort snoy cuck

Nope, just a switch and a potato pc
I only ended up buying the switch because of exclusives, haven't owned a console since ps2.

>What's delusional about that?
That people though Rising would last around 10 hours based on previews, and this seems the same.

You’re an actual retard
Exclusives aren’t a reason to play a system but to play a system OVER another system
So PC having access to those games is absolutely a valid argument for why they shouldn’t be considered exclusives because it ceases to become an argument for why someone should get a PS4 over a PC, which still exists in the discussion.

Not to mention theft would be a lot easier with digital purchases and fire is indiscriminate.

Well, I don't own a ps4 myself but my cousin that lives 5 minutes from home do .

Fuck me, guess I've got brain problems when it comes to reading Spanish.

So snoyfags are so desperate for "exclusives" they have to redefine the word?
How cucked can you be?

your logic reminds me of the fucking Assassins Creed Unity promo art that described it as an Xbox One exclusive*

*Also available on PS4 and PC

A few of them do. And the Bloodstained debacle revealed that Nintendo fans will always choose to play multiplats on the Switch even when a PS4 or PC will give them better performance.

>absolutely glowing

Attached: tard.png (900x1070, 131K)

see

>A few of them do
Sure if your definition of a few is most.

>It doesn't matter if those games are available everywhere; at the end Playstation owners get to play them while Nintendo owners don't.
I own a Switch and played Sekiro, Bloodstained and AC7 on PC. I realise it's an excuse used for shitposting a whole lot, but for me, there literally aren't any games on PS4 worth buying a console for except Bloodborne since anything relevant to my tastes in on PC in better detail/FPS
>Nintendo fans will always choose to play multiplats on the Switch even when a PS4 or PC will give them better performance
Portability. It's a hybrid console, people use it as such

>play indie game literally anywhere
>play indie game locked to a tv
HMMMMMM

Stop cucking the poor ps4 owners!
You just destroyed every single exclusive they have.

reminds me of ffxv

>there literally aren't any games on PS4 worth buying a console for except Bloodborne since anything relevant to my tastes in on PC in better detail/FPS
Honestly as someone with a ps4 and no gaming pc that still holds true. There's nothing of worth on the system whatsoever that hasn't been ported. Hell because of the cyber sleuth announcement I regret buying HM on ps4.

>people though Rising would last around 10 hours based on previews
I think my first playthrough was around that? And multiple more playthroughs on the higher difficulties. Don't see the problem.
If anything, that german previewer and gamexplain seemed to think the exploring stuff in AC drags on too long. Not that I mind, I do every little possible thing that can be done when playing. And the game's achievement list is 185 entries long and it actually unlocks stuff so I'll spend plenty of time on the game doing that.

If "most" Switch owners own a PC or PS4 as you say, that's pretty telling. It means that the Switch has no games, or not enough to sustain a videogame enthusiast so they're forced to own a second platform. Like this guy: . No one can survive on a diet of only Mario, Zelda and Smash.

Meanwhile a PS4 owner can allow himself to only own a PS4 and doesn't need anything else. Just look at Ruggarell's collection.

>Video game enthusiasts owning multiple systems indicate that the systems are insufficent on their own merit.

We have reached peak consolefaggotry,

What a fucking massive cope right here

>It means that the Switch has no games, or not enough to sustain a videogame enthusiast
Other way around dingus, especially since the switch came out much later than the ps4.

"Ruggarell" literally who?
This is some autistic level logic.

>already had a PS4 since launch
>bought a Switch in 2017
>t-t-the Switch forced you to own a PS4!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Laughing matthew broderick.jpg (682x600, 225K)

You realize the PS4 came out first, right?
Unless you need to replace it, most people just had one and then also got a Switxh
Do you understand the concept of time?

So if someone got a switch after getting a PS4 or PC, that means those systems weren’t enough on their own?
Because that’s dumb
I get consoles when it has 3-4 exclusives or “best ons” that I want

The guy doesn't understand the concept of owning more than one system, so you really think he can comprehend time?

Cry harder, poorfag.

I own a PS4 and I haven't used it since 2006, there's fucking nothing on it

>The guy doesn't understand the concept of owning more than one system
This is why the vast majority of sony owners on Yea Forums project single platform ownership. They all only own Sony consoles

Why do snoyfags always spout the most retarded shit?

2016* but the point stands

Pretty much yeah.

>Portability

>Play five minutes bits here and there (when you're on the bathroom taking a shit or between chunks when you're taking your lunch) at 30 fps or less on a tiny screen
or
>Play between 30 minutes and a couple hours without interruptions on the sanctity of your home at 60-120 fps on a big screen / TV

I don't understand why Nintendo fans prefer to have a miserable experience with their games.

Now you're going to reply
>"I have a life outside, you're just a faggot NEET"
I have a pretty demanding full time job and still I have time to play games everyday (or to waste time in this board). If you can't leave your house without your videogames or can't allow yourself one entertainment hour every day, forcing you to scratch gaming bits here and there, then there is something very, very wrong with your life.

Attached: 1505322299644.jpg (454x634, 120K)

>IT DOESN'T COUNT
Sounds like a massive COPE to me.

>platinum should dumb down their game so moviegaem fags will be able to manage them

What a fucking great idea user. While were at it lets make all games easier and cater to brainlets.

Retard.

>This is why the vast majority of sony owners on Yea Forums project single platform worship
FTFY.

>I have a pretty demanding full time job
And what would that job be exactly?

Nintendo fans owned a WiiU since 2012. Given how it had no games they were forced to get into PC gaming. Then the Switch continued the tradition so they had to stick with PC gaming.

