TimeSplitters chads where you at?

techradar.com/news/timesplitters-is-coming-back-for-another-round-of-multiplayer-madness

Attached: tsfp.jpg (832x765, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H61EnUxwH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=8095WR0dxHs
youtube.com/watch?v=L-tzac1tz0A
thqnordic-investors.com/en/regulatory-press-releases/?releaseId=3384166
timesplitters.fandom.com/wiki/Farrah_Fun-Bunny
timesplitters.fandom.com/wiki/Gaston_Boucher
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5ggKnJFE0
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-14-thq-nordic-hires-timesplitters-co-creator-to-work-on-franchise-return
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably all died from waiting so long

I play the ninja monkey.

So there's two possibilities. One, it's a sequel, or two, it's a remake. Either way, it's not gonna have the risque character designs that the originals have. They'll get remodelled if they do remake it. I adore timesplitters but I can't see it working in today's shithole political climate.

I actually started to make a timesplitters ripoff that I was so sick of waiting for it to come on PC, Still gonna finish it and release it

wait, there is nothing in this that confirms the series is coming back, just that a dev that worked on it was hired by THQ LAST YEAR to plot out how the game might come back

>THQ
back to pol you fucktards

based

What is your favourite gamemode? For me it has to be Virus

I liked her design from the first game better, despite it being severely more low-poly.

Attached: !!!CortezBethMonkey.png (667x641, 378K)

>No super sexual characters
>Limited character roster expanded only via some kind of season/battle pass or as DLC
>No story mode
>no arcade mode
>no challenge mode
>Competitive e-sports focus
>no joke weapons
>no OG maps except in DLC pack a month or two after release
>Photorealism artstyle no stylised pseudo-comic stuff.
>No Jo-Beth Casey with SLUT on her chest

Yeah I'm thinking it's gonna be gay as hell

It was announced yesterday.

>hey user

Attached: imaweebnigger.jpg (300x270, 19K)

proofs?

it could be worse
>timesplitters battleroyal

Wrong. Steve Ellis has been working for Deep Silver for a mere two months. They are likely bringing David Doak onboard, too. They bought the rights to TimeSplitters in 2018.

Something to remember is that between Dambuster Studios and Sumo Nottingham, they have a fair number of TimeSplitters designers. Even people from the GoldenEye/Perfect Dark team.

Paul Mikell, Graeme Norgate, Karl Hilton, and now they have Ellis. And likely Doak.

I know they have people who worked on the games at their studio, but they HAVENT announced anything about a new fame or a sequel

Trilogy w online multiplayer to hold us over for new sequel pls

They'll one hundred percent have some form of elimination battleroyale mode. They actually did already have an elimination game mode if i remember right but it was based around lives and not Fortnite style.

Either way I'm gonna keep my expectations abyssmally low so that i'm not disappointed if it's a travesty that spits on long time fans. The only thing that could maybe save it is that the franchise is relatively old now so that the only people who even care are fans of the original trilogy so it gives them good incentive to not fuck it up so much.

Nice falseflag

>battleroyal with 6 lives per character
yeah they still might fuck it up in one way or another

yeah, another one i just thought of is customisable loadouts/characters or perks instead of actual different characters

or weapons skins

>it comes out
>it's everything Yea Forums wanted
>still dies in a week

it'll only die if they fuck it up, if its literally just the same game but for PC it will last for decades, especially with mods and custom maps

I doubt it, if it's a faithful sequel to the original 3 in most ways i'd play the shit out of it, we still occasionally play TS2 and future perfect at my house every now and then.

Right, that's why every multiplayer FPS Yea Forums wanks over lives on forever.

>timesplitters
>multiplayer
almost no one has played this game online, most people have just fucked around with bots, online multiplayer will save this game from obscurity

>I liked her design from the first game better,
that's her sister though

As much as I'd fucking love Timesplitters 4, I have a feeling all the sexy girls are going byebye. Yeah I know, "have sex," but the gratuitous cleavage and giant titties were part of the aesthetic. It'd be like getting rid of the monkey. Hoping they put out TS2/3 remasters at least.

wow what a slut!

Attached: youfirst.webm (889x500, 2.93M)

THE MOOSE IS LOOOOOOOSE

Attached: Deerhaunter.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Please, everyone played future perfect online.
Just because retards would rather refuse to play a game for a decade because it's not on their shitty DRM platform doesn't mean everyone else did

>but the gratuitous cleavage and giant titties were part of the aesthetic
for only the third game, 1 and 2 was more tame

sure they did, we all totally believe you

I had the games mixed up. is from the third game, is from the second game. They're the same character. Nonetheless, my initial opinion remains the same.

Attached: Ts2_screen002.jpg (640x448, 38K)

>2
There were a ton of titties in that game, maybe even more than 3.

there wasnt

It's this kind of humour i can't see them going for again. Can already see the kotaku headlines.

>Does the new Timesplitters stay too faithful to the sexism of the past titles?

IM HAVIN A BREAK HEEEUH

Off the top of my head:
>cathedral maidens
>that big titty cowgirl I forget the name of
>jo beth casey
>that jungle chick
>gretel
>that space chick from the planet x mission
>that one hindu goddess character
>viola
>that gang chick in the neo tokyo mission
>that chick that's with harry tipper

those dont count

I want a disclaimer before main screen with Cortez telling (((journalists))) to fuck off.

you don't count

That's been in development hell for 5years

it hasnt been in development at all, it took them 6 years to do literally nothing, but now all of a sudden they have a proper working game (that he wasnt even going to share) and only now are they deciding to remake the games in order instead of letting people do their own thing.

