Who do you main?

Who do you main?

What is your worst match-up?

Who are you trying to learn?

Buff/nerf dreams for next patch?

Attached: f0b04a680ba828ae527c506eb4377f7b.png (2446x2240, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACdhvqFT7pA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dedede
>Either Megaman or Ridley for some reason.
>Mewtwo and/or Yoshi
>Please for the love of god Sakurai, throw your creations a goddamn bone.

Attached: Dedede Junkpile.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

>Pit
>none in particular but I seem to have the most trouble dealing with good Ganons
>Ness and Banjo once he's out, I haven't cared for Plant, Joker, or Hero
>slightly less endlag on arrows maybe but otherwise Pit is fine
also fuck off

Attached: cumbrain.png (711x604, 568K)

>Doc
>Probably Lucina in terms of raw matchup difficulty
>Nobody
>Doc buffs in any area but recovery: Getting slightly less cucked is not as fun as actually getting more powerful. If there's any recovery buff, it should be a side effect of an overall valuable buff as a whole, like more air speed or endlag reduction on Tornado.

>Who do you main?
WFT

>What is your worst match-up?
Isabelle/villager. Pocketing my ball and making it to where I can't use it anymore is such a major blow to WFT's playstyle and a living hell

>Who are you trying to learn?
Thinking about picking up Duck Hunt, but not sure if he's worth the investment

>Buff/nerf dreams for next patch?
Just buff WFT's grab range. That's all I want.

Attached: 0d3c147ecaa283e0901c324fed8a8f26.jpg (600x800, 69K)

megaman
hero and skilled samus players
young link
don't really care about buffs or nerfs

G&W, but I play Meta Knight better
Anime swordsmen
Anime swordsmen
Buff G&W

Attached: 970C12B0-C129-4FF4-BE62-72716B7DC4A8.png (750x650, 49K)

Have a rotten day!

Attached: wario.jpg (150x200, 13K)

>Pac-Man
>Usually anyone with projectiles
>Lucario
>PAC-MAN

Attached: WAKA WAKA MOTHAFUCKA.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

>Isabelle
>anyone who I haven't played before so I don't know what they do
>learning Shulk
>i wish they would change how easy it is to destroy your buried gyro without any consequences

>Who do you main?
Gay Luigi
I hate Sonic
Bowser
Luigi getting his old Cyclone back

Attached: Peach and Daisy.png (1291x852, 870K)

> Main
Snake
> worst match-up
All of the tiny characters I can't deal with, especially pichu
Also Ness. Fuck Ness
> Trying to learn
I've been playing belmonts since day 1 and I still feel like I have to learn how to play the fuckers
Got back into playing shulk and he's fun
> buff/nerf
Nerf hero. Delete ness from the game

Attached: D3FHE8cXcAAPPBO.gif (245x277, 948K)

I'm having a sort of main crisis, but I like swordies and I'm trying to stick to Joker and Roy.

Attached: 0k.png (137x137, 29K)

>Who do you main?
K. Rool
Over 50% of the cast
I don't know, I went to my first tournament last night and it all went so tits up that me and my friends agreed I basically have to go back to the drawing board. K. Rool got absolutely shut out and my Daisy is severely undercooked so she could only do so much. Pretty fucking awful. If I weren't waiting to play Banjo and Kazooie I'd probably be on the verge of dropping the game.
Just fucking release Banjo and Kazooie sooner than later. Please. I'm sick of this shit.
They're never going to give K. Rool the buffs he needs. Even in my wildest dreams I'm painfully aware of that.

Attached: 1366431648519.png (601x695, 5K)

Bowser but just got Ridley into elite and been playing a lot of him

Probably Mew-two or Shulk, I can never seem to make any headway in those matches

Im trying to bring my Pacman up to snuff, but Qiifit is the true enigma Im trying to learn.

Make Ridleys skewer pop shields or at least do decent shield damage. More importantly buff his dair so its either has way less landing lag, or make then landing hitbox bigger so I'll stop whiffing it by 1 pixel

everyone gets shat on first tourney, don't worry about it
here's the thing though: if you get super super shat on, it's not your character, it's probably you - anyone can do at least okay with a somewhat decent neutral

save your replays, check what you're doing wrong, and practice - and ask when you go again, you'll find that people are generally friendly

Attached: 1446519213695.gif (293x231, 695K)

>who do you main?
Snake
>what is your worst matchup?
Hero, anyone who mains hero is a cuck. And ness, ness mains are also all cucks
>who are you trying to learn?
Captain falcon is really fun to play, I’m trying him out
>buffs/nerfs
Remove PK fire from the game
Completely rework hero
Bonus: give me better snake alts

Attached: AB24CEF2-A673-4962-ADED-DE4F3B5DEB41.png (640x563, 567K)

WFT
Villager
Young Link
Increase air movement speed or reduce startup of Nair.

