Ion fury (formerly maiden)

T O M O R R O W

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ion_maiden_boxart_1.png (487x668, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNHb236X6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bycDRC0JnF0
youtu.be/vBNHb236X6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vBNHb236X6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VKV8gr57Pps
youtube.com/watch?v=dELgInjbbow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M576_40mm_grenade
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=vZNjKMhe66c
youtube.com/watch?v=iK5SqHVhHTU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden
youtu.be/fJJpHMtHq-0
youtube.com/watch?v=P9tOa-ISoD8
youtube.com/watch?v=YvUkTn4LM84
youtube.com/watch?v=vmwDPOlCNLU
store.steampowered.com/app/353190/Bombshell/
youtube.com/watch?v=oNk-W3nHJZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hld1DGCm1y8
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1642045637382192330/
youtube.com/watch?v=0BAhN4DHnp0
youtube.com/watch?v=ncC9jrCqgG8
youtube.com/watch?v=dCC6D-W80nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did it change

Lawsuit from the band Iron Maiden cuz lawyers

That's fucking stupid, how does that even pass

STOP SHILLING YOUR SHIT MOD

Because the shitty band has the money to keep a lawsuit going forever, preventing the devs from releasing the game.

my body is ready
idc if that's 3DR shilling, they have my pass

Attached: doom_01.jpg (321x490, 39K)

I live in New York, tomorrow is in an hour and a half. What sort of tomorrow are we talking about here?

I mean there's absolutely no grounds for a lawsuit there, but it's america so I assume it's just the "haha I have more money than you so you can't do shit" thing and it doesn't actually matter if there's a case or not

1 PM tomorrow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNHb236X6Y

Someone leaked the bosses already too lmao
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bycDRC0JnF0

I ain't going to spoil anything, not watching it, gonna wait next 14 hours.

it still is Iron if you are an aussie

Games goty but anyone defending her current design should go back to trannyera

It's ok. Not amazing but not fucking atrocious either.
we'll have mods anyway so who cares

Anyone here youtubers? I won't be able to get it for another week or so and id like to see a review beforehand because why not.

Do you mean it's still 'Maiden'? Or was it an accent joke? We do pronounce Ion and Iron more or less the same way, I suppose but so do the Poms.

IGN and Gmanlives already reviewed it. 7.5/10 from IGN and Gmanlives nitpicked the hell out of it, sounded kind of shit from his review imo.

accent joke

game originally had a bunch of T&A but the developers drink too much onions now

Youtube is suddenly recommending me a bunch of reviews and they all have very high view counts. Didnt think there was that much interest for this. These old school shooters are usually pretty niche and dont get much exposure.

youtu.be/vBNHb236X6Y

>idc if that's 3DR shilling, they have my pass

Feckin' based,

Attached: 1561916879140.jpg (318x402, 61K)

>These old school shooters are usually pretty niche and dont get much exposure.
I keep seeing this narrative and I don't understand it. DUSK sold 100,000 copies. Ion Maiden/Fury was actually marketed and its being seen as the "new Duke Nukem" so people are interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBNHb236X6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VKV8gr57Pps
youtube.com/watch?v=dELgInjbbow

tl;dr:
Pros
>Beautifly crafted enviroment
>Cyberpunk in Blade Runner style
>Humor
>Insane amount of secrets
>Insanely HUGE maps for Build engine
>Jon St. John voicing antagonist
>Great music
Cons
>Sometimes balancing issues (mostly with open spaces and hitscanners)
>Rather small enemy variety
>Sometimes not enough ammo
>Last bossfight is underwhelming
>Not as crazy weapon variety as other Build games

Does Ion Fury have a plasma rifle? Because it needs a plasma rifle

>Rather small enemy variety
Ah shit I hate this.

What caliber is that revolver style shotgun supposed to be? It's bothering me that it isn't belt fed like an MK19 grenade launcher.

Attached: mk19.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

No. The weapon selection is shit tier. Revolver, shotgun, SMG you can dual wield, crossbow, two types of grenades (one is homing and moves around on it's own) and a grenade launcher that is actually just an alt fire for the shotgun. And ammo is very scarce for everything but the revolver and shotgun.

Retro
>good
Modern
>bad

Attached: 013c7c26.jpg (560x746, 54K)

>tfw console isn't until next year
F

You are clearly retarded but I'll help you out.
Iron Maiden as a band is also a brand. There's albums, cartoons, lunch boxes, action figures and, yes, video games. Now do you think they made those video games without registering for a trademark?

Dunno, I think she's cute.
Would tap.

>no rocket launcher
>no plasma gun
>no flamethrower
>no laser gun
>not even a heavy machine gun
Oh god oh fuck

Attached: 1564966708990.jpg (316x202, 7K)

It's likely 40mm round shell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M576_40mm_grenade

Attached: main-qimg-f0b16d21e6f20386d623e16c77d7000a.gif (345x400, 22K)

theres a chain gun

Oh yeah, I forgot there is also a chain gun but you basically only get to use it twicebecause the game never lets you have ammo for it except when you first get it and during a boss fight where it gives you unlimited ammo for it

Tbh it needs a lasergun or I'm modding one in

At what time does it come out?

5pm GMT

But I want it now.

