Ultimate Battle

Which side wins, Yea Forums?
Right or Left.

Attached: ultimatebattle4chan.png (1682x958, 3.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aow80Vl4Xmo
youtube.com/watch?v=QxTMbIxEj-E
youtube.com/watch?v=34mCn9GsOjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quality of series: Right
Actual fight: Left

Attached: 1dd3f80afeff290ce75c5b8af393dd11e39f25f99e875c4fdb44ca7d13cc6a6b.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Has Beerus
They fucking won, im sure!

Sakura is such a good girl

Yugi's power is to literally cheat his way into winning any type of game imaginable.

Left.

>the king of games
No contest.

>right side tries to claim victory
>"OBJECTION!"

probably left, I don't know a lot of the fuckers there but UI Goku and Madoka have universe altering/destroying powers, I see a complete infinity gauntlet over there as well, Arceus might be able to do some shit too.
Seiya might be able to do something, but Beerus and Supes one million who are the other strongest fuckers I know on the right have nothing on that, Goku went past the cat way before he got UI, also Kirby, but he's a little meme man who probably won't do anything unless you steal his food (Goku might)

The right has SMT Dante.
SMT Dante is a straight-up Multiversal threat.
Even Haruhi on the left is at best top of Universal level as she's a God at best. Meme Shaggy is also Universal level at best - not even as high as Haruhi.
Basically, Dante solos.

Suzumiya dictates reality, but I don't understand these "universal" powerlevel shenanigans.

Paper Mario is also Multiversal.

No one can beat Gold Experience Requiem, and Giorno has the piano too...

"Universal" means they at best can threaten the entire Universe.
Haruhi is on top of that class is because on her absolute best she can freely rewrite the entire Universe to her liking - that doesn't change the fact she stays within the Universe herself thus her powers are only limited to the said Universe.
Madoka is similar to Haruhi but doesn't have enough control over her power and her theoretical best is still limited to her wish.
Meme Shaggy is basically DB but much stronger - that's about it. At his memest he can destroy the Universe but that's about it.

SMT Dante, meanwhile, is working on a Multiverse scale. That means he had effortlessly slapped shit out of 4D+ beings who can easily create/destroy/bend to their will regular Universes (notice the plural) and their existence is far beyond of any arbitrary Universe. For example, new DC is a combination of 52 Universes and those multiversal beings can erase all of those completely disregarding whoever lives there. Superman had to use The Thought Robot to be elevated to a level where his presence would matter - to fight an actual Multiversal being which, comparatively, was quite weak as it still was limited to relatively small DC Multiverse.

Paper Mario is also multiversal.
and this is Prime one million supes, not thought robot.

Stop reading vsbattles

Also, small update.

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 a la(s) 00.46.32.png (1684x964, 3.61M)

Based on Intrepertation, Goku is also multiversal as Xeno Goku

Yea Forumsnon said the reason Suzumiya hasn't done anything too drastic is because she isn't aware of what she's doing, and there have been instances where she created pocket dimensions and placed people inside them. What's stopping her from just shifting everyone to the cornfields?
youtube.com/watch?v=Aow80Vl4Xmo

It's not even a contest lmfao obvious right wins they have beerus, thanos, and dante

>music video
OH FUCK YOU JEWTUBE
youtube.com/watch?v=QxTMbIxEj-E

>Paper Mario is also multiversal.
Paper Mario "featured a potentially multiversal being" which was defeated by exploiting his weakness to a specific artefact. Not only did the boss threaten to "destroy dimensions" which initially puts him on just Universal level - the way Mario defeated him does not scale him to his level.
>and this is Prime one million supes, not thought robot
How is this related? I'm not talking about him here.

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=34mCn9GsOjQ

>Implying Messi doesn't fucking solo

Attached: messi.png (1024x658, 354K)

The left has Arceus and the infinity gauntlet. Literally God and an item that makes turns the weilder into God. They could both just snap the right out of existence. But then I supposed Ronaldo could probably volley the infinity gauntlet off of the weilder, so I suppose that evens the odds a little.

Poket dimensions are Universal level at best. Assuming no plot-induced stupidity and perfect control over her powers she indeed stronger than the most in the OP, but SMT Dante simply works on a conceptually differen level.

Perhaps Dante is indeed OP, so, i will balance it out just a bit

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 a la(s) 01.06.34.png (1672x936, 3.4M)

now left has too many, give a few more to the right, maybe throw asura in there somewhere

Literally anyone: *does literally anything*
Giorno with GER: no lol gg

Remove Giorno it's not even fair

Added Jotaro with SP over heaven and a couple more on the right

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 a la(s) 01.17.33.png (1672x938, 3.46M)

>Stands as a concept get willed out of existence

Ok, so Dante and Demifiend counter each other.
Asura in-canon can stomp Haruhi, but maybe together with Madoka and Shaggy, they can face him.
What's next down the tier list?