Belmonts are hard to play well, the punishment for fucking up small things is often death. They really need to be a main, not a secondary.

>Main
Jigglypuff
>Worst match-up
Anime swordsmen and generally people who are good at the fucking game. I'm very rusty.
>Trying to learn
Olimar. Any Olimar mains got tips for me?
>Buff/nerf
I dunno. Nerf Hero I reckon.

Attached: 4d6.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>Game and Watch/Simon
>Joker and fucking arsene
>Been dabbling with Mii Sword/Gunner but the brawler fucking sucks
>Make brawler faster on the ground, and remove Jokers ability to gain meter from being hurt, make his backair have more landing lag.

>losing to hero as snake
how the fuck? he literally can't do shit if you play the matchup correctly

Why nerf Hero?

Attached: Diehard Woomy.png (800x920, 570K)

I can’t do much if all his moves do 50%
And that one move where he sends out a tiny purple ball kills me in one hit sometimes. And hocus locus can turn him invincible

> playing the matchup correctly
how? He can keep up with you in zoning and in close range hero's better

>main
Nobody, because I'm indecisive as fuck
>worst match up
Lucina
>trying to learn
I have no fucking idea
>buffs
Robin, for fuck sake give them something
>nerfs
Nothing.

Can we agree shield stabs are out of control this game?

Also Hero having a deflector he can run with is discrimination against PoP

Every single one of his moves requires you to fuck up and get close. As Snake. Why are you attacking him up close as Snake?

>He can keep up with you in zoning
Absolutely not. Hero gets fucked by zoners, hard.

> hero gets fucked by zoner
> has a neutral b projectile
> has a bunch of projectiles in down b
> can use accelerate to close the distance
> has a reflector he can use while moving
explain this one to me chief I'm not following

Everything Hero does has mad startup lag, and he completely folds under pressure. Constant safe attacks/projectiles fuck him up completely. Even if he gets Bounce, you just generally wait it out and stay half a stage away. All of his projectiles move in the same fashion, so you just stick with platforms. His aerials are too slow to punish anything.

His fireball is predictable as fuck, his rando spells are slow generally. Hero is overblown as a threat.

I would put Link's boomerang above Hero's fireball any day. I think generally it's a winning match up

>t. Link main

I didn't get SUPER shut out it was just that players easily abused the shit out of K. Rool's weaknesses and made him useless for no effort. I also went 0-2, I definitely did get shut out, but it's not like I was getting 3 stocked.

For example: Did you know K. Rool has absolutely no answer to bacon spam at the ledge?
He can't go over it because he's too big to jump in between the bacon, and because his recovery is a free smash attack if you do anything but go for the ledge.
He can't attack game and watch, he can't reach him, neutral air doesn't have enough range and on most of the tournament's stages Game and Watch could bacon from under a platform, forward air has no armor so that gets shut out because he's too big to bob and weave, and ftilt can't reach him because the start lag is too long and the bacon regularly flies above my belly armor to wack my face canceling the animation.
He can't reflect the bacon because his counter has too much start lag and it doesn't even send the bacon back to game and watch.

Similarly because K. Rool's recovery can only ever do one single thing Hero is essentially free to fish for Kamizee and Magic Burst with my only hope being that he times it wrong and pushes the button when I'm already at the ledge so I can drop back down. Provided he remembers basic spacing so he doesn't get hit by the propeller (which is not hard, literally just take a step back)

A good neutral is important. But it's not like I'm terrible at the game, I managed some decently stylish Daisy action against a sponsored guy and I saw him make an impressed expression from the corner of my eye after I did it which was nice. K. Rool is just legitimately a competitive dead end that can get shut out with zero effort by most of the cast and is also the character I've put the most time into by several hundred hours

I've completely wasted my time.

Attached: 1519776758569.png (879x622, 659K)

>And that one move where he sends out a tiny purple ball kills me in one hit sometimes.
Travels slow, rarely does that.
>hocus pocus
>Actually bitching about a move that 50% of the time fucks Hero over

Wario gang for life.
Run ‘em down with bike.

No time is actually that wasted, you can learn the game on any character. Just get a good secondary for fucky match-ups like G&W is.

Mii swordfighter 1333
Samus demolishes my shit
No one, fag
Buff bowser junior, nerf daisy/peach

there's a reason he is consistently ranked as bottom tier. it sucks but that's how it goes in fighting games.

