There are people who don't appreciate this kino

>there are people who don't appreciate this kino

Attached: 300a813.jpg (1161x1530, 249K)

yeah isn't it super boring?

I just want a good cowboy game on the pc pls rockstar I can only replay Gun so many times before I get bored

If you're a zoomer.

Attached: RDR2 gunplay.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

this is a video games board

Ok now show the other 90% of fights where you're either missing fucking every single shot or using auto-lock on to mindlessly let the game play itself.

RDR2 is a dogshit and you know who is and isn't a tasteless retard by how they feel about it.

> kino
> short for kinography
> because it's a movie
checks out

zoomers gonna zoom
a lot of zoomies think spaghetti westerns are the only westerns

>Autists on Yea Forums unable to understand that terms evolve past their literal definition

Checks out.

That instant PC cope.

Attached: RDR2 lassoing.webm (960x540, 2.38M)

How many fucking times will you post this? And why? It's not even interesting or impressive.. I mean I like RDR2, but ffs man.

My favourite game of all time, everything about it is perfect.

>he has autoaim turned on

Honestly any moron that complains about combat in Rockstar games and doesn't realize you can actually turn on the "I want to actually play the game" setting, you can safely disregard their opinion.

Snoy moviegamers absolutely seething

>autists on Yea Forums unable to detect bait
Checks out.

I'm still holding off til I get a 4ktv and a pro for black friday. by then I imagine the game will be like $15

Nope. Bought it on PS4. Was absolutely hyped. Disappointed by a lackluster, tryhard story and terrible gameplay.

Attached: gaygame.png (1048x1397, 2.41M)

Games don't drop in price anymore unless they flop, what are you on about?

It’s okay, But it’s not perfect. Come on man.

that's a sad, fat, little finger
opinion invalidated you tub of shit

>terrible gameplay.
Zoom zoom

Attached: Red Dead Redemption - Dynamite kill.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

nice sausage fingers

>fish in a barrel.mpeg

it's great for about 45 hours of exploring and hunting, crafting outfits... but without the hunting the game's mission system is confining and immersion-breaking. There is zero player choice and you will inevitably see the MISSION FAILED screen more times than you'd like. Why can't the game just let things go south and have you deal with the consequences?
Also there are supernatural lawmen which can identify you immediately if you're within their circle of vision, regardless of whether anybody's actually seen you commit a crime.

Those two issues are what keeps it from being kino. The world they created is kino, but the game they built around it falls just short

>didn't read the fucking post
When I booted up the game, I did the same thing I do in every rockstar game. I turn off auto-aim/assists/lock-on. The game was unplayable in that state. They somehow managed to make free aim suck even more ass cheeks than prior titles. So I start fiddling with the settings. There's a fucking deadzone feature, for fuck's sake. Who the fuck would ever want deadzone? I finally settle on a mix of some light assist that makes it quasi-playable. But the entire time I played the thing it was never satisfying. I was fighting the shit controls every single encounter. Half the time I had to resort to using lame-ass deadeye just to be able to kill people in a timely fashion. I play video games all the time, from all genres, from action to shooting to rpg to racing. I have never in my life experienced a worse-controlling game than RDR2.

>didn't even aim, just snap-targeted
great gameplay. you're totally not projecting your age at all.

dude in all fairness the game is straight up unplayable until you spend a little time fiddling with the control settings on ps4. this is indisputable

Name a flaw

Didnt actually play it myself but I watched my sister beat the whole thing and I really enjoyed it. It took her like 2 hours to capture a white horse in the mountains lol

>Didnt actually play it myself but I watched my sister beat the whole thing and I really enjoyed it.
The absolute state of movie games.

rdr2 has gotten plenty of sales on amazon and the PS store this year alone

Fact

The game would be better if it was based around all the spooky Easter eggs you find

It would have been better if it was not tied to the first game. The story and characters take a huge hit when you have Arthur being a major figure in John's life, only to remember John apparently didn't give a fuck about him just a decade later.

i'm playing through a second time and its actually hilarious how long you can keep micah on his own after breaking him out of prison. i want a comfy camp as long as possible.