And you know what the worst thing will be?

>no cat racing

fucking finally

>multiplayer
gay, it'll be some trash online shit, i actually still have friends that i play ts2 and 3 with on the couch, i want more of their funny as fuck singleplayer with goldeneye-esque objectives n shit

>wants more boring ass singleplayer

Attached: 1497694013590.jpg (763x757, 41K)

oh boo hoo muh ad revenue

Attached: fuckyou.png (928x457, 427K)

>he doesnt have uBlock origin and nano defender combo

Attached: 1518193477854.gif (308x246, 917K)

>Dead Thread
>Dead Franchise

Dudes really have nostalgia goggles on with this series

The series was and still is the best FPS on console.

That's correct, but they will make a new announcement for a yet unknown game at Gamescom this year. I'm cautiously optimistic it's Timesplitters. I've been waiting for so long though, I'm not sure i can handle the disappointment if it's not Timesplitters.

Attached: 1560417448206.jpg (640x853, 92K)

So does ANYONE have proof that they are working on something?

When is gamescom? I kinda hope it isnt timesplitters because you just know they're gonna pozz it to the max and remove problematic depections of human females.

Next week, 20-24 of August. THQ doesn't seem particularly sensitive to SJW influence though, so I hope things will be alright. They could always release a pc version with mod support for big tiddies I suppose.

It really was

Attached: ghost-goggles.webm (734x489, 2.95M)

Aren't some dudes already making a remake? It's been a while since I heard anything about it.
Loved future perfect on GC btw.

You know you can play Timesplitters multiplayer right now. Dolphin has netplay. Why wait?

hell no, i was a late convert to timesplitters and console fps in general and i fucking love it, 2/3 and perfect dark are probably the best console exclusive fps games
even better with the dolphin hack that runs ts2/3 with mouselook, even if it is a little bit easy
>playing ts2 multiplayer drunk as fuck on an old version of pcsx2 so the audio gets seriously glitched the more the fight goes on and it eventually turns into some venetian snares shit
the best of times

>online
what's the fucking point if you can't strangle that dipshit that always chooses the fucking monkey with your controller cord?

Then what's the point in this new game?

>tfw you're probably Cortez's age now
>tfw too old for me anyway

Attached: 1559322559656.jpg (296x288, 21K)

i posted this and got some mosque shooter reply so i guess you get my opinion on whatever the fuck this is
zero point in this new game when you can play 2/3 in dolphin with mousehack

No, they have just been fucking about doing nothing for the past few years, there was some gay update video but they pretty much need a whole new team to even have any progress on it, theres only like 3 people on the TS rewind team right now

dont mind that faggot, EVERYONE wants to play timesplitters online, if you can get the game setup to work on dolphin i'll join.

half the games content is multiplayer, and im pretty sure people are sick of bots by now

God ts2/3 had such a great art style and animations, they still look fucking fantastic today (especially uprezzed) and that's mostly because of the extremely fluid and expressive cartoony models.

>half the games content is multiplayer,
The same could be said for call of duty but i've literally only ever played the singleplayer in every game in that entire franchise. I'm definitely an outlier though, I just fucking hate online multiplayer and the internet in general, part of why i've stuck with this place for so long despite hating what it's become.
Best time for timesplitters is after a nice bbq where everyone's drank too much, i also feel like the inhernetly unbalanced nature of it (once again, monkey) just doesn't work with the hyper-competitive autism daycare that is online multiplayer.

>hyper-competitive autism daycare that is online multiplayer.
so you've never played multiplayer games? you do know not everything has to be some faggot e-sports tier competitve tryhard shit. only modern multiplayer games force competitveness into multiplayer at every level
>dude monkey lmao
just kick his ass IRL or tell him to pick another character
>muh unbalance
everything in timesplitters is unbalanced

huh it only says they hired some dude to discuss the future of timesplitters

nowhere does it mention multiplayer

guy was hired last year so its old news

>In a recent press release, THQ Nordic revealed that the company has hired Steve Ellis, one of the original series' creators, "to help plot the future course for this franchise". In other words, TimeSplitters is definitely making a comeback.
noice

Attached: 1565688873215.png (512x512, 194K)

>mutt face

Flame Tag for me.

>Deep Silver
epic exclusivity here we come

Attached: 1538968676067.jpg (500x375, 14K)

I played a lot of CS and quake back in the day but yeah, I mostly avoid that shit, and you're deluding yourself if you think that shit wasn't hyper competitive, people used to use special configs to get the highest fps possible to gain some minor advantage. Punchups at dreamhack were a thing, you know.
I don't really get the rest of your post since you're literally saying what i'm saying, timesplitters is unbalanced fun for friends, not online shooter bullshit

it wasnt hyper competitive and you are a faggot
>its competitve because some autists set up their own competition!!!!
that doesnt make the game competitve, competitiveness comes from the players, NOT the game
>hurr durr you're agreeing with me
im not, timesplitters is unbalanced, doesnt mean that only you and your butt buddies should play it online play is perfectly fine because the only faggot competitive shit comes from redditors and people like you

>wants more amazing ass co-op
ftfy

if the coop doesnt let you have atleast 16 players then its going to be shit

You're not really making a good case that playing with you and various other incels/trannies on dolphin is going to be a chill and fun time. The fact you're arguing like this is evidence enough. Just because your butt budies are online doesn't change that. Also lmao if you think cs and quake weren't competitive.
TS coop kinda sucked shit since it'd teleport player 2 to player 1's location at infuriating moments.

