What's worse?

Being a contrarian who cries about popular games & pretends to like niche ones to seem intelligent. Or being someone who only likes popular games & nothing else?

Attached: Doom 1993.jpg (800x1016, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The person pretending to like stuff, duh.

you

FPBP as always

fpbp

spbp

>Doom
>niche

Any PC game made before 2004 that isn't a Blizzard, KOTOR, Monkey Island or Valve game is Niche regardless of how much you cry about it

posting on Yea Forums

>Every comment that is good is pretending to like a game
nu Yea Forums is trash god dam I'm glad i play video games and never listen to you cunts. You're all losers.

Doom is genuinely one of the most important video games of all time and is routinely acknowledged as such. It is a lot of things but niche absolutely is not one of them.

Influence fucking means nothing, the only people who care about "Muh influence" are failed journalists desperately trying to pretend like they know what they're talking about by parroting wikipedia articles.

I'd disagree. Classic Doom isn't niche, but modern sourceport+mods Doom kind of is.

>Any PC game made before 2004 that isn't a Blizzard, KOTOR, Monkey Island or Valve game is Niche regardless of how much you cry about it
Zomie zooms detected.

Attached: NiggaaPlease.png (750x1000, 642K)

So you i see kill yourself.

>Doom
>niche

Attached: Inigo.png (400x345, 223K)

> Waah Zoomer
Every time, Doomfags literally cannot respond with anything else after being BTFO'd by their abysmal sale numbers & irrelevance among normalfags other than spamming the same tired buzzwords & wikipedia articles

At least the latter usually keeps their faggotry to themselves

Zoom zoom away!

Attached: Carl.png (750x1000, 905K)

Doom shits all over ANY modern game and forever will.

Well, one's real and the other isn't.
One's a strawman and one actually exists.
What an incredibly stupid post.

> Literally has less recorded sales than Colin McRae Rally
> Isn't even a top 100 game on Steam
> Somehow being anything other than Niche
Horizon Zero Dawn has more recorded lifetime sales than Doom did in 20 years
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

lol

Attached: 1557947568236.gif (480x238, 415K)

i have a way of dealing with contrarian faggots where i come from
i shoot them

I didn't think so shut the fuck up zoomer i pray you get hit by a bus then kept alive to be raped by niggers forever. FUCK ZOOMERS!

Are you the same zoomer from the Smashtard threads?