Name two games that are more complete polar opposites of each other

Name two games that are more complete polar opposites of each other

Attached: 6592839242023.jpg (2367x945, 649K)

Doki Doki Literature Club and Metroid Prime

What the fuck even is this thread

I like both.

Attached: nero fist.png (1024x850, 857K)

I don't really see your point.
both games feature old character who once where powerful and now have fallen from grace.

Yeah GoW is good and the other is a button masher musou game

Attached: 1556098875209.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

>nu-GoW was absolute casual tras-

Attached: GoW Combat Trial.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

Attached: 1487816242185s.jpg (205x246, 8K)

grand theft auto and viva pinata
you CANNOT debate this
now find a way for them to have a crossover

Attached: 1518637679944.png (716x720, 145K)

h

Madden 2005 and Conker's Bad Fur Day

>moviegame
>moviegame that tricks PS2 zoomers into thinking mashing buttons for flashy animations is actual gameplay

>DMC5
rehash fan service, carried by it's legacy
>GOW
Daring, enemies aren't punching bags on higher difficulties, taking a new approach, doesn't need the previous games to stand on it's own

Based

It jsut dawned on me why they let you buy red orbs for real money, now.

Journey and Mortal Kombat XL

GOW4 is the the opposite of daring. It would've been MORE daring to make GOW4 identical to the old GOW games.
Making traditional action titles that aren't filled with RPG elements / world exploration is what's actually daring nowadays. Filling your game with that shit is lazy and an attempt to cash in on a trend.
DMC5 is godlike because it is an action game to the core. GOW is just another schlocky dime-a-dozen ARPG that has no real identity. It is literally everything that's wrong with modern gaming.

Attached: yeclco0ig6n01.png (338x579, 247K)

I thought it was more along the lines of
>DMC5
Fast, cuhrayzee combat, shit story
>GOW
Slower, more grounded combat, great story

>Replying to bait

>doesn't need the previous games to stand on it's own

because it's a reboot.

also
>DMC5 vs GoW thread
was posted

I bet Barry made this thread

Attached: Barry admits to ban evading.png (1581x196, 64K)

ella fucking based

>DMC5 is godlike
It's the weakest of the Itsuno games, and that is saying a lot when DMC4 is still a full-priced training room.

Katamari Damacy and Silent Hill 2

The barrier is weak to SDT.
>spending thousands of orbs to achieve what can be done in mere seconds for no in-game currency
>just to get (You)'s on Yea Forums
>from faggots like me

Attached: 1564007898259.jpg (283x354, 17K)

All games past 2004 are movie games
Being magnetized to enemies doesn't feel grounded, Witcher unironically feels more real

The Last of Us and The Last of Us Remastered

I don't see how anyone can legitimately say 4 is a better game than 5. It makes no sense.
5 has better
>story
>music
>enemies
>art design
>combat
>movesets and abilities
>devil arms
>an action complete campaign
If you prefer 4 to 5, you've literally played 4 for too long, and it's warped your mind.

This

This but 3 instead

I didn't mention 3. 1, 3, and 5 are all different enough that you can't really compare them. They're all great for their own reasons.
5 feels like what 4 should have been, though. It's completely delegitimized 4. There's practically no reason to ever touch it. 3 and 1 will still provide a unique experience.

Nekopara and Runescape

>music
Devil Trigger is a meme, Subhuman and V's theme are straight garbage, every boss theme is terrible wubwub
>enemies
the new ones like Empusa are trash and the good ones like scissors are all borroed from older games
>art design
This is literally all 5 has going for it over 4, and only for the character desgins. Everything else is worse or unimaginative
>combat
4 has more depth
>movesets and abilities
rehashed moves, new ones basically do nothing like SDT
>devil arms
much weaker, people memed on Lucifer but it has some crazy setups you can do. Meanwhile 5 just gives the gaunlets a capoeira spin and the rest is rehashed from older ones like Cerberus.
>an actual complete game
sure you arent retreading levels, but it sure doesnt feel complete after mission 12. Rehashed environments, TWO fucking vergil fights back to back with nothing changing, REMEMBER MALET ISLAND?, among other shit

Dance Dance Revolution and Katamari Damacy

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and Telltales The Walking Dead Season 2

>character action games
>first major, good release of each series since the 2000s
>probably quite a lot of similar buttons (square for light attack)
>collect currency to buy new abilities
nah actually they've got quite a lot in common. This is a really good answer. your thread is extremely bad OP. please reconsider next time you feel like making a fool of yourself like this again.

>GOW is just another schlocky dime-a-dozen ARPG that has no real identity
sorry senpai but GOW4 is definitely gonna have much much more staying power than DMC5

>Needs to use three muchs
lol k

Attached: 1555091007725.jpg (960x632, 49K)

For starters I'd pick two games that are different genres, retard.