>retard that hates multiplayer literally cannot comprehend how coop works and makes up excuses to hate on it too

No fucking way

>transcel with no friends hasn't actually played timesplitters coop
lol
it's not even like black ops 3 where you get teleported to cutscene locations, you just teleport close to player 1 because it's a fucking ps2 game and it can't handle you being too far apart
like how you and your dad are far apart
>doesn't even engage me on what i'm talking to him about and instead responds to a response to someone else
how are those implants working out

Cringe

"Remaster" FP and put it on pc
Clean up some of those legitimately dated menus, set up the new online.

Bam, day 1 buy from me.

FUCK THAT SHIT

>THQ Nordic
They havent released one single decent game

Attached: zPrIetr_d.jpg (640x853, 68K)

Probably true although THQ Nordic is one of the better devs going by how they make trannies seethe

I had started to think about the samething, but then i'm like doing it by myself would be nuts.

I feel like this article pops up every three to four years

not an argument but still lol, nice to see you go from earnest rage to complete resignation in a single post
nordic are a publisher lol

The hardest thing about it is trying to find the different time periods that work together but dont overlap too much, but I got that shit down, all im doing now is modelling the weapons/characters then working on the maps

Attached: Model45A2.jpg (1445x2009, 475K)

>nostalgia goggles
Sure you don't mean GHOST goggles?

Totally unrelated but does anyone remember that garbage fps about being a time traveller going to different historical battlefields with modern weapons? Wish someone would do that properly, was literally something I had dreams about as a kid, slaughtering normans at the battle of hastings with an m60.

I'd be excited if it were a new Timesplitters, but keep your expectations low user. At most expect a port of one of the original games, THQ Nordic only got the series back a year ago IIRC.
Plus Dambusters, the studio that has some ex TS devs, is working on Dead Island 2. They're probably going to announce that or SR5 instead.

GET DOWN!

yeah, Darkest of Days

That was it, I was hyped to play it since it was a fulfillment of a fantasy I've always had but it was executed so fucking badly. Even the ww1 sections of The Darkness were done better. I don't get why no one else has tried the premise, although mowing down knights with a modern rifle would probably end up being boring in practice since nothing would pose a real threat.
That era had some truly shitty but promising fps games, like legendary and that one about nazis winning ww2, which I guess at least got a somewhat competent version in the form of nu-wolfenstein. Funnily enough I think gamecock, who published legendary, ended up just rebranding as devolver and becoming successful.

A TSHD trilogy would be fine for me. As much as I'd love a TS4, I doubt it could be made well today.

hopefully they will allow us to play with the goldeneye aiming style

>Been doing this dialogue with a friend for 14 years straight.
Love this game and all the hours co-op fun it has given me.

people give the "video game industry" to much credit, why play in their lane, and by their rules.

if some nobodies can find a moderate audience and sell their product without compromise, why can't THQ, they aren't going to be in the same leauges as Electronic Arts or Activision, why bother.

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

Attached: hand.jpg (300x270, 9K)

For me it's Sentry Bot

Attached: corporal hart.jpg (1000x1164, 89K)

Attached: r107.png (158x319, 49K)

Hybrid Mutant

Reminder, if your answer to this is any form of monkey or robofish, you should kill yourself

Doak does VR stuff for science now but I'd bet he'd be a consultant. An announcement probably won't be for a few years but damn, talk about a turnaround for a franchise that had been considered dead and buried for over a decade. Is that fangame still happening?

whoever has the biggest tits, for extra padding against bullets

smart

no, thank my niece. its what she told me.
and obviously a 10 yr old is the most right thing when it comes to fictional breasts and their defensive abilities.

How many of the original people will be working on it?

With bots it will never die

bro the height meta though

>muh height meta
I bet you play as the shoal

>thread cant stay alive for more than a minute

no new game, just give me a 2 or future perfect HD

TD
Bricks only
Bots are all gingerbread man

why would you want any kind of """"remaster"""""? both are emulated perfectly fine and there's even a mouse-hack.

>emulated

get the fuck out of here PC fag

I've been hurt one too many times.
Any Timesplitters sequel will just be a shitty 2-gun ADS CoD clone.

Poor - the comment

Profligate - the post

>tfw shoal had a unique head to hit, making headshots bullshit to hit.

Snowman

Dinosaur reporting in. The time to split will come again lads!

Attached: dinosaur.gif (444x250, 636K)

I've always been partial to gretal, especially mk.1

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE LIKE A ROBOT
MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE LIKE A ROBOT
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL LIKE A ROBOT
SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT LIKE A ROBOT

I forget his name, but that Submarine level robot was my fav

Virus was always fun, I played a lot of Elimination too. Thief is a pretty good time too.

Did the console versions even have online? These games were always hipsters choice even though they literally couldnt compete with Halo.

Beating this fucker on Hard Mode might have been the most difficult thing in Story Mode.

hide in wall

See youtube.com/watch?v=H61EnUxwH9c

PS2/xbox had online for TS2 and TSFP, game cube doesnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=8095WR0dxHs
lol

>yes, I did jerk off to Harley Quinn as a kid, why do you ask

Attached: 445855-viola_concept.jpg (250x388, 16K)

nigger I own the original games, and I also own a Bloodbornestation, but why in the everloving fuck would you want a console hackjob remaster that additionally requires paid online?