God those graphics are fucking ugly

Same as me, you need to gather some patience for next 12 hours. I'm kinda hyped for the game regardless of its nitpicked issues.

I'm playing Alien Armageddon in anticipation, it's pretty neat.

There's an iron maiden video game? Huh. There's an iron maiden video game.

mod support ?!?!

my body ready :)

>Ion Maiden
>Iron Maiden
GEE, I DUNNO, user.

why is this game being shilled so much on here?

I'm getting some flashbacks... isn't that a mobile game?
...yeah it is.

Enjoying it so far but

>Long reload times
>Scare ammo for anything thats not the revolver or shotgun

Can I please just use my other weapons.

This is a real fps
Fuck nuDoom
Fuck nuWolf
and fuck your tasteless redditor ecelebs

>3D Realms
>new game on Build engine in 2019
>Ion Fury game dev, Voidpoint, consists of best Duke3D modders
>in next 12 hours there will be launch.
it's rather small hype, but it's within it's niche
I also expect finally some r34

Attached: 80.jpg (1920x1074, 177K)

Hoping for a physical port on console in the future

>siding with shitty outdated bands who are husks of their former selves desperately clinging to controversy and suing innocent people because a name sounds similar and they know they have the money power and influence to exploit our law systems to ruin peoples lives for their own benefit
unironically blow your fucking head off sheep

more like
retro
>requires brain
modern
>handholding experience for babbies and brainlets
in today games there is only one path with one point attached on minimap so you won't get lost by accident in this one corridor.
I'm always glad for some retro experience.

Attached: boomerdance.gif (220x188, 20K)

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

I was playing the early access demo just now. So were all boomer games like this? Pistol randomly reloads, you can't manually reload and only the pistol reloads and no other gun reloads? How the fuck did people play with these retarded 2d sprites? I looked at the can of coke that shot out of the machine and it was 2 dimensional. Also you literally have 3 seconds at most to kill an enemy before he drains your health all the way.

Ign whinged about it not spoonfeeding them like modern games do and ggman is a fucking shitter always has been
Don't even mention that civie faggot

You start by figuring out if the enemies have hitscan. If they do, you bob and weave from out of cover in rhythm with their shots. Otherwise, strafe around them. Old shooters are basically a 3d bullet hell game.

It doesn't randomly reload
Yes all objects and actors are 2D sprites although in the full version there are lots of voxel objects as well which no review has even mentioned

There are no undodgeable hitscan enemies at least not in the demo, they work the same as pigcops in duke

Civvie review when?

kys

>Gman whining that the weapons are generic.
Does it really matter if they are fun to use?

Your mom is ugly

wrong 75% of people don't have a conscious voice in their head
it really explains a lot of car accidents, crime, and general retardness you see in society.

This.

A game's weapons don't have to be too fancy as long as they're fun and satisfying to shoot and kill things with.

Schwacked.

kys zoom zoom

man that gmanlives review was whiny.
this guy is so inconsistent.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=vZNjKMhe66c
leaked ost
listen to some pirated tunes

OH MY GOD THE QUARTERBACK IS TOAST!

>i felt pretty underwhelmed
>everyone must play this game
so this is the power of auzie shitposting

Formerly Chuck's

>So were all boomer games like this? Pistol randomly reloads, you can't manually reload and only the pistol reloads and no other gun reloads?
Not really. It was mostly Build thing (Duke3D, Shadow Warrior) where you can't control reload. Doom, Quake, Unreal(?) never had reload in any form because, as John Romero said, it kills the pace. As proof there are somewhere unused sprites of reloading pistol from Doom.
>How the fuck did people play with these retarded 2d sprites?
2D sprites were necessity of the time because not many machines could handle full polygonal models in the 90s.
Also imo animation fidelity>model/sprite fidelity
Best example might be Smooth Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=iK5SqHVhHTU
Simply they could go better on some enemy animations.
Eh... I can kinda agree with him. With cyberpunk setting they could go crazy with weaponary. But imo it's still decent enough.

>nothing to do with Iron Maiden
>not even the same medium
>"dude sounds similar though lmao"
Yeah, fucking retarded

>Duke Nukem takes the piss out of 80s and pre Matrix 90s action movies
>Shadow Warrior is one giant love letter to 70s martial arts and anime
>Blood is a tribute to horror
>Ion Maiden is Cyberpunk
So wheres the Blaxploitation build engine game.

how the hell is all this shit leaking

>see thread
>load up pre-made response #166

The epitome of what's the worst in boomer mentality?
I'm actually interesed what he has to say.

devs posted it on discord hehe

>hehe

that's real nice

>hehe
plz KYS

It's up in 4 hours?

Is it better or at least equal to Blood? I've yet to find a better build engine game.

Will it have custom map support though? the next version of mapster32 is going to include ion fury support

>hehe
Imagine posting "hehe" in 2019 in Yea Forums. Are you lost or something faggot?

hoho

I just played the first level of the demo and it was like meh. So far nothing unforgettable. The secrets seem to be nothing but small item rooms which is pretty gay

The devs said yes hehe

That's a shame, I'm also hearing weapon and enemy variety are lackluster. I wish they had gone all out with this game, weapon variety could have been insane given the setting.