It's still the effect of an action tho

Trump is on par with Cristiano Ronaldo, so they counter each other while Messi just goes wild and runs thru the rest of the right.

Not even strong enough to defeat a little girl who plays with cards.

But Stands have never existed, to begin with. He can't use his stand to untype my post because he isn't real. It'll be the same if any of high-tiers wills him or his stand out of existence.

so what's galactus doing there in the middle, is he just a referee?

Yeah.
He is an spectator

Put my waifu Nui Harime in!

Think if Deadpool had yarn that can control people and make clones of himself.

Attached: 1564724299146.png (700x700, 110K)

Are we forgetting Giorno is playing the piano?
Right gets stomped by plot.

The erased time of King Crimson never existed too, GER doesn't care
Let's say you erase stands with a snap, GER doesn't even let you snap, like Diavolo who couldn't even punch Giorno
Even if you only have to think to erase stands, GER is automatic, you can't outspeed him
To defeat GER you have to be above the concepts of time, space, dimensions, cause-effect etc

Where's YHVH

>Let's say you erase stands with a snap
You don't need to snap. You don't need to do anything. It never existed.

Left wins, Giorno is too powerful.

Especially considering he's playing a piano with Keanu Reeves on it.

It doesn't matter if you remove stands even from the past, from existence or whatever, you still have to remove them at some point, and GER won't let you do that

Lets see if this balances it a bit

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 a la(s) 01.36.34.png (1674x934, 3.49M)

Basically boils down to if Asura can get pissmad enough to punch through GER, that's the heaviest hitter versus the last man standing

Basically Unstoppable Force meets Immovable Object

To balance Giorno you have to put those stupid overpowered acasual omnipotent Marvel/DC shit, but then it's unbalanced for the other side

Also Shulk is overkill if he is endgame Shulk lol

Right does have the one above all on their side

GER negates Asura attacking

Left has YHVH

Asura killed its own creator that can bend any reality to its willl. The reality bending power that aren't absolute, ie from another universe, wouldn't even tickle mad Asura. Giorne is a joke in this chart, over half the cast won't be affected by GER, would delete Gio before he's born, or destroy the entire Milky Way without having to come in contact with GER.

YHVH is the demiurge, he's not THE capital G God of his universe. The equivalent of One Above All in SMT is the Great Will, which is essentially the all knowing, omnipotent God of the universe.

I'm gonna go with right because Bill Ciper and Kirby being on the same team

Attached: 1513142519473.png (1024x1174, 470K)

Pepe literally changed fate, and used probability manipulation with gets to get Trump elected.

Right cannot handle fate anf probability hax.

Dr. Manhatten, Amazo, Saitama

>Thanos, Beerus, AND Superman One-Million all on the right

Throw in Johnny Joestar, Tusk Act 4 bypasses time, space, and probability manipulation through dimensions

It doesnt matter if Asura can destroy a universe when Giorno reversed a universal time stop with GER.

Also, GER negates actions, which are rversed. So asura just doesn't punch and if he gets muda muda'd, he is going thru infinite deaths

You underestimate Giorno.

The side with Kirby on it.

Arguably the worst characters on that side too, left is fucking stacked

You don't though. Why would you remove Stands if they never existed?
You don't seem to understand the scale conceptual beings can operate on.
And Asura just ignores GER negating him attacking. Asure in-canon can go outside of common sense and cause-effect principles. GER in-canon was never shown being able to face it in any way.

Me

Asura is not accasual

Asura loses to Shulk, Madoka, Messi, Yu Narukami, MUI Goku...

How can you remove stands from existence without even thinking of removing them?
If the battle starts with Giorno with GER, it will end with you getting mudamuda'd no matter what you do

Part 7 happened, this proof beyond doubt of the limit of GER. We have hard proof that GER isn't absolute, and we have hard proof that Asura isn't affected by reality manipulation power each in their own canon. We even have game canon for GER getting overpowered by reality altering powers that wills its own reality, so every single reality manipulator in the OP destroys it. Fanboys really do struggle with not bringing headcanon to discussion, that's why arguing power levels is almost more autistic than speed running.