I'd like to see another timesplitters but I just can't see how the borderline lewd characters and silly humour could be done these days.
are any of the original devs gonna be involved in this?

>the main menu theme is a real song
>and the in-game version is inferior
The shit you learn.

>I just can't see how the borderline lewd characters and silly humour could be done these days.
just port the characters you already have over? its not that hard

It's a sequel, that time travels back and becomes a bootstrap prequel.

Grandpa?

I love TimeSplitters but I have no hope for any return after the last one was canceled for too much content. If it happens it happens but I'm not holding my dick in preparation.

but that already happened in future perfect, it was both a sequel yet a prequel at the same time

Eat my laser
EAT IT

Why did they take out gestures from the character select in the second game?

As much as I love timesplitters you need to let it die. Nothing they can come up with will hold up. Just like rare. They're gone just let the shit rest.

the game is too good to let die

bump

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=L-tzac1tz0A

>that big titty cowgirl I forget the name of

Venus Starr.

>news of a new Timesplitters
>thread can barely hit 150 replies
this board has failed

Robot Louis Stevenson

I want timesplitters 2 ported to nintendo switch.

Hope my boy Harry Tipper comes back

this isnt new, its a year old, although this thread shouldnt be THIS dead

Edwina

Attached: Edwina.jpg (117x96, 3K)

>thread keeps slipping to page 15
Why do all the good threads die?

not enough info to get excited

Your mother hasnt shat out one decent bastard either.

In their defense, at least they didn't resort to Lootboxes/Surprise Mechanics to make money... Unless I'm proven wrong and one game by them had these gambling crap.

we could atleast try to play it online together over emulator or something, FP supports like 16 players

I really fucking hate how obvious it is that a modern Timesplitters game would have a bunch of lootboxes
Instead of getting a new character being part of the satisfaction of finally beating a hard challenge, you now get to pray you loot him at a 0.5% chance

>>remove problematic depections of human females
>they announce they're going to do this
>and have mega slutty robots and aliens instead

Development time/costs?

Post your favorite weapons. The Soviet Rifle has been very faithful to me.

Attached: soviet-rifle.jpg (310x247, 15K)

I'm excited about this but also really pessimistic, since its likely gonna be another lootbox fiasco again, i don't think i can handle the disapointment of one my favourite games if this happens.
they at least better have some damn good challenges like the cat racing one.

Attached: TS1_Challenge_4-C.png (1431x1080, 1.29M)

Wasn't Yea Forums loving ELEX when it came out?

As long as they dodge loot boxes, microtransactions and a battle royale mode, I think it'll deliver. They'd be fools not to make a new game without the Arcade Leagues and Challenges. But I do feel like we'll get an HD Collection of the trilogy before a new game to test the waters and see if the demand is real. Which, on the principle of being able to play TS1 with a control scheme that isn't complete ass alone, would be reason enough for me to want to buy it.

Attached: DBeTAqWdNQZWCOT-800x450-noPad.jpg (521x450, 59K)

why are you faggots so miserable and pessimistic?

new games are about money not fun.

honestly I wouldn't even mind battle royale mode, as long as it's just one mode out of many

Virus mode in Future Perfect, FPS multiplayer never got better than that

remakes/re-releases are always shit, you just KNOW they'll fuck with the smallest of things for no reason, biggest shit they're gonna pull is using the aiming style of FP instead of the style used in 1 and 2

you can play TS1 with M+KB just fine with a plugin

>M+KB
?

>As long as they dodge loot boxes, microtransactions
THQ stated recently stated they don't want to get into that so there is hope for this

Lmao kys

Oh, mouse and keyboard. Now I feel dumb.

What about all those other people that swore they would never do THING only to do it anyway after the games release?

>biggest shit they're gonna pull is using the aiming style of FP instead of the style used in 1 and 2
Good. Aiming in 1/2 was awful.

It was kino, anyone that says otherwise is a casualfag that used auto aim

>With THQ Nordic at the helm
FUCK, well it will be another Darksiders 3. Why the fuck is THQ Nordic buying a lot of game devs when they do not have the money to make aaa games.

Attached: gaming assbergers2.jpg (900x506, 141K)

>casual shitter that couldn't aim

Attached: 1453406114765.png (636x318, 220K)

>Jo-Beth Casey

Attached: 70s pimp.jpg (1280x1707, 325K)

>As an early teen I could beat the whole game on the hardest difficulty and do all the challenges
>aim was crazy good and fast
>go back and play as an adult
>can't hit shit despite being faster and more accurate than I used to be in other games
I've lost the touch

Attached: 1547411526636.jpg (540x473, 66K)

I'm here bro
>be at friends house with 8 people total
>playing TS2 on the gamecube for endless fun
>this was well over 16 years ago

I missed those times man. Hope this Timesplitters ends up being just as fun

>tfw there will be an official custom game server
>tfw you can share your created maps online
>tfw you can share your game modes online
>tfw you'll be able to play online at all
>tfw online leaderboards for challenges
>tfw you can finally unlock shit again in a fucking video game by earning it and not just sinking hours into it
>tfw everyone picks monkey
>tfw everyone picks robofish
>tfw no jump button
>tfw planting proximity mines all over the bag area
>tfw over 19385 playable characters
>tfw co-op online
>tfw bots

Attached: 1555591021533.gif (290x240, 1021K)

because they're buying AA game devs and AAA games are shit

>Why the fuck is THQ Nordic buying a lot of game devs when they do not have the money to make aaa games.
Its not that they WANT to make those games its that they want to horde them, just like nightdive, its literally a bunch of whos clinging onto great games as some sort of badge of honor even though they didnt make it and will never make a good sequel

sup lmao

how did you turn out

BRICK MISSION

Attached: 1553682942423.gif (450x450, 866K)

I liked assault a lot, especially in future perfect
that shit was hard as fuck in TS2 though, I remember grinding that shit out over and over trying to beat it and when my friends came over it would be us vs the bots

So if it is a timesplitters re-release, how long do you think before someone mods in perfect dark/goldeneye content?

