Monster Hunter Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=LI_tkoBHgeM
LOOK AT THIS CUTE SHIT. MY GOD

Also, leaks when?

Attached: 1528924585918.gif (500x429, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LI_tkoBHgeM
youtu.be/OcDKR8oMXJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=2lc1WwmRL_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v6L2NIgn6Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=TfAF_FLEVfA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q90AgFsNMMw&list=PL65CFE0CB33569E58&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=6xHqbZAQ8fs
youtube.com/watch?v=gkRQuJXMnaI
youtu.be/0Fts_aBYvqA
youtu.be/0ioipCIPetw?t=5
youtu.be/e9NYYewCSxo
youtu.be/HcyBt9IbnFY
youtu.be/GiGbrzxB2YM
youtube.com/watch?v=kOUu58lMPI8
youtube.com/watch?v=mS1gFCppUyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFfIkqAmBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R8dYPZdozj4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGAUCj-c9og
youtube.com/watch?v=uJgAgRvDRAM
youtube.com/watch?v=K3P_vtNd24I
youtube.com/watch?v=r7cD62bQYuw
youtube.com/watch?v=CwfGTMUt-kc
youtu.be/KuWepF4M4JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>catfuckers

This man will give you your most wanted leak only if you reply with
THANK YOU BASED GRUG
in this thread

Attached: 1562134343445.jpg (1060x1009, 152K)

>A Palico is fine too
THANK YOU BASED GRUG

Reminder to always help your friends!

Attached: HelpingFriends.png (721x70, 15K)

>we want the Let's Nyansu audience

wait does this mean we can play as Palicos again?

that's like a soulless version of this

Attached: meowstress_dance.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

THANK YOU BASED GRUG

it looks fine tho

I didn't know soul could go into the negatives

Let's Nyance is the definition of soulless in MonHun credits

THANK YOU BASED GRUG
now give me lagi

youtu.be/LI_tkoBHgeM
NEW SHIT
PALICO CAN EMOTE

this image literally drains my soul into an empty void of nothingness.

holy shit

Attached: 1565766089603.jpg (385x629, 77K)

this is bait btw

Attached: 1565836777636.jpg (1202x1792, 572K)

Attached: image.jpg (500x312, 162K)

HE IS IN!

Isn't that literally bait from yesterday? We already know that's GU retard.

its confirmed fake you tard, where have you been yesterday?

Reminder that the nips laughed at us for being baited by Seregios

I don't need the help of a fake Seregios leak to get people to laugh at me.

Well I laugh at them for not having a good time in the moment.

oh shit its fucking real

Attached: sereJHIOS.png (865x349, 80K)

RYOZO! WHERE IS THE TRAILER RYOZO! YOU AND KONO ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKS HOLDING BACK ON THE TRAILERS!

That's because the whole thing was funny.

Attached: 1555985340487.gif (336x290, 120K)

CONFIRMED.

Attached: image.jpg (730x494, 356K)

Attached: 1459794389379.png (800x800, 276K)

That ending is the most soulful thing in any MH game. Much better than black credits with shitty diva singing.

I can't believe the cats are all fucking gay or girls that are aspiring idols.

>Caring about what the soulless think

Gamescom can't come soon enough

Attached: 1445881201061.jpg (1500x1500, 305K)

They're putting chemicals in the spring water that are turning my freakin Palico gay.

Peak soul ending coming through.
youtu.be/OcDKR8oMXJ0

>believing a blurry MHXX screenshot

THREE MORE HUNTS UNTIL I UNLOCK OUT OF THE FRYING PAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They NEED to put in Kut Ku. He was the first real monster you fought in the series. He needs to be honored.

>tri-babbies are old enough to post here now

NO LEAKS

desu i find it strange that hes not in more games, all the merch is him

>A deepfried XX screenshot was all it took to bait us

Attached: 1563771166358.png (162x148, 20K)

Maybe in the next game, chickens aren't the sort of monsters to be added for a g rank expansion though.

too late
*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH*

Attached: HEY-PARD.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

>4U and XX babies are veterans now

Unless you’re a grandpa you have no room to talk.

Attached: 1429760698570.png (813x533, 326K)

>us

Attached: messageImage_1565776998403.jpg (797x112, 16K)

>Moga celebration
>anywhere near the soul of Dos founding of the village ending
lmao

Attached: image.jpg (1764x1369, 1.88M)

>most of the review copies are in english
I really feel bad for the 2chan tourists right now. They have to actually come to these threads

Attached: 1561182345395.png (429x526, 57K)

say hi to them cause they actually are here

but are you going to buy his game?

Attached: Untitled.png (290x373, 118K)

Why do nobody farm streamstones anymore? Only tempered elder contract I see is Kushy, and shitters invariably fail this one.
I NEED MY FUCKING LANCE HERO STONE DAMNIT

Attached: 1542247997376.png (399x509, 284K)

Seregios leaked for real this time
he looks so good god damn

Attached: brtrfsrwoyz8w6w6lbc4.jpg (636x848, 181K)

Ceadeus was pretty shit but chasing it down the ruins with this playing for the first time was peak kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lc1WwmRL_Y

Attached: Ceadeus.jpg (353x493, 185K)

I don't remember seeing this? Is this after Ceadeus or Alatreon?

Aisha best girl

Attached: 1405242899547.jpg (645x900, 137K)

Ceadeus.

Attached: 1460345275431.png (353x192, 41K)

You want an answer? Here's your answer. I'm even bringing it over to the surviving thread so everyone can see. I'm tired of you Frontierfags shitting up these threads. I'm glad the game is dying. I'm glad that you're all fucking SEETHING. Why? Because it's bad. Objectively bad. I should know, I gave it a chance. I even invested a bit, just to really get an idea of what it was like. Let me summarize it for you. Fuck the designs or whatever other bullshit people like to throw around, here's the REAL deal with Frontier:

Mainline
>hunting capability relies on just player ability and having a weapon that can hit hard enough. skills are almost always optional, but have niche applications and can make some hunts smoother. otherwise, on your strength and your strength alone, and with proper positioning and reaction, the monster will fall. you'll win the hunt by your own hand or with the help of fellow hunters
Frontier
>get evasion+2 and evade evade evade. nice aoe, let me just roll through it. great. thanks. let's do it 385 more times to make one armor piece. good thing that myth about drop rates was false and that these hunts are over as soon as they start, right?

Frontier isn't hard, it's actually easy. Easy and tedious. The gameplay flow after hitting G-rank is just grinding an unreasonably large amount of piss-poor fights just to jam 15 skills onto a mixed set that then lets you kill monsters in 30 seconds, completely defeating the point of playing Monster Hunter in the fucking first place.

I am here to hunt monsters, not make numbers go up. Are you actually fucking serious? Re-evaluate yourself and consider if your time is better spent in DmC instead of a franchise that hopefully will no longer be producing the kind of slop you're attracted to. Your mere existence fucking insults me. Get lost.

