So this is basically like that middle son whose mother doesn't give a fuck about?

So this is basically like that middle son whose mother doesn't give a fuck about?
[I like this game btw]

Attached: CSS.jpg (600x351, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVPaxYG7D7s
moddb.com/mods/chicken-fortress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think it was popular among americans

a fuck ton of people played it over here in europe

yeah maybe among people who weren't alive when it came out

the best version imo

>playing 64 players deathmatch on dust2_infinite or other infinite maps

so much fun was had, although the standards maps became a clusterfuck with 64 players.

That would be CZ.

Man this game used to be the shit, I still remember hopping on to play surf and deathrun with friends when i got back from school

This game was very popular before you were even alive user

It was the most moddable one making it the most fun. Prolly sold a shit ton too because gmod.

Attached: INSTALL CSS.jpg (1242x1210, 182K)

Still do, mostly russians these days but it's far from dead

it was dogshit compared to 1.6

Here come the 1.6 boomers.

Attached: groan zone.jpg (500x700, 134K)

it's worse than 1.6 but better than go. cz i don't really have opinion. i guess the single player campaign was sort of fun.

1.6 is really moddable too.
pic related.

Attached: ckf_granary0010.jpg (620x465, 71K)

wtf, chicken fortress? Is that supposed to be discount tf2 for brazillians? Either impressed to see granary in the HL engine.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVPaxYG7D7s

moddb.com/mods/chicken-fortress
>This plugin has only one server, and can only be joined in China.
So discount tf2 for the chineese.

Attached: PATHETIC.png (519x644, 321K)

I played source a lot and still quite like it
funmaps only tho, I like breakmaps, glassmaps, fy_ deathmatch server, surfmaps, gungames, RPGservers, WC3servers, zombiemods and all that good stuff
I hate people who only ever play de_dust2 and autistically try to improve their aim to instant headshot enemies as soon as 1 pixel of them is visible in the distance

>I hate people who work harder and become better than me

hm except its not a matter of age you fucking underage zoomer trash. 1.6 had objectively better gunplay. bullets actually had an impact on hit. the aim is way more sensitive. 1.6 is a way more competitive, balanced game and still the most polished fps to date. cs go is just another shooter cashgrab. the fact that you can mod a game to be a different game doesnt make it a good game. the game is fun but not special. your taste is bad. die.

Source is the only CS I play.

Souce is the middle child in terms of gunplay, but it's by far the superior surf and bhop game.

Nah, source felt better to play and more sensitive. I dont understand where you get this idea it was better, maybe nostaliga for ATI Rage perhaps?

I miss the zombie servers
good times

Attached: battle_of_helms_deep.0.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

that makes you a fucking weirdo

based

i agree
you are gay

nah its not only me. all my friend where thinking to themselves "what is this shit." when source first came out

that was the reaction from every one when each game came out
then they eventually moved to it and then the next came out and then they said "no the old one is better"
between csgo and css i like css more because of the fun maps that were made
like the physics pirate ships

i guess thats the same reason i didnt bother after 1.6 the fun maps and concepts like kz and surf where all on 1.6

they eventually made their way to css because i remember playing all that stuff on css at one point
then on gmod later