There is always hope that they can patch this stuff in or modders fix it hehe

her her

Should have been up an hour and a half ago hehe

Based on early access
- its janky as fuck, shooting feels odd movement is shit
- shitty enemies (jumping spiders ffs)
- shitty one liners (can be turned off)
- no narrative
- it's just a chore to play
- bland soundtrack
- not fun overall

The old engine is it's biggest blessing and curse in one.

is it out yet?
i want to play

hehe

Even if the gameplay sucks, I'll play it for the aesthetic. It looks great.

Attached: aa24b60.jpg (640x700, 46K)

My biggest gripe with the game is it's like a pixel shooter. The enemies are so small on screen

hehe

Was it Ion Maiden or Bombshell that went through a dozen redesigns and finally settled on the most generic girl in space suit

I disagree, the preview campaign had some great and well hidden secrets.

Same character in both games. Ion Fury is a prequel to Bombshell.

afaik it was Bombshell

God is there an option to turn off the voice for the MC? It's really important.

When will there be Ion Maiden lewds?

It seems like her quips were made extremely carefully. Nothing too rated R. Nothing really referencing her sexuality because men could like that. Just mundane shit.

I don't care. It sounds embarrassingly bad.

Yes in the preview version there is.

Just for the MC or is it global?

Character voice. One liners only.

oh fuck off already, there's nothing wrong with the design.

>game originally had a bunch of T&A
which game? certainly not this one.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden
:^)

What a relief. Might buy it now.

they have it... it's just not rational

Switch version with fucking gyro aiming WHEN?

>Gog version is waaaay cheaper than Steam's in my country

Sometimes it feels good to be a third worlder.

go play Halo then

I wish I could play every Halo game for the first time again

Having read part of the suit no, they didn't have a leg to stand on and 3drealms clearly caved because they didn't want to fight it. It's textbook copyright bullying.

They claimed things like
>ion maiden is clearly named to confuse people surrounding our brand, and it isn't just an innocuous play on words
>the bomb-skull in the logo is clealry made to look JUST like eddie
>the artstyle was clearly ripped right from our iron maiden mobile game, which has just about the most basic, soulless "cartoony" artstyle you could get
>Shelley is clearly designed to resemble our bassist (?????????????????????????????)

If they could actually win that case the american legal system is even more fucked than it already clearly is by allowing them to get away with that.

>Iron Maiden has a pinball machine
>Ion Maiden developed by 3D Realms, who made duke 3D
>Duke has his own pinball machine
This is some illuminati shit here, I just can't.

the pc release will feel like it, just avoid any halo content until it comes out

>Remnant comes out on friday
>Ion fury comes out today
Fuck

Did they get lawsuit for the cucked character design too?

Hell, I buy the GOG versions if available even if they're a bit more expensive. They have got the right idea when it comes to digital distribution and deserve to do better.

>Remnant
?

Gee, user, i guess the makers of the iron maiden torture device should sue the band then.

Remnant: from the ashes. It's a "souls-like" 3rd person shooter.

thank, looks somewhat interesting.

>It's a "souls-like" 3rd person shooter

Attached: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (374x430, 50K)

i like her design, she reminds me of the robocop female police officer. much better than some over the top bimbo full piercings, belts, tattoos, blades, and whatnot.
but in all honestly i just much prefer sober designs, i like the idea of "relatively normal dude/gal single handedly killing the big-bad and its horde". like the doomguy: he was just a campy random space marine, not some armored hulk with wings, and cannons and laser implanted in every nook and crannies.

Goddamn, I'm excited. I picked the game up at "launch" and it stuttered like crazy and I couldn't fix it. I started it up a month ago or so and they had patched it, and I swear to god I have 10 hours played of just these two small levels. Movement is so nice and it's about time one of these games had an arsenal where every weapon feels useful. Main character is still a charisma vacuum, but maybe she'll grow on me in the actual game.

Attached: ionmaidIMEANFURYPLEASEDONTSUE.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

dumb idiot

with rougelike elements :^)

>re using an outdated engine from 20 years ago

Give me one reason this is a good thing and different from lazy developers making then 1000 pixel style game.

I don't see problems there, rougelike elements are cool

This game is anything but lazy. The art design is beautiful and the game looks fantastic.
Unlike other “retro” shooters, this one wasn’t made to look old and shit on purpose, it looks like a really fucking ambitious game from the late 90s, unlike Dusk which just looks like an uglier Quake.

Why is the Haskell logo in the lower right Corner, also his name sounds just like Haskell.

Attached: 1280px-Haskell-Logo.svg.png (1280x904, 18K)

Dusk is uglier than Doom

i like her current design too. i didn't have anything particularly against the old designs, but people only started complaining about the current one when schreiber made his "old design = sexy, sexy bad, we progressive now" post like a dumbass.

>ion sneed (formerly chuck's)
F E E D A N D S E E D

have some originality

>"old design = sexy, sexy bad, we progressive now"
well that's dumb, i agree.

>have some originality

Attached: nw.jpg (453x400, 27K)

/vr/ deleted the thread on their channel after throwing a bitchfit lmao

>re using an outdated engine from 20 years ago
It's using modified Build engine EDUKE32 which can run on modern operating systems. It's anything but outdated right now.
youtu.be/fJJpHMtHq-0

guys, 5 hours left. what to play to prepare myself? Was thinken about finishing life's a beach

It's not retro.