Ganon
anyone with projectiles, like Samus
haven't cared about any of the new characters, but I enjoy using Ike and Chrom here and there
give Ganon Peach's float (never gonna happen)

>captain falcon mainly but I play a ton of other characters
>joker is really fucking annoying to deal with even when you understand his play style
>nobody right now
>idk kirby buffs?

Attached: C02D3A61-FC60-4F16-9A6A-C953DA60E4E6.jpg (1920x1920, 1.27M)

>Samus demolishes my shit
Why not just run the reflector? It's generally a good option for SF and you usually don't need even more killpower.

>Link
>R.O.B.
>Mr. Game & Watch
>nerf ROB lol, buff link

oh yeah also I hate samus online. those fuckers always have platforms on and hide below the bottom two ones limiting my options to approach

Yeah I'll do that if I know I'm up against dark or regular samus. Then again most tournaments enforce mii setlocks and I can't guess who my next online opponent is going to be.

Still a pretty fun matchup if I can prevent it from going to battlefield. Really miserable when we do go there.

Trust me man, Game and Watch is real good where he stands. Nair is amazing, back air is a great spacing tool, fair can be used for great ledge trapping, and up b is amazing out of shield. Keep on learning, you’ll soon realize G&W buffs aren’t necessary

>Who do you main?
Simon

Joker, but online doesn't really have good Jokers and there are none at my local. The four Marths are also pretty awful.

Bowser, because he's easy and covers a bunch of bad matchups, and G&W, same reason.

The game is fairly balanced, but I really need tethers to be less buggy and maybe be a little more forgiving for the Belmonts (have them have a hitbox while tethering, or something). Make Kirby's Inhale copy ability permanent, never have it fall off unless you taunt. Give my man K. Rool a bit more super armor. Give Lil Mac a drag down uair so he can work platforms a little bit. Lower Hero's damage across the board, but give him a bit better frame data and more range on his grab.

Attached: simon soup.png (400x279, 181K)

The problem is that if K. Rool is my main I'll have to play my secondary significantly more to have a chance. So K. Rool might as well not be my main.

>most tournaments enforce mii setlocks
They do? Every one I've been to just treats a set change as a character change.

That's how getting a secondary works, my man. Look at your worst matchups, and think of who generally counters them (I'm gonna guess for K Rool it's probably someone like Lucina).

>Ridley/Banjo Kazooie
>Yoshi, I literally can not fathom them. Im retarded.
>Pit
>Fix Ridley's fucking recovery already

Imagine being in a money match against hero and he uses hocus pocus and gets a stock off you immediately

That's cool tits. If I was more into smash I'd come to a tourney near you. I'm glad TOs are starting to loosen up with Mii shit.

>Dr. Mario

>Fuck Palutena specifically, actually an impossible match up for Doc. But basically 70% of the cast is a bad match up for me since i can’t get use of small stages for early kills at any tournament or online.

>Not really trying to learn anyone. I’ve always had my top 3 characters I play, being Dr. Mario, ROB, and Pac Man, and I’m more so focusing getting better as Doc since he requires more attention.

>Still hoping for a mobility buff for Doc, maybe certain moves having more hitstun. Slightly Nerf Palutena and Snake. Snake shouldn’t have an up tilt that kills that early

Attached: B5EDA895-852C-4016-8D36-227A4EAF1FFD.jpg (500x446, 96K)

I'd either be frustrated, but find it funny later or just flat out laugh my ass off immediately.

Attached: 1561255629003.jpg (2048x1205, 378K)

i have hero in elite and i never use hocus pocus because it feels like 80% of the time it either slows you or drains all of your mana

>Lucas
>Regular and Dark Samus
>Zero Suit Samus
>Fix Bayonetta. There's nerfing a character, and there's kneecapping a character. She's just frustrating to play. I'd trade Witch Time away all together just for less laggy moves, some more weight, and faster smash attacks

well, imagine being in a money match against hero and he uses hocus pocus and it comes out as kamikazee
I hate fighting against hero (even if I find the character fun), but his 'overpoweredness' is overstated
in fact, any fast character can toy around with hero and never let him effectively pull out his menu

I think most tourneys now have simply free Miis, because the online has too and it turns out that it doesn't matter shit whether they're free or not and never has, Sm4sh can suck my dick

they do need to let you make a stupid ass Mii to play as though, voice 7 low let's go

Ridley's recovery already got buffed

>>Yoshi, I literally can not fathom them. Im retarded.
Here's what Yoshi's do: they hammer A in every single situation because they have incredible aerial drift and everything is safe. What to do, especially as a heavy char like Ridley? Actually just fuck them up with huge range shit like the newly buffed U smash, as every single one of those fuckers jumps from ledge with an egg. (Note: also works against every single Ness player)

Ya, now make it so it can actually go any which way instead of how severely fucked it is.

