What happened to that leaked harry potter vidya?

What happened to that leaked harry potter vidya?

vimeo.com/292997040

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Shower_Spell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1920x1077, 1.21M)

Next-gen title. You'll see it next year.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

"No!"

are there sources on that?

ALOHOMORA
FLIPENDO

Next gen
Theres a screencap with the story leaks seems pretty decent desu

you have them on hand?

i just hope i get to wear some fucking robes my dude.

i hope it has some comfy moments like in 1-3

reminder that 6 is the best movie

A BEAN!

How mentally stunted does someone have to be to like shit like Harry Potter or Kingdom Hearts?

its fun doh

about as stunted to be using this website

Kingdom Hearts; a 12 year old girl
Harry Potter; a 30 year old man who wants to fuck a 12 year old girl

Attached: Hermione.jpg (898x1200, 453K)

Not even close, it's the second worst one.
And everyone knows what the worst one is.

Leaks are never real

Even if you hate the OC characters for Kingdom Hearts, the highlight of the game is the Disney stuff.
For Harry Potter, movies were good as a kid, but if I ever plan on rewatching them, I'm stopping at PoA.

8?

Harry Potter is for libertarians?

there is a video though and people talked a shit ton about it when it leaked. it must be a very damn good fake if it is.

Attached: file.png (680x447, 199K)

Who knows, could have gotten scrapped, maybe it never actually passed concept phase and this trailer was to try to sell it to board members, we can only wait and see if it pops up again at some point.
Leak could have even gotten it canceled, it's happened.

that's some rotten luck if so

HARRYDIDYOUPUTYOURNAMEINTHEGOBLETOFFIYA

is this real

I the PS5 leak it said it was a launch game

>How can someone possibly like something I don't

for ps5? that's some shit.

>Sorcerer Stone.
Good book, good adaptation.

>Chamber of Secrets
Good book, good adaptation.

>Prisoner of Azkaban
Movie > Book.

>Goblet of Fire
Book > Movie.

>Order of the Phoenix
Book >>>>>>>>>>> Movie. Amazing how they managed to make to best book into the worst movie, it is borderline unwatchable.

>Half Blood Prince
Movie > Book. This was one hell of a boring book, the movie is actually entertaining if compared to the source material.

>Deathly Hallows
Both sucks.

Attached: 1539280828475.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

STAHP IT RON, STAAAAHHP!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>>Half Blood Prince
>Movie > Book. This was one hell of a boring book, the movie is actually entertaining if compared to the source material.

Absolute shit taste, the book is great and is important for fleshing out Voldemort, the movie dumps most of that in favor of stupid romance plots.

Like I give a shit about what he did as a child. It's a whole pointless year, I went in eager because people finally accepted that Voldemort was back in OotF, just to read a whole book where he doesn't show up ONCE.

Imagine buying this shit back in the day. It was absolutely infuriating.

Of course it isnt

Witch Trainer is the best Harry Potter game

Attached: 109_HER_GLORY_01.jpg (2000x1125, 623K)

The only good book/movie was Azkaban.

OotP was the best movie though, I don't want to fucking watch Harry cutting his arm in detention for 2 hours straight, because that's all that happens for half of it.

>changes Hagrid's hut's location just because why not
The movie sucked. it's like they used a completely different set

I don't get the people who grew up with Harry Potter and still obsess over it well into their 20's. I'm 28 so I was prime years for when that stuff was coming out, and after the last book.. I was kinda done. Hell, I was kinda good before the last two movies even came out. So when I see the webms or videos of girls crying when they go to Potterland and stuff like that, I'm just confused. I still enjoy shit from my childhood immensely (Pokemon, Digimon, etc..) but I don't freak out or flip my shit over every single thing that has [Brand Name] on it.

they're changing the character models to reflect current uk

is the lego Harry potter game good?
last Lego game I played was Indiana Jones 2 and hated that one, but loved the first one.

That joke doesn't work on a game set in the 1800s

All mega franchise have the types of fans. I still love Harry Potter but I've never been the type to sperg out like that. With social media and geek culture blowing up you just see it more. A lot of criticism aimed at fandoms can be aimed at sports fanatics but sports is more "acceptable."

OP, there was rumors since the leak happened that it was a next-gen game. I didn't believe it because I didn't see anything too special in the footage that couldn't be done right now but I guess they were right.