Alien Armageddon mod

Hes here

but it has SOUL

same as gzdoom and hedon. but that doesn't count right :^)

doom lobbyists can fuck off

Yikes didn't old ion maiden used to look hot n sexy? Did the termites even take over 3d realms???

Will there be a character replacement mod? I totally hate her generic design. There is no need to have a bimbo, but, ffs, a little character would be welcomed.

eduke32 with true 3d rendering: SOUL
eduke32 with polymer and HR pack added: SOULLESS

im playing with alien invasion mod that has the concept chick in it.
Its far better than what this cucked shit is.

truth

>same as gzdoom
That's just a source port, the game itself is retro.

I'm just worried it'll be short as fuck.

ok

Based.

Attached: Ion Sneed.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

it's about 9 hours from what I heard

then what about Hedon? it's full release on steam in 2019 based on GZDoom engine.

it's a first person shooter for the love of god...
turn down your autism

Those icons give me RotT vibe for some reason. Is the poster a reference to anything in particular?

Those are literally copypasted from rott

I don't see threads about it there. You could use one of those build engine threads if you want to discuss bombshell or whatever.

That would explain a lot. Also been two decades since I last touched OG RotT.

>weapons are shit
How to kill your fucking game.

The horribly janky 2013 remake also had these icons but I guess you didn't play that. (Not that it was worth playing at all.)

i have issues running eduke.
it likes to run like crap for me either with original or polymer rendering. especially with mods. i was trying out alien armageddon yesterday and it just runs like shit. apparently im not the only one with issues regarding eduke running like crap. maybe its just my configuration. i tried playing around with various graphics settings and turning down the lighting effects but they dont make a difference. runs exactly the same weather its all on low or everything maxed out.
its kind of a bummer.

did they fix anything after launch?

Nah, I passed on it. Been wary about 'new' games utilizing old franchise names for the past decade. I made an exception for Shadow Warrior but I knew what I was getting into with that.

The band has/had no idea there was even a lawsuit, every major band (dead or alive) has lawyers on retainer who do nothing but protect the logo.

weapons are fine, take that e-celeb cock out of your mouth

>weapons are fine
For you maybe, but I don't care about generic shit.

what's your issue with them? i think even the starting weapon is really satisfying to use, way better than doom's pistol

No rocket launcher, riot gun, nukes, dynamite bundles etc.

They did some, but the game was on such a tight budget that the end product was incredibly weak in quality. It had SOUL though.

>but I knew what I was getting into with that.

I loved Flying Wild Hogs work in Hard Reset and with Shadow Warrior they stepped up their game. Although SW2 was a looter shooter, it was still miles ahead of any Borderlands game ever created.
Polish developers are usually very dedicated and put soul in their work.

Dooms pistol is bare minimum to havING a good starting pistol.
The fact that the most "cyberpunk" weapon they have is a taser baton and a laser bow that acts the same as a normal crossbow says a lot. They could've went all in on the cyberpunk stuff, given Shelly her arm from Bombshell.

>no RL
That's fair I guess but the bowling bombs cover the others, the lineup isn't generic in the least though it just doesn't have gimmicky guns like a shrink ray

Yeah. Only real downer with SW1 was its level design (locked-off arena'ish areas followed by linear bamboo forests to act as seamless load sections), but the gun/melee play offset that downside by a mile.

Is it any good though? I've always been more of a fan of Quake style shooters rather than Build engine games.

>Is it any good though?
yes very much so

finger hasnt healed yet
stil cant wasd

Why its not out yet?

Seriously, what the fuck is this faggot's problem? He praises games like youngblood and fucking Fallout 86 but shits all over Ion Fury. Is he just a massive contrarian?

Attached: gggmanlives.jpg (900x900, 73K)

4 hours left I think.

well he didnt get invited to a ion fury event now was he ?

He's right. This game has major flaws that seriously bring it down compared to both the games from the era it is trying to be like and other similar recent games like Dusk and Amid Evil. The most heinous crime an classic style shooter can commit is to make ammo too scarce and this game does that. Ruins the whole point of it and kills the pacing. It's the same reason why Blood always fucking sucked back then too and why Doom 2 was better than Doom 1.

With working mirrors AND third person view. Turn down your shilling.

Is there any deal going on? I don't want to pirate it, but $20+ is too much. 10 would be a better fit for this thing.

no deal.

Game is small enough that someone will just throw it up on mediafire of all places.

>third person view
oh yeah that transparent joke of a view

I know. But I'd feel bad if I end up enjoying it and not giving their developers a dime. But right now, it's too much.

It's cool enough to have something less generic than a character in space pajamas, donya think senpai?

Feel some Unreal vibes from this but maybe it's just me.

Delete last sentence and you have a point.

what happened user

only a fucking idiot would play build games in 3rd person view

Hope you get better soon, fingerlet user

People that shill their games here should be castrated if they haven't done it to themselves already. We have this shit every fucking week and the mods do fuck all about it. Go fuck yourself you fucking cunts. Hope your kids get hit by a car.

