For me, it’s Ratchet: Deadlocked

For me, it’s Ratchet: Deadlocked

Attached: 83CCB376-AAA6-48B3-8476-D0A8BDB3E3A1.jpg (220x311, 30K)

Best Ratchet game. And anyone who Says otherwise is some sort of fag who says things like "Soulless" or "Seethe and Cope"

2 and 3 are better, but this game isnt far behind them at all. I love the commentators and the dreadzone bots, plus it had the best feeling controls out of the ps2 games. played this on max star difficulty with my brother one summer, had so much fun

Soulless rehash with racked on co op gimmick
seethe more

Ratchet: Gladiator

Fun game with a lot replayability and great bantz, but I like the semi-exploration aspect of the first 3 better.

And here you go? See just as predicted, let me say this in your language.
Yikes! Dilate, have sex,

I'M GONNA KILL PRAXIS

Agreed, great game. I think Up Your Arsenal is on par with it with having good large levels to explore, but Deadlocked was perfect fanservice for the series to showcase the best gameplay Rachet and Clank has to offer.

Attached: courtneygears.png (409x526, 191K)

wrong game retard, jak 2 and 3 wish they were ratchet. should have stuck to the collectathon gameplay

The game from the start was designed to focus on the combat aspects of the series and in that aspect they did a really good job with it. Bosses still kick my ass in Gladiator mode even with upgraded weapons.

Well allow me to retort!
Sneed, Chuck, Feed, Fuck, Seed, Suck

2 > DL > 3 > 1

1=DL>2>3 2 and DL are the overall best ones but there is just somnething about rachet 1 I missed in the later titles

I love both series but the Jak trilogy is much better than the Ratchet trilogy.
HOWEVER- Deadlocked is better than Jak X even though Jak X was a pretty fun racer.

Attached: 1558245933363.png (392x464, 293K)

IF RATCHET WAS A TOUGH COOKIE, WHAT KIND OF COOKIE WOULD HE BE?

RATCHET HAS THIS MATCH ON IIIICE, PEOPLE
THE JUICE IS COLD AND THE GENERIC BRAND X GELATIN IS DEFINITELY JIGGLIN'

RUN RATCHET RUN

I'M THINKING SNICKERDOODLE

I don't know about best, but it was a strong entry in the series, but then all of the original games were strong entries.

Why was dallas trying to fuck a robot
She got nothing to fuck, just metal

>he wouldn't fuck Juanita

Attached: 1551936326482.png (498x449, 456K)

THAT GUNS MORE FUN THAN A BUSLOAD OF CHEERLEADERS

You don't know that.

Attached: giphy.gif (216x287, 2.65M)

Yeah, get Clank out of here!!!

I feel sorry for Ace Hardlight.