It’s pretty good

harry potter isn't set in 1800, you dunce, it's late 1900

just becuse it can be done now doesn't mean it will

>doesnt look next gen at all
yup you are probably right

Attached: 1563358155679.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

This game is supposedly a hundred year old prequel with the headmaster being either a really young Dippet or Phineas.

Probably a next-gen title.

The reason 2019 was such a non-year for games announcements because people are making games for new consoles and that means they're stuck unable to disclose anything that might cause people to jump to conclusions about hardware specs/exclusivity.

Anybody here played Harry Potter games past 3?

HEY STUPID SWEATER GUY!

It’s because it’s god to these people, when you don’t have anything to be proud of yourself about, you cling to these things more because they helped raised you.

wait is that Homelander?

Merula in Witch Trainer FUCKING WHEN

Attached: merula.jpg (380x401, 41K)

The second half of 2019 is stacked, at least as Switch/PC owner. But yeah, Xbox/PS4 are pretty barren. I'll take it if it means a launch window full of original games as opposed to nothing but ports.

I remember playing a bit of the fourth game at one of my friends' house and being massively disappointed that they ditched the gameplay style of the first games and made it linear
never touched a Harry Potter game past that one apart from Order of the Phoenix, exploring a 1:1 recreation of movie Hogwarts was nice

Who knows.

Attached: 1556481688813.png (483x908, 227K)

Do you really want to fuck your waifu as The Genie?

I don't remember this CG.

I want to see her getting fucked by the whole school, teachers and house elves included

>implying they would care

They realized no one wants to just play as a exchange student who starts in year 6

people want to play as a student from first year through the end they were just lazy and did not want to make multiple modes

Wake me up when we get a Dresden Files game.

It dropped the entire Sirius mirror plot point, which is essential in portraying Harry's impotent retard rage when he realizes he could have just looked in the fucking mirror.

i feel like it wouldn't work out in the end unless they wanted to go all out starting at year 1.

We all know it's going to be like this
>You play delivery boy for every quest
>Locked into Gryffindor
>Play as a sidekick to HP cast
>Every Battle ends with
>Thanks Old Chap but let me take it from here
>Only legit customization is wands which will make zero significant difference

It would not work if you wanted to make a stupid your another chosen one story

If you choose to make a hogwarts sim with some mystery behind it then it works very well, early years you just hear rumors and later years you finally have the freedom to investigate, get to be in the triwizard tournament, become class prefect

Their idea is trash and is for people who just want to have their of be the hero

A high quality Harry Potter MMO where you can choose your own house and everything would be pretty kino

>*summons for magic broom*
>*autoflies to quest marker*
>*wizard vision activates*
>"Mhmm...victim's face frozen in fear... a Dementor™, gotta be"
>"Come on, broom"
>*autoflies to the next quest marker*
>*Slytherins in Dementor™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' GRYFFINDOR IT IS! GET "EM"
>"What now you mudblood" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire with Incendio and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic Flippendo and knocks guy off of a cliff*
>"Mhmm... Slytherins™ pretending to be Dementors™... better tell Dumbledore about this"
>"Come on, broom"
>*autoflies back to Hogwarts*
>"DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THOSE DEMENTOR ATTACKS?"
>"Just some buggered Slytherins posing as Dementors™, here's proof" *shows wands*
>"WELL DONE, WELL DONE INDEED. HOWEVER...."
>"Demented!" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 house points received

Attached: DjwLB-uW0AEQV_a.jpg (640x480, 53K)

It's set 100 years before the books and movies so I don't think you'll be playing sidekick to the HP cast. Most of your other points are probably spot on though.

>MMO
why the fuck would you ruin it like that

B-but at least the books were good

It was most likely leaked because someone wanted to see it get attention and hype to prevent it from being cancelled

Attached: torneko.png (441x482, 339K)

Enjoy getting perma banned for posting that imagine.

just a harmless shoop m8

Attached: 3144.jpg (372x500, 54K)

Maybe it just got pushed to have at least one appealing release title in next gen consoles

>Wanting to wiggle your wand around like some kind of fucking faggot.
>Can't even do cool shit like pull meteors from space or conjure black holes.

Attached: 1393973091804.png (438x606, 391K)

Attached: ayyy lmao.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

You can argue all you want about characters and story but I find the world of HP to be quite charming and fascinating

capped

Attached: kek.jpg (236x224, 11K)

I never got the love. I think it insists upon itself too much. And it's rules are too inconsistent too.

