Are you excited for Riot's new fighting game?

Are you excited for Riot's new fighting game?

I know I am

Attached: ann.png (640x1060, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hvYUPIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably not even going to be League of Legends related at all.

It'll be flavor of the month when it comes out then people are going to drop it as soon as they realize they can't blame their teammates.

A league fighter has so much potential considering the characters, lore etc. are already there.

Ok so what's a given

>Game will have QWER specials with cooldowns, ultimates will be the hyperflash, and they will likely help with neutral rather than be meter dumps, because a LoL characters ultimate usually defines their whole playstyle
>Game might be f2p/Killer Instinct model

Cool things they could do
>Meter will be Mana with regular mp bar mechanics, creating unique resource management and could make or break the game
>Items implemented somehow, that you pick before or during a March. The game could try to do SFxTekken gems right, or fail miserably
>could be team based
>Imagine if it allows multiple players to be on the same team

Here's to hoping

This. Also, please let it be an mmo.

Unless it involves punching Katie Kaos in the face I don't care

>File: ann.png
stopped reading there and closed thread. opened thread again to post this.

>expecting a good game from riot
>expecting proper balance from riot
Look at the intense shit balance from tft. Look at the champion copy-paste shit they do in lol. Do you really expect the game to be anything else than shit?

Attached: 1560680677656.jpg (578x605, 28K)

>hate fighing games
>find that one fighting game that the fighting game autistic kid doesn't play
>gather up the boys
>this should be fun
>its autistic kid's turn
>he wipes the floor everyone
>"hey buddy, you wanna explain yourself?"
>"i played the prequel game for years"
And that's when I learned every fighting game is the same and gay.

Attached: RcvqnLJ.jpg (334x319, 29K)

Riot isn't developing it, its the team who did Rising Thunder

and balance doesn't really matter in a fighting game, as long as its fun

INB4 BALANCE DOES MATTER

all fighting games have a S-tier who shits on everyone, but the beauty of fighting games is getting those lower characters able to beat the high tiers, and its incredibly satisfying

the most current fighting games have S tiers

>Genjuro (Samurai Shodown)
>Devil Jin (Tekken 7)
>Cassie Cage (MK11) (I think, the patch the game every week so i might be wrong)
>Fox (Melee) (lol not a fighting game)
etc...

i am excited for Radiant Entertainment's new Rising Thunder clone.

Hopefully it'll have Yordles.

Attached: trist.jpg (616x800, 70K)

Give me source brother

>every fighting game is the same
not really. while the core concepts of neutral apply to every fighting game, each game has more mechanics on top of that that differ the games from one another. saying all fighting games are the same is like saying Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is literally Dune 2000 because both of them have basebuilding and army commanding and multiplayer modes.

imgur.com/a/hvYUPIL
A ban for a lewd my comrade.

Lmao that's so fucking wrong retard

that's like saying every fps is the same because someone will whoop your crybabby ass in any of them because he's mastered the core mechanics of the genre

Post Annie Lewds!

S-tiers are an oversight, not something that "makes fighting games fun". Look at brawl's metaknight and tell me with a straight face that the game is better thanks to him.

And if you know about riot, they never balance in that way anyway. They will make everything feel watered down and if something is slightly exciting or does something different, they will nerf it in some way until it falls in line with the rest. And I doubt a team belonging to riot will not behave like riot.

>futa

Attached: brocknod.gif (222x240, 259K)

If Jax and fiora aren't OP I will hehe riot

>the team who did Rising Thunder
Holy fuck I completely forgot that Riot bought them out, I'm actually a bit excited then. RT seemed really neat.

If it plays anything like Rising Thunder then it's dead on arrival.

this

Thanks user, based

The futa just makes it better

Atleast it will be better than Fantasy Strike lmao

how retarded can you be? How the fuck isn't Riot basing the fighting game on their only popular IP?

I always thought one of the main reasons league was worse than dota was because the developers weren't retarded enough to stoop to dumb bullshit character designs like a little shitstain kid sorcerer but look at what we got last season

I really liked Rising Thunder so I'm hopeful, but not overly so. I am shit at fighting games after all.

Attached: get the drinks ready.png (1024x574, 1.05M)