Pucci didnt create part 7
Also, GER reduces Asura's actions and will to 0

Kirby, Dante, Sora, and Superman One Million solo

Attached: ZeCfktI.png (199x346, 75K)

Giorno is unbeatable defense but he gets BTFO by pretty much everyone else offensively

Best case scenario he ends up in a stalemate with someone he can't MUDA but who also cannot kill him

He destroyed his own creator who actually has absolute control over everything, including Asura. The said creator is also the sole source of Asura's power. By all the laws of Asura's Universe, he can't do that because it contradicts every single axiom of the said Universe. Nevertheless, Asura just went and did it.

Sbr and jjl aren't the Ireneverse
And GER and Tusk Act 4 were heavily nerfed in EoH, TWOH gets hit by fucking Star Platinum, it doesn't make sense

ah yes, omniversal battlefield. They surely don't highball the fuck out of their statistics. Luka from mgq surely is A class and can destroy the universe at will.

Doesnt mean he resisrs having his will reduced to 0, nor not being affected by other universe's hax

Araki did confirm that Jotaro could beat any other stand user in the stopped time.

Literally every single one on the right, and every single one on the left would get soloed by One Above All in ato seconds at once. One Above All is the Abrahamic God/writer of his multiverse, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.

Why the fuck would your power work outside your own universe? Every universe is governed by different laws and has different properties. If X has has Y powers because of Z, and Z doesn't exist, how the fuck does Y power do anything? Haruhi is god of universe 976, cool, so why the fuck does anyone outside that universe care? She's as helpless as an average high school girl outside universe 976.

>How can you remove stands from existence without even thinking of removing them?
Because they never existed. There are being that can bend Multiverses to their will - they are far beyond common comprehension. The "action of removing the Stands" will never exist as there is no point of the action existing when the whole concept of Stands was removed. It's not on the timeline. It didn't "happen". It always was there. Were you to "oversee" it, you could see that something happen but you can't possibly "oversee" it because you're locked in your tiny world.

They are not infinity gauntlets, this is a neutral battlwground.
And slme characters like the SMT ones and Paper Mario are shown to be active in several timelines at once.

Asura might be universal, but he still gets stomped by a bunch of guys from the left

Does exactly mean that. GER will have literally zero effect on Asura after some point. That's the whole thing about Asura.
Think original Doomsday. GER will simply stop working against him eventually because literally everything stops working against him. You are ignoring canon with your head-canon.

Asura, Kirby, and Hulk are powerful, because their powers exist in every universe. There's no unvierse on the left without the concepts of anger, hunger, durability, or force. Meanwhile, there's no universe than Jojo's where the concept of stand exists, so punch ghosts are worthless. Reality benders are more powerful in their own element, but outside their element they are almost powerless. Meanwhile, conventional high power level fighters will remain strong in every universe that their simple powers work in. In a neutral fighting ground that isn't anyone else' universe, conventional fighters beat the reality manipulators.

Can Shulk create a new universe where everyone he (or Giorno, or anyone in his side) can't beat doesn't exists anymore?

Jojo literally contains infinite universes as seen with D4C and GER

The entire combined:
>Star Wars universe
>Mass Effect universe
>WH40K universe
>Halo universe
Vs
>A single Culture GSV

Who wins?

Attached: 1486230899732.jpg (2250x1056, 223K)

He can make whatever he wants, how is he getting them inside there is the question. The answer is he doesn't, because any other reality manipulator erases his existence at the absolute moment in time he takes a single step in their universe.

No, because they are strong enough to resist universal attacks or having rhr universe they currently are in being destroyed, but could be considered battlefield removal and a win.

In a neutral fighting ground everyone has their powers, otherwise it would be pointless to put in Giorno, Jotaro, Goku etc

Yes, and none of them is the universe of the other people. Jojo's canon does not overwrite the canon of other media properties. Otherwise my OC, Destroyer of Jojoverse, would erase all the Jojoverse.

Kirby

OAA is below SMT Dante.

Why not. Its fiction.

>Star Wars character just rams at light speed. Instant win

You really can't put Star Wars characters in space battle debates anymore

Attached: SmallElasticFalcon-size_restricted.gif (700x394, 3.92M)

Culture is fucking busted man

Then it's not a fight, because there's literal gods there with ABSOLUTE control over every concept and time. Garbage like GER wouldn't even be a factor. It makes no sense for reality manipulators to carry their own reality over others, that's being given an advantage, not being neutral. Everyone stays within their own reality, or none of their realities, that's what neutrality means, and in both those instances, reality manipulators are powerless, because their powers don't apply to realities other than their own.

Even if someone could beat Giorno with GER, could they beat Giorno with GER with the piano?

I'm pretty sure there are some Tyranid hive ships on par with that

I just fucking spelled it out for you, are you brain dead?