>Can't even do cool shit like pull meteors from space
Who says this isn't a thing?
harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Shower_Spell

The first two movies are so fucking comfy. I could probably rewatch them over and over again when I just want to relax. The third movie is great too, but I probably wouldn't rewatch.
The 4th movie is where my enjoyment with this series goes downhill. I like half of that movie and hate the other half. Order of the Phoenix was so boring that I stopped a quarter way through and haven't continued the reset of it.
I normally love when happy-go-lucky mediums turn darker but I feel like it completely flopped in this franchise. I bet the books make it more tolerable. I just want comfy wizarding adventures like the first two movies.

>Wiggle wand
>Make pretty lights in the sky
Other wizards beat up HP wizards for being too gay.

Attached: 1437348701208.jpg (648x480, 28K)

You should definitely read the books.

>the mobile VN will never be made into a proper videogame
it fucking hurts man, so many decent characters and an actual interesting premise for what could be a nice plot

>Make pretty lights in the sky
More like exploding fireballs rain down and scorch everything in sight

Yeah, maybe I'll give them a chance down the line. I put off Harry Potter for the longest time because I grew up with Harry Potter geeks when the Goblet of Fire would be coming out (I'd be in 1st grade) and they were always the most intolerable faggots ever.

The mileage really depends on your love for British silliness.

If you're British you can appreciate the relatability of the world and its characters, and if you're not then the unfamiliarity adds to the charm of the fantasy setting. If neither of those things resonate then it's just a dumb story about magic teenagers.

I think HP is massively overrated, but if any kind of decent HP game was made that captures the feeling of the books/movies and has some depth, i'd be down for it. It's dumb escapism and a good video game would have no problem chanelling it.

kingdom hearts is pants-on-head retarded

harry potter just has a crazy author, the main storyline is relatively tight (especially when compared to KH)

>if any kind of decent HP game was made that captures the feeling of the books/movies and has some depth, i'd be down for it.
I remember the game for OOTF being alright.

someone who worked for the project a bit here

Last I heard it got pushed back, publisher wanted it to be an mmo instead of standard single player with coop elements

so they are working on the entire Hogwarts school to show it off maybe this gen or early next. I just worked on simple stuff like texture work and layering. wasn't let in on important stuff.

Attached: 1384820849309024.jpg (1163x1152, 152K)

bullshit
fuck MMOs I don't get why so many people want them

Persistant
Endless content
tons of players
can have tons of friends
social aspects
vanity
made for all players
see WoW classic, FFXIV

finally, someone who thinks the alfonso cuaron take on prisoner of azkaban and harry potter as a whole made it the best adaptation by far, and the story was very neatly done for a condensed movie

so the graphics will be massively toned down is what you're saying

>graphics mean everything!!!!

no

both the books and films peaked at 1-3 and then gradually got worse until it was utter shit

>MMO
Doubt, it's a dying genre after all.

>Endless content
More like endless grind LMAO
fuck that I won't be paying for a virtual chatroom just to see people show off their shiny level 100 cloak that shoot flames when your character farts, I want an actual hogwarts game

>mmos are a dying genre.
No, they arent. They still rack in millions. The problem is that the "Warcraft" formula for the genre doesn't work as either the consumers grow bored of it and leave or they'll just end up not playing it frequent enough. Companies have seen this and are beginning to branch out to other formulas of MMOs, the most popular one right now is Everquest.

>the most popular one right now is Everquest
it's actually FFXIV until WoW Classic comes out again but keep dreaming, lad

But you are getting it in her original game soon though

>FFXIV until WoW classic comes out.
tranny game versus nostalgia game aside. I didn't mean what's the most popular game on the market. But nice try, lad.

Attached: 1494539723163.jpg (411x418, 43K)

fucking lmao

>MMO
"No!"

Brah, when was the last time we got an impressive "next-gen?" I'd say it was the PS2/Gamecube/XBOX era. Do not expect much more than an incremental improvement for the PS5/WHATEVERBOX. The best you could hope for is 4k, 60 FPS with similar texture/model quality to what we have now, but more likely you'll be getting shaky 30 FPS, fake 4k with some incrementally improved models/textures.

>the most popular one right now is Everquest.
Is this 1999? Am I back? Tell me it's true.

Witch Trainer was an unfinished chibi mess and Akabur is a hack

It's a video game, try having some fun. Scrooge.