>voice 7 low
Good taste. Voice 9 low is cool tits. I'll make voice 12high if I want to play a grill on some tranny shit.

No you see, the trick is making cute-looking characters with insanely low voices, and tough-looking dudes with screeching.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACdhvqFT7pA&feature=youtu.be
(Second match and onward)

Robin
Bowser mostly.
I just try to work on bettering my Robin play and basic fundamentals
Less lag on spells or make them harder to cancel out. Fix nosferatu so Robin doesn't plummet to her death if she uses it in the air and maybe bump it back to four uses.

Game and Watch is a solid high tier, he really doesn't need buffs.

>WE WE TO TO SMASKMASH
what did they mean by this?

you fuck off tourist gay nigger

Lil Mac
Any fucker with a sword
Snake
Buff Lil Macs recovery for christ sakes

Attached: Lil Mac Smash.png (500x376, 400K)

Robin is so frustrating for this game my man. I loved playing him in Smash 4 but he's just too slow. Why THE FUCK is he so slow?

Give him his confirms from down tilt back holy shit

Robin needs serious buffs, and take away the ammo mechanic for him.

His attacks aren't powerful enough to warrant a limit on using them.

>Who do you main?
Trainer, Megaman, and pocket K Rool

K Rool can't even land against Pikachu/Pichu, Fox, and Joker. Ness is pretty rough too. They all just juggle his fat ass which is why I don't main him

Belmonts and Mewtwo

Buff: K Rool, Kirby, Mac, Koopalings
Nerf: Nobody

Oh yea fix his fucking side smash and KO punch hit boxes too. He sometimes just zip zooms through the fuckers, what the fuck did they do to this character?

>Who do you main?
>Kirby
>any character that's good at keeping distance
>nobody
Kirby not losing his power 50% of the time when getting hit.

Why did he lose his throw combos from discount PK Fire?

Cloud
Link
Dorf
Don't care just want to fuck those two

Attached: 1540618997066.jpg (580x548, 34K)

He got nerfed for being a total scrub stomper is really what it is. I don't even play Mac but they did him dirty

>Ryu/Ken
>Mario/Yoshi
>Banjo when he comes out.
>bring back one hit of super armor that isn’t damage based for focus attack for Ryu/Ken, as well as actually making pure input DP’s actually have 1 (one) frame of invincibility.
>more hitstun across the board so everyone can have easier combos.
>nerf grabs in the way that attacks beat them so that it’s actual rock/paper/scissors. I want attack>grab. Grab>shield. Shield>attack.
>nerf tourney fags so I can play on stages I like.

>>nerf grabs in the way that attacks beat them so that it’s actual rock/paper/scissors. I want attack>grab. Grab>shield. Shield>attack.
this is already the case? what

>Who do you main?
Link
>what's your worst matchup?
People who are good at the game. I'm garbage.
I dick around with Cloud and Bowser
>buffs/nerfs
Buff Cloud's touch of death and limit cross slash. If you get hit with touch of death you should lose your stock at 50%, no exceptions. It's so bad. And limit cross slash needs to either break shields or kill earlier.

>Who do you main?
Falco
Peach
More Falco tricks since he's a really fluid character, no one really new.
Up Throw laser consistently hits
Up Smash hitbox improved, fixed

Attached: g2.jpg (531x600, 71K)

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone in with a side tilt for footsies and they billy Kane my hit box with a grab.

that's wrong though, either you were coming out of shield or had some lag from another source, attacks always beat grabs if they connect at the same time

>daisy's face

Attached: 1560635826592.jpg (960x953, 204K)

>Meta Knight
>Mega Man
>Taking a break right now
>more range for the love of god

>Who do you main?
Sonic, but in a non-cancerous way
>what's your worst matchup?
Yoshi, his moves seem to beat mine out and his super armor jump makes him harder to KO
Waiting for Banjo, I wanted to learn Joker but he didn't really click for me.
>buffs/nerfs
Just make it to where Sonic's up air connects both hits consistently, that's all I want.

Attached: sonichu.jpg (2048x1448, 321K)

him.
Or make the spells stronger or harder to stop to compensate. It's frustrating how easy it is to stop an arc fire.

From the thumbnail, it looked like they were sharing the same shirt

Crum brain, crum brain.
Give me your answer do.
Does your cock hurt
Jacking off morning and after noon?

You shouldn't be so sour
if you don't wank every hour

And you could think
Not about tits
But about work or maybe school.