A month, at the longest.

time splitters 3 was my shit
soo many characters to play and they were so retarded it was just based af

Scrapyard Assault turns boys into men

>the soldiers from siberia take up 25 character slots in TS2 from the 128 characters total
Yikes

I could Silver it, but never Gold, and DEFINITELY not Platinum.

What was everybody’s favorite arcade mode to try and get platinum on? The infection mode always scared the shit out of me, especially when everyone else is on fire running at you at Mach 1

that shit was like a descent into hell

Assault or just standard Deathmatch. I'm a boring man.
[spoilder]Double Flare Gun on the ice stage in TS3 as the only weapon.[/spoiler]

I was kinda hoping seeing as it was a year since they bought the licence, they had been working on a port for modern systems or something.

>that one zombies pick animation is it falling over
based based based
also my main

So long as its on the switch I'll be fine with that. Grab it on PC when it comes to Steam

zombie monkeys scared the fuck out of me

>do I have red on meeee

Gladstone usually.

Which was the mission in TS2 that you couldn't get a platinum on if you already got a gold?

SO GASSED

All of them

IT'S

Attached: 1444870981_Surprise TP cortez.gif (720x405, 2.58M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

TIME TO SHIT

woah

> Last year Deep Silver acquired the much-loved TimeSplitters IP. We’re delighted to announce that one of the series’ creators, Steve Ellis, has joined us to help plot the future course for this franchise.
thqnordic-investors.com/en/regulatory-press-releases/?releaseId=3384166

How do you do online multiplayer on dolphin for this kind of thing?

Attached: ZPKWUJ6.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Attached: LinedShimmeringAmazondolphin-max-1mb.gif (380x214, 810K)

Attached: ggq17fjwk9g11.gif (320x180, 1.17M)

Man I played timesplitters future perfect for the first time this year. Saw the insane character roster and was like "jesus if this was modern day this would all be lootboxes, but then they would also make 5 recolorings to dilute the pool"

Why does Yea Forums love Future Perfect when 2 was so much better?

its actually very easy to platinum, all you need to do is take the armor, kill the sentry guns, then quickly run to the end, just dont kill any enemies because they'll just spawn infront of you with RPGS

you need everyone to have the same game version, same emulator version, same save data and then you can find out how to setup a room for netplay on youtube

Attached: assault.jpg (1920x1036, 322K)

Attached: soul.gif (400x282, 2.07M)

literally only because of aiming

yeah, the serious title free radical made (second sight) used the same artstyle and it didnt hurt the title at all.

you can run into the hole in hte wall he bursts from and hug the back wall, and he cannot touch you.

that said, killing him legitimately is insanely difficult. The shotguns slow reload is a killer when you just want to pump damage

They need to bring back human gun sounds

Attached: humanGunSounds.jpg (480x360, 15K)

the part where he talks with future cortez about the chip that gets him into the robot factory is amazing

she was coping, she'd totally fuck him if he stayed

Future Perfect has my favourite time travelling story in video games, I love all the silly things Cortez does with future/past versions of himself.

why is there so little porn of the female characters? even jo-beth only has a few good pics

more coherent storyline and final game of the series.

the mission system of 2 was better though. fuck the stealth section

i was kinda sad that all the timejumps were like 5 minute diversions although the ending did a lot to fix that

too old

bags of fun where if you get a silver it is impossible to get platinum

i have legit 100% perfected time in that level and could never get enough bags + 12 or something crazy f

>fuck the stealth section
you can bypass the entire thing by jumping off the platform and running to the sewers then hiding untill she comes then trail her

>too old
it is a shame good vidya girls dont get any art because faggots dont know the game even exists

i speedrun the game and that level is legit just run past everything for an easy plat. stopping to fight is how you lose health and die

desu a lot of this game is easier if you just move, including robot factory

thats 2 though.

Good taste. Nobody could catch me in capture the bag when we played the Disco level. I'm so hyped for this, it's my favorite fps franchise.

Attached: Ninja Monkey.jpg (2000x1500, 442K)

I miss her

What's the best way to play all TS games today? Which versions and emu?

Does the enviroment today even allow for a game like Timesplitters to exist? The characters, maps, and gamemodes are liable to become DLC, the fanservice and stereotyping is too offensive, and the gameplay isn't journalist level.

Attached: haibane1.gif (500x451, 675K)

One of the white Serbia dudes, idr.

she didnt die though

This. I have the games multiple times on gamecube and xbox. I own 1 on ps2. I don't want to emulate if I don't have to.

Does that mean I'm not allowed to miss her?

the only thing keeping games like timesplitters existing today is peoples fixation with the market and casuals, it doesnt matter if everyone else is making shit games with microtransactions, you just make your own and dont kike it up

yes

>Does the enviroment today even allow for a game like Timesplitters to exist?
Probably not, but if hordes of indie shit can get greenlit, then TS can too.

