ITT: Improvements & Changes you want for The Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell

ITT: Improvements & Changes you want for The Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell

>Pirates should do pirate things dynamically, i.e based on their AI and not just because the player triggered an event by entering the area
>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
>There's currently so many magic schools that it just complicates things, they should be reduced. We really only need two schools, Good and Bad (damage & healing)
>It can be hard to remember the NPCs because there's just soo many of them in the towns/cities. They should reduce the number of NPCs in settlements and instead add more bandits to caves to make up for it.
>Racial/gender bias could be reduced, if a player plays as a Redguard, Khajiit, Argonian or female they could get extra stats at the start for checking their privilege

Attached: egewgw.jpg (620x300, 40K)

>wanting level scaling
stopped reading there

There's no way this game will ever live up to the hype especially with every Bethesda game having paid mods at launch now, they're gonna cut content just to milk people I guarantee it.

no skills, just a general thief mage warrior level up
there are now 2 pieces of armour, chest and legs
options for dialogue are sarcastic yes, or yes

Story is about Numidium's return, the beginning of Landfall and the game deletes itself post-main quest.

Attached: alex-tarakanov-has-done.jpg (1800x2431, 1.02M)

>The world should level around the player more

Attached: 1515269221001.jpg (696x402, 121K)

>>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
You are a fucking idiot.

each skill should get its own perk points as it levels so you can be good at all the skills

And the canon (and only) way to defeat Numidium is with console commands.

Imagine being this dumb & gullible. Read the rest and chomp on that bait even harder lads.

Attached: 8dc.jpg (625x626, 28K)

Attached: map_hf_names.jpg (4440x2401, 1.24M)

How about multiple endings? I'm tired of this "a million choices but one (mostly) static conclusion" thing Bethesda loves to do.

idk, i kind of like the concept of dragon breaks

Alduin or Paarth comes back to end the world
The Thalmor recall Num num from its time bubble to NO the very concept of them out of existence.
The Hist had used the invasion of Morrowind as cover for collecting the pieces of Akookookachu to counter num num. They try to NOPE each other out of existence resulting in a stalemate.
Jyg appears and steals their batteries and heads to the DiRenni tower to use both the tower and the batteries to institute perfect order.
Azura is waiting and uses the secret syllable to force the tower to obey her commands and detonates the batteries destroying the tower thus ending the Kalpa and fulfilling her role as the bringer of the dusk of one Kalpa and the dawn of the next.

FIN

I hope they stop doing one of the things that sets them apart.
How bout no.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

But on the real,
More like morrowind in terms of weapons and melding magic together. Shit was soooo fun

you don't want to spend real money on armor for your horse?
cmon goy, get those shekels out

>I hope the continue making limp endings as an excuse for post-game and meaningless choices.

The problem with that is that they need to choose a Canon ending for the next game and todd would feel bad about canceling your unique experience as a player so 1 ending for everyone

You prefer 20 cutscenes and waiting for the next game to find out what actually happened? There are a thousand companies that do that.

Have RPG features again

More interaction with the world like botw

I want it to end

Attached: 1563730540895.gif (181x140, 431K)

Low IQ spotted.

>There's currently so many magic schools that it just complicates things, they should be reduced. We really only need two schools, Good and Bad (damage & healing)
I see you work at Bethesda

I don't know if everyone is in on the joke or legit retarded.

Son. You're on Yea Forums. There are no intelligent people here

With Souls-like being a thing that was basically birthed post-Skyrim despite Souls existing before that, I expect TES6 to have acceptable melee combat with a proper dodging and deflecting system since that's expected nowadays. Bethesda fucked Fallout since 3, but they've still been decent at making good quests, music, and worlds for TES so I'm not super worried about them fucking that up.

> More meaningful choices in quests and more dialogue options

> More interesting characters

> Improved combat and magic

> More types of magic

> Better horses

> Your actions should affect the world in a more prominent way.

That they finally ditch gamebryo.

Legitimate idea here.

>1 year until a cataclysmic event that causes the end of the world.
>Player is thrown into the game world, time progresses as normal. Cities, armies, events happen along a one year schedule.
>Wars, seasons, etc.
>At the end of the year, or at any point, the player can revert back to day 1 Majora's Mask style.
>If you complete a quest thread or become master of a guild, you now have the ability to start as that at day 0. Become the archmage, go back to 0, be the archmage.
>Major elements of the story can only progress from starting as the leaders of guilds and armies.
>At the end of the game, Dragon Break happens that makes all successful timelines merge.

They're not good enough to do it though.

I've heard Hammerfell is a deserted wasteland and honestly that sounds gay as fuck as a game setting.

Hope they drop that and bring in more of that sweet Briton fantasy aesthethic Oblivion had instead. It's been more than a decade since we had it.

I hope you're ready to get CURVED

Attached: dindonothin.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

It's not all desert, It's actually the most diverse landscape in Tamriel. Desert, oasis's, lush grasslands, mountains all mixed together.

The real deserty bit is in the west of it, but the rest is mixed. See this pic or this one

Attached: Map_HF_Ingame_Th.jpg (450x330, 161K)

Attached: morrowfags.jpg (960x960, 192K)

Bethesda offers at most 5 choices in skyrim

Attached: 1559321325628.jpg (1920x2144, 540K)

Even in the small sliver of it we got to see in Daggerfall we witnessed a variety of environments. We saw forested mountains, coastal wetlands, and of course the sandy deserts. Some of the areas changed with the seasons as well. Redguard showed us a tropical island that's part of the province which I'd bet money will show up again in a Bloodmoon/Dragonborn style DLC.

