Other urls found in this thread:

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully bankrupcy.

Iceborne

sfv 2

why :(

Great games

Anyone else playing Teppen? I usually hate card games and mobile games, but I'm enjoying this one so far. Will probably drop it sooner rather than later though.

Keep being the fucking GOATS bud.

Hopefully good looking games. Not that RE2make and DMC5 shite.

They didn't make that. That's why it looks good.

RE8, MMX9, RE3make, SF6, Dragon's Dogma 2, MHW2, & DMC6 in the next ~4 years. Maybe a revival of some other franchise.

I'm enjoying it but I am waiting for the new set mostly. Chun and Jill are mediocre so I hope they get new support.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-172108.jpg (1023x1020, 579K)

I wonder if they'll ever make a BoF game again now that they seem to have finally realized what people want from their IPs.
Do the important people that worked of BoF games and Last Ranker even work for Capcom anymore? I know the concept artist and art director went freelance but he has been working for Capcom again for DMC5.

fpbp
Fuck crapcom and fuck crapcom shills

Attached: crapcom5573.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Ladies Night
Viewtiful Joe 3

POWER STONE 3

They can shill all they want. They're better than your favourite company.
Who owns clover IPs?

Resident Evil 8 I hope, or a cool revival of an older franchise

But Capcom have genuinely been good lately. That's not exactly a controversial opinion. In fact it's the exact opposite.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2

Attached: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Toyline.png (712x1674, 1.5M)

Piss off. Capcom are the only third party developer that has a variety of IPs to rival the first parties.

MHW did too well for that.

selling their fighting game ips to arcsys

Resident Evil 8 or some new RE game
Dragon's Dogma 2 in a couple years
A new Street Fighter when next gen consoles come out
More Monster Hunter
Remake of another fan favorite game
Some more Megqman
Dino Crisis maybe.

Attached: 6dfc0f3.jpg (640x900, 91K)

ARCSYS?!?!

Attached: file.png (647x740, 167K)

And DMCV and REmake 2

Seek help.

Ace Attorney 7, please

Street Fighter 6 is an inevitability in a couple years, but I'd really like to see a retro fighting game revival. Vampire or Rival Schools.

If Itsuno gets his way he'll follow up Dragon's Dogma 2 with Rival Schools 3.

WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GOOD GAMES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP

CAPCOM ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE

Attached: chrome_2019-08-15_09-52-08.png (655x628, 561K)

Well no, they're winning now because they unfucked the state they were in from 2012-2017 (and to a lesser extent 2009 to 2011 bit there was some good in there).

One of the worst potential rosters of all time.

>Rehash Evil 2
>Button Masher 5
>Sponge Hunter: World
>Grind Fighter V : Ads with Maximum Jewing Edition
Fucking good games

Only bad thing is their fighting game division. Like shit, 6 years now

rent free

seething

>buzzes

All of those but SFV are great games and SFV despite bad gameplay and DLC has some of the best newcomers in the series and great music at least. Also MM11 is one of the best games in the series.

how many frames of startup is considered reactable in general?

Hopefully remaking and continuing everything that isn't a fighting game, because that division is specifically retarded for some reason
REmake 3, MML3 (or X) maybe even Dino Crisis

Just how mad aren't the Nintenfags ITT?

Attached: capcomscore.jpg (1149x623, 154K)

Capcom redemption arc is over. It's only downhill from here on out.

Dilate.

REmake3 is a no brainer, but hopefully DD2.

also the fact that they continued to post profits even when all their games were bombing and consumers hated them

DD2 bleaze.

I'm hoping for Dragons Dogma 2. One of my favourites ever. Long time Capcom fan.

Ace Attorney 7 please

Iceborne is looking great.
Ryozo is only beginning to develop the fightan division but i have doubts he'll not choose MH, his original responsibility over prioritizing fightan

Dragon's Dogma 2 better be soon.

Attached: the day vee got BTFO.jpg (1920x1079, 460K)

Whatever Shinsekai is

I'd like the renaissance to hit their fighting games. A proper MvC4 would be cool. Unlikely, but cool.

>Who owns clover IPs?
Capcom

Collab with Hideki Kamiya to do DMC1 Remake on the RE Engine

Attached: Devil-may-cry-phantom.jpg (640x480, 58K)

REmake 2, sure. DMC5? Lol

Curious to see how they'll take Resident Evil 8. 7 almost felt like a indie experiment due to the boom in VR that actually worked. Now that no one gives a shit about it anymore, maybe they won't restrict the game's design around VR so much. And I loved the game, even if it feels more like a spinoff than a main game.

I wouldn't mind a FPS sequel or another departure in design (As long as it's well thought out) since REmake 3 will carry the more traditional TPS angle.

I feel I can put DMC to rest after 5. A lady/Trish spinoff would be cool, though.