>madoka on the left
Madoka is literally god, how is this a fair fight?

Like a quarter of the characters there are literal gods

There are like 4 different gods there retard, and every single one of them is higher than Madomaki, because Madoka is only god over a single fucking concept, while the rest are actual GOD god, as in "I made humans". god.

there's absolutely no reason to think stands would't work if Giorno hopped into fucking Kirby

sleeper service travels at 350,000c and can react to events so short that we currently don't have a way of measuring them

I get what you mean but it's like saying that Joker shouldn't have Arsene in smash and Ganondorf shouldn't have the Triforce of Power because these things exists only in their universe
A neutral ground should allow anyone to use every powers they have, even if it's fucking busted

When Kirby swallows someone, they're sent to a pocket dimension inside of him.

Attached: B886BB4C-7FD1-4773-9BE6-B960E8E5EDDC.gif (250x305, 322K)

I already told you, you fucking imbecile, writers don't dictate the fiction of others. Jojo shit only applies to Jojo, if a canon can overwrite another, than Jojo is literally the weakest thing in existence, because I said so and I just wrote it. See how that works? You need to familiarize yourself with the concept of "arguing in good faith".

That's absolutely no equivalent. The equivalent would be making one of the many protagnists unable to lose, because his own canon is chosen over others. Where's Shulk's reality altering powers in Smash? Smash is exactly what I suggested, it renders all reality manipulators moot, because it removes their power over others, since everyone retains their own agency.

How would this thing defend itself from a Necron Æonic Orb (an entire fucking star launched as a weapon)?

I-it's big!

>Haruhi
This made me laugh more than it should have.

Its because in smash bros, the characters are throphies and not the canonical ones.

that doesn't have anything to do with that I typed does it?
nigga you just want people to go by your rules, don't talk to me about "arguing in good faith" when you're demanding that we meet some shit you made up, that nobody else uses when they talk about gay little who would wins

And that's the only way to have a fair fight. "your power, which is absolute, works on everyone everywhere" is not a fucking fair fight. The scope of a specific power is its only fucking limiter, remove that, and there's no reason to fucking compete to see who wins, because we already know several characters who's powers are "I win, BUT only in X and Y situation" yet you have people claiming it's only fair to remove the "X and Y" restrictions and make the powers work on everyone else. If you''re not in your native universe, your canon/plot armor/creation/reality altering powers do no work, simple as that, because the universe you're in dictates the rules, you only dictate rules over a universe you made, for example why would God A have more power over universe B than God B who made universe B? That would be beyond fucking silly, it's like "that kid" who's powers is all the powers and he always wins and if you don't agree he takes his toys and goes home. You get what I'm trying to say?

To bear GER you just have to be accasual, stop being a crybaby.

Well, no according to several Jojobronies, he muda muda XD anyway. Have you even read the thread?

>Beerus, Kirby, and Ness
You wanna re-evaluate that, bud?

when it comes to debates like these nobody thinks about whats fair, because nobody wants to see a fight where Goku gives it his all but Superman has his arms tied behind his back

Xeno MUI Goku pushes Superman one millions's shit in tho.
Its not thought robot.

then switch their places, my point is people only want to think about the characters fight at their absolute best

>learns of this attack by reading the patterns of brain cells that constitute thought at a speed such that the necron(s) in charge isn't even aware they've thought of this, let alone ordered it
>simulates the attack in a billion, billion universes, each accurately simulated down to each sub-atomic particle, and chooses a plan of attack based on the most likely outcome
>displaces collapsed antimatter into the center of the offending necron ship / tomb world, annihilating it in 11 dimensions at a speed that is more than the speed of light hypercubed
>all of this takes place in less than 1/10th the blink of an eye
bare in mind the Culture aren't nearly the most powerful civ in their setting.

Giorno has a Piano, literally no one can win against him. Chances are, he also kills and usurps whoever is the "boss" of the left side, as well as anyone loyal to them.

Attached: Giorno.jpg (400x398, 75K)

>Seiya
Right wins

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x320, 1.92M)

LAST REVISION. (Since GER is already technically with Giorno, so i just replaced it with someone else)

WHICH SIDE WINS

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-08-15 a la(s) 03.28.22.png (1668x934, 3.47M)

When Shaggy rapes him GER won't be able to unrape him

I choose left. Demi-Fiend can solo anyone there.

He can't solo Dante because that's SMT Dante.

>GER negated a slightly strong human's actions to zero therefore he can do the same to anyone
This is a no limits fallacy if ever heard one

It says reset things to 0. It’s to the point.

Left wins.

>Featherine
I fail to see how you made left any less broken.