Fuck new characters let's talk about potential Mii Costumes

Fuck new characters let's talk about potential Mii Costumes

Attached: mii costumes.png (1242x1398, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fABFX7F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steve

Why was there never a Lyn swordfighter costume?
They have the model from the Assist Trophy to work with and everything.

I'd like more Original costumes, not just costumes of existing characters
Give me a generic Samurai costume, a generic Kung Fu man costume, More generic mage costumes.
I'd actually really like more DQ-style costumes for generic classes

imagine paying for mii outfits

it's laughable how gamers will talk shit about microtransactions but then go to extreme lengths to defend mii costumes even though they are literally a microtransaction.

/thread

Why?

Although people actually bought Roy and Lucas in Sm4sh so I can't put anything past Nintendo's paypigs.

Ngl, I'd honestly be ok with a Steve with Diamond Sword costume

>70 characters in Smash
>play as a mii

Attached: 1552090932873.png (640x480, 175K)

Fuck that, can we talk about how to get more of the default miis?

The only good Mii costumes are the ones where they completely obscure the Mii's face so you don't look like you're playing a Mii, and even then you have to deal with their shitty ugly bobble head proportions.
I wish Mii constumes were actual model swaps with a universal hurtbox or something, Miis themsevles are just so fucking ugly using the same look and art style from the fucking Wii

Attached: 1562724607581.gif (500x375, 972K)

Geno

I want costumes for the actual fighters, who gives a shit about the Miis.

Give me stuff like Fire Mario, Link with his Smash 4 tunic, black Yoshi, Justin Bailey ZSS, Armor Mewtwo

I want mii gunner in a wedding dress

Costumes from the Mii games would be great. Some Miitopia outfits would be nice since several of the classes have great costumes.

I played the fuck out of the Streetpass games. I gotta play as Mii.

can't we get all the missing outfits from smash 4 as well as more outfits based on assist trophies?
but I do kinda like the idea of a sakura outfit for mii fighter
Otherwise I want alternate costumes for other characters, I don't like that I have to mod the game to use Shiny Pokemon, Dark Bowser, and now Fire Mario through mods

Geno

The use of that word is contextual, we're shitting on the type of micro-transactions that basically serves as the modern day cheat code, nobody gives a shit about people paying for cosmetics.

this
i know he won't be playable so just give me the fucking mii costume already, i've already lost hope so seeing his costume not coming with hero pissed me off

Can we give Miis more custom moves and the ability to recolor any costume while mixing and matching more parts so they don't feel like the most basic templates? Thanks.

Attached: 1559640825733.gif (280x300, 2.11M)

If there's literally a 0% chance of her coming as a fighter, a Mii costume of Captain Syrup would be nice.

They're shitty microtransactions that aren't worth any money, but you can just use nintendo points to buy whatever mii costume you want.

Shovel Knight
Bomberman
Gray Fox
Rodin
Zero
Alucard

I̺̰͔T͎'̙̱̻̝S͍̖̬ͅ.͎̠̹̰̭ ̺̳̰̮̜͞OK̫̯A̩͉̱̞Ý̖.̠ ͠W͎̱͜H͙̦̮̫̼̘E͓̰͈͘N͔̗̬.͈͜ ̨̬͎ǸI̩̘̳̥̪ṆT͉͓͡E͖̝̱̗̬Ṋ̖̰̙͓̣D̵̼̝̝̙̦O̖̟̟̯.̥̥ ̷̣͈D̴̘͇̟̰ͅǪ̖͓͚̠E̳͔̻̼̙̕S͎̤̠̪͔̱̝.̫̬ ̦̣Ị͕̟̫̘̖̙Ț͕̟͖̼.̸̯͓̳

A Master Chief Mii Gunner and a Steve Mii Swordsman seems pretty likely to me.

I want any Mii costume that can fairly accurately resemble the character it's meant to. Geno was a good example. In the heat of battle, you could barely tell it wasn't really him sometimes. They totally dropped the ball on Cheebo though. Why the fuck did they have to go and make his head a hat instead of a mask?

You do know it's 70 because of the miis right?

I wish they'd bring back the Protoman costume

It's a fraction of the price of most cosmetics.

I want them to add a mii mage, magic users costumes should not have to go to swordsman and gunner.

I had so much fun with smash 4 mii's. I would make each one with different stats and sizes. It was so much fun just having a short black guy in a suit and afro with the name 'Afro Ninja' and he has maxed out speed just zoomin everywhere. Now fucking Ultimate ruined anything resembling uniqueness with the Mii's. Can't add custom stats, can't even have different heights for them. Fucking horseshit

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/fABFX7F

discord.gg/fABFX7F

discord.gg/fABFX7F

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)

Mii Brawler is fucking fun

Sneed

They probably will
This is just a hunch and you have no reason to believe it or do anything retarded like parrot it or make clickbait but I'm sort of feeling they're saving spontaneous Mii Costume bundles to be released during the last months.
People already assume they disqualify a character as DLC and Nintendo's best strategy to sell the most Fighter Passes is through playing into people's speculation to purchase a Pass they otherwise have no idea what's it containing in the end.
Reveal the costumes too early and you lose the interest of the consumer who just saw their most wanted be disqualified by the costume.
Now before you call me crazy for having a small suspicion of this, may I remind you that Isaac and Shadow were revealed as Assists in the end after months of people anticipating them to be playable for not seeing their Assists?