>muh no ammo
secrets, you retards

>everyone’s a shill
>it is impossible to be excited by a game
You’re so fucking woke

Posting best track
youtube.com/watch?v=P9tOa-ISoD8

Attached: 33bpSMKFXWrAIreg9DWo32SNuPHn1qsQgSvsdWBpi5U.jpg (552x414, 42K)

i wish that were me

>caring about what happens on Yea Forums
>being so mentally ill you think every thread for a new game is a shill
maybe it's time to give the computer a rest, Timmy :^)

stop shilling your dumb opinions

Ooops, wrong track:
youtube.com/watch?v=YvUkTn4LM84

Fucking release already REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You give out codes to youtuber faggots but not to me who has been jerking off to the preview campaign for what feels like 7 years REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigger.

You had 7 years to become a youtuber influencer and play IF before anyone else. Missed opportunity, fag

Besides the main menu music, the rest was forgettable to me.

Whatever he said were on point. First one to actually mention the spider enemies.

>Stop talking about video games on Yea Forums!

For an indie game, at least it's not some gay ass platformer.

It's not indie

Title: Ion Fury
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access

dev's only game, but publisher is 3d realms

>No budget
>Passion project made while devs had other jobs
>0 professional experience

>you shouldn't have to worry about ammo in a game like this
>spider-head enemies suck all colors of shit
>the arsenal is "just ok"
>you never feel like a badass
>bossfights are whatever
>30 levels is going to wear you the fuck out
Pretty much what I expected after the preview campaign. I'm still excited though.

Still kinda upset about the weapons though. Most of these old shooters don't show you everything in even the first whole episode, this showed you everything in the demo, and the line-up wasn't even that great.

>still the best fps of all time
Ion Fury still isn't going to dethrone the Build Engine king.

Attached: blood.png (616x353, 135K)

blood is overrated

internet age people only read half of letters and imagine the rest

>Nightdive drops further support because of Atarifaggots
Well, looks like I dodged a bullet and played GDX Blood.

>tried to play on still kicking and still got btfo
stay seething, dike.

Descent 2 is the best fps

should have changed the name to Iron fury in spite.

it has nothing to do with difficulty

youtube.com/watch?v=vmwDPOlCNLU

>$24.99
what the fuck?

>I POINT DA SOOPA SHOTGUN AT DA BADDIES AND DEY GO BOOM DEN I BHOP OVER DA CLIFF TO PICKUP YELLOW KEYCARD AND USE IT ON DA YELLOW DOOR ME SO SMART *sharts into colonoscopy bag*

Attached: boomersoy.jpg (641x405, 97K)

When did Yea Forums start hating this guy?

They have to pay his voice somehow

Attached: Jon_St._John_of_Duke_Nukem_licks_a_fan.jpg (3808x3079, 1.87M)

he sucks now

Yea Forums hates ecelebs by default, with Notch being the exception.

When he became an inconsistent contrarian shill.

You can clearly see that he's on bankroll from Bethshit and EA.
Ubisoft is the next one.

Doom 2 does have reloading though

Fallout 76, he got paid for defending it.

He started blatantly shilling shit. I think it was like
>Flown out to play game
>Suddenly a load of new AAA games reviewed back to back
When somebody goes from videos of old games to a load of new ones and he praises them it's pretty telling.

He pretends to be an expert on FPS games but constantly complains about difficulty

Attached: ggg.jpg (850x478, 82K)

Check nBlood, based on eDuke32 reverse-engineered port. It's pretty amazing and works with all expansions.

Gonna do that when I wanna play the game again.

Is Amid evil better than Dusk?

that's him?

Yes

>HAHA YOUR MUM SHWAKKED

Both are good, dusk if you wanna some quack, amid evil if you wanna some heretic.

If you talk about double-barrelled shotgun then it was reloaded after every shot so it's just an animation and from technical standpoint it's not different from normal shotgun pumping.

HAPPENING

Attached: 2019-08-15 12_57_06-#ion-fury - Discord.jpg (730x69, 8K)

2h30min left

>gog
thanks for the free game

GOG or Steam?

Always buy on GOG if you can since buying there means no DRM on your copy. Otherwise Steam.

steam is confirmed to have achievements on launch. I dont know about gog. I still go with gog whenever I can

I do find it odd how Gman gushes over indie Unity/Unreal engine FPS throwback games but suddenly with Ion Fury it's too much. Maybe 3DR just didn't have any money to pay him.

Steam
If at anytime I want a drm free version I can just pirate from gog

I always thought this game's name was Iron maiden. It was ion maiden this whole time? And those dumb boomers still wanted them to change it? Christ.

I asked mainly beacuse of possible future fanmade stuff. Aren't there some mods for other games only available on steamworshop?

It was the lawyers and managers

>achievements
Can someone please tell me what's the point of achievements is anyway? I never understood why people care about them so much.

He says that there are a ton of "retro" shooters and I'm wondering what the fuck he is talking about.
There is Ion Fury, Dusk and Amid Evil.

Strife and Project Warlock don't really follow the oldschool design for levels.

Because it gives you something to do. Simple as that. More content. Showing you love a game by 100% it.

>I can just pirate from gog
but
>Steam

?

he's a paid bethesda shill

Civvie11 video when?

I like the voice acting

Honestly should have been thrown out as soon as the band walked into the lawyers office. Name is different, it's a video game not a band so there shouldn't be any confusion between the two and also iron maiden is a fucking torture device, the band didn't make the name up one day. So dumb

the band most likely had nothing to do with the suit

Kaiser then came out and said that wasn’t the end of the updates. So don’t worry. Still it sucks Atari are assholes.

