Starbound

Is this game good yet? Been out longer than NMS and wonder if it got similar updates that make it good.

Attached: 1558797845295.jpg (480x360, 29K)

lol

It will never be good, you braindead retard. Kill yourself.

Imagine being this much of an angry nigger lmao.

imagine being this mentally retarded

Instead of just adding content, they cut out content, decided the game was for children, no longer let you kill any NPC's, reduced the amount of things monsters can do, and generally made the game linear as fuck with mediocre story missions. No it isn't "good yet."

So should I just stick to No Man's Sky? They're practically both the same game minus the dimension but one is getting better and better with each update.

imagine being

>Instead of just adding content, they cut out content
>bought it when survival mechanics were still in
>had to survive on a planet where it rained acid while managing my character's health
>next update removed all of it
>races no longer have anything special to them
I never went back in after this.

If you're craving 2D collecting/base building, stick to Terraria. It is 10 times the game this is, even if this masks it by allowing you to beam up to your ship and fuck off to other planets. The reason why is every planet in starbound is just a reskin. Reskinned dirt. Reskinned bases with reskinned furniture like a reskin of lockers to throw your reskinned dirt in.

Attached: imagine.jpg (500x282, 25K)

There's no heaven

Fuck off, John. You died.

It's easy if you try

You know how updates to games add more content? In Starbound's case it fucking removes them. The game was ironically more complete when it was still in early access. I have zero fucking idea how this happened, it just did.

Attached: 1534339333660.jpg (480x360, 16K)

They thought "our studio name sounds like chucklefuck, it would be a shame if we didn't live up to that!"

>the shittier of their two coders quit
>he still managed to make a more complete game
all those artists and idea guys seem to have made negative contribution

I loved the game so much in Early Access, and they fucking killed it. Chucklefuck if you're reading this, fuck you.

the Frackin' universe mod breaths some life into the game, but unless you really love building and exploring, the game doesn't have much to offer.

The only worthwhile thing from this shit was the lewds.

Attached: 1565209444697m.jpg (838x1024, 72K)

Is there a mod that adds stuff from the EA back?
Like hunger or survival mechanics in general, and race traits?

hunger is already in the game, and yeah FU adds racial traits and I think some of the original lore books back in, more environmental conditions and ways to deal with them, etc

FU also adds a buncha donut steel races in though. Some are cool, but a few of the others are blatant deviantart bait.

Okay thanks, I'll give the game another try eventually then.

Aren't the people who made these characters confirmed a pedophile and a degenerate?

>sci-fi game
>main weapons are swords and spears
How retarded is Chucklefuck? It isn't even anything setting appropriate like exosuits or auto weapons or body enhancing augs that give you the strength to lift soda machines it's a fucking plane ass 1100's steel sword.

Attached: 1565749225926.png (183x292, 115K)

The story is generic 'earth dead defeat ancient evil' garbage, and the gameplay is eh. Mining isn't quite that satisfying because of how fast you get whatever the hell you need, combat is kinda shit all around with 1 decent melee, 2 shitty melee options, and 2 shitty ranged options. Exploring planets really isn't satisfying either. Same monsters on pretty much every planet, same generated structures, and really just a lack of shit to do. Getting better loot doesn't even feel particularly satisfying.

Play a Novakid then, faggot.

Starbound is only good for one thing and one thing only.

Attached: BF.png (671x467, 27K)

No fag the whole fucking game is flawed. Instead of having a bunch of unique ranged weapons with actual ammo everything is still tied to that stupid fucking energy bar so you have to awkwardly wait around like a stupid asshole for it to recharge. And the damage output is fucking atrocious too.

Fatfags are degenerate.