Doing the plat challenges in TS2 was fucking hard.

Smash ultimate pulled it off while still also having new entry characters AND dlc ones that haven't been in the game in the past. It's possible.

>turn on the Human Gun Sounds cheat
BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

Oh God. Can we get a TSFP PC port plz?

Attached: jo beth.png (598x900, 934K)

Attached: the_assassin_by_batshiz_d35g32v-fullview.jpg (900x603, 93K)

its weird how they ported second sight to PC while leaving TSFP console only .Even though Second sight was designed much more of a console game than TSFP

Imagine walking down the street and seeing this edgelady

Attached: Oh+god.+My+sides.+My+fucking+sides.+Funniest+_44503876b7bc50227c0601d6e1e474bd.jpg (800x800, 217K)

Posting some TS4 concept arts

Attached: 008_DTZ30za.jpg (2088x1511, 585K)

Imagine

Attached: eliminated_by_batshiz_d37yolq-fullview.jpg (900x603, 125K)

looks like some oddworld stuff

Crispin. It’s always been Crispin

>immune to flamethrower
Faggot

They had some cool Splitters designs

Attached: 101_Zw9C0zQ.jpg (900x900, 214K)

>Does the enviroment today even allow for a game like Timesplitters to exist?
No. It'll play like timesplitters but will unironically be soulless. Assuming it tries to be like old timesplitters with humour the "journalists" will pan it.

what were the splitters even?
because the concept for 4 makes it seem like they are some sort of shapeshifter race

the splitters are humans that have become mutated by timetravel

ah cool

Don't they explain it in FP? It's been too long since I've played the story mode. Like Crowe created them or something. TS4 seemed to have a ton of variants.
Completely forgot about that

Attached: 105_ruH08PX.jpg (3200x1400, 1.03M)

i hope games bring back the horror themed levels again

Crowe creates them as the next step in human evolution that lives forever

timesplitters.fandom.com/wiki/Farrah_Fun-Bunny

Been posting a bit too much of monsters, let's switch it up a little.

I hope so too, a lot of spooky stuff to be had

Ah, wasn't completely wrong then. He also mutates and fuses with a machine IIRC

Attached: 038_uMQOWdT.jpg (480x640, 54K)

What happened to the other Crowe anyway?

crowe doesnt exist anymore

Attached: 050_8H9CNqe.jpg (610x700, 107K)

I thought they were just cosmic horrors that hate time travel and appear whenever someone time travels somewhere to fuck people up or make sure time is "normal" idk

Is this legit?

>Is this legit?
its the story of future perfect, they go over it multiple times and you blow the timesplitters up before they are born

i jerked it WAY TOO MUCH to her
spilled like a gallon, fucking rabbit slut

Attached: 039_bJTYXLs.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I've played the story loads but i genuinely can't remember. Lots of memorable cutscenes but I can't remember the plot at all past the robot factory levels.

Really like this design. Hope they go for some nice Monster girl shit and keep the Gretel and R100 robots in.

based

That is the plot in the robot factory levels, and the two levels before them, anya explains the entire plot to you just before you erase the timesplitters from history

timesplitters.fandom.com/wiki/Gaston_Boucher
>zombie
hmmmm

Only in TS2 for me. I didn't like that they removed his flames in FP

Here, have some more. I'll see if I can find some robots.

Attached: 049_0HKruBX.jpg (1015x900, 216K)

hipfiring shotguns and flame tag in TS2 are fun as fuck but FP is just overall more well made

I hope someone remembers grown up Jo Beth's design.

Attached: 1534326740148158759.png (1600x900, 1.46M)

I can't imagine any modern game flipping from setting to setting like it did
I mean most don't even have levels

This setting looked real nice, let's hope it makes it.

Attached: 053_7lF1Tz6.jpg (1512x2160, 229K)

it just takes someone with passion and skill for their project to pull it off

Spaceman!

what are some interesting settings?

Can't find any Gretel or R100 so have these instead

Attached: 047_9IGdvyu.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Attached: 020_kA7Rm7x.jpg (480x640, 65K)

CORPORAL WHO?

>shirt says slut
>'what a slut!'
She was the reason I bought the game though.

Ok I have real question about these type of things.
So these days when they make games they always try to make it not sexist, not objectifying women, non homophobic and all that shit. Which obviously restricts free speech and makes things boring and shitty and it makes me hate the game.
But why do the devs do it? So what if some people who don't even play the game complain? What can they do to you? You just make the game the way you want and nobody can do anything about it. Why do the devs always cave in? I really don't understand. It doesn't impact the sales negatively from what I know. I don't understand.

Attached: 1540083912966.png (852x662, 682K)

Corporate and executive meddling. Even on the slimmest chance that it would improve sales, the publishers and execs can royally fuck you and subvert whatever intentions you had for your game design so they make their money, and they can meddle as much as they please because they're "in charge" by hierarchy of funding and corporate fuckery.

look if you want to take the sexy from the game i could care less
just make it fun gameplay and with some nice jokes like future perfect
i want to play with the monkey too

Attached: 1506214762814.png (180x170, 51K)

>But why do the devs do it?
They're faggots themselves, or they dont want to end up in some PR disaster that fucks with their (((investors))) if your indie you can do whatever you want, but alot of the people complaining about le leftists in muh vidya only want other people to make games for then and not make their own games

The corporate suits are scared shitless of offended people making a "boycott" or raising drama that could "damage the brand". They also want to see to the lowest common denominator without missing any large groups they could snag.