Going through all the MonHun cinematics, it's actually crazy how much Ichinose makes his hunter teams into snowflakes in Gen. Like, World hit the nail on the head with the veteran hunter when you watch the old intros.

Attached: 207123.gif (540x220, 2.95M)

WHAT IS THIS

Attached: 1565837246534.png (320x677, 428K)

Don't worry rathalos I know a place where seregios won't find you. The movie

What if we just took the good Frontier monsters...
And pushed them into mainline.

Attached: image.jpg (343x604, 215K)

where is this panel from?

fuck i love the old intros
this might still be one of my favourite intros in video games
youtube.com/watch?v=v6L2NIgn6Pg
i like that it focuses on building the armor set, and when proof of a hero kicks in you feel like you're about to embark on something huge

Pendants aka old news because they were in the trophy list that we’ve had for a bit. So just like every other “leak” recently, zero substance.

Why was Tri's music so good? How come capcom can't replicate it?

>running through camp following a monster
>handler is fucking going through my supply box
It's one thing if the girls back at home search through my chest but this bitch is actively trying to take my hunting tools from me.

Because you're a tribab

You want an answer? Here's your answer. I'm even bringing it over to the surviving thread so everyone can see. I'm tired of you Worldfags shitting up these threads. I'm glad the game is dying. I'm glad that you're all fucking SEETHING. Why? Because it's bad. Objectively bad. I should know, I gave it a chance. I even invested a bit, just to really get an idea of what it was like. Let me summarize it for you. Fuck the designs or whatever other bullshit people like to throw around, here's the REAL deal with World:

Mainline
>hunting capability relies on just player ability and having a weapon that can hit hard enough. skills are almost always optional, but have niche applications and can make some hunts smoother. otherwise, on your strength and your strength alone, and with proper positioning and reaction, the monster will fall. you'll win the hunt by your own hand or with the help of fellow hunters
World
>get evasion+2 and evade evade evade. nice aoe, let me just roll through it. great. thanks. look i made an entire armor set. good thing that myth about drop rates was false and that these hunts are over as soon as they start, right?

World isn't hard, it's actually easy. Easy and tedious. The gameplay flow after hitting 2* is just grinding an unreasonably low amount of piss-poor fights just to jam 15 skills onto a mixed set that then lets you kill monsters in 30 seconds, completely defeating the point of playing Monster Hunter in the fucking first place.

I am here to hunt monsters, not make numbers go up. Are you actually fucking serious? Re-evaluate yourself and consider if your time is better spent in DmC instead of a franchise that hopefully will no longer be producing the kind of slop you're attracted to. Your mere existence fucking insults me. Get lost.

Shut the fuck up Ryozo, controlled leaks are so lame

Dos might actually have the most soulful intro the way it uses Kushala, the hunters struggle and then determination, then Lunastra on the tower. Plus the way they don't give Kushala glowing eyes or anything actually makes him look intimidating compared to the punching bag he's become.
1st and 2nd Gen also are the best for that feeling of the hunter's life, and the world around it. That scene in the hub where people are playing music and shit in the G intro is too good.

Why bother farming shit when the expansion is coming out soon?

Boy some little hurtass has it in for gen 3 tonight, huh?

Fuck off unless you're gonna show us what they actually do

Different composers. One of them went on to work on Dragon's Dogma by the way.

You already did.
THANK YOU BASED GRUG

Attached: 1563934796066.jpg (1203x986, 345K)

Is the running joke that all leaks are controlled nothing bombs

NO ITEMS

AERIAL HAMMER ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

youtube.com/watch?v=TfAF_FLEVfA

seregios confirmed

she just wants to snack on your rations and get high on dash juice

Attached: Nergipupper.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Ryozo , SHOW GORE

Good dog.

BRING BACK HYPNOCATRICE

Will styles ever return?

seriously, they are all so good, I even really like the originals intro
i wish they played up more of that life of a hunter stuff in the games
I want to walk into a bustling tavern and see hunters in all kinds of sets eating and having a drink and tell you tales of their hunts

ah yes i'm so thankful for lavasioth

I was disappointed that he never actually shows up there.

Hopefully not.

I said good. They can take Lavasioth back for all I care. BRING BACK THE CLACK!

hopefully not

>good
>frontier

That's an oxymoron. Just delete all of it and forget it. Also patch out Lavasioth

Some of the designs sure but weren't the majority of the new designs from later in the game's life when it alraedy started going apeshit with the AoE spam? Just grab the more unique shit like the Scorpion.

Doubt it, some elements of styles/arts were incorporated into the weapons base movesets already.

World kind of had it on the boat, but it ended up being divorced from it because they separate the hunter and handler from the group the same way 4 separates the hunter from the general hunting world.
The way Ryozo spoke about Seliana being a very pub like environment at night though makes me hope they'll capture a little of that.

why couldn't you fight Nerg here other than in the Beta?
I thought he was pretty fun to fight in the desert

Attached: TfkYHEy.jpg (2048x1152, 541K)

Attached: 1463844364562.png (800x600, 414K)

with better implementation yes, frontier changed the movesets of all weapons at one point and it was actually really interesting

Make Desert Ukanlos official.

I'm almost positive they're gonna put him there in IB

TRAILER
WHENNNNN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 198K)

I'm hopeful about Seliana, from what they've shown it looks like a huge improvement

Surprised investigations couldn't even spawn with him in the wastes
I guess they really wanted to use that wallbreak divebomb

The game in its Frontier Z cycle is basically a full-on meat grinder now since they pretty much removed a lot of equipment grind, but it does honestly seem like a waste of eleven years worth of OC either way. Funny that some QoL like item sets on shoulder buttons never made it over to the main series.

Also
>only 15 skills

>hey guys, how do we fix the hubs?
>give them pokke village again, but with norse shit
>GENIUS

What we need is the ability to see people running around the whole town, no loading screen for the hub just put the main quest gate through there.

Here's SOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=Q90AgFsNMMw&list=PL65CFE0CB33569E58&index=5

>left out MH train months ago
>hops back in
>OwO that's right it had FF collab
>Oh this Kulu-Yaku quest is kinda cute
>pretty tough, but it's just Kulu on steroid
>Owo Behemoth? I bet if fights like Zinogre
>Oh fuck he's fucking big
>WHAT THE FUCK my blue sharpness is bouncing
>What do you mean hit the head npc man
>He keep jumping around
>Oh fuck his horns bounces attacks too
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE EXTRA MECHANICS

I can't do it bros

Attached: palicodame.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

The hub and town are still separate. You just have a big hub where everything is present.

