Cringe. Kys bugfags

Attached: 1560435978378.jpg (852x614, 102K)

just replace that with pixelshit

Attached: 966533C0-0FC0-445B-ADC5-2BDCDC0C495D.jpg (917x599, 139K)

Why do you even make threads like this?

More like
>actual games
>jizzbrain visual novels with anime girls on them

>he doesn't like bugs
What, too girly to appreciate these absolute bros?

Attached: RIDER CUTTING.jpg (479x640, 41K)

La Mulanafag is STILL rectumravaged about Hollow Knight.
Fucking kek

>bug game
But than't not a japanese game

>actual games

what actual games you sadomasochist faggot?

I really want to understand the person who makes these kind of threads: how do they look, how intelligent they actually are, what goes on in their mind, how old they are.

Kill yourself w*jak nigger

I would go ahead and guess that he has lost some argument(s) online about his favorite game vs hollow knight.

It's just an user baiting. Ten bucks says he goes on this thread later and defends hollowknight when someone with criticism pops up.

I don’t play games

I hate bugshit
And I hate you faggots and your shit taste

Attached: 1565865509419.png (693x601, 247K)

Well if you faggots would stop losing your shit over objectively retarded things then I wouldn’t need to point out your facial hair and agape mouth that makes you look like an overgrown five-year old on Christmas morning.

>no examples for actual games
hm...

thats a big guy

absolutely based op, fuck hollow cringe and fuck its fans.

Attached: 5228.png (884x722, 46K)

>avoiding mentioning actual good games to hide your shit taste

Well, it`s probably either
>latest AAA fad
>jap game with anime tiddies

it's about the bugs not what he's playing. fuck the bugs

rent free

>bugs make him sensitive
Hey don't worry pal, they're mostly harmless. I find women typically feel this way

How do I cope with the fact that I will never beat God home? I cannot git gudder.

>fuck the bugs
This man gets it.

Attached: 153426262362.png (577x833, 231K)

>alot of people love this game except for me and a small minority!
>Surely they're the ones with shit taste!
Truly, spoken like a contrarian.

Attached: 1497975912066.png (600x657, 234K)

Attention

Do you happen to love La-Mulana?

This unironically
If you think otherwise you are the soijack from op

>bugman likes bug game
You can't make this shit up.

Based bug catching the falling knifes for you

I miss when you could bump your own thread.

Back then I’d post something controversial and, if it didn’t take off right away, I’d start arguing with myself to spin up a discussion while keeping the thread visible.

>make fun of Hollow Knight ever since it came out
>try it for myself
>it's actually pretty fun

Attached: 1563770191624.png (120x120, 9K)

am i still ip blocked

4u

Why do you care so much about the opinions of others?

>if it's popular it can't be good
saged and niggerpilled

Bugfags are a direct threat to the wellbeing of the industry. Things cannot improve for as long as people play bugshit games. My campaigning will not stop until all bugfags have been eradicated.

Attached: 1531601814236.png (1280x720, 323K)

Because shit opinions have the possibility of steering the game industry and producing shit I never want to play.

>you want to make a Hollow Knight thread
>if you just post "Hollow Knight thread", no one will reply and it will fall off the board
>instead you call Hollow Knight shit, and hope the guaranteed replies are enough to get the ball rolling
It's pretty simple.

Attached: hk_rainworld.png (1080x747, 182K)

>rain world
How do I get into it?

Attached: 1565885236720.gif (236x176, 2.69M)

Thank you for posting this, i couldn't sicne I'm imgae blocked.

No actual discussion is posted here though, would rather just have a thread with 50 posts of actual discussion than annoying bait.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (171).png (1000x1000, 132K)

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

THUNNNDDDAAAAAAAAA

Attached: artworks-000479530248-9dwhil-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>wojak faggot blocked
Good

What do you mean? Just start playing. It's punishing at first, but not all that hard once you learn to pay attention to your surroundings.

Attached: rainworld_shoreline.webm (960x540, 561K)

>I don't like thing that some people like
>give me yous

Here, you are starved, poor thing.

Attached: edelhairpiece.png (521x680, 362K)

>Wojak is a stale meme that's a decade old and it's just an uncreative reiteration of neckbeard mockery that's as old as the internet. Redditors are the only ones posting it at this point

Attached: 1565843209673.png (454x520, 11K)

>I LOVE PLAYING HOLLOW KNIGHT ON MY SWITCH

Attached: 1565843402619.png (454x520, 11K)

>I really want to understand the person who makes these kind of threads: how do they look, how intelligent they actually are, what goes on in their mind, how old they are.

Attached: 1565843476784.png (454x520, 11K)

Yeah.
Maybe it didn't work as intended, or maybe OP just wants the (you)s and doesn't care where they come from.

Finnen.

Attached: clip (2019-08-16 at 01.51.31).png (414x345, 225K)

the irony is that's literally you but with with weeb shit

You should really figure it out for yourself, but if you need help "getting into" Rain World it's in the spoiler
Follow this gameplay cycle: get food (either from fruit you already know the location of or flies which show up as blue circles in the map). THEN, explore areas you haven't been to yet. Ideally, follow the little yellow guy. He'll lead you in the right general direction.
Again, it's best to figure this stuff out on your own, but it's better to read my spoiler than to give up on the GOTYAY.

Just VPN/phonepost.

Oh, and once you've explored for a bit, if it's nearing raintime just go back to your shelter.

I hate this stupid image. I prefer basedjaks to it at this point.

you could talk about Hollow Knight without issues, threads were comfy without any bullshit drama

then the game releases on switch and suddenly every thread is filled with waifus and "I wanna fuck that bug" to the point that people generally despise discussion about this game
thanks, you weirdos

Attached: latest[1].png (391x244, 50K)

Lost that battle already. The most anticipated game for 2019 is fucking WoW classic

It's one of the ironies of multiplat games. You'd think it would deter console warring and shitposting, but instead it turns into "THIS VERSION IS THE BEST" among other trash. It's truly a shame.

Personally it should've been like terraria's release, where is technically is on all consoles, but one version is objectively better than all of them.

Didn't it start because falseflaggers kept praising the game and shitting on everything else in other metroidvania threads?
It was definitely noticable when Bloodstained came out.

obama

*yawn*

Attached: zoomer_complaining.png (1280x720, 926K)

>it was a retarded 3rd world consolewarfaggot all along
See? That's how is so easy to spot it.

Attached: SNOY.jpg (3469x2556, 1.8M)

Explain what "actual game" means and why Hollow Knight isn't one. Without resorting to memes, greentexting, wojak pics and subjective opinions.