Either way, the case should not have seen the light of day

So what's the deal with Atari and Blood? Why won't they just sell the IP?

I liked it and I usually don't like the stuff he does. It felt sincere in its whining because you can tell he just wants to dickride the game so hard for boomer points and how it looks but can't because reasons A, B, C and D.

>they just sell the IP?
In case they go bankrupt, they need to sell shit user.
Why do you think all those publishers are sitting on dead IPs forever?

Something to do with Warner Bris having rights over the IP too and I guess Atari doesn’t want to lose any assets for whatever reason. Honestly sounds fucking stupid because it’s an old IP and they should just sell it.

probably after launch

I was expecting it to release at 10 am PT

Attached: verynice.jpg (640x626, 27K)

He posted something like
>Next video on the 15th. Who's ready to get furious?
a while back, so some time later today.

Are you still here, user?

>Not as crazy weapon variety as other Build games

aside from Shelly being some of the dullest looking and blandest personality this is my biggest complaint. WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING when they set out to make this game? it's the most generic modern fps roster of guns since tacticool shooters became a thing during 7th gen consoles

old Build engine games were all about wacky weapons:

flare gun
aerosol can
life leech
napalm launcher
voodoo doll
tesla cannon
ripped out heart
ripped off head
shrinker
freezethrower

even later shooters like Turok 1, 2, Half-Life, Unreal, Quake, NOLF, RtCW had unique and exotic weapons in their arsenal. plus most of these weapons even had a cool second fire mode.

Now the art design makes me salivate because of how good it is, the level design and attention to detail with dozens of lovely (voxel) models, easter eggs etc. seems to be godly and there clearly has been a lot of passion and love poured into this, but I seriously hope the devs get their shit together for the sequel and fix these complaints because this could have been a 10/10 game.

Attached: fps kino is back.jpg (2646x1204, 1.11M)

I buy exclusively on GOG. fuck giving that lardpig fatswine any more of my money so that lazy fatshit can continue to not develop any games fans have been asking for for the next 20 years. it fucking disgusts me to see what Valve and Steam have become

As soon as you stop shilling Alien Armageddon

>30 levels is going to wear you the fuck out
I don't know who that e-celb assbirth is but this confirms that he is a worthless subhuman who should stick to playing Xbox 360

It's just preference it doesn't matter

>Doom 2 was better than Doom 1

Attached: 1300044776986[2].jpg (600x600, 35K)

>More is always better! Longer is always better!
It's not.

If you want less content you can just stop playing the game you bitchlord

I bet you prematurely ejaculate too

>prematurely ejaculate
isn't that an oxymoron?

At some point you're gonna go back and play Duke3D and realize you can beat L.A. Meltdown start to finish in an hour. And then also realize that one of the reasons it's so goddamn good is because of that fact.
or just do the opposite and play TNT and come back and tell me how many levels it took before you started yawning.

Back in the day i beat Blood for the first time twice in a row because one time wasnt enough the fuck are you on about

>1. revolver (close to long range, physical)
>2. shotgun (close to medium range, physical)
>3. minigun (close to long range, dmg goes down with range, physical)
>4. granade launcher (close to medium high-dmg, explosives)
>5. jumping bomb + mine combo (close high dmg, explosives)
>6. crossbow (medium to long range high dmg, electric[pure dmg])
>7. *NEW* tesla gun (close range, wide angle sparky thing, a better shotgun. electric)
>8. *NEW* ball-lightning kinda launcher (close to long range bfg type of weapon, high aoe damage, disables not fully flesh enemies at the wider range, electric)
>9. *NEW* Mentally enhanced lab rat - you squeeze him and he fries the brain of the enemy, makes him unable to move and within a few seconds of firing, his head explodes (short to medium range, unique)

I've fixed ion fury weapon roster

>Not have a rocket launcher
>Not have at least 1 crazy/exotic weapon to make up for it

There's absolutely no need for this sort of behavior. Go fuck off to some degenerate part of the internet where you belong. 4channel is a place for normal people.

yeah leave us cunnyposters alone

1h15min left

Now to survive 3 more hours of wageslaving

Is there controller support? I played Duke nukem on n64 and that was fine with a controller

>Is there controller support?
do you want me to break your legs so you can use crutches too?

Why are so many of you so edgy? It's embarrassing as fuck to still be like that past your teens

Yeah, and Blood is amazing and pacing and replayability matter. If MORE CONTENT is what you care about I suggest leaving old games behind and getting into these new AAA open world games because there's a million things to do, craft and collect and they all suck. But hey, more content right?
is your retard mentality what happens when zoomers don't get beaten over the head with arcade stuff and learn to appreciate 30 minute long games?

says the guy asking for controller support

Go fuck yourself cunt I was 13 when I first played Blood and I literally wanted more you cocksucking cretin

Controller support is the standard normal way to play games. It's only the unusual sorts who enjoy keyboard and mouse

Not for shooters.

They will be adding it.

sure if you're console peasant

So you're hopeless. Point is that number of maps doesn't matter, only the quality does.

Holy fuck, this is based.