I finally fucking did it, I finally soloed behemoth even though I had to do LS foresight cheese

next week

Attached: 1441122842066.png (462x596, 364K)

>4 and 4U both have intros of hunters prepping and going on hunts before running into invading monster
>later on shows that the two groups met in the same tavern and both failed their respective quests

Attached: 1535221681546.gif (326x426, 656K)

I know, I'm just wishing hopefully for things to change in the next game

Attached: 1288492941247.png (587x531, 383K)

Name a better intro. I fucking dare you
youtube.com/watch?v=6xHqbZAQ8fs

It's so good that Xeno intro and music is an inspiration to it

Attached: 59A53EBA-8A31-43B9-8E79-0F6E1B84AFD6.png (587x387, 345K)

>my blue sharpness

Attached: 1534986982851.jpg (632x477, 50K)

is inspired by it*

Shame that they probably won't remake The Sanctuary if he comes back. I really liked it as a boss arena.

I doubt it honestly. Seliana supposedly has more story progression changes than Astera did. If they keep doing that then they'll have to make everyone have separate queued instances that overlap so everyone sees their version of the town, or have the town state be determined by the host.

>tfw peco was last seen in stories which bombed

thanks senpai

Attached: 20190815113745_1.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

you nergers shut up this is the best ending
youtube.com/watch?v=gkRQuJXMnaI

I bet MH6 gives us Wyverian hunters and huntresses instead of giving us back blade and gunner armors.

God I love his theme.

>world dont have an intro

but did'nt gaijins love cutscenes?

>get evasion+2 and evade evade evade. nice aoe, let me just roll through it. great. thanks.
The same can be said about gen/genu t b h

why is vore so underrepresented in this series?
just LOOK at this!

Attached: 1404279074608.jpg (1536x2048, 909K)

It's entirely possible to keep stuff hidden from players earlier in the story if it's just visual updates and NPCs and not changes to the physical areas you can walk. MMOs do it a lot lately.

but they do have intros

Let's make this easy for everyone alien to Frontier:
>espinas
>baruragaru
>toridcless
>rukodiora
>akura vashimu and jebia
>giaorugu
>the odogarons
>anorupatisu
>gogomoa
>farunokku
>inagami
>odibatorasu
>pokaradon
>taikun zamusa
>toa tesukatora
>zenaserisu
>forokururu
>maybe berukyurosu and doragyurosu if toned down a little harder

Here. Here's your full list of Frontier monsters that, with just a little bit of reworking, would fit right in with mainline.

Mainline was just as bad for stacking evasion, you're jaded and old and purposely choose to forget the incredible shit stuff in older MHGames. Get out of these threads baby boy nobody likes you.

Now this, THIS is soul. youtu.be/0Fts_aBYvqA

Ghesundheit

Attached: 1473882985370.jpg (600x785, 148K)

>replying to my pasta

We'll see how they handle Seliana. They'll be taking feedback off of it, but that'll probably tell us what their philosophy is going to be for MH6s village.
To be honest I'd actually really like it if MH6 started out with just a small expedition camp sent out further into the new world to build a new settlement. More rough frontier style that you build into a town as the game progresses.

with emulation, is this still possible to do? I feel like we should host MH1 lobbies for shits n giggles

Will we get purple sharpness back?

>doesn't take potions in camp chest
>but takes map

Attached: 1480474287256.jpg (600x347, 44K)

No MH1 private servers that I’m aware of, sadly. You could mod the quests into single player though.

it's already been datamined from the base game

1st gen and 2nd gen have the best quest clear themes, they should just make them staples

>the odogarons
Meant to say Orugarons.

great

I don't think he's survive even a single hit so potions wouldn't help much

>people are surprised at grandpa pandering in Iceborne when the hunter from 2Gs intro is literally in World as the old hunter

They never even give us a wyverian guild gal, only frontier ever did. We're not getting that.

Attached: Cattleya.png (657x1169, 785K)

>we need purple so i can bounce with white

goddamn I love Fatalis theme
youtu.be/0ioipCIPetw?t=5

Attached: 53739930_2776076712417556_2026964305873731584_o.jpg (1920x736, 153K)

Post more non-chibi cute kiddo monsters so I can at least feel moderately guilty for creating so many orphans.

GOTCHA BITCH

>can be the huntsman in iceborne

there better be transmog for rathian armor

A classic. youtu.be/e9NYYewCSxo

Most of the wyverians in mainline are managers or town chiefs. Plus they did the dumb cat lolis are wyverians as well. Plus giving normies a new race will get easy points and all they'd have to do is make ear and feet modifications for armors.

But wasn't it a GS user in the intro

Attached: 1557625427615.jpg (1177x578, 294K)

That's a big guy

I bet dual blades would have a blast with him.

Fuckin hell that's the gold crown I needed

Considering it was him setting off at the start of his hontering career it's not hard to imagine him moving to another weapon. Especially considering GS and LS are paired weapons like S&S and DB or HBG and LBG.

kill yourself pills fag

How do you even fight that? Not even a LS of GS could reach the horn.

perfect height to be slapped by his dick

Post cool armor

Attached: MH4U-Nerscylla_Z_Armor_(Blademaster)_Render_001.png (714x654, 466K)

You'd also have to hack your damage too. I remember watching a video of one autist doing his best to solo all of MH1 and it was impossible to do enough damage to Fatalis to get a repel. Not like that would help, since Fatalis's HP was tracked by the server and modding his quest into the village meant that it would refill his HP completely every time you took the quest. You'd have make him go 100->0 in only 15 minutes, which is impossible even with the best gear in the game.

>Kirindrome

Attached: 1430894432172.jpg (790x790, 276K)

>had 90% of gold and small crowns already by the time I decided to 100% the game
>only took me less than 10 hours
I have god on speed dial

Attached: 1563080612411.jpg (455x414, 59K)

how the fuck do you unlock White Winds of the New World?
I'm capturing every possible monster for the sidequests but I also hear that you have to max out research points on at least 15 different monsters (?) and stuff.

The head hurtbox is very generous.

Attached: Logo-MH4U.png (1150x819, 1013K)

I'm frustrated that I can't hack FU's victory theme into GU.

Attached: 1559197684291.gif (376x212, 731K)

Just finished getting all my crowns. It's a good feeling.

GS and LS used to be the same weapon category in the earliest days. Veteran Hunter may very well be an OG.

Sad, but true. MH1 HD remaster when?

What has you the most excited for iceborne Yea Forums?
Hard mode: can’t say transmog

Attached: E5451B38-1811-41F9-B374-3E8D88703F98.jpg (925x631, 175K)

HOLY SHIT AN ASTALOS SUBSPECIES

If you follow all the intros the Dos team last appears in 3U. Then it switches to the 4th Gen team.
The 2G intro hunter is the same one from Portable 2nd, who gets rescued by the 1 and G Rath duo that stay with the intros until 3U in some capacity.

Attached: 1548921052645.png (600x420, 267K)

if only beetle was viable lategame

Attached: DQyOYUpUEAEwvsw.jpg (600x600, 80K)

i looped 67 of the best tracks from all MH games including the 2nd gen quest clear theme/ quest fail theme. and i have it mapped to my controller. so i just hit next track

Attached: llamas ass.png (424x204, 7K)

It's a layered set though

Actual endgame content

Attached: 69152535_p16.jpg (1730x1776, 721K)

I know, I remember crafting the OG LS just because I hated how chunky the other designs were. I still don't know why I stick to GS back then though, GS without a charge is unthinkable now.