>king k rool, lil Mac, and Simon
>probably snake
>nobody at the moment
>maybe buff bayo

Attached: 5A82DD34-C649-48DF-AC6B-C23533BDF1DD.gif (220x265, 117K)

Why is he saying crumbrain? Gamer isnt even filtered like the mods dont give a shit

Or arc thunder stun? Or decent discarded book/sword throwing damage and knockback?

wait they filtered it?

gamer gamer gamer

>that pikachu
i fucking love malicious jagged teeth like that

Piranha plant

I have trouble against Snake and Link

Trying to learn Olimar

Remove all Links from game

Bayonetta.

Everyone gives me trouble at some point but especially fast and small characters.

I loathe fighting Captain Falcon, Falco, the Pikas, Stinkling, and Sonic.

How about remove Plant?
No one likes playing against your annoying as fuck ball gimmick or super armored Down B bullshit.

Attached: 1519677084548.png (500x406, 232K)

I main Samus, have since Melee.

My worst match-up is probably Wolf/Falco/Fox. They have great CQ control and are fast enough that I'll often have trouble breaking their combos. Not to mention reflector shields.

That being said, I don't have too much trouble with most other fast characters; Fire Emblem swordsmen are a joke to me, and K.Rool has never made me really sweat.

I'm trying to learn ZSS because I want to be competent with a faster character too.

Dream buff is that Samus gets her melee missiles back (no launching lag, horizontal knockback instead of vertical) but I know it will never happen.

I like playing against Plant, he's pretty cool

Wolf/Fox only.
Anime sword faggots.
None, unless my mains count.
None.

Attached: 20181220_095748.png (991x514, 530K)

lmao gay furry

>Who do you main?
Muh nado with Belmont on the side.
Personally, Ridley and K.Rool give me hell. Characterwise Snake is the most trouble because my lightsaber keeps tapping grenades.
Pocket Hero because I personally enjoy spellswords.
They make Kirby really good so I can start playing him just like the good ol days after 4 dropped.

Attached: 1558058243566.png (1596x1708, 539K)

Unworthy trips.

Attached: F988BA97-C71C-41C8-8E1A-7D3B0CC60819.jpg (2048x1072, 207K)

>main
dark samus, i like samus' move set but dark samus' floatiness fits my style more
>worst matchup
palutena, her up-smash has absolutely retarded vertical reach, which really gets in the way of my floaty bullshit
>learning
trying to get wolf tech down, so far all i've got to show for it is a bunch of SDs from badly-spaced side specials
>dream balance
give palutena a less retardedly tall up-smash holy fuck mashpotato samurai can you stop being a blatant waifufag for one fucking second?

>but dark samus' floatiness fits my style more
they're literally the same floatiness

gamer test

it feels floatier though

>Who do you main?
Inkling.
Currently any competent Marth clone main, most are garbage thankfully. I'm also struggling a lot with Hero players who spam their menu since there are so many variables I need to be aware of.
Joker and Shiek
Buff Ice Climbers so they have a neutral game and so Nana doesn't ditch me when I'm trying to recover.

Attached: A3(2).png (311x480, 225K)

Youre the tourist from Yea Forums you porn addicted obnoxious faggot

Peach / Dk

If I'm peach usually anyone small and fast, if I'm dk anyone who's fast.

Mewtwo mostly. Though. I dont think I'll ever get a third character to be as good as my other 2.

As ironic as it is after 4, I'm pretty sad that sheik players are nonexistence. I hope she gets a decent buff soon. I dont think anyone is particularly op, but I wouldn't mind seeing some nerds to projectile spam dependent characters.

Attached: 1560340682753m.jpg (819x1024, 50K)

why would someone draw this?

porn posting has always been a thing here you double fucking nigger fuck off to whatever shithole you crawled from

>ROB
>Any projectile spammer
>Nobody else really, I'm a brainlet
>Make ROB's down throw bury last longer, it's literally the weakest bury effect in the game for no visible reason

Daisy a cute

If I had to hazard a guess, it's because they like wide-hipped furry girls wearing big shirts and scant else.

dude it's a free kill confirm at insane amounts of %s, what the hell do you want

>"free kill confirm"

starting at like 160% or so, yes

they should probably find/make characters like that then instead of mutating existing characters into something they are not

>Hero players who spam their menu since there are so many variables I need to be aware of.
That shit depends so much on the opponent.
The only real problem ones are the heroes who have gotten to the point that they recognize the "shape" of each spell without needing to actually read anything on the list.
They're the ones that will be able to pick out what they want before you can read the menu, see what they're about to cast, and react.
Most successful Heroes I've seen only use the menu with the opponent offstage, looking for easy kill confirms like magic bursting/kamikazeing the ledge or deciding the hunt for buffs instead of edge guarding characters with good recovery.
Then you get the top deckers that'll just fire off the first option at random which gives you zero time to react, but they run the risk of getting kamikaze or hocus pocus at a bad time and losing a stock off of it.
True menu spammers are free as fuck and constantly take damage for no reason trying to use menu at bad times when they aren't remotely safe enough to try and read.