>No Epic games store
Chinksects on suicide watch.

~30 MINUTES to go

Attached: c96Tff3.jpg (1851x956, 253K)

No epic store release?
Dumbfucks missed out on lotta money then.

>Mentally enhanced lab rat
I fucking want this.

Attached: mouse_rex.jpg (400x225, 27K)

shoo shoo

Just use motherfucking Steam Input if you have Switch/PS4 controller.
Kill yourself if you were going to play it on xbox controller or other gyroless shit.

Attached: 1524143893470.jpg (960x882, 59K)

No support atm but if you buy it steam you can easily map it.

I'm sorry what? What is wrong with the xbox one controller?

Does it have infinitely respawning enemies?

It didn't in the demo.

It doesn't have gyro. So you can't comfortably play shooters without auto-aim crutch.
Gyro aim is legit replacement for mouse aim unless you are professional competitive Quake 3 player.

Attached: 337732-2f2cecf3.jpg (600x500, 36K)

b&rp

Episodes 2 and specially 3 from doom 1 sucked balls

>Gyro aim is legit replacement for mouse aim
If it was, you wouldn't need a stick to assist it in turning. You also miss out on a ton of inputs by playing with a controller.

When he said that blood fresh supply was a perfect port when it was bugged as shit and when confronted about it he still kept saying the game was perfect.

Why a girl?
Should be a badass big dude

Attached: gay.jpg (500x386, 64K)

when did build games have that?

Should be a badass Big Buff Chick.

Attached: 1536442453313.jpg (706x1000, 71K)

Since Duke? Damn I'm good had respawning enemies unless you blew up the corpse

whats gay about that?
In fact the gay one are you prefering to play as a girl lmao

>Since Duke?
Only on the highest difficulty.

>constant threads with the exact same title

if this isnt shilling i dont know what is

>look mom I can be extra smug and witty on a malaysian sheep wooling forum

F

Attached: file.png (427x310, 60K)

my bad I misunderstood your post

shill

>HELP I CAN'T STOP SELF-INSERTING

post shelly's foot pussy

I like civvie when he talks about the game but I don't really get his skits.

>Why a girl?
>Should be a badass big dude
shelly was originally supposed to be dukes sidekick or sister.
she didnt make it into duke nukem 3d but theres still concept art for her different iterations.
they made a game with her already but it bombed because it was an isometric action game an no one had heard about shelly in that context. when alien armageddon began its development 3d realms said. yeah this is what we should have gone for. so now they actually updated the build engine to run properly on modern hardware added new features and made the game featuring shelly with the original build engine tools. 3ds realms however cant actually make a duke game because gearbox holds the rights to the franchise and because shelly is an established character even if she never appeared in the games really they used her for this. the isometric game fucking bombed though and they said they were gonna stick with what the know from now on. store.steampowered.com/app/353190/Bombshell/

Okay it's today now. Where is it? GoG and Steam are still only showing an early access version. And they can't be moronic enough to quietly update their game in the store. It's new. It needs to be in new releases. Unless they want their game to fail.

>I don't really get his skits.
His Randy skits are pretty good

>Badmouthing good old downloads

It's out right now

Damn, that game looks fine as fuck!!

20min

It's out.

why are metal bands so money hungry?

based and high test pilled

Does he go through every level in detail?

>they're doing a launch stream
kek

These old school games are hard as fuck. I'm playing on normal. Fuck you if you shame me. I just wanna have fun.

>$25
Torrent where?

>People shitting on Shelly's Design
>People forgets that is a Homage to Ghost in the Shell Swat design for major

Attached: 1995 motoko Gits movie.jpg (564x783, 57K)

Nobody's going to shame you unless you're playing on the first difficulty

Attached: d9c80381045f651393ac86a037a7d18f2b3631ba.jpg (400x400, 69K)

why is ggshilman lives so butthurt about Yea Forums? did he got bullied hard in the past here?

I didn't badmouth that site, you simpleton. I was calling you out for being a little 14 year old shitter who thinks he is being extra funny by pulling out a hustler mag during class and grinning like a spastic.
anyone who decided to pirate this game and not spend money on this will know where and when to do it, no need to point out the obvious.

if ammo is apparently such an issue, how quick could someone make a mod that just doubles what you get from all ammo?

after playing the demo a few times I feel most comfortable on the hardest difficulty

By gyro I obviously meant stick/touchpad + gyro you fucking autist.
Lack of buttons can be mitigated by Steam Input's activators and mode shifting.

I like her design too. Her voice sounds really meh though, and the weak one-liners don't help

They upped the difficulty since the demo

Sounds like garbage.

will it finally be an actual challenge

>not Badass Big Buff Futa

Attached: MENUPIC.png (1366x768, 981K)

Literally the best way to play some of the older games. Blood is more fun on Lightly Broiled compared to Well Done purely because you can hit some of the cultists before they shoot you and don't need to rely on TNT thrown around corners because you've memorized all the enemy location s.

Well certainly gonna be harder than what you played on the demo according to the devs discord

This, people who pirate indie games are a walking cancer.

Why? I wasn't going to pay for the game anyway, so no sales lost.