I'm excited for whatever Itsuno will make. I feel he's a director who will never make a bad game, regardless of genre.

based

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

Someone redpill me on how MHW sold that much
Is it black magic?

RE Outbreak HD

Attached: file.png (957x253, 42K)

>Ryozo is only beginning to develop the fightan division but i have doubts he'll not choose MH, his original responsibility over prioritizing fightan
It will really depend if he will be just more on the administration and paperwork side of things or if he will be more hands on, if he's the former he'll probably still work on MH

Overpriced Switch ports until PS5/Scarlet arrive

Attached: RE5-6-Switch_07-16-19_Triple-Pack.jpg (507x820, 140K)

No you're just stupid. Monster Hunter has been a handheld franchise since mid 6th gen. World was the first full fledged console MH in over a decade with streamlined mechanics. It was a recipe for success because MH was always that series of "i would try it if it was on console".

God Hand 2 with MT framework.
A brand new, original AAA game for a fucking change with RE engine.
A PG collaboration
Dino Crisis remake with RE engine

He's also the producer of Teppen on Capcom's side.
>month 1 meta is Nerg decks
>month 2 meta is Rathalos decks
Hmmmmmm

Attached: 1560174149397.png (312x369, 237K)

It's still a fucking niche game that i'd expect to have fallen off the charts like a year ago
How's the shit still standing on steam top userbase with MH core gameplay loop being denied by western audiences all those years ago

Keep making all the shit they currently make with the same or higher quality, and please for the love of god stop fucking up Megaman games, like hell they are retarded when it is about Megaman.

Also please buy Disgaea because NIS is dying and I don't want to see the franchise dying with it.

It was the perfect storm, mainly three things contributed to it's record:
1 - The only other "big" game that released close to it was DBFZ, but DBFZ didn't had much staying power, so it released right at the time people were moving from DBFZ and looking for the next thing
2 - Strong staying power combined with the fact that after it's release there were three months of nothing big or interesting releasing
3 - Destiny 2 bleeding players like crazy, even content creators were jumping from D2 to MHW

>Niche
>Over 10 million sales

Your perception of success has been completely fucked by AAA business talk. The game was never "denied" by western audiences, they never paid much attention to it because it was on a handheld system despite the fact that it looked perfect for a home console. This is just Capcom answering that.

>People are this quick to forgive Capcom after a lucky stroke of good games
Redemption arcs don't exist. Companies go through ups and downs through their lifetime, and Capcom is in an upwards point right now.

...But if you pay attention to some of the other shit, like their mobile shit, incredibly overpriced Switch ports and this fucking thing in pic related, Jew Capcom still exists and will come out in full force sometime in the future.
Enjoy this upward turn while it lasts

Attached: 200DORRUS.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Teppen
I still can't forget about that interview he gave last year boasting about Capcom's "next surprising title"

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS YOU LIKE, HATE THIS COMPANY BECAUSE OF SHIT SWITCH PORTS OF GAMES YOU BOUGHT WHEN IT MADE SENSE

Their mobileshit is almost nonexistence because they keep bleeding money every time they try something, you switch dumbshit.

>Console war tard tries to make it all about Switch
You gonna post a wojak next

>Teppen

Retarded name, amazing titty/ass art.

As much as i love Ryozo because he basically made MH immune to all of Capcom's internal jewery and Inafune's influences, he's basically being overburdened with responsibility lately due to MHW's success.
I only pray this doesn't backfire with all the work they've been putting on him lately

Even Capcom's shills can't defend their shitty switch ports, lol

>Console war tard tries to make it all about Switch

I couldn't care less about console wars, you fucking idiot. And being able to read text that's not green would be a pretty good way to realize there's more reasons why that retarded post was wrong.

>I couldn't care less about console wars
>focuses all on the mention of the Switch sending him into a fit of rage
I know a console war tard when i see one

For someone harping about how it's all about console wars like a retard, you do a pretty good job at talking only about console wars and nothing else.

>no u
Didn't even mention the 200 dollar ROM dump controller lmao, its clearly the evil boogeyman Switchfags

I don't think it's that. It isn't developed by Capcom.

Capcom has had a massive initiative towards faster and cheaper in-house development.

Every RE engine game having photorealistic graphics is a deliberate choice since it allows them to cut down on the workload to create HD assets. They basically have two "big" games every year like REmake2 and DMC5. They're also aiming to utilize older more forgotten IP's with ports and lower budget titles. Such as DMC1 for Switch and Megaman 11.

Pic related is pretty believable (No, a new Viewtiful Joe and Dino Crisis isn't that far fetched, especially if the former is a low budget title and the latter uses the RE engine and REmake2 as a base). If DMC5 DLC gets announced at Gamescom we'll know if it's bullshit or not.