Attached: 55AD53F9-967B-4D66-BF19-8A99EB739BC3.jpg (1170x731, 98K)

That sounds like a personal problem, I can't say I've really had a problem literally pointing and shooting at someone. It's not exactly complex. The only problem with the controls is the forced v-sync every RAGE game has on consoles.

>kino means movie
For once, OP is right.

Attached: 1485989652559.jpg (682x682, 48K)

What’s the problem??

You say that like is a new thing. I watched friends play MGS1, FF7, Mario 64 and it was fun too. Are you a zoomer trying to fit in?

>kino
exactly, this is a ludo board, retard
RDR2 was just another shovelware that was preemptively reamed by Breath of the Wild.

>loved RDR1
>don't really feel the urge to play RDR2 because I don't want to play the story
I just want to run around exploring, hunting and foraging. But the story will be half or more of the game. So I don't really have the motivation.

Attached: Rdr_poker_hand.jpg (1280x720, 690K)

It's on sale in psn, should I grab it?

No real character development, only characteristic is being a “strong empowered woman who don’t need no man” that just overpowers 2 full grown man because she’s the Mary Sue.

>everyone I disagree with is a zoomer, the retard's guide to arguing with people on Yea Forums
Seriously, it's ONLY on Yea Forums that this "muh zoomer" niggery is used.

Attached: 68573833_10217784823306788_3336642461698097152_n.jpg (567x420, 29K)

>Snoy

How's it feel making 2k a month because of your crippling autism? I'm legit jealous.

nah said was a good strong fem without it being a fuck men and i can do better than everyone with a penis feminazi. she was actually rad and helped arthur.

Once you get into chapter 2 basically everything is open to you. Just beat the first hour and it opens up.

You aren't actually this fucking retarded are you?
dumb ass nigger

They removed Liar's Dice and replaced it with Dominoes. If you like RDR2, congratulations. You are the cancer.

Attached: 1565218984958.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I skipped all the cutscenes in both GTAIV and GTAV, but I watched these. I'm also a westernboo, though.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 21K)

She develops slowly from quiet woman you kinda forget about in the start to one of the most important gang members. Arthur managed to sneak out of a camp full of odriscolls so they’re not really the strongest people. It’s not that hard to believe Sadie could have killed both

Kino, as in, watching a fucking movie, instead of playing a game, lmao
the good, the bad and the ugly is a lot better western though

shut up you dead pedo

The literal only good thing about the "game" is the graphics. Every other aspect is complete dogshit

I’d have to disagree my guy. But I still like the game, I just think it could be improved.

And even that is hit or miss on base consoles. The hair/shadows are all grainy/pixelated and the framerate is terrible at times. Plus a lot of the character faces/body animations are stiff/janky/outdated. It feels like a game that was made for last gen consoles brought into current gen and prettied up a bit. It's not like anything it does from either a technical or mechanical standpoint is particularly special or innovative.

oh wow, so much player input
keep pressing that R1 and the game aims itself for you, bravo, you did it! here's a medal and a brownie! Don't forget to wear a helmet to school!

>autoaim

Attached: IMG_20171007_140958.jpg (714x960, 91K)

>all this mustard cope

Attached: hakoom-platinum-trophy-hunter.jpg (640x430, 173K)

>free aim in a console
Imagine being this much of a try hard fag

I honestly think this game is underappreciated.

wtf that is some shitty ai

>T-trying to play games is not what games are about. I just want to watch pretty pictures.
The. Absolute. STATE.

Attached: source (1).gif (350x350, 2.18M)

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with your finger? It's fat, misshapen, and the print is off-center. Alabama, huh?

But zoomers are the ones who play modern Rockstar shit to begin with. I actually enjoyed RDR2, but this was the exception. Most games they make are garbage

It's super easy to land shots once you get used to it.