A reason to actually continue playing

when you fags realize its kusoge

THE GAME
I'M EXCITED FOR THE GAME
I WANT TO PLAY ICEBORNE
also news about what the fuck is xeno

I meant in previous games, but I'm so glad that it was a layered in world

I'm not an /m/fag, but is the male ver of the set inspired by any specific mecha design?
it looks super familiar

The last boss. I want to know what batshit insanity that is everwyrm

mentally retarded young adult that came out of a cocoon
also a monster that should've been any element other than fire

Hope we get this version in IB.

Attached: BarrothG.png (838x640, 461K)

Unga bunga more shit to hunt

How late are you?

This, Christ I need something to do in World. I'm burnt out of all the endgame stuff after doing it all multiple times, and the earlier monsters die in 2 minutes.

Attached: 1565398721662.jpg (850x814, 167K)

can't think of anything specifically but the face is probably common among some /m/ stuff

Attached: Tenkamusha.png (500x726, 192K)

Seliana being the multi hub we actually needed and a comfy theme to boot
unique weapon models
new variants and actual endgame
looking forward to MHW onlies complain MR is too hard

Attached: 1557797395601.png (393x810, 570K)

Wish granted.

Attached: image.jpg (641x853, 524K)

A reason to play again. I can't believe it's already been 8-9 months since I last played.

There's never gonna be enough bug armors

Attached: Image00227.jpg (1734x1238, 474K)

>seltas/queen never going to come back

WHERES MY YUUSHA ARMOR

Attached: MH4U-Seltas_Z_Armor_(Blademaster)_Render_001.png (726x631, 592K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

please give magala

Attached: 1439003528433.jpg (1200x1152, 564K)

Well shit I guess I missed it. Been trying to watch the trailers as little as possible, I get too fucking excited and then lose my shit when I remember that I have wait a few more months since PC

>can’t say transmog
That's correct, you can't.

It's cute how 5ch still thinks there's going to be a leak stream in the morning even though trophies proved that guy was lying about metal raths.

New monsters like Velkhana and the Everwyrm

Ever since I've discovered Dos, I made it a goal to hunt every new monster in the franchise
Including Versa Pietru

Proofs

Looks a lot like Tekkaman Blade to me but honestly it looks similar to a lot of mecha designs.

Attached: william-liu-12212017tekkaman5.jpg (1920x2560, 755K)

i never see anyone talk about Dire Miralis
I kind of liked the armor, i think the in game models don't do justice to the designs

Attached: d6moicf-5f6fc2ba-752c-47e8-9bc4-5cdfe33b6606.jpg (594x1000, 558K)

I just managed to kill AT Teostra for the first time. I know it's not much for some people here but I feel pumped as fuck.

Escaflowne and Rayearth come to mind.

I liked his weapons more than his armor

The balance changes, I can't wait for elemental weapons to not be a complete joke.

was there ever an explanation why they reused Rathalos theme for Fatty?

Grats man. Just 5-6 tickets left to go.

More decos to grind and builds to optimize

congratulations, that shit took me near the whole time limit to kill with horn

Attached: 1563522991999.png (2000x1636, 1.32M)

See

That's not Rathalos theme. That's Forest and Hills.

That "leak" claimed you first fight metal Raths in the Guiding Lands at MR5, but based on trophy % you first go to the Guiding Lands after beating the final boss at MR6.

It's still split but from what I saw on stream there's little to no loading between hub and village now

Attached: meow.webm (450x780, 1.97M)

More fun monsters. MHW didn't really have a lot of those.

Attached: hello anon.png (162x180, 42K)

>the main mascot of the franchise doesn't even have his own theme

jesus christ just get rid of Rathalos already

Attached: getinhereshinji.jpg (1024x1023, 113K)

More hunting

user. Half the flagship themes are just variations of the area theme.

For me it's the magnet dookie

Attached: magnet dookie.jpg (1689x1791, 423K)

It always struck me odd that on the OSTs they sometimes label area battle themes as monster themes, even though they aren’t.

yet autists put thousands of hours into it

literally the worst fanbase, no spine

thats because raths ARE monster hunter, they evolve with us. when we find them in new zones they are persistent. they dont need themes

frontier

A lot of those themes have essentially become the flagship themes by default. Sometimes though there actually is a difference between the area and the monster theme, but it's usually either chord progression changes, or tonal changes rather than something major.

is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D6KngqYX4AET3zT.jpg (1015x1070, 160K)

a

wack

dead

Attached: 1479452147826.png (600x600, 61K)

Attached: 1523230756862.webm (1280x984, 1.62M)

Monsters didn't really start getting unique themes until the Dos elders
>tfw Kirin will never get its theme back
youtu.be/HcyBt9IbnFY

Attached: image.jpg (1007x1056, 334K)

world

why is Dos music so fucking good

>fight AT teo with randoms
>everyone is carting left and right
>fight it solo
>feel like I'm losing a battle of attrition
>try LS because I've heard people say it's OP
>doesn't feel any better, hell im doing worse even
What do I do? Just keep banging my head against it?

How would you guys rank the normal AT fights in MHW from the most difficult to the easiest?
I would say:
- Nergigante
- Lunastra
- Kushala Daora
- Teostra
- Xeno'jiva
- Kirin
- Vaal Hazak

There's way too much felyne (female) on hunters porn, but not enough felyne (male) on huntresses.

Attached: 660b808c4347405494b138ab2eb7e98.jpg (850x1133, 826K)

What the fuck?

Tigrex has the best reaction images

Attached: 1562859610860.jpg (633x288, 106K)

akantor

Attached: mhf_20190813_230353_570.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

HOLY SHIT

youtu.be/GiGbrzxB2YM

LEAKS

>Nothing to do all hunt but stand around right next to a huge box full of food, drinks, and other free shit that literally nobody else ever even looks at
You gonna blame her?

What keeps killing you?

>that shit took me near the whole time limit to kill with horn
What? usually when i horn him it's a good 15 mins of one of us assraping the other what horn are you using? i'm running jho on him.

HE’S IN!

Attached: image.jpg (480x854, 178K)

It was his first kill. I bet you didn't do it even close to 15min on your first kill either.

Espinas Rare Species > Espinas > Espenis Subspecies

Attached: 56169645_p11.jpg (974x865, 220K)

Attached: 1554712482145.jpg (877x620, 147K)

Attached: tadaa.png (566x495, 532K)

Normally when I try to fall back to heal after getting hit for half my health from him deciding to run forward ect. I don't have health augments.

>we never got a pokemon x monster hunter colaboration

Attached: rab0268.jpg (480x800, 79K)

AT Teostra is real pain in the ass without the health augment since he does so much unavoidable damage and getting an opening to heal is really hard.

