>oldschool RPG (Pathfinder Kingmaker)

Life is good. What are your vidya settings for today

Attached: comfype.jpg (354x360, 71K)

>cold but sunny
sounds pretty good bro enjoy
today's vidya consists of not bothering cause it's too fucking hot

Attached: 186fen.jpg (584x436, 48K)

Kill yourself, frogtard.

its 17C I think the heat is over. This fucking summer was suffering but mid august its never hot, Europe here.

dilate.

Autumn is the best season, prove me wrong. Also that comfy merge between Autumn and Winter.

Adderall and grindan an mmo

i prefer summer but autumn is second best

>cold summer day
Do you live in fucking Svalbard or something?

end yourself frogbitch.

Winter is the best if you live somewhere where it snows
Shit taste

I live in eastern parts of europe

I hear the women are 10/10 but all they want is money like all women I guess

>he doesn't enjoys warmth, vitamin d and good mood
what is wrong with you

There is no magical land where women are "good", that's incel mythology. All you can do is improve yourself and they can't help but want ur dick then. Some people get shitty rolls and will never be able to compete in this field well. They can play vidya tho. Such is slavic wisdom from forest.

Spring is just as sunny but isn't hot as balls. Also, the sun sucks if you have light skin and don't feel like applying paste on your skin every time you go outside.

I hear being uninterested in women makes them moist and crave your cock, but how the fuck are you supposed to make them know you want them in the first place?

>One more shift before I go on holiday
>I'm going to play ALL THE GAMES

ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1536362047445.png (819x827, 16K)

You just have to start going outside early in the year to get accustomed to the sun and your skin will adapt. If you start going outside regularly around April or early May, you'll have a nice tan by June and after that you can just chill in the blazing July sun for hours. Might get a little red after a while but if you're already tan, it doesn't turn into a full-blown sun burn and goes away after a day and just turns into more tan.

>Mild weather, pretty neutral
>10am
>just woke up after staying up until 2am playing BlazBlue Cross Tag with a random online and having a lot of fun with it
>about to make some coffee
>gonna play No Man's Sky, nearing the end of Fire Emblem Three Houses, and maybe some GTA V or Euro Truck Sim 2
Feels good.

Attached: 1535197041949.jpg (1426x1080, 327K)

Today it's currently 14 degrees in the UK roughly, with an expected light shower this afternoon. I'm thinking either some Metal Slug or maybe some chill Black Ops 4. They added an 80 player version of Infected to blackout.

Are you the guy that recommended Blaz Blue to me last night in the Tekken thread?

That's great, man.

Attached: 1500768826076.jpg (440x441, 72K)

Can't say it's very comfy but Yume Nikki, pretty hot out so I have A/C on and it's 4am here. I turn off all the lights and play it, and I never play scary/creepy games since I'm so damn easily scared. Then I realized this is the perfect reason to potently enjoy them. There's something so amazing about this game to me, like a sense that I've been in these places before.

Attached: 1564602798743.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

>I'm on a holiday leave
>night sessions of VtM: Bloodlines till 6 AM
>sleep till 12:00 AM
>I still have Spellforce 3 and Kingmaker on my backburner and Ion Fury is being released today
>yeah, I have fun.

How's Kingmaker? I missed all the discussion around it. It has a turnbased mode, right?

Attached: 1558558845358.jpg (570x309, 101K)

No thanks, I've gotten enough sunburns . Fuck the sun, hope it burns in hell.

just sitting here reading threads waiting for classic to launch so i can commit social suicide

Attached: EBedwoXVAAE3Hl1.jpg (960x946, 56K)

Nope, I wasn't in a Tekken thread last night so must be someone else

But I'm telling you dude, you don't get sun burns if you start going out early. Obviously, if the first time your arms meet the sun is in July they'll be fucked quickly. But I swear to god I'm pale as fuck and by July I can literally spend five hours in blazing noon/afternoon sun without putting any sun protection jizz on me at all.

>One more shift before I go on holiday
Good for you, man. Hang in there! I'm on holiday already myself but honestly kind of bored since my laptop doesn't have a dedicated GPU and I'm very limited to what I can play.

>It has a turnbased mode, right?
If it does, I completely missed it. I really liked it, pretty lengthy game, even on baby difficulty.

>want to wake up and be comfy in the morning
>current sleep schedule of waking up late morning/early afternoon is already ideal for nolifing classic wow