>they

Attached: 400.jpg (562x400, 201K)

who are you quoting?

People do that for porn all the time though, why is it an issue now?

>person is clearly talking about a group of people
>"ZOH MUH GUD HE SAID 'THEY', OBVIOUSLY THIS MEANS TRANNYSPEAK AND NOTHING ELSE"

rent free

it has always been an issue but it's hard to focus with all that cum in your brain

The same way tiddies in video games are an issue now. The amount of faggots in this world has increased.

You know a lot of characters would love to have a confirmed kill at that percent right? Imainge not being able to kill your opponent past 221%, that's happened to me multiple times now.

ROB is already high tier, no need for buffs.

>Who do you main?
Corrin
Samus
Corrin
Nope, everything's fine.

Attached: 1556673147777.jpg (2048x2048, 411K)

Who is the artist on this please?

>221%
are you a sheik main or something?
any character with aerials that are not absolute garbage can easily score ko's by smacking someone trying to recover at >100% damage, if not less

>221%
Unless you are using Sheik you have no excuse getting that high.

>Imainge not being able to kill your opponent past 221%, that's happened to me multiple times now.
t. Sheikfag

>Mr Game & Watch
>any of the mii characters
>Trying to learn to remember my down smash
>Less ending lag on side special "Judge"

>Sheikfag doesn't realize that isn't normal

Attached: 1457956847231.png (640x480, 386K)

REPRESENT

Attached: tumblr_inline_pab7y55TRg1rs3eqa_540.png (514x238, 130K)

based ridleyfag

Attached: 58190581905.jpg (1024x857, 92K)

>Who do you main?
Wii Fit Trainer (surprising amount of WFT mains in here btw)
Mr. Game & Watch, every time it's a fucking struggle
Luigi but god damn do I suck at using the new grab to my advantage.
Bring back Luigi's Down-B mashing recovery.

why do you faggots rely on getting cheap kills with side-b? Not that I fall for it, i just find it pathetic when I fight ridleys that uses this as a crutch.

Summer just never fucking ends around here

>tfw i'm a furry now

Attached: 5454677.jpg (400x365, 17K)

sssonic2

>Who do you main?
Toon link

Probably Dedede or Corrin

Who are you trying to learn?
Robin but I'm still trash

Buff/nerf dreams for next patch?
Shulk to keep dodging the nerfs as always

Attached: ToonThrone.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

BASED

Life is easier when you accept it.

>Who do you main?
Palutena
Donkey Kongs give me a lot of trouble
Pokemon Trainer. I like Ivysaur, but I don't like Squirtle, and I suicide with Charizard a lot.
Leave Palutena ALONE

Attached: paletuna.png (474x750, 797K)

It's a head swap idiot

>Main
Zelda and DDD
>Worst match-up
Idk why, but I always have trouble fighting DK.
>Trying to learn
I've been practicing with Lucina for awhile but I'm not really getting anywhere with it. Thinking about going back and playing Toon/Young Link who I played a lot in Brawl and Sm4sh.
>Buff/Nerf
Just don't touch Zelda pls.

Attached: super-smash-bros-ultimate-zelda-5.jpg (1281x717, 132K)

You know you can get a 50/50 kill confirm at around 120 from down throw right? If they jump out just up air

its fun

Attached: 13C4701F-E7BE-4AF7-8E69-AD7953964B7C.png (393x162, 35K)

>using your tool kit and a generally good command grab is "cheap"
right into scrubquotes

>want to play banjo when he's out
>banjo's moveset has an item in it (the grenade egg)
>the meta is going to revolve around this fucking item like diddy's banana and snake's nades
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: angry.gif (246x205, 565K)

i played online in public matchmaking for a total of about maybe 1.5 hours across matches, just couldn't deal with input lag and rulesets meaning fuckall. is online still just this shit and people just putting up with it? last i heard getting to elite /might/ slightly increase your chances of getting a normal 3stock match on nonmeme stages but even apart from that there was the shittiness of needing to start queueing all over again if you wanted to switch characters. is this still basically the absolute state of online right now?

>Who do you main?
Megaman
Mac
Hero
I don't really put much thought into that, I just adapt.

