Why do Nintendo fans get so hostile and defensive when Sony games are brought up?

Why do Nintendo fans get so hostile and defensive when Sony games are brought up?

Attached: D3BA59EA-CD25-4DE7-B50D-4F81D8826C31.jpg (656x831, 555K)

what games?

I remember this show haha haha :(

Because Sony and California as a whole are a cancer upon the video game industry

I'm pretty sure like 99% of console war stuff on Yea Forums is people faking outrage as a joke. The main flaw of an anonymous image board is that it's really easy to false flag like that

God of war, red dead redemption, uncharted. Stuff like that always gets people angry and they always retort to calling them movie games

Literally no one talks about these "games"

It’s not Nintendo fans, it’s PC cucks. PC cucks are always on sonybros’ dicks and it’s embarassing that these pc chucks are trying to pit nintenbros and sonybros against each other like slimy greased up jews

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking fagot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

There’s 500 threads on these games at any given time retard.

You mean the rdr2 30 replies dead thread?

Don't kid yourself theses "games" are flavour of the month games no replayability and they all look and feel the same

Rdr2 came out almost a year ago and people are still actively talking about it, nothing about it is flavor of the month. God of war won GOTY and people still talk about it. I’ve played rdr2 twice and it’s more replayable than something like botw because the world isn’t completely empty.

>Awards mean something now

Botw came out 2 years ago and it is talked about it 10x fold, whats your point comparing?

These games are fine sure but they don't bring anything new to the table that revolutionize in any way therefore flavor of the month just waiting for the next game that will be the exact same

>I'm pretty sure like 99% of console war stuff on Yea Forums is people faking outrage as a joke.
I wish I could share your optimism

I’ve seen 3 online western games pop up on steam now that RDO is out. Probably more to come. And rdr2 probably has the best hunting in a non simulator game and will be used as the standard from now on.
And since when do awards not mean anything? That’s the entire point of their existance, to prove something is good enough to be awarded.

>Why do Nintendo fans get so hostile and defensive when Sony games are brought up?
Why do Sony fans get so hostile and defensive when Nintendo games are brought up?

Both of you guys are pathetic. You could literally make the same arguments for both systems. Especially the funny hehe what games meme. Just enjoy the shit you have to play. No need to get butthurt because other people play a system you don't have or can't afford.

Also
>inb4 hurr hurr neckbeard PC fag.
I own all 3.

Imagine not owning both a ps4 and a switch, like lmao at ur life.

I mean the PS4 has been out long enough before the switch to where if you actually can't afford both... That's just sad.

I have a switch and a PS4, and everytime I’m trying to discuss a PS4 game I get people saying “movie game lol” but whenever I talk about Nintendo games, I can actually have an undisturbed conversation. It doesn’t go both ways, Sony fans stay in Sony threads but Nintendo fans actively seek out threads for games they hate and start clogging up the thread

look at all the awards that are given out oh wait they don't mean shit

the existance of awards are to market their game so that the investors can suck each others dick and rub their hands together when stupid fucks like you buy all the great award winning games

Based retard proving OP right

Sony fans don't care. When MH was Nintendo exclusive and dumbed down, nobody cared to shitpost it. Sonybros just played other games instead. But for MGW, this board was in a state of eternal asshurt for a year straight. I don't mind Nintendo at all but it's true that Ninten-niggers are mentally ill corporate warriors.

here's one of them now

Nintenfatlard third-worlders are edging on mental illness. Games like Smash and Splatoon are cool but I feel like shit playing those games due to Nintendo's cult of whackos.

Attached: 1562364841540.png (664x890, 79K)

They don't. Sonyfags have the biggest victim complex of all time, and just assume that anyone who criticizes them is a Nintendo fan.

you don't even have to bring up sony games to make nintendofags melt down. just mentioning that you can emulate nintendo games on pc makes them seethe.

Attached: emulation.png (2000x3936, 1.81M)

Woah..... there's just no way these posts are cherrypicked. There's just no way.

i have a more likely theory: underaged (below 20's) zoomers are genuinely engaged in le epic console wars and are the ones posting all the goldenface wojaks.

What? But Sonyfags are the ones doing daily threads about BOTW saying how "shit" it is. I would really like Sonyfags discuss their games, but they kinda hate discussing them. Consolewars shouldn't exist.

Cherry picking that much huh

>sony games
lol

exhibit a
exhibit b

>get called out
>"e-exhibit a..."
get fucked loser I can hear you pissing your pants from here

>God of war won GOTY and people still talk about it
That's sadly false. Not a single good PS4 exclusive is discussed here. Not even fucking Spiderman. I don't get it.

there's no point in even trying to discuss sony games here, because tthe threads are either derailed by shitposters from the nintendo discord or buried under 20+ smash spam threads.

>I have a switch and a PS4, and everytime I’m trying to discuss a PS4 game I get people saying “movie game lol” but whenever I talk about Nintendo games
Funny. "Kiddy games" and "umpowered shit" is always brought when we try to discuss Nintendo games, too.
Console wars shitpost are always retarded. Not just when one fanboy does. When all of them does it.

They're not wrong though, BoTW is total garbage.

Nice argument, still doesn't change the fact about cherrypicking

Don't forget the Nintenshill posting Nintendo's anti-piracy page every thread.

No, don't kid yourself. It's because Sony fanboys waste their times posting wojaks instead of enjoying their games. Most of them are probably zoomer or 3rd worlder who still believe console wars are "le epic and funny". And it's the same with Nintendo. Their good games aren't even discussed here, anymore. Yea Forums fanboys zoomers are the problem, not one company.

Why do Doomfags get so assmad whenever they get called out for being irrelevant?

both of you are faggots
t.PCchad

>he gets this deffensive over a legit question
Is this a joke? You proved OP wrong.

because theyre literal gen Xers and dont know that no one under 28 has played their shitty game ever

Why would they get hostile when one is a gaming console and the other a movie player?

DO NOT INSULT THE BING BING WAHOO

EVERY GAME NOT BING BING WAHOO IS A MOVIE

*TIPS FEDORA*

Attached: 1564210430346.jpg (720x736, 76K)

The switch is a childrens toy at best.

Did they not update Switch with Youtube? Best place to watch all those countless games not on the bing bing tablet.

But they are movie games.

>red dead redemption
>Sony

Xbox might as well not exist

Is there anything sadder than a platform warrior

>the superior version of the game doesn't count

Smashfags

Consolewars have been waged on the internet at least since Usenet days. Fuck, even back in ARPANET days there was shitflinging about SciFi. You're asking why a universal constant of the internet exists in its current form.

>when Sony games are brought up?
What games?

when are you console war faggots gonna get lives and maybe one day have sex?

This, Sonyfags & Nintendo fags have been friends for awhile now. PS4 + Switch is the only thing you will ever need