Attached: Capcom leak.jpg (1635x523, 130K)

if you believe this image, I have a bridge to sell you

I seriously doubt Dragon's Dogma will be made with RE engine. MT Framework wasn't made for open world games and it suffered for it, since RE engine also isn't optimized for open world shit, they'll probably use Unreal Engine. Or maybe the improved MTframework engine that MH World uses.

I just don't want so much photogrammetry in Capcom's games.

Darkstalkers

You're a complete fucking Reject Faggot. The Nintendo Switch Fucks your Retard Mom and gets payed for it

Attached: 1280x720-r2Y.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

GIVE FUCKING ACE ATTORNEY 7 YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565758759882.gif (260x194, 934K)

You already have like 3 times as many games as you should.

Capcom themselves said that RE7 selling for 3m units already paid for the game and the development of the engine. RE Engine was made to save them money, even if it is ugly. That's how good the jewery is at Capcom.

Attached: gooby.png (480x360, 220K)

Hopefully being bought by Nintendo so they can bring shit like Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, and Mega Man Legends back.

did megaman11 do well?

They didn't mention numbers but said it sold pretty well.

AA Investigations remaster, hopefully

considering Capcom's ass Switch support and Nintendo dropping distribution for Capcom's games in Europe the two are not on good terms right now

It didn't sell a million since it's not on their platinum list, at least.

>They didn't mention numbers but said it sold pretty well.

Didn't sell a million but it was clearly a lower budget title and capcom said it turned a profit.

It sold 870k, they did give numbers a while back. They haven't updated them in a few months, but it's less than a million. X Legacy Collection sold over 900k.

I wish, Capcom has the tendency of leaving open some storylines only to never explore it again
>We still don't know what GavĂ­n black locks hide
>Apollo still doesnt know who are his mother and sister
>we still don't know what happend to Gumshoe/Francisca/Godot/Iris
Etc. Fuck Capcom for blue balls this hard

Attached: 1565791819493.png (256x175, 35K)

It did like 800k or something. Capcom released the numbers 6 months ago or something. Honestly ridiculous how well it sold.

DDO being taken down gives me hope that Itsuno is gearing up for a DD2, but Capcom as a whole has so many IPs that I love that I'd be happy with almost anything.

That's actually pretty good. The original megaman collection did it a million and it's on the Platinum list. For a budget title, hedging a million should be pretty good, hopefully.

Megaman
maybe

What's their big game for Q1 2020?
Do they even have one?

They could announce one at Gamescom, TGS, or the game awards. Currently they have nothing beyond Iceborne next month.

They said no new games for this fiscal year.

DMC2 digital only for Switch

mario

Capcom is the opposite. Other than a brief downward spiral they've been among my favourites since the early 90s.

iceborne PC hopefully...

They just started being good again, we gotta ride this out idiot.

Dino fucking Crisis

>MHW2

Attached: luigi.jpg (1440x1292, 218K)

Final Fight 4 for PS5

BASED
cant wait for them to get bought out by sony like marvel and disney

I don't think it'll be called World 2 but it will be the next main MH game that follows in its footsteps, and it won't have a number.

I feel like Final Fight has gotten too much story content via Street Fighter to not get a new game. Combine that with Capcom being willing to greenlight lower-budget revivals and beat-em-ups making a small comeback, I could see it. Mayor Cody, Police Chief Lucia, & Bushinryu Master Guy try to stop a full-scale takeover of Metro City; all the bosses from the old games that got into SF return and have all their new moves added to their repetoire, but so do the playable characters. Throw in some Slam Masters references for the hell of it. Unlockable Old Man Haggar, Foxy Grandpa Zeku, maybe one or more of the bosses as a playable character, and Ryu because why the fuck not.

This. Or even 4-6 trilogy on Switch

Hopefully a new okami or dragons dogma

I just want AA to end. Those teams deserve to make new IP, especially Takumi

AA doesn't have to end, it just can be rebooted. Shit's cheap as fuck to make and people will buy it. AJ was bogged down by needing a connection to the trilogy. Something fresh (and localized) like DGS would probably fare better

more collections and remasters. RE2 an Dmc5 took years so they'll probably want to keep working on bigger projects in the background while pushing out more ports in mean time.

DORAGONO DOGUMA TSU

I don't see any new directions they can take the series without losing the core identity of AA. They have told almost all stories they can with their characters, and are already starting to run out of plot points and reusing older ones. They have done everything; new protags, new backstories, time skip, new era, new countries, new rivals, new assistants, new judges, in court, out of court, playing as the rival, new gimmicks, parental stories, mentor stories, succession stories, revolution stories, bringing back older characters, fan service, basically everything. They would have to change AA drastically if they want to keep it intetesting, which can result in the series becoming a parody of itself (which it has already in my opinion) or the series not staying true to its roots RE-style. Or they could increase the budget of the series and make AA into something like Judge Eyes, but that defeats the easy profit purpose of the AA series.