What happened to Monster Hunter?

What happened to Monster Hunter?
If you actually need a "healer" then you're bad and you should feel bad.
Git gud scrub.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-113155.png (760x725, 537K)

Especially now since you can go back to camp and restock. How many potions are you burning through Jesus. World doesn't even have G-rank yet.

MHW is by far the easiest game I've played why the fuck do you need a healer?

I agree that you don't for 99.9% of quests but the Ancient Leshen has so much health you need a full party to beat him in time, and the sheer amount of unblockable damage caused by his crows make it a nescessity that you have at LEAST one person running Wide Range or people will drop like flies.
Extreme Behemoth is another quest where a healer is handy due to both his sheer damage output and focus on a single player w/ emnity.

Both of those quests are supposed to be non-traditional hunts though, if you're bringing a long a dedicated healer or "support horn" you're a fuckass and I want nothing to do with you

Attached: 1514318996749.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I bought it yesterday but haven't booted it up yet. What are the most fun weapons?

What is this capeshit nonsense

The most fun weapon is and has always been hammer.

Only time I have actually used the restock chest was for the AT KT P1 runs

should i get MHW? it's 20 bucks right now

Depends on your feel bro

I don't know what's wrong with people Monster Hunter is a fun, open world rpg.

Attached: 1505208743970.gif (500x500, 352K)

Sure thing.

FUCK YOU!!!!

Why do monster hunter autists think that hitting a nearly stationary enemy for 10 hours is a testament of skill?

I constantly forget about it until someone I'm playing with brings it up. Same with fast travel.

>What are the most fun weapons?
Whatever one you try and like the best.

You have to remember, Monster Hunter is babies first "Dark Souls" type game. Hitting something for a hour that has no hp meter is "challenging" to them.

Attached: images.jpg (239x211, 8K)

ITS NOT STATIONARY ITS JUMPING AROUND LIKE A FUCKING SQURLE AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! HAVE YOU EVEN FOUGHT ARCH TEMPERED NERGIGANTE?! HE MOVES FAST AS SHIT! FUCK YOU!!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1565694615490.jpg (608x656, 25K)

I routinely find people carting into failing the quest in Elder Dragon quests, Kushala Daora is the worst for it to the point where I am hesitant to do those quests online. Oddly, Nergigante is the easiest, I guess because people routinely grind it they are able to learn it.

I beat Ancient Leshen by myself, what do you have to say about that? I used a hammer. Just run around, hit Jagras minions until they die, run some more, avoid the black birds and hit him once or twice and go back to running. It's an annoying and slow fight but that's it

Parties just make the game harder. Run solo and you'll have no problems most of the time...

Proofs?

Didn't enjoy hammer that much because of the slopes and the slide mechanic. I lose control way too often.

More like you slowly flail around and hope you're not locked into an overly elaborate animation when the monster does one of his highly telegraphed attacks so you can dodge it.

Attached: hammer_is_a_sharp_weapon_in_monster_hunter_by_ambone105_d782m8k-fullview.jpg (800x989, 69K)

Calling bullshit because at any time he pulls out his near instant trap move that you need a teammate to bail you out of. No fucking way you’re avoiding that for what is at minimum a 20 minute fight.

casuals who are shit at video games want to feel like they're helping
there were corner horners in 4U too

I only play with real friends so I don't have to worry about disappointing strangers or trying to flex on Yea Forums.

>mh
>healer
what

>nearly stationary
user, please play the game before you speak.

People typically have Wide Range healers on multiplayer fights like Extremoth and Ancient Leshen.

Otherwise they're not needed. Nintenbabbies need to actually play World if they want to criticise it.

Please play a real game before ever replying to me again.

I bet it solo, first try.
Git Gud Scrubs

Strange, I beat all the MHW elder dragons solo in my first attempt, all except Nergigante. I would've thought he would be the hardest.

Is there any reason not to switch weapons every now and then? There's no annoying "weapon proficiency" stat or something right?

No. There’s no stat progression aside from your weapons and armour.

Nice, I'll just rotate as many weapons as I find parts for then.

wait buddy, are these retards trolling us? i beat leshen as well by myself as geralt with his shitty standard swords and i'm shit at monster hunter (world being my first one)

That's not Ancient Leshen you spastic.

i stopped caring about weebhunter over a year ago and just did the mission recently then dropped it again

sorry for not differentiating between piss baby boss and piss baby with diaper on top boss

>One shotting boss with eternal chip damage
>Piss easy

Alright, cool guy

>healer
I have a sns build called the "shitter saver" that's just for xtremoth runs with randos. I've never seen a dedicated healer build or used that build outside of that fight tho. Just the odd dude wearing the wiggler helm and more often then not that's just for laughs

Attached: 1541040947580.gif (360x360, 1.37M)

He probably is the hardest, but experience counts for so much it hardly matters. I think people die to surprise/miscalculation way more than actual execution failure.