Bring Max Potions x2, Mega Nutrients x5, and Mandragoras x5 for quick heals

Pokemon Company would absolutely never allow you to carve up a Charizard

i havent had that much issues fighting even with AT teo probably because teostra is my most hunted elder dragon
honestly you should try mastering normal teo pubs to get used to his moves
its a good way to stock up on money and armor spheres as well

also dont bother relying on high pots for healing
bring a full set of mats for max pots instead because its just safer and faster to heal that way
if you dont have mats for them, i suggest grinding normal teo to stock up mats from your farm

Oh yeah looks like i'm retarded whoops sorry.
First time i killed him was with bow and i felt it was easier than fighting a regular tempered teo with bow because instead of him facepunching 24/7 me he would spam the long range explosive attack that never hits

Attached: 1438047163041.jpg (1024x683, 278K)

This is perverse.

If you get hit try play more cautiously and wait for the attack where he spreads the dust all around him and then blows it up. It's a pretty long opening for healing.
Also bring Max Potions and Ancient Potion and their materials for faster healing.

More ecology research. My favorite part of the game is going out on expeditions that span multiple in-game days, wandering around, collecting bugs and plants, fishing, hunting for and cooking steaks, gathering crafting materials, and occasionally hunting the big monsters that I find. Sometimes I send up a SOS flare and random people will come in and out of my expedition, usually they just hunt or cart to a monster before leaving but sometimes they will come and fish alongside me for a while.

Attached: 20180916050800_1.jpg (1360x768, 285K)

>fuck a monster
seems pretty gay user

Attached: 13788e166f8ae07f9df4e2dacb29990a.jpg (695x800, 113K)

Is this actually Kirin's theme? Why have they never used it again?

>youtube.com/watch?v=kOUu58lMPI8
>literally the best OST in the game
>literally never use it aside from 2 quests
>it's not even used in xeno and it uses a boring ass shit instead
Defend this decision making

It's not Kirin theme per se, it's the older Tower theme.

Attached: 1541875614103.png (650x450, 288K)

I just fought Ahtal Ka for the first time

What the fuck did I just hunt?

Attached: 1472862906050.png (600x700, 202K)

Guess Kirin using the Tower theme everywhere in 4th gen is still the closest thing it has to a theme.

Don't mind me, just posting the best armors in the entire series.

Attached: 1518501694441.jpg (1300x1098, 1.68M)

I can’t. This pissed me off too. After hearing it in the last trailer I couldn’t wait to get to whatever awesome boss it was going to play at.
And then I got Xeno...
And it didn’t even play...

but mystery dungeon you have pokemon dying. maybe they could work a way around like instead of hunting you capture them and instead of carving you can only gather parts they can regrow like leaves, spikes and fur they shed, maybe add soime scale, etc. capturing the pokemon can help smiths to study their bodies and make armor based on their investigation, not necessarily skinning them off but using the carving to recreate the armor based on them and so are the weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=mS1gFCppUyQ
I love how this video is actually possible in World (monsters fighting each other, more than 2 monsters in a map)

Female version looks like hot fucking garbage

>AT xeno
What the fuck you're even do to fight this fag? I'm just chasing after a foot while he walks backwards spamming aoes.

>Hey let's give some monsters a pretty damn good track
>But wait! You can only hear it when the monster is mounted

Attached: 93BFC678-896F-4DCF-A10D-D49FB953276A.jpg (680x793, 47K)

according trophies from the review copies, there's a golden monkey endemic life. They did add monkeys into the game along with animations

I miss old mh songs

Legiana's frosty penis in your anus

It’s probably a gold version of those little hot spring monkeys.

i mean, technically monsters did already fight each other, there just wasn't elaborate animations

Attached: tumblr_n3zuz3osoa1r5n0t0o1_400.gif (350x233, 1.32M)

most female armors in world are very disappointing
thank god for transmog in iceborn

im finally able to run kulu yaku set without worrying about stats

Theres also moles with golden afros that are a separate trophy for some reason

i miss non-staged monster fights,
>hey lets bring the anginath to the rathalos den to watch a cinematic play and 3000 damaged eggs dee

>quest clear

fuck yeahhh

You're hot garbage.

Attached: 1467614480223.jpg (720x960, 116K)

hit the chest, it makes it trip

Jho is attacking a hunter though, not the rathalos

>grab a pierce hbg
>put 2 shields on the hbg + guard up + guard 3
>spam pierce ammo until it dies

Didn't only Jho and the Jaggi's do that?
Cause I swear every single other monster would completely ignore each other and b line straight for your ass

It's just the rare version of the hot spring monkey retard. You know, the monkeys that have been advertised since the first fucking iceborne trailer.

Is mhw harder if I use a weapon without a block? I've been playing gunlance and block seems super strong.

Attached: 1429288535173.png (660x660, 272K)

>pierce hbg
pierce is that useful?

>i miss non-staged monster fights,
You mean things that never happened
Cause monsters didn't actually fight each other

block gets less useful as you progress the game as chip damage, stamina and sharpness loss starts to matter more

if you want a braindead easy weapon pick longsword

For cheesing that specific AT, yes.

>kulu ya-ku

Nice
The female pumpkin set is the perfect example of one of those sets that only looks good in anime styled fanart, and ingame looks like a retarded cosplay getup

Attached: 1513483868772.gif (200x200, 530K)

its so rare you see a monster attacking another that it made it special and fun. if they had programmed that a little more so its not so rare then yeah. but to the point where it fucking happens literally every hunt? with the same fucking animations and outcomes???? no go kill yourself.

>yfw bulldrome flinches anything in grank P3rd

There are already mods for that.

When the fuck does that play?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzFfIkqAmBQ
sounds pretty good

That's not attacking each other you jackass, that's them hitting each other with on accident

I started back in gen 1 on ps2 but 4U is my favorite of franchise. I guess im a heretic in that regard.

Attached: 1549640874712.png (250x283, 80K)

way too low quality. Gonna have to wait for the rip

Pierce is good vs Xeno because he is huge and when his chest is glowing you can hit it through his head or arms for a retarded amount of damage

imagine meowscular doing that dance

Attached: mh4u chef cat.webm (202x360, 2.41M)

yeah turf wars need to be way more rare
the magic is gone when you can predict exactly when it will happen

no thats fine

4 is what monster hunter should be unlike 3 and XX and another game that wont be mentioned

>i play XX cause i hate small screens

Attached: yande.re 101359 sample gun gunz sword tagme wallpaper.jpg (1296x1000, 396K)

that was the beauty though, you lured them close to each other so they would hit each other and get you free damage
honestly the turf wars are the same idea, it's just the canned animations that are stupid

why do you talk like its facebook?

>grank P3rd

Doesn't exist.

oh shit youre right, you know what i meant

I dont get what you want. You just want monsters to just slam and glitch at each other? either way, its better than literally no animation

pair the hat with the brigade armor and it's a cute witch

why do you post in underaged boards?

