I'm going on a trip, what are the top games for this beast?

I'm going on a trip, what are the top games for this beast?

Attached: 1280px-PSP-3000-Silver-5bddd88ec9e77c0051e53812-f34a03d4d94f411cbda2f29cd5a35468.jpg (768x424, 34K)

>he still uses a PSP to play PSP content

Final Fantasy CC
Tactics Ogre
Armoured Core Games are good too

I love my psp

>Final Fantasy CC
Eh?

I have two of them.

Doesn’t mean a hacked Vita hasn’t completely absorbed its functionality.

Crisis Core

Brandish: The Dark Revenant

If you haven't already played it, Loco Roco is soul overload

Crystal Chronicles

I see

If you rich enough to do a trip, then your Android phone alone will more than enough to emulate PSP games without breaking a sweat.

>Doesn’t mean a hacked Vita hasn’t completely absorbed its functionality.
Not with those manlet-sized buttons it hasn’t. Vita is for clawing games or if you just don’t have an actual PSP handy.

>If you rich enough to do a trip
How does going on a trip correlate with wealth?

Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble.
best game on the psp desu

Ace Combat X

there's lots of neets on this board m8

definitely monster hunter freedom unite

Vita's also full of late 2000's-early 2010 indie games (aka the best ones).
Nuclear Throne and Risk of Rain on a toilet > anything the PSP can do

Soul reaver

>Capkeks are at it again

My man

>shit controls
>assrape battery life

What is a controller and a battery bank?

git gud

Why would I buy a new console just to play the same stuff I can play right now?

Because it does more, obviously.

Yeah, but I don't need more

Star Ocean Second Evolution

Equipment bloat

Kind of boring imo, play if you don't like hard games

>be collectfag
>love psp and want to keep collecting for it
>start to see horror stories about how PSP batteries don't hold charge as well for many and either die or just don't work well
>playing with the cord plugged in is too finicky
I've considered getting a second Vita for CFW, but I do like the PSP on it's own. Wish there was a better battery solution, i see too many iffy reviews on third party ones on amazon

If you're going on a trip, then what do you need games for? I'm guessing just for downtime, so I recommend short pick em up games, like Lumines.

>dude why would you just bring your psp when you could buy all this extra shit instead

P3P is gureato for trips

I'll never understand why are people so fucking RETARDED who wants to play on smartphones

Should have stocked up on official batteries m8

I sold my psp long ago for lack of want, but have multiple extra official batteries for other handhelds that I like. You can't rely on proprietary shit to last forever, you gotta prepare for this or pay the price. I hope you recognize this and consider it moving forward.

Attached: file.png (460x687, 124K)

MHFU
Peacewalker
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
The Warriors
Def Jam FFNY
P3P
Yugioh Tag force 3
Phantasy Star (forgot the name)
Dongan Rompa
God of War games

GPsP
Megaman Battle Network 3
Pokemon Emerald
The Sims Urbz

>dude why would you just bring your psp when you could buy all this extra shit instead
>bring PSP
>bring controller and a battery bank

So your argument is rather than carry X, you should carry Y?

You're still carrying something, user. There's no real difference.

Sometimes it does feel silly to bring a game system separately. Phones have kind of made it feel like you don't need four or five devices on your body like in the 2000s when you would carry phone, pda, camera, game boy, etc.

Also if you buy a blackberry then you can play retroarch with real buttons. Just a shame the screen can't flip to be horizontal as needed.

Its not about carrying shit retard
Why would you go out of your way to buy all this extra shit for your phone just to play psp games if you already own a psp?

Didn't PSP get as high as tag force 5 or 6 though? Why not go for those?

>have a lenovo legion y540
>was on a long train ride a few days ago
>played emulators through the whole trip

its comfy as fuck to have a gaming laptop

Well most modern systems at least have USB ports that can be played while plugged in in a sturdy fashion. PSP is like, the ONE handheld that uses a fucked up battery and never had some kind of follow up that used the same media format. That's the irony of the little things
>make format called universal media disc
>only one platform in existence can play them
I'm sure someday there will a kickstarter or some grass roost project to make better PSP batteries or some third party device but itll probably be awhile. For now I just play when I knew theres a game i absolutely want to get to like when I was finishing up the Ys games there recently.

Because Alexis is best girl. I never played TF5, heard 6 is not translated. I was playing TF4 and to unlock the story you have to appease NPC with a heart meter before stuff happens. TF3 everything is just there already and is more refined of the early GX gen games.

Attached: 1557983680031.png (450x594, 294K)

>he loves a thing

>instead of carrying a psp and your phone just carry your phone, a controller larger than a psp and a battery larger than a psp and go through the hassle of swapping them over lol

why does the thought of someone using a psp to play psp games get you so riled up

get some fuckin decent-for-some-games n64 eumlation with daedalus on there

Yes, a thing has never hurt my feelings.

what is capkeks?

lurk moar noobfag

How else are you going to play it? Emluation isn't real gaming, you'll never experience how it's supposed to be.

What games run good on it besides SM64?

ps vita?

took my psp from new york to oregon last summer, lasted the 6 hour plane ride with battery to spare, great little machine. some girl was watching me play the 3rd birthday and asked to sit next to me, turns out she was really into ps1 games and played the others. we "had sex" later that week. truely a great machine

Any racing game, pretty much.

PS1 games on the PSP are cool, otherwise emulation kinda sucks for platforms harder than a mega drive.

honestly i wouldn't know, i've only got sm64 and some romhacks on it myself lmao
there's probably a compatibility list somewhere though

I just hacked my vita and put some PSP games on it. So far I've only started 7th Dragon 2020.

MHFU
Binding of Isaac Rebirth is perfect on a portable.