The ruleset thing is mostly solved now, I haven't been matched against a "wrong" ruleset that I didn't pick in ages now. Elite has nothing to do with that by the way, you can get into elite through item matches if you really want to.

Input lag - do you just mean actual wi-fi lag? If so, that still depends on yourself and your opponent, but the higher you get the better the connections get.

>Who do you main?
Snake
Ness and Game and watch
nobody, but i´ve been thinking about picking up yoshi
Nerf hero

Attached: 1564967702161.gif (320x284, 1.15M)

i honestly can live with some stutters and hanging once in a while but its always mental whiplash when i switch from offline to online when it comes to the delay between button press and action. a while back i remember thinking i was getting kinda okay after being consistent with beating lvl9s and then realizing that the timing in online with anticipating input delay is basically a separate game

This is your brain on Yea Forums

>mains
ROB and Lemmy

>worst match-ups
Link, Young Link, Samus, Dark Samus, and some others I’m surely forgetting.

>trying to learn
Simon or Richter. Both are incredibly fun, but I can’t git gud as them no matter how hard I try.

>Buff/Nerf Dreams
Dedede and K. Rool buffs, as I want to play Dedede more but he’s too shit in this game. Other than that I want the same as everyone else wants for nerfs of other characters. Hero, Joker, etc.

>cheap
Leaves him open as hell. Git gud.

shut the fuck up newfag

Level 9s are not, and have never been, any sort of good practice for anything.

>Pac and Dedede
>Any smart Shulk because nair and fair are stupid as hell
>Wanna get back into DH (played him in 4) and Wario
>Can't say I really have much. Remove the active hitbox on Hydrant so people can't just run up and counter it when it's sitting there is the only thing I can think of

Attached: f45fe6c75de1067a0b27caa20908ef8a.png (141x131, 8K)

>Who do you main?
Kirby and Hero as my secondary
>What is your worst matchup?
Everyone for my first main, no one for my second. it used to be snake and Joker before I learned how to get GROOVY and spam top deck
No one right now. I'm quite comfortable.
Kirby gets buffed to Brawl Meta Knight-tier

>Fox
>Marth
>Fox
>Patch culture is retarded

are any cpus in general any good practice? i think i get what youre saying with the fact that lvl9s have inhuman bullshit you'd never encounter from a real player but also 8s and below are kinda easy

No, maaaybe Amiibo but probably not. Any human, even if they're laggy, is better practice than a CPU. Against CPUs you get really bad habits like how they just have a certain percent chance to walk into an awful fully charged smash or whatever. If you want to single-player train, practice movement in Training.

Go Yea Forumsack faggot

You're both newfags that probably came with the fappening. Stop posting.

>Who do you main?
Yoshi
Other Yoshis, unironically
I played Toon Link, Roy, and Mr. Game & Watch in past games and am trying to get them on the level of my Yoshi. I keep going back and forth with characters I want to pick up, so I won't list any.
It would be nice for every fighter's moves to actually connect as they're supposed to. I don't have a problem with my fighters, but there are plenty of videos with weird shit happening. Yoshi's side smash being changed in 4.0 is fine, I didn't realize how unfair it was. Players couldn't grab you from the front as you charged it. Yoshi is fine as he is now, but I'd like G&W's forward air bomb to not vanish after it is hit by literally anything.

Attached: 2EAE0976_2313_408C_88D5_4D9237F76FBF.jpg (847x670, 109K)

that sounds about right. anyway for online if rulesets are working better than before maybe I'll make another attempt to play. still its obnoxious theyre doubling down and not bringing back some version of for glory to guarantee some kind of not gimmicky settings

Kek

Greninja. Sometimes Pac-man and DaCunt.
Pichu/Pikachu simply out of speed, competent-Zelda for being Rosalina 2.0.
Mario, Samus, Villager, Isabelle and MAYBE Snake. Also adjusting to C. Falcon's changes. Banjo is a definite once he comes out.
Honestly unless something is Hoo-Ha tier or fatally-nerfs a character I play, I'm not too bothered by nerfs/buffs.

I jack off to it but I don't subscribe to the retarded culture

Attached: 1547169741044.png (1270x1270, 911K)

There's barely any ruleset-breaking now, matchmaking heavily prefers your ruleset.

That said, your best practice will always be at a local, so maybe look into that.