>Grug
I want more monsters that are fun to fight with Lance though

youtube.com/watch?v=R8dYPZdozj4

He's in

Attached: ADF-11F_Flyby.png (888x664, 882K)

I dunno, I can't really think of anything that's not fun to lance

unless you don't have guard up for unblockables where in that case it's unplayable shit

They're not even close to the same thing
Besides, even outside of turf wars, monsters will actually target the other monsters now instead of completely ignoring them

lance almost makes MHW look good

White Boomer and Black Ultra Boomer are kino
youtube.com/watch?v=fGAUCj-c9og
youtube.com/watch?v=uJgAgRvDRAM

Probably the best online final boss

As much as I despise World, I must admit that the game has done wonders for the lance. It's the only weapon that hasn't truly devolved into an unga fest.

like an arena challenge quest, mosswining and dining, i think thats it lol, very limited

For comparison's sake
youtube.com/watch?v=K3P_vtNd24I
Breddy gud

Idunno, I kinda like the old theme better. I have yet to hear an old theme that has improved in World.

Capcom released a little bit more of this theme for his showcase
youtube.com/watch?v=r7cD62bQYuw

Attached: 1485717799345.jpg (836x1200, 233K)

somehow made a bad theme worse

mizu belongs to zinogre

Attached: zinogreroar.jpg (666x666, 184K)

I don't hate it but for some reason it feels quieter
at least this theme is safe
youtube.com/watch?v=CwfGTMUt-kc

you know i hate the XX shitposters but it would be funny if someone put that Jurassic park theme comparsion between the Jurassic park demo and the actual game

literally all they had to do was use the orchestral version and it would have been fine
youtu.be/KuWepF4M4JM

Attached: 10599808ac480598f6d03dbc8f1882b2.jpg (868x1000, 284K)

Fatties themes are the best, especially in frontier

I like World's take on his theme
More pronounced climax

also rajang

If I remember correctly one of the tips to beat the Caravaneer's Challenge in 4U was letting Rajang kill the zinogre

gay

>Crimson's two phases
>Whitey's 2nd phase

They're alright.

Attached: graham.png (296x280, 102K)

Attached: image.jpg (937x588, 234K)

I personally just play XX cause I dont have the PC or console for world. I do get to hunt with some friends a lot though. Its mostly a time passer/gap filler till I get enough to make a pc for gaming finally
Unfortunately real life (mostly car stuff) has put a lot of that on hold. Ive got about $650 in repairs to do

Attached: 1541587252226.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Zinogre you're- your'- Zinogre you're drooling.

Attached: 1556970667185.jpg (842x699, 42K)

Where
are
the
LEEEEEEEEAKS

Attached: image.jpg (1160x953, 256K)

just wait 5 days

Zinogre was unfortunately put to sleep last night after being hit by a car and won’t be in Iceborne. Seregios will be taking his place instead.

Right here.

Attached: 155-1559437.png (1804x1241, 1.32M)

lol dunno

Attached: 58235381_p20.jpg (791x844, 239K)

You think they'll ever bring back playable palicos back

well in the chinese interview they deconfirmed prowlers but also confirmed a second palico

Depend upon weapon used I would say

Attached: image.jpg (917x604, 243K)

boo.....
maybe next mainline game

As he should

Definitely want Vashimu and Jebia, i like the crystal beam and scorpian design as a whole

Lance, guard up, either health regen on lance or Vaal armor for regent from chip damage, fire mantle and temporal, poke him in the face, profit?

So the neset set is pretty much the best set IF you have the charms right? if not, Val X right? Long Sword in GU btw.

Attached: LS Guide.png (966x874, 59K)

I find the hammer to be a very satisfying weapon type.

today

You sound like a good lad.

Same.

Attached: image.jpg (264x191, 39K)

tell me user,do you listen to something in the background when mindlessly grinding for something in MH?

>introduce prowlers
>only ONE class is viable
>for some reason the attack values were nerfed in XX

someone at the team has a hateboner for the cats

But a fair amount of people probably do their ATs using different weapons. Just tallied my own preference for killing AT's and I use six weapon types across them.
Nerg - Lance
Luna - Bow
Kush - Bow
Teo - Lance
Kirin - Hammer
Vaal - Lance
Xeno - Insect Glaive
KT - LBG
Zorah - HBG (>implying I ever go back to this fight after getting my tickets)

which class? and is it still OP?

>Tfw you will never hunt a monster with your palico
>Tfw you will never both be on adrenaline highs after hunting a dangerous monster
>Tfw you will never be able to blow off steam with her in the bushes
Why even fucking live

Attached: dying wojak.jpg (298x260, 17K)

In XX there were more viable classes but yea it sucks

congrats

What's the story with farming Lavasioth for decos? I tried using a super soaker set the same way one would use it against Gravios, but it doesn't feel all that effective.

Attached: cc1be4363391d4088d9bea871b585acb02e7a6b3.png (1920x2400, 2.16M)

A couple of the Elder Dragons like Inagami, Rukodiora and Shantien would be good too. I’d also like Guanzorumu personally but he’s a little more out there.

if it wasn't for transmog, neset set would have been one of the biggest annoyance in the game. Literally everyone would wear it just like drachen

Minds eye trivializes his fight
I personally use the hammer + torch pods

650$ for parts or parts and labor? Vidya playing mechanic here

Theme is so hype

POOGIE IS IN

THE OVEN

Wish I played around with other weapons honestly. Only thing I am good with is lance. Old ps1 MH player. That and only have maybe 1 hour a day to play so just decided on lance and stuck with it. So what is easy for a lancer might be hard for a different weapon. And vice versa.

Use fire elemental weapon to keep him from having hard armor if having trouble with bouncing and no minds eye

with a good set up you could do a good amount of damage as a boomerang nyanta, sadly capcom hates fun and the build is not that good anymore

Attached: CnXOsyqUMAAQZyv.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Tri monsters could definitely aggro each other and fight

do NOT open this image

Attached: 62368312_p0.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Real version comes out in 5 months

Seems pretty straight to me.

Attached: 1564725892995 kulve lunastra boobs.png (900x636, 1.05M)

Luna styx lbg.
Empty clip of water shots in face when he first jumps out of lava
Put him to sleep and place wyvern blast and 2 mega bombs at his feet
Blow up
Repeat when wyvern blast recharges
Empty water clips into face and back fins when they're warm
Should be able to cap in around 6 mins

I just wanna see my boy in HD, shooting down Bazelgeuse by the thousands

Attached: EBelY_kXsAQs6Uc.jpg (1200x997, 334K)

yes

Attached: elaborate kelbi suicide.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Huge bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1133x1015, 1.04M)

If you main a single weapon, please uninstall and never come back. We dont need autistic mains who refuse to change.
A true hunter masters every weapon and adapts to any situation and its demands.