>God of War is the best selling action game
Uh, no?

Why the fuck you fags spend a whole thread fighting with a shitposter?

I only ever use the portability if I'm sick and in bed, on the train for work, or I'm watching tv. I know what you mean, the reviewers who go on and on about how great it is to take your switch everywhere and shit are just retarded. It's weird to see grown men with Switches in public, I've watched some zoomer get his stolen right out of his back pocket because the thing was hanging off his ass with how long it is.

HE might actually be right, depending on your definition of “action” game

Fun fact, aside from his last post the majority of replied he received were from himself.

No point on it because it's not related to the discussion and you're going to say "it's not demanding". Like when someone criticize a game you like and you counter with "tell us your favorite games".

You can't attack the argument so you attack the person.

>Strawman
>Ignoring the fact that trump has gutted funding to fight those issues
>Which is why they are becoming more prevalent.
>Ignoring the fact that a vast majorty of those being put in concentration camp are asylum seekers, which is not against the law, nor are they illegal.
>Using law as morality.
Because that really works out for conservatives in the past.
Wrong side of history then, wrong side of history now.

So if Nintendo is moral and anti-concentration camp and child kidnapping, which system is for that?

Attached: 1554247353696.jpg (842x960, 154K)

You lost when tried to meme your way out of the benefit of functionality when the switch sold 40m because of it

it's so alien to me people like that still exist. We aren't all 12 and poorfags anymore.

You don't have an argument, it's literally
>IT DOESN'T COUNT! REEEEEEEE!

>at 60-120 fps
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'd have to have an extremely narrow definition of action game for GoW to be in top especially since Uncharted 4 sold more.

The Switch sold 40m due to being a Nintendo console and having Nintendo games, not due to portability.
By that logic the PS4 scheme is the best videogame platform scheme ever because it sold the best of all the consoles.

You do realise that your entire argument relies on us knowing that job, right?
Without that you have no standing in this whatsoever.

>Ninja Gaiden 3

Way to be an ignorant retarded mongoloid.

Wrong, the Wii U diproves that theory very quickly.

>You can't attack the argument so you attack the person.
Are you retarded?
How is it attacking the person to target something said person brought up as a focal point of their argument?

I mentioned my job as a counter to people defending the disgusting experience named portability, but my argument is simply
>Portability is undesirable.

>another bump limit AC thread with nothing but shitposting.

>twelve million WiiU owners each cloned themselves twice and turned into 40 million switch owners
>dude trust me they own nothing else because I don't *cries*
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its fun. Also suk deez nutz

Yeah, and that argument is objectively retarded.

>By that logic the PS4 scheme is the best videogame platform scheme ever because it sold the best of all the consoles.
No it didn't dumbass

>Portability is undesirable.
nah. never even left the house with it on me, i've used it a fair bit relaxing on the couch with something on the tv in the background. it's a desirable feature and it being a gameboy i can sometimes plug into the tv was a huge selling point :~)

snoyfags can't stop COPING about it.
That's just what happens on /sonygaf/

>>Portability is undesirable
Portable consoles have been a massive success since before you were born

>Ignoring the fact that a vast majority of those being put in concentration camps are asylum seekers, which is not against the law, nor are they illegal

As of last month illegal crossings have dropped 21% and Mexico is cooperating more with the US, and people are being sent back home to hear asylum hearings rather than being shipped off to a random location here. There wouldn't be a problem if they were going through the right port of entry, which many were not.

As for Astral Chain I'm excited for the game, already pre-ordered.

How dare you!
The gameboy was shit!
SHIT!

>I mentioned my job as a counter
Yes and without that you have no counter to speak of. I could just as easily say something like I have a much more demanding job and that allows me to see the true benefit to portability and that would be just as valid as what you've given.

Also you say portability is undesirable but look at the world around you, we're currently living in an age where everything can be done on a portable device.

They're going to be nothing but shitpost until well after release because the anti Nintendo discord is targeting it.

>I-IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT! SHUT UP! STOP GETTING EXCITED!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE

Attached: 1366826917951.png (629x466, 537K)

Before I forget
>inb4 "portability is undesirable" fag makes a page 10 reply

- Every thread about an upcoming game is absolutely nothing but shitposting until the game is out. Right now that's how it goes for River City Girls, Cyberpunk 2077 and Astral Chain threads. Especially when the game is either /pol/ bait (RCG, Cyberpunk) or console wars bait (AC).

Then the following happens:

- If the game is good, for a couple weeks or a month at most the threads will be very good because people will discuss the game and only the game so hard and fast that shitposting is ignored. After that time the threads will start withering and die completely. See: Bloodstained, Earth Defense Force 5.
- If the game is bad the threads will die after a couple weeks and it will be as if the game never existed in the first place. See: Kingdom Hearts 3.

- There are threads about upcoming games without shitposting but they are either:
a. threads about games no one gives a shit about, said dying after 50 posts if they're very lucky. Daemon x Machina, Code Vein and Nioh 2 are on that boat.
b. threads about games that Yea Forums may be very interested but there is literally no info about them (Oooooooh Elden Ring)

Source: I'm an expert in Yea Forumslogy.

Attached: 1446327279243.png (469x480, 273K)

>Every thread about an upcoming game is absolutely nothing but shitposting until the game is out.
Unless it's a Sony game.

>After that time the threads will start withering and die completely
I god damn wish, Breath of the Wild threads only happen now because of some idiot shitposter who can't let go of it selling well.

Was there a point in all these words? Are you even replying in the right thread?