Well Yea Forums, was I a bad game?

Well Yea Forums, was I a bad game?

Attached: Paper jam bros.jpg (1600x800, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjG_U1MgEPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Up till then every M&L game was at least worth playing.

Nope. Probably some of the best bosses I've ever seen in a JRPG and shits all over the Paper mario "games".

I couldn't bring myself to finish it though because I had real games to play.

You’re like Sticker Star

Not as bad as everyone says but still probably the least interesting entries in your series

Um what?
youtube.com/watch?v=mjG_U1MgEPo

You were good and fun and absolutely way better than whatever Sticker Star was

Eh, I'd say average. Nowhere near as good as the original games in both series, but also nowhere near as bad as sticker star and color splash

Sticker Star was as bad as everyone saids it was. It rightfully deserved. Super Paper Mario was the one that is still a solid game that got hate

SPM is shit and relishes in wasting your fucking time with monotonous tasks.

Sticker Star is nowhere near that bad; it's almost like an actual game. And that's the nicest thing I have to say about sticker star.

I want to play it but ever since the Switch came out I can't bring myself to play on the tiny shitty screen of the 3DS.

>it's almost like an actual game

You have never played Sticker Star and you're baiting. Stop posting.

I beat the first boss, so I probably played longer than anyone else on Yea Forums.

Not bad, but not good either. You're the worst M&L game, but overall still an okay game.

Gameplay was the most fun of the series but the story and world were the most boring. Could've been so much more.

The only M&L i couldn't bother finishing.

Not bad but not nearly what it could’ve and should’ve been

Not really, they nailed the gameplay in this one. Satisfying attacks, very fun bosses and a good ost as always. There isn't anything wrong with the writing either.
Worldbuilding and story is the same bland non-existent flavor as Sticker Star sadly, but iirc that's due to the Paper Mario side of things and the weird treatment it gets.
Hopefully for the next M&L game they get free reign on the story side of things. They ironed out all of the things that dragged down Dream Team so if they just keep this up the next game should be pretty good.

>the next M&L game

user...

Gonna play the game today, so who knows?

Still better then TTYD.

It has some really fucking good and satisfying gameplay. It's just the lack of characters and story that drags it down a lot. It's nowhere near comparable to the trainwrecks that are Color Splash and Sticker Star.

I thought it was cute. The paper Mario gimmick is amusing. Toad hunting was fucking awful though.

SPM shouldn’t even be considered a Paper Mario game

Honestly in my mind it’s own seperate category of the Mario Pixel series

Sticker Star has decent gameplay and they tried to prevent the player trivialise the battle system like you can in Paper Mario and TTYD but it makes it worse

Paper Jam is fun but also easy to trivialise with the EXP boost cards

At least you're not Partners in Time which is 100% only liked/defended because of nostaligiafaggotry.

I think you mean Bowser's Inside Story.

No, the bosses were fun and the new moves gave it a more "platformy" feel, playing the ice world brought me back to playing "snowmans land" in sm64ds.

The changes that they made would only would work as a one-off though and paper mario crossover was lost potential. The minigames implementations had pros and cons.