I burned myself out again, don't feel like playing anything anymore...

I burned myself out again, don't feel like playing anything anymore. Just got out of the last long pause and now I'm back there. Fucking want kys myself.

Attached: dff7a147.png (318x355, 100K)

Usually, a new exciting game breaks me from that.

Life is not all about games you fuck.

Go live.

>Fucking want kys myself.
Do it then.

>Go live.

Attached: 1538073121884.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Then kys loser

Take a break, do something else. Find something to take your mind off things. Talk to someone you trust not on Yea Forums. Or at least go somewhere where people won't tell you to kys at the slightest provocation.

I have nothing but vidya in my life

>Talk to someone you trust not on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1555135029908.png (500x280, 111K)

Go outside

>Go outside

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 852K)

Go to bed and fap and listen to audiobooks

You heard me, there's people and shit to do there.

>shit to do there.
There's nothing to do there

There hasn't been anything exciting in years

Meanwhile, I have dozens of games I want to start up, let alone finish. Sucks to be you.

>Sucks to be you.
Yeah

Attached: 1538254933667.png (771x807, 1M)

Pathetic

pick up a productive hobby in the meantime, or start working out

I tried reading but that's boring as fuck.

To that I say you haven't found the right book for you. If you want something more self indulgent there's always fanfiction. If it gets you off your ass and away from your baseline "my life is shit" state of mind its probably worth a shot.

>To that I say you haven't found the right book for you
I don't think it's the books, I just don't like looking at long collumns of words.

There's a huge library of comics and shows online if you know where to look. I found that joining a martial arts class usually helps a bit.

shit you got ADHD

I watched bunch of movies during the last pause, now everything left is shit.
Sweet

>I burned myself out again, don't feel like playing anything anymore. Just got out of the last long pause and now I'm back there
having a well balanced life makes vidya more enjoyable

having a well balanced life is harder than it sounds

More like lazyness and chronic neet

Last timr i had that was kh3
Like literally only 1 game this year thats it
Life sucks dick

Ok let me go to the well balanced life station to buy myself one for a few bucks and be happy again :) thanks man

I didn't even finish kh2

Not my fault you don't do what you need to. And you most likely know what you need to do at this point.

What do i need to do?
I would sell my soul to be able to replay kh2 again but id also understand its not the same as in playing it when it just came out like i did

>What do i need to do?
not him, but surprisingly most people know what they need to do to have a better life. problem is most don't do anything in the end. you're probably aware of some shit you could do to improve your life,I mean, look at yourself in the mirror and try to reflect about what you can improve. and I'm not even talking about physical aspects only.

Look for a job? Iam a deadbeat with no future i have to do jobschooling again next month
Find a gf? Woman never liked me and i dont like them
Talk to people? I live in a small village in bumbfuck nowhere
Talk with friends? They are in their 20s too and barely have time

What else is there for me but vidya?

>what you can improve
But I don't want to improve

hey man, I'm just telling you what could be beneficial to you. nobody but you can find the best course of action to improve your life so that you don't think about kys over not having fun with a game (if you're OP). in any case, if you want to keep things as they are, then carry on.

>nobody but you can find the best course of action to improve your life
And I don't have any idea, or interest for that matter. I just game until it's time to die.

Okay thanks for nothing i guess? Youre acting like i didnt try to change shit for years and it would always end in the same way regardless with me being back at the start

You didnt tell me shit lol fuck off

Stop playing Vidya James and go start a business. That's the only game anyone gives a shit about in the real world.

>start a business
It ain't the 50s anymore

>I burned myself out again, don't feel like playing anything anymore.
The only way I could ever burn out on playing video games is if I played like 10 hours a day for a couple of weeks. Which is pretty much impossible once you have a job and other hobbies. You do have a job and other hobbies, right user?

No, it's better. You have the internet now.

>You do have a job and other hobbies, right user?
Does lurking Yea Forums count? If not, then no.

But I don't have anything to sell at this time and age. Back at the good old days you could put up a small magazine stand and make a living.

what did you play before you got burned out?

Final Fantasy IX. Played for 3 days ~14 hours everyday and now I'm dry as a bone.

play Final Fantasy X then, its even better if you play it with UNDUB patch

Maybe after/if I finish IX

Get some hobbies

Why didn't I think of that

Attached: Costanza_Boy.jpg (1450x1450, 408K)