>shulk
>snake
>trying to relearn roy, mained him in sm4sh
>nerf lucina, wolf, pikachu, palutena, and joker. these characters blatantly need nerfs they arent getting

im way too casual for that m8, if online looks better I'd be playing like maybe 1-2 times a week. but yeah if i were to actually wanna get real practice that would be the move

>little mac, megaman

>cloud

>DK

>little mac snaps to ledge. i have no problem getting back to stage generally but ive had several instances where ill literally punch an opponent waiting for a ledgeguard with rising uppercut and still not actually grab ledge. also megaman getting killpower back from aerials

kill yourself

>Who do you main?
Ridley
tie between peach and Cloud
Wii Fit Trainer
I just want Ridley's skewer to pierce shields.

Attached: 142176235245245 ridley.png (1000x1000, 463K)

How the hell do you struggle with Lucina? Literally the simplest character to do well with in the game.

How the fuck do you play richter/simon?

i never said it was a bad move. I think its great. Its just the ridleys that litterally jump off stage and do this in neutral and pray i jump into it. Fucking why.

>Make ROB's down throw bury last longer, it's literally the weakest bury effect in the game for no visible reason

No that'd be WFT's 3rd jab bury

>Have to get all 3 jabs in
>opponents fall out all the time
>WFT's wierd hitboxes make it to where a follow-up FSmash or Ftilt will just wiff randomly
>Can do a dtilt, but will be too slow if they're a good masher
>running two steps forward then up smashing works, but is also a slow option
>A lot of times it's just a matter of throwing out an arial and hopping you read their direction

Rob has a garunteed bury after a grab and he's positioned perfectly over the opponent.

His options are uptilt, upsmash, or Upair depending on percent.

Then you’re not a furry. You just like ass and titties no matter where they are.

projectile spam and forward/up tilt if they get too close

Ok but how do I play them WELL

Projectile spam, forward tilt + up tilt if are close, down tilt to make space

>Little Mac
>DK, Roy, ZSS
>Doc and Simon
There's a lot of buffs that I fucking want for him.
>Side B reset when hit in the air.
No fucking reason this doesn't apply to him when every other character has it.
>Neutral B breaking shields instantly when fully charged
I think the move is a lot better in this and isn't utilized enough. It could be a better tool for forcing approaches if it could effectively threaten shields.
>Nair to Up-B confirm on the entire cast
>More consistent down-tilt to KO punch
>Give him back the dreamland express
The most useful buff he could have gotten and they take it away because the balance team is retarded
>Make up-tilt more consistent and have it combo into itself and up-special
Nobody should be punished for landing an attack. It's ridiculous that practically everyone can just nair out of it.

Attached: 1524987978138.png (765x800, 475K)

Ice climbers
ZONERS
Game and watch for zoners
Make nana smarter and make icies side b snap to ledge

Attached: 6cd6a7af65b411957242247a3a6a23f04353e152.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

>Who do you main?
A trio of Kirby, Ness, and Joker.
I can't handle Ganondorf at all. I've been getting better at it but I still get Doryah'd.
Still picking up Hero even though I think I have a solid grasp on him I doubt myself. Also trying to learn Meta Knight and I have some interest in Luigi.
Joker's gun deals .3 more percent.

Ridley command grab is not hard to deal with at all. It's a horizontal lunge that's easily telegraphed. Fuck Bowser's command grab though. It's hard to do much about it if you have to get up close and it kills from top platforms pretty easily.

>pikachu and joker
>hero and isabelle
>pokemon trainer and game & watch
>squirtle buff and hero nerf, make it more rare to hit crits

Kirby
Belmonts/Any flavor of Link
No one at the moment
Buff: Kirby's inhale and exhale. Its really inconsistent on what it can and can't inhale. Match the startup time (not sure if that's the right phrase) with Dedede and maybe allow more projectiles to be exhaled instead of swallowed. Example are larger than normal projectiles like the Lloid Rocket, Blunderbuss and clown cannon to name a few. Seems more like you're asking to get punished inhaling anything that's not the actual character.
Nerf: Reduce the amount of damage or knock by Joker's counter. Its already spammable since it has no cool down in place like Bayonetta's witch time, at least not make it something that can destroy at super low percents. Fix G&W's up B. Shit comes out fast as fuck and is really irritating to deal with and its all G&W players spam.

Attached: 1556383544737.jpg (1000x1140, 59K)

>Who do you main?
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!!
Ness and/or Wolf
Meta Knight
Fix MK's grab and back air pls

>complaining about PK fire
wanna know how I can tell your GSP is five digits

usually Isabelle~

Attached: cat slaughters rats.gif (440x250, 1.43M)

kill yourself 2016fugee

>Who do you main?
Little Mac
Kirby, and in general people who are better than me, i absolutely crumble under both
Hero, Simon, Isabelle, and/or Cloud, can't choose
ivysaur isn't nerfed enough

Attached: mac cheers.png (500x463, 359K)