Attached: 1549991345145.jpg (1066x1200, 405K)

Really makes me wonder how many of these they actually sell, nobody plays as Miis. Why don't they make actual costume DLC?

>play as hitler mii online
>get ganged up on

Attached: jovan.png (640x960, 596K)

Fuck off, I get to be Max from Camp Camp thanks to Mii Fighters, I can't say that about any other game.

Attached: IMG_4490.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

It's funny to occasionally play my VaultBoy or mini-Demoman against tryhard Dark Pits and Sheiks, yeah.

I'm still waiting for the megaman costumes
GODDAMMIT I WANT PROTOMAN BACK

Attached: 1565830648818.gif (500x303, 366K)

More than costumes I’d like a different mii archetype but that would basically be a whole new character. A magic using mii with some good costume options could open a lot of options up.

Assuming they're gonna reveal the last two shortly after Banjo comes out, that gives them plenty of time to start handing out "participation trophies" everywhere.
It'd be like how Isaac fans held onto hopes for DLC after Incineroar and Ken were confirmed to be the last two until minutes later Assists dropped in

>nobody plays miis

Captain N with a Zapper gun and NES gamepad belt buckle.

I've never seen anyone playing them online now that I think of it, I had to check that you actually could in ultimate. The general consensus seems to be that they're one of the least popular characters in the game, even if you combine the three.

cringe

That's really fucking cheap holy shit.

I really like playing as the mii fighters and making custom mii fighters are fun
Super fun playing as whacky mii fighters in 8 player smash with all my friends

Attached: tumblr_29758bf94e2fc5ab31ac58955130b6b6_c67545c1_1280.gif (800x603, 649K)

You have to be legitimately autistic to play with placeholder avatars

Attached: 68855265_2423053117940674_4809150137748160512_n.jpg (777x960, 56K)

>Lloyd and Sylux revealed as mii costumes

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (379x568, 116K)

They'll all be third party like the fighters pass.

Because Sakurai thinks a Mii costume is the same thing as playable except for Rex. Rex deserved an apology and sudoku.

I doubt we're gonna get First Party Mii costume DLC since we got a truckload of them in the base game

>Nobody plays Miis
It’s the only way I’ll ever be able to play “as” Ashley.

Well this explains where the Geno and Chocobo costumes went. I knew that there was no fucking way that Square (who wanted to make Cloud DLC again), would pass up an opportunity to gouge people for an extra two dollars if offered.

Attached: 1560311991455.png (600x470, 194K)

discord.gg/fABFX7F

discord.gg/fABFX7F

discord.gg/fABFX7F

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)

Online is a terrible metric tho.

Probably because they were made for the wii

Why do the miis make rosterfags seethe so much?

they freaking took away the generic samurai, plate and mage costumes just because we have takamaru, dark knight and ashley.

Attached: samurai.jpg (400x240, 30K)

You say that but they never re-added the wizard gunner costume from Smash 4. Third party I can understand but honestly there's no excuse for not having all the generic costumes.

Why do people hate sylux again?

Shut the fuck up. THE FACT that you haven’t been fucking banned yet is amazing. If you have then either your using a VPN/Have a way around it. OR its really fucking short meaning mods aren’t doing their jobs (then again that implies they ever do). Now then. Fuck off ya damn shill.

Attached: 3969C948-E8B5-42D8-9652-B2169BF8FB47.gif (220x223, 666K)

>A Master Chief Mii Gunner
when banjo-kazooie were revealed, i figured we'd get a steve assist trophy along with a master chief mii suit

>DLC assist trophies
Not happening. And honestly Conker would be a better one.

Everybody used to parade his name around saying he was a lock to promote Prime 4 because he doesn't have a spirit. I guess people got annoyed by him.

One Adol Christin Mii Swordfighter costume, please.

Attached: 1553809079872.png (852x1301, 590K)

ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

I suppose. He seems like a really interesting character. Really a shame.

Mumbo swordfighter
Jinjo brawler
Klungo brawler

after seeing the P3 and P4 protagonist having mii costumes i was really expecting to ger a chrono costume alongside hero

Attached: chrono.jpg (176x287, 11K)

Never played post gamecube Metroid games, I don't who the fuck he is, so I'll put him in the same category as your usual zoomer choices.

So you hate him because you don’t understand him? You’re not making yourself look good here.

I don't care about the character, but I do hate the retards spamming him.

You should google “horse armour”

I feel like a convincing Mii of him can already be made with the available tools

>He doesn't play Adolph in online matches

Attached: 1560904275995.gif (397x400, 337K)

Attached: 49711688_169020457405124_989186785723097078_n.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Nah, Gunner is established as the one that uses "magic" already.

A better archetype would be Mii Sport, that works like the "weird" characters that use a lot of items, like Villager, or Mr Game and Watch or King K Rool

You've never run in to me, I play almost exclusively Miis online.

excuse me but it's the closest I can get to playable Bulborb in Smash Bros

They're fun to use.
They're one of the few post-Brawl characters that really feel "normal." Everybody has a gimmick these days, and even then Gunner is still kind of a wierdo, but not too much.

discord.gg/fABFX7F

discord.gg/fABFX7F

discord.gg/fABFX7F

Attached: hero1.png (640x640, 636K)

Why the FUCK are Mii customization options always so limited? I appreciate the Switch giving us a multitude of eyebrow/hair colors but I've longed for customizable skin tones.

>tfw you will never have a bardin costume and a shako for the Miis

Attached: worm.gif (204x231, 1.53M)