*couldnt care less

I'd like to keep everything that was in the game, but it's the right compromise. Have monkeys

Attached: 068_iesudH8.jpg (3508x2480, 2.63M)

sorry i got that wrong
i just want timesplitters back
playing with my bro in the map editing stuff was fucking great

Attached: 1879416.jpg (435x634, 47K)

I miss playing with bots and giving everyone flamethrowers

>I'M MEELLLTIIIINNG

So games without publishers that ruin your shit are safe from this? Because I'd like to make a game but seeing how people are too scared to upset retards with their games makes me think that there is a good reason.
So would I be safe legally to make a game where you murder niggers and jews since it's just artistic expression?

Attached: 1557047253180.jpg (1280x867, 83K)

It's most likely going to bomb and be forgotten again or they'll modernize it too much and alienate the original fans.

Most likely situation: Lazy remaster of previous games to gauge hype and interest for the series. Sells decently but does not produce the flagship sales they expect compared to a AAA shooter and the future budget for the sequel shrinks.

or

DLC everywhere with many feature and modes missing at launch and slowly being trickled in. Character roster is gutted and all lose unique stats and effects to appeal to competitive players and a Battle Royale mode is added at the cost of older modes being scrapped.

TimeSplitters is one of my favourite series and its vindicating to hear something concrete about the series future but I have no hope it will revitalize the series or anything.

AUGHHHHHHGHHHHH

its different depending where you're from, couldnt is for americans and could is for bongs

when the game comes to PC the map editor will be totally different

you can make whatever you want as long as you dont partner with someone, use a publisher and the dev tools or any shop can refuse to sell your game
>So would I be safe legally to make a game where you murder niggers and jews since it's just artistic expression?
theres nothing illegal about it at all, the only thing that will happen to you is a bunch of discord trannies getting mad

At this point I'm just hoping for a trilogy port with multiplayer. Time will tell.

Attached: 088_O4ErZQw.jpg (660x884, 150K)

No. It’s not. Could care less doesn’t make sense if you’re saying you could not give anymore of a shit about it

I mean, Hatred had you running around murdering innocent civilians in gratuitous violence with an adults-only rating, but after its five minutes of controversy everyone stopped giving a shit. Making a turbo-racist game would just get people to bitch about you and try to pull you from digital marketplaces (that is one thing to consider, whether a storefront would even host such a title which is the second major hurdle in that regard), but they cannot do anything about it if it doesn't break the law.

No one really complains about all the Russians, North Koreans, Muslims and brown people we shoot in the FPS market, but label a playable faction in multiplayer as Al-Qaeda and suddenly people want your head on a pike. But it doesn't break the law.

yes it is and could care less does make sense to a non american

>theres nothing illegal about it at all, the only thing that will happen to you is a bunch of discord trannies getting mad
You sure? Wouldn't people think it's hate propaganda or a game for nazis and then the government would get involved? Like that school shooter simulator. I personally think you should be able to make any kind of art.

>But it doesn't break the law.
Good to know.

Just to be clear I'm not trying to be some edgelord but I'd like to make a game where some kind of conflict happens and let's say white and black people get into a war and you're playing on the white side. Then let's say peace gets made or something. Pretty sure people would lose their minds over that because there would be a chapter where you literally murder niggers.

No wonder they’re brain dead then

>timesplitters 4 was canceled because it had too much content
never forget

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will happen to you unless you use some copyrighted material.
>will the goverment get involved?
no
>like that school shooter simulator?
that wasnt the goverment, that shit game only got taken off steam because it was a low effort asset flip, not because it was a school shooting game. Multiple nazi games have been made in the past and nothing happend,

Im sure of this because im making my own natsoc propoganda games

Attached: holohoax.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>tfw no jump button
I honestly dont know about this one, I never saw it as an outright better design choice. I guess it avoided spam, but there are plenty of alternatives (jump cooldown), and jumping does increase mobility in the level by a long shot.

I don't mind there not being a jump button, but fuck the bots constantly dodge rolling everywhere

having no jump changes the way levels are created and the way gameplay works at a fundamental level, adding it in would change the game completely, like how goldeneye source added a jump and you could just sit on some shitty ledge somewhere and pick people off

HOLY SHIT BROS I CAN´T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING, AT LAST WE FUCKING MADE IT, LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5ggKnJFE0

did you actually read the article? its not happening, no one has confirmed anything

THQ said last year they have plans for Timesplitters, and in the same announcement yesterday that confirmed a new Saints Row in the works and Dead Island 2 not being cancelled, they hired the co-creator of Timesplitters for the new TS game. They're working on something, they just don't want to show their cards yet.

Yes, holy fuck I need a roll button to combat this bullshit.

Just rerelease the trilogy THEN do whatever new thing so you don’t pull funds when it underperforms 750 million dollar projections.

yeah, they already said that LAST YEAR, and we know they're obviously working on something

I don't care for TS4, it's probably going to be soul-less
Just make TS1-3 remasters on the PC with online multiplayer.

>HD TS1-3 with the 1 assets getting some touch-ups to be more in line with its sequels
>more content, maybe not worthy of a 4, but at least some new stuff, added in as a DLC bonus

Rare fucking hated jumping in FPS games. Thought it looked stupid. So yes, completely intentional.

