I cannot believe I finally made it. After TWO weeks I killed that gigantic scary monk lady. It's feels so...good

I cannot believe I finally made it. After TWO weeks I killed that gigantic scary monk lady. It's feels so...good.

Attached: 20190814225115_1.jpg (800x452, 94K)

You've earned a congratulatory swim. Take a dip in that lake, swim right to the other side of it.

Time for spooky underwater monster

Attached: 1555087285335.webm (864x480, 2.88M)

proud of you my son

>After TWO weeks I killed that gigantic scary monk lady.
You're fucking trash, you shouldn't feel good about anything.

>those graphics

Came to post this.

Attached: Corrupted Monk.webm (480x270, 2.45M)

Kek

I'm poor.

Attached: IMG_20190813_131034_084.jpg (1080x600, 132K)

Is there that legendary fish man people talk that much?

divine dragon fight is pure kino and one of my favs in the game just because its a gimmick boss done well and thats a big achievement for FROM

God, I really hope Elden Ring had this kind of quality when it comes to the areas.
I know the world is literally going to shit, but I want some nicer settings like gardens and non-wrecked palaces once in a while

Oooooooooooh

Oooooohhhhhhh

based. I think between mainland ashina, senpou temple, mibu village, sunken valley and then fountainhead, this game's setting was fuckin fantastic.

OOOOOOOOO THE ELDEN RING

Welcome home brother

Attached: 0E541DB7-53E8-4644-81BE-C50A77B97B26.jpg (2048x1852, 1.12M)

I wouldn't rank it above any of the souls games besides 2 (and I like 2, but it lacks a level that really makes you say wow).
Feels more like bloodborne where it has a very strong thematic direction but it never really departs from that. DS1 and DS3 have those totally unexpected areas that give you this great exploration feeling. Like ash lake or untended graves.

Attached: AA49B150-22EB-4653-B010-77B0FDEE9C61.jpg (2048x1604, 1.05M)

This is far and above any Souls game for me.

Attached: A541BCF3-B145-4B8B-8329-BB49B7D30184.jpg (2003x2048, 1.18M)

i never really liked 80% of areas in the souls game too much. they all feel bland and lifeless to me personally but DS3 had some fun areas like irythill. Bloodborne areas while being thematically consistent had a strong sense of atmosphere that tied it up really well and the same with Sekiro.

not him, but i rank it at the same level as DS3. Bloodborne is #1

Kudo's to you!! :^)

Now shut up and take ur upvote! XD

Isn't a reddit upvote like a Yea Forums's bump equivalent? Basically user can give himself infinite "upvote" right?

If that monk shitter took you 2 weeks to beat you're gonna love the final boss

Good job user :)

"upvoting" doesn't determine placement on a subreddit unless sorted by Top. It used to, wherein an upvote would bump a comment back to the top of a post, but was changed and now upvotes are literally just meaningless internet points. Fun addendum, the first 30 votes on a reddit post effectively determine its fate. If the majority are downvotes, regardless of the content, the post will likely be downvoted to oblivion. If majority upvotes, herd mentality takes its rightful place on that shithole and trash content makes it to the "front page," where its plastered all over retards screens.

I'm not proud of possessing this knowledge, but I use reddit for sampling in some of my school work.

I don't stigmatize reddit that much because was funded by Aaron Swartz, a hacker defender of liberation of knowledge that got killed by a black hand. What I'm very cautious about is platforms weaponization, and every one is a potential millitary target, is more hard to recognize. One thing is sure, in 2019 no website is safe. So be careful user.

Attached: IMG_20190810_115250_224.jpg (649x370, 35K)

Fun game, but got repetitive and boring near the end. Didn't really keep my engaged or do a good job at it.
Games also really fucking short, but it's length is expanded by making it hard, which is lazy as hell.

You’re meant to replay it and it’s perfect length for that. Each ending and play through never overstays its welcome but always feels fresh

Power to the people.

Yeah but theres only two technical endings.
The rest are just playing the game regularly doing different things to Kuro.

>people are STILL trying to beat Sekiro
Fucking kek. You're gonna make it user

Unironically I believe this. But once you got close to the real thing, is not like anything they can told you. Imagine how the psyops worked to fuck beyond repair the first gen anonymous movements and occupy Wallstreet.