Attached: stros mkai.jpg (1600x1200, 394K)

You don't know how multiple endings work then

Attached: tfjKS.jpg (2412x1474, 764K)

>But... there is one they fear. In their tongue, he's .... 'Bill Murray'
TES VI : GroundhogBorn

Mana and stamina should be done away with. Health can have a value but you don't die at zero. You just fall down and then your follower revives you back to full.

???
It isn't rocket science.It isn't even bicycle science.

I hate Sand Maps pls no

I want the Redguards to be retconned from being boring Arab larpers into full on African fantasy warriors.

Bring Vivec back and let the Thalmors win and killing Talos

It is in elder scrolls

they supposed to be Mali kingdom. so...

>Hammerfell

Oh God, there are going to be blacks everywhere. This might be the first Elder Scrolls game I play where I actively help the elves more despite their uppity demeanor.

I'll just play as a Dunmer just like always, calling other races n'wahs while being a whiny shit that accomplishes nothing.

they have perfectly balanced it between oblivion and morrowind levels.
it is fine dumb boomer.

Attached: map_1555.jpg (1200x1173, 276K)

how do you have paid mods at launch when it takes them months to implement a shield or gun?

no because elder scrolls games aren't fallout.
bethesda wants every players action to feel canon so that restricts what choices they present to the player.
which is why you can't become emperor or something. it would mess up the canon too much.

no only the southern tip is desert.
it actually is a pretty diverse landscape.
and if they include high rock as well it will be even more of a diverse setting.

I want them to hard decide whether they want a first or third person game, so the combat and animations can be finely tuned to it. Besides that, a dodge like mods add or Vermintide has would be nice and some fucking WEIGHT to hits. Swinging a 2H hammer should toss aside light armored foes like in Vermintide, visibly shake medium/heavy armor and the movesets in general need to be way more indepth.

I wouldn't mind a more expansive or overarching story that doesn't feel closed off to the world, same for the big guild questlines.

>Political Factions
Get that shit involved. Aldmeri Dominion, Imperials, An-Xileel and the Dunmer Houses. Make these fucking bigger. Especially the three main "Empires"
I'm fucking sick how governments do fuck all except for the Imperials, bring in a dose of patriotism, war, racism all that fun shit.
Instead of the whole world being an ancap meme of tiny isolated towns, villages and shitty guild's.
The BoS/Institute/Railroad in FO4 was a step in the RIGHT direction, not as fucking nuanced as New Vegas, but i'll take anything at this point.

Make the war Grey, instead of forcing players into hating the Aldmeri Dominion, have the An-Xileel and the Aldmeri Dominion go into a non-aggresion pack, then have them both invade the Empire simultaneously for their own reasons (Argonians to conquer fertile 'weakly defended lands to the West) and the Elves because they wish to excert their dominance over the Humans, throw in the Dunmer in the mix trying to unite the houses to push back the Argonian Occupation of Southern Morrowind and perhaps them trying to in fact find a way to invade the Black Marsh to pacify and punish them.
All of this would take place while the Imperials are trying to hold off the Aldmeri Dominon on the front lines whilst trying to gain support of the Nords with the possible threat of Argonians pushing further inland (who are at risk of over extending their armies).
Have all of this as the BACKDROP, the player can decide who to help, or to not help anyone, and then have the main quest take place on top of that.

Took me 5 mins to make that shit up, it ain't hard and it's somewhat interesting. It's better than fucking nothing.

Attached: geopolitical_map_of_tamriel_in_4e201__english__by_fredoric1001-d6wclgg.png (1700x1000, 2.4M)

>wishlist threads
what is this, GameFAQs?

>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
That would be an instant deal breaker for me.
Areas should be designed for a certain power level in mind.
Things that look tough, should be tough. And you shouldn't be able to fight it unless you're strong enough.
It would be stupid to see some super strong looking enemy and being able to fight it at level 5. Or going into an area with fucking dragons or some shit early level.

Dude, you just admit you don't want it in hammerfell because "niggers". No need pretend like that isn't the real issue here.

>Killcams should be expanded so all combat is: Hit enemy -> Activate combat cinematic -> complete quick time event to kill them -> enemy dead
>Currency should be purely used for skipping content/combat/quests if the player wants. When given a quest to travel/kill/whatever, optional dialogue of "Here's money to skip this" and quest is completed, or if multipart quest, quest is progressed to next event.
>Crafting improved to no longer require ingredients. Just "crafting points" which are obtained through questing, harvesting, mining or buying with currency from crafting screen. All alchemy, enchanting, and smithing done at "crafting station". Furthermore, all crafted items are far better than any loot the player could ever get.
>Lore should consist of dialogue with "lore npcs" (named as such) which are just search engines for the elder scrolls wiki. Minimal worldbuilding or anything related to lore in game.
>Cashshop with cosmetics. Wings, flaming/shining ect effects, hats, mounts, memes and references and so on.

That's all I can think of right now. Definitely agree on reducing the magic schools idea.

For them to stop working on TESO so they can actually focus on making in VI instead of it being just another Online update.

I'm fucking hyped bros.
With sailing basically confirmed I can finally fulfill my dream of my futa pirate harem crew robbing the high seas.
It will be the best game ever.

Attached: futapirates.jpg (217x344, 22K)

Bethesda doesn't work on ESO, that's a different company

>The world should level around the player more
>We really only need two schools, Good and Bad (damage & healing)
>They should reduce the number of NPCs in settlements and instead add more bandits to caves to make up for it.

Good bait until

>if a player plays as a Redguard, Khajiit, Argonian or female they could get extra stats at the start for checking their privilege

Attached: inmate.jpg (638x359, 41K)

>you CHIM at the end of MQ
>the game reformats your sys drive

Attached: 1479813437696.png (160x271, 84K)