No. Just as is. Stop fucking with things.

they could atleast add in cut content and beta content and the ability to chose special characters like gasmask special or the neotokyo citizens

how about the halo treatment where it gets an updated look you can toggle with the press of a button

It’s been too long. Just rerelease the games, then do whatever gay bullshit later. Just rerelease the games. Adding in extra gay bullshit is how you upset game balance.

Stfu Smashfag McZoom zoom, go play some soulless shit or make some REmake2 threads

>His legs literally are fingers
How can anyone compete?

Attached: dac0id-236e55c2-82c9-468c-ba51-ec8b91aea589.png (592x980, 258K)

fuck off reddit

Why even have timesplitters 1 included? I looked it up and it’s actual, literal, unadulterated dogshit.
There’s literally no plot.
2 and 3 are based

>I looked it up
why do we bother about your opinion?

Attached: 1487227662240.jpg (500x500, 111K)

The weapons and maps are still fun. Make sure they're on-par with everything that comes after and it doesn't even matter if you had no campaign content from 1, the maps are what really matter.

>we
Don’t speak for anybody but yourself loser

>TimeSplitters is reddit and REmake2 and Smash aren't
Yikes

Cringe, zoomers unironically should stay the fuck out of TS threads, way too much soul to handle for them

its important to someone

dilate

Oh eat my fat dick faggot. I love 2 and 3. They’re amazing. 1 is garbage. End of story

>He never played it

Timesplitters 1 is the ultimate casual filter

i know someone at THQ nordic is going to go through this thread. either now or in an archive. port it pc with proper mouse and keyboard. do not change anything about the content. figure out how to get it working online through means that will keep it playable for years after you stop caring. then worry about rounding as many ex-Free Radical devs as you can to make TS4. this should be very simple. do not ignore some of those who have worked on rewind. some of them are very talented.

Attached: 1372849254733.png (234x337, 78K)

You guys will eat literal shit as long as your opposing the majority

You never played it faggot.

>thread I made is still up
Nice

>created one of the most influential console FPSes of all time
>went and found Free Radical
>helped create one of the most beloved spiritual successors to said FPSes
>only had ONE fuck up regarding his company and budget for a game
>now spends his days as a college professor doing lectures
How the fuck do we bring him back Yea Forumsros? He sounds burnt out after his experience with EA and Crytek UK. Hopefully THQ Nordic can throw enough money his way to bring the dream team back.

Attached: 1541164680536.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Ninja monkey

I think that’s obvious by me saying I looked up gameplay, fucking idiot

>do not ignore some of those who have worked on rewind. some of them are very talented.
t. Rewindshitter that literally hasn't accomplished shit like in 10 years

Don't listen to that faggot THQ please add jumping mechanics, iron sights and rework the shit out of the atrocity that 1 is

theres a reason i said some of them. i've talked with them. they're not all retarded.a large amount of them are dumb. yeah.

Jumping mechanics would literally ruin the level design of the games. They should just keep the fast paced, old school arena deathmatch feel of the games.

Maybe he'll come back as a consultant, but hearing him in interviews he will never be full-time ever again.

>THQ... HIRE THIS MAN!!!
none of them are talented, they havent made shit in 6 years, everyone who used to work on rewind left and only 3 people are left, THQ doesnt need faggots that just want to padd their portfolio to work on such an important game

They got Steve Ellis back at least.
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-14-thq-nordic-hires-timesplitters-co-creator-to-work-on-franchise-return

hopefully they will have some dang ol tunes like they used to

>thread I made is still up
Its really hard trying to keep this thread alive

TS Remake needs to be soulless and add Claire and some Bandisluts as DLC for Yea Forums to be interested in it, the absolute state of this fucking board

Fuck yes. I love timesplitters. I want to relieve the madness that was future perfect xbox live multiplayer.

Fuck it, if we cant get the offensive shit i just need at least the gameplay and content.

Mexican Mission flaregun only

>mexican mission infection
>you spawn in the catacombs

>all 3 timesplitters games gave me motion sickness or sick headaches
>had to run to the bathroom to throw up after playing barely 10 minutes of TS2 co-op with my dad
>major nauseous headache after 15 minutes of TS3 online play with a bud

Attached: wack.png (500x374, 219K)

Have you tried playing with your penis out?

>all these people that dont care if they remove tities and ass as long as they get the game
You people are the reason why people remove ass and titties from vidya

Attached: ruined.jpg (375x392, 18K)

>goldeneye/perfect dark team
guess that explains all the minimalist reload anims/ same sound effects

Not dead yet

Don't forget about Ample Sally.

Reveal at Gamescom?
please

Attached: 1512702810796.jpg (609x660, 52K)

How about NO!

Hopes for Gamescom?

I care quite a bit if they remove T&A from Timesplitters. Half the female cast is fetish bait, and the other half are tomboy bait. That still doesn't mean I'll veto a new/remade Timseplitters fame if they gave the Cyberfairy a full hoodie and jeans, but I will bitch about it until they put her back properly.

Attached: cyberfairy_ts2_by_haxpunch_d4njkjk-pre.png (883x905, 954K)

The 8ch AMA confirmed that they have no plans for Timesplitters this year but might have some stuff next year. The near-term focus are stuff like Destroy All Humans remake, Battle for Bikini Bottom remake, and some of their stuff like Biomutant.

the 8ch AMA didnt confirm anything, it was just shitposting for an hour then he left I was in that thread shtposting too and I know that nothing happened, except that some people spammed CP to try and shut the AMA down

bump

What other game could they announce at gamescom?

Attached: 1498601876475.jpg (483x679, 29K)