Yep

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 424K)

>Teostra
>Nice dragon, doesn't mind if you stick around, just don't bother him too much.

>Lunastra
>Will jump to you and tear you a new asshole from across the map.

Attached: 1205763088.toronn_teo.jpg (700x700, 158K)

I use everything but ranged weapons and the breadstick.

>A true hunter masters every weapon and adapts to any situation and its demands.
But every situation goes fastest with bow.

This.
Especially you horn fags

You try waiting for that big red jerk to finally give you some.

Attached: 1541036865006.jpg (640x360, 17K)

I main hammer and LBG, does it count?

Where leak

>implying they even exist
Seriously, whats up with that? I’ve yet to see a single person even try hunting horn.

Actually huge bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1152, 1.25M)

hey give me that crown

They just flipped them from Dos. Luna was passive in 2 and Teo was the mega cunt.
Even funnier too when you realize that Teo was online in 2 whereas Luna was offline, then in World Teo is offline while Luna requires an online update.

Is there some trick to getting gold small and large crowns?
It's fucking tedious.

Attached: 1295675287.cautioncat_greatbaggi.jpg (1600x1200, 340K)

yeah you stop playing the game with zero content

do the massive hunt quests, like the wildspire boleo or whatever it is

I think the Japs did something that involved manipulating the item box.

Not a NEET

Investigations with at least 1 Gold 1 Silver, or 2 Gold and whatever, or 3+ Tempered rewards. There are also some big multi hunts for some of the monsters with a better chance.

There's a vocal minority but it isn't a very attractive weapon to most people. they think it's support

Post quests that have the possibility and hope for the best. Or do the crown events.

Attached: DtaglOhVYAA40jh.jpg (1200x675, 205K)

Attached: what did that troll just say.png (1904x1064, 3.29M)

some people like one weapon
some people like 2 weapons
some people like 3 weapons
and some people force themselves to like all weapons despite being shit with more than half of them

will his weapons be good?

Attached: file.png (687x800, 414K)

>started playing 4U
>mfw this game is somehow maintaining a pretty consistent 60fps on the 3DS of all things
What the fuck man. Granted it's not the best looking 3DS game but how the fuck is it outperforming the Switch version of GenU?

Attached: 1563600767070.jpg (721x960, 73K)

No they deconfirmed two cats and said they're sticking with the system of being able to recruit a cat (wild or friend's palico) or goblin on the map.
That system is clearly inferior, but what can you do.

Trailer is releasing in 2 hours

Probably because they hard capped Gen/GU at 30 and left 4U uncapped to go wild. Maybe.

Trailer is never releasing, Iceborne is cancelled, next Monster Hunter will be released on the PS Vita just to spite you.
Ask for leaks again and we'll erase Monster Hunter from existence altogether. Do not test us.

Attached: capcom_logo.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

For both.

I use a few and i don't have autistic hatred for the ones i don't play

Hello where is leaks.

4G is uncapped
vanilla 4 runs better than 4G, and Gen is hard capped at 30fps
lots of things in 4G bring the game down to like 15-20 especially gore-bend

i want to try 4U on citra because theres claims it runs at 60 easily
based

leaks please lmao

Leaks where?

1 gold + 1 silver minimum (can have whatever else or nothing else), 3 gold and 1 bronze, or 3 purple for a 3% chance at a giant gold crown and a 6% chance at a mini crown. 4-5 gold or 4-5 purple will get you a 6% chance at a giant gold crown and a 6% chance at a mini crown. Any other investigation, as well as all optional or story quests cannot produce crowns. The crown events give you a 12% chance at a giant gold and a mini crown. A few events have some guaranteed large or minis. Other than that, events won't produce crowns.

erase Iceborne for Dogma 2

I haven't played in year do I need anything from events or will iceborne just be better

Leaks please

Attached: 32131312.png (200x200, 39K)

im going to add crown to my filter

>how
240p

If monster hunter goes down more resources go into dragon's dogma or breath of fire
you can't stop my hype Capcom

Reminder that Frontier Taiwan is free to play. If you just want to sightsee and hunt some exclusive monsters, it's not terribly hard to get in there. Japan also has a 7 free day thing so you can pretty much play there too if just to try out Magnet Spikes. This is your last chance to at least see what it was like.

Crown Crown Crown. Triggered yet snowflake?

Might be able to save yourself some money. Most shops charge between 70-125$/hr. If even the least bit mechanically inclined or have friend should be to hard to do it yourself and save a few hundred

>breath of fire
I fucking wish.

Attached: image.jpg (625x550, 435K)

what is the generally accepted AT difficulty tier list?

Attached: 74076862_p17.jpg (1854x1431, 568K)

kill yourself

I'm dead certain the PS Vita would have had a better life if it had one or two MH titles.

Attached: a73ER8L_460s.jpg (460x443, 48K)

C R O W N
One Crown Two Crown Red Crown Blue Crown

The gunner set is peak aesthetics.

Attached: P3Wn6g8.jpg (800x700, 291K)

kill yourself

Of course it would have. The Ouya would have sold well with a MonHun on it.

Imagine a timeline where main-line games from MH series are releasing on Vita, damn I wish

the fuck is a vita

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 44K)

No doubt. The PSP would've suffered the same fate had FU and 3rd not happened.

From hardest to easiest
Nerg > Zorah > Lunastra > Teostra = Kushy > Vaal > Kirin
Kulve is a joke in multi, but a challenge solo.

Attached: 20180309_003635.jpg (297x313, 55K)

>Challenging but good: Nerg, Xeno
>Basically the same fight: Vaal, Kirin, Teostra
>What the fuck were they thinking: Kushala, Zorah
>What the FUCK were they thinking: Lunastra

In what world is AT Zorah difficult? Unless the challenging part is staying awake.

accurate

>4u running at 60 fps
Lies, it has an uncapped framerate but never actually hits 60 fps or even maintains it. You can look up fps tests to prove this. Its more like 40 fps.

the had good games besides monster hunter, so i dont think it would have flopped, definitely not as hard as the vita, which has a much worse game library.
but yea, without mh the psp wouldnt have been as popular i think.

Doing the endgame events for World will give you shit that’ll make early Master Rank in Iceborne a lot easier but it’s hardly necessary.

I don't know. MonHun in Japan only blew up on PSP in the first place. You could easily make the argument that without the PSP then Monster Hunter wouldn't even be around anymore - or at least not as big.

I honest to god thought AT luna was going to shit on my dick and the entire fight i sat on the edge of my chair in fear of getting oneshotted.
But then she died before she reached the final area and i could not believe it.

or yknow, maybe capcom would try something else

Imagine a thunder seregios subspecies whose blades stick to the ground and act as conductors for lightning strikes, or circuits for electric barriers

Attached: 1560250219222.jpg (600x456, 39K)

So like another version of Astalos?

