Back her game

Back her game.

Attached: 0a8ad8a4fd596f9c2ffdcfd988869206_original.png (680x486, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/devgru-p/mein-waifu-is-the-fuhrer-a-parody-visual-novel
youtube.com/watch?v=1zY1orxW8Aw
reddit.com/r/stupidpol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, bro, I cringed hard at that pic.

People always complain about joking about nazis and there was that video recently talking about normalising nazis, but isnt shit like this exactly what they would want people to do? Laugh at people like Hitler and make fun of them? I mean what else are you supposed to do, just sit around being afraid of Hitler and Nazis your whole life and refusing to talk about them?

Attached: confused irish man.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

They think poking fun at Adolf and his merry band of genocidal goose-steppers will make people take what they did less seriously.

Attached: 69746525_p6.jpg (720x1054, 233K)

If Hitler had won the war he would have gassed the dumb weeaboo faggots.

Attached: 1538133319354.jpg (634x727, 66K)

>literally allied to Japan

>ironic weebshit
cringe

To be fair, they are right. Pirates aren't exactly the friendliest dudes of their era either, but now we see kids beating the shit out of them in Discovery Kids cartoons.
That said, it's definitely better than the alternative mentioned by
, create a boogeyman for adults afraid of their own shadow. And wanting to fuck your fears and nightmares is an effective way to deal with them.

Even if people do agree with Hilter so what?

Is this ken sama's grandfather?

kickstarter.com/projects/devgru-p/mein-waifu-is-the-fuhrer-a-parody-visual-novel
>$87,659 pledged of $8,000 goal
>More Italian and Russian waifus
Well...okay then.

Attached: dbf22eec4668bb66e895e0d68b4cb21a_original[1].png (680x383, 476K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1zY1orxW8Aw
Don't be stupid, be a smartie;
Come and join the Nazi party!

People today seem to take everything so fucking seriously. They have no lives and literally foam at their mouth against people who have fun.

Literally no fun allowed. I will always rebel against retards, faggots and the moral inquisition. Right now it's the leftists and their continuous battle against anything slightly moderate. And stand up. And Booth babes. And jailing people for jokes. They can't see the irony of them wanting to jail people for thought crime.

Fuck all of them.

>175cm, 72kg

That's a pretty beefy weight for a girl at that height.

You can tell she was drawn by some EOP weeb

reddit.com/r/stupidpol/
Reminder that there's an entire subreddit dedicated to seething about /pol/. You redditors are not well. Get help.

She's a big girl

The game was 500% funded already dumbass.
I hate fucking /pol/ and policuck shit but this VN looks fun.

Also the whole thing will be in Live2D. This could actually be a pretty solid VN if the Live2D is done to a high quality.

literally nothing on that character resembles Hitler, not even the pose. Poor job, no buy