It's up

>at least tri level graphics
>have the back pad for item scrolling
>two sticks
>easy ports to PS4 or PC.
It would've been nice.

A little bit I guess

What would an astalos subspecies be like?

I'd want that but that means Soul Sacrifice would probably never been made.

leaks???

leaker here
bazel subspecies is a water element bazel that throws water balloons at you

Attached: 1553571250451.jpg (2448x3264, 474K)

I can dress my huntress in a white t-shirt right?

I believe you.

Bazel just makes me want more monsters based on military vehicles or shit, concept of the fight would be pretty cool desu

>tfw no PS4 port of Delta
It’s not fair.

Probably something obvious like changing his element to Dragon, but given the effort put into Glavenus’ subspecies I’d like to think that the other Fated Four will get subspecies if that caliber whenever they next show up.

Oh don't worry, more military vehicles are on their way eventually

Attached: Seltas.png (800x1600, 1.81M)

There is no situation that demands more than one weapon. Sounds like you need a crutch to get you through.

What about soloing siege level 1 AT kulve?

Someday.

Attached: Gyarados.png (581x487, 58K)

Valfalk is already a thing

Attached: zenzi_by_hydrothrax_da717dt-fullview.jpg (1024x758, 52K)

That's the stupidest thing I seen on the entire day, and man have I seen some really fucking stupid stuff today.

Please abstain from posting anymore of your stupid opinions.

Dauntless did both and it's cancer.
Conductors that constantly shoot you in the back and electric fences that trap you in thunderdomes with a shitbox monster.

I miss him bros.

Attached: 4408eee10e8e98cc388b7a6ad88c8dfc.jpg (1024x1280, 111K)

I didn't say which weapon.

This but unironically.

Not a bit, I do miss Gog and Dala tho.

Literally the only good siege fight. Soloing his High Rank version is intense as fuck. Also fun with GS and Adrenaline +2, especially hitting his Jaw and the spine holes.

I feel like only retards dislike him. Compared to Zorah he is a 10/10 fight.

Attached: 73649955_p8.jpg (1859x1045, 138K)

That's the old leak, kys.

World players tend to be autistic. Don't take everything seriously they say.

what about when they bing bing wahoo, really hurts my feefees

I'd miss gog if he wasn't such a goddamn sponge

I think the only sub 10 solo run I've ever seen was using a relic hbg and fucking heroics

>the joke
>your head

Great Jaggi is a 10/10 fight compared to Zorah
Fuckin Freedom Unite Plesioth is a 10/10 compared to Zorah
Fuck Zorah

>50832-MW1

Thanks for you purchase.

What are you talking about? How is thinking AT Zorah is hard a joke?

>Fuckin Freedom Unite Plesioth is a 10/10 compared to Zorah
I actually wouldn't go that far. FU is inherently clunky unplayable shit today and Plesioth is one of its worst monsters.

>FU is inherently clunky unplayable shit today
okay zoomer

>FU is inherently clunky unplayable shit today
I'll give you that it's clunky, especially compared to the modern games, but I started with World and got used to FU pretty quickly when I went to try it. Granted I emulated it with an Xbone controller, so I wasn't claw-gripping for camera controls, but it's FAR from unplayable.

He wasn't the first

The joke is that AT Zorah is hard because its the same boring shit but you can't snooze it out or it'll fail. Basically on the same level as Lao

The small monsters targeting you during a hunt is worse than dealing with two large mons. At least you expect the large monsters to attack you, not some small cunt come out of nowhere and fuck you over.

>Rhenoplos charges you and not the predatory monster you're fighting
>Konchu knocking you off of ledges
>Bnahabra and Vespoid paralyzing you

On how many separate drives should I copy my save file for deco sniping?
I'm a bit paranoid about fucking up, or a drive dying.

Attached: 1540132334207.jpg (800x624, 57K)

just zip the files and leave them in the same folder

However many makes you feel safe I guess

Be sure to disable automatic save backups when sniping so you don't foil your own attempts

for AT xenos hand slam explosion, do you need guard up to block that?

They're both Yukumo monsters

Attached: 5d73e431930b7bcf0e9b0768f87947998d014fa27547e52147ed3d5838c54e79.jpg (1024x627, 94K)

Easy trophy, I do that already but I do change to low rank gear so the fight isn't fucking boring.

>Her

I agree. I've been playing Swaxe, GS, LS, lance, Hammer for years and still feel like I'm learning ways to be more and more effective. Better to master or excel at oneor a few weapons than to be mediocre with all of them

Only one way to find out

Attached: CED0B407-8C5D-45E5-A178-5093F5819DB3.jpg (480x425, 70K)

Thats besides OPs point. Its better than just maining 1(one) weapon all your fucking life and then endlessly complaining for that one time a monster isnt a good matchup for your main weapon

Fucking kek
Top tier sp'n keep up the good work user

No.
As the general rule of thumb - only beam and gas attacks need guard up. And even then not all of them do.

Zin isn't gay dude, although the Mizutsune you encounter in game are always male according to capcom. Which is pretty gay.

>Random managed to triple cart when they joined after I cut behemoth's horns and tail AND someone managed to make behemoth trigger the final meteor after just 2 comets in the last phase somehow.
That poor fella joined just as behemoth was changing areas, didn't last 2 seconds alone as we were replenishing stuff. I shouldn't have left him alone.

It's only gay if you wanna fuck them.

You ONLY get two comets at the last phase when fighting regular Behe.
Extremoth does Ecliptic three times on the last phase, and you only get one comet each time.

If you do too much damage to behemoth in last phase he does eclipse back to back. He wont spawn another comet and immediately goes into the 2nd/3rd eclipse

Fuck all these hunts and I never noticed that.

How is this so rare? It's hard to imagine game journos and youtubers being such pro hunters tey only ever go for big monster hunts and never ever gather any materials. Is there some kind of new extra rare gathering nodes in IB?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15 Monster Hunter World Iceborne Trophies.png (979x75, 13K)

Yes, that happens if you push him over the next Ecliptic threshold when he's CC'd somehow.

Maybe they brought secret zones back

It might be referring to those special gathering points that only appear during upsurges

Those were only for account items in World though. But you might be right, and they added secret mining/bonepile gathering nodes that only spawn during upsurges too.

They're special rare gathering nodes that only show up in Guiding Lands. Other languages' trophy descriptions mention it.

Fuck FU. I spent literally years trying to get a rathalos heavenly scale and the game just kept giving me shit.

where is ryukishi

Oh really? Interesting. Although quite a few of them have already discovered the Guiding Lands. The ratio of those who gathered from the rare nodes in there is around 1 in 10.

He was shilling his shitty youtube channel again earlier in the thread.

WHY AREN'T THEY LEAKING SHIT

Leaks... a trailer... please, something, anything...

i wish i was still 15 years old

what happened to the
>trailer at 2am ct

I miss when your cat wasn't a raging homosexual by default

You believed him?

i leaked seregios yesterday, what more do you want?