>update queued

Those boomers don't even know what video games are. It's probably one young lawyer who got his legal suggestion greenlit by the drunken degenerates in the band's management. The band members probably still have no idea that any of this happened. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was one ambulance chaser selling his lawsuit idea to the management who had no clue that anything was using a variation of the name Iron Maiden and still have no clue that an iron maiden was a real thing that not something invented by the band.

I guess money plays a big roll.
You have to pay Steam and GOG a substantial amount of dosh for them to promote your new release on the front page.
Maybe 3DRealms just can't afford to fork out that much for marketing?
Anyway, Ion Maiden (fuck the fury shit, I will never call it that) is currently #3 on GOG

>journos don't like a game that doesn't have an hour long tutorial explaining every mechanic, 50% of the game isn't cutscenes and doesn't have markers telling you what to do and where to go

Who would've thunk.

>Not on GoG
Ehhh

IT'S UP

Attached: fury_2019_08_15_23_18_21_867.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Games like this need all support they can get.

Was it always "maximum fury" difficulty?

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

finally some good fucking game

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I want to die between those thighs

I was under the impression that the "new releases" is just a list of the newest releases. Front page is different.
Also I'll just call it "Ion Maiden (currently Ion Fury)" Actual name first, legal name second.

He's just a passive-agressive shill who didn't like when he got rightfully called out for said shilling.

So no harm done in pirating Ion Fury since it's not indie? Noted.

does this updated build engine support modding?

Lies. It's not.

it's pretty much eduke32 so yes
iirc mainline eduke is getting ion fury support too

Not that user but pretty sure they don't care about pirating to begin with considering who owns Duke now so if you think you're some special snowflake just because you're downloading a torrent kindly fuck off

i hope this runs better than eduke32.
for me it runs like shit most of the time.

wtf there's no demo
fuck those faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=Hld1DGCm1y8

>only 90mb
Whoa.

I was laughing at him for calling Ion Maiden an indie game when it's clearly not, put your panties on bitch.

>Cons: Old school shooters were rarely this difficulty in terms of the combat or working out where you had to go next.

I'm not even calling him out on wanting to pirate it. I myself am a filthy pirate so me berating him on some high horse morality grounds would be hypocritical I did preorder Ion Fury though because I have a massive boner for old fps games and I want to see more of them in the future.
I'm calling him out on acting like a fucking faggot about it.

>relies on the weapon wheel
Now it doesn't just sound like garbage.

I bet gay sex sends your sides into orbit too doesn't it faggot

Attached: 1565431411566.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

Where's the GOG installer upload. Want to try this shit since there's no demo.

>Amid Evil
But that game is garbage.

>i hate mods and homages, am i cool and retro now guys?
Grow up a spine, faggot.

Hey, when you don't put in any detail in your levels, you won't have any ugly detail. 10/10

>Pistol randomly reloads, you can't manually reload and only the pistol reloads
Lmao what
This isn't even bait, just straight up being retarded.

You're fucking garbage. AE is not for plebs.

The Amid Evil devs hate mods.

Post proofs or GTFO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.jpg (324x48, 4K)

There's no mod tools for it.

Nah I love AE

Its a UE4 game you dumbfuck, you can pretty much mod it with the UE4 Tools.

She has nice amazon legs

where is it reee

>ION.FURY.incl.DLC-CODEX-FitGIRL-REpack

Prove it.

>not ION.FURY-GOG

kek

is one of the devs of Ion Fury (formerly Maiden) lurking this thread? I know there was one in yesterday's threads.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you should seriously consider releasing the preview campaign as a free demo. So everyone gets the chance to try it in the spirit of the good old days of shareware.
Putting thre preview campaign behind early-access to begin with was a BIG mistake imo. I guarantee you, no person who preordered your game while it was still in early-access is going to be pissed about this.
The more people can try it, the more people might buy it. The more people buy it, the higher the chance we can get another game. It's Win-Win for everyone.

Modern turbojew publishers have forgotten this golden

Attached: before the jews took over video games and decided to ruin everything.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

IT'S UP

AND?
I preordered it and got it, i may pirate shit but this game and 3dr needs help at this rate.
I want those fuckers getting Duke rights from Randy's pedophile company.

Can we see mommy in the game?

Attached: 6839a5ac148268c4efa6cb887ae61d25d12dfd2e.jpg (3344x2404, 1.49M)

The protag reminds me of Konoko from Oni, which in turn is obviously a rip on Motoko.

Thumbs up in my boner book.

steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1642045637382192330/

The devs are SJWs so nahh

I proudly paid money for this game.

I’ll pirate triple a shit without a care. But I dont feel good doing it with indies, the love that went into this deserves my cash.

They've already sent their final release build to GoG but GoG will take their sweet-ass time creating their own first party installer for it. You know, 5 minutes of work finished in 72 hours.

It's the Build Engine. It has mirrors. Of course you can see her.

Cute!

>ggman lives got pleb filtered
>not even playing hardest difficulty
what an absolute bitch

Attached: 1562185979461.png (348x362, 175K)

How big is the download? I live in rural area with terrible internet. Takes an hour to download 1gb.

I pirated the demo last year. I'm not buying the game until tomorrow. For my birthday.

She doesn't lose her arm and becomes Forced femen 1 dimensional monstrosity from bomnshell
Said previous game is now a ingame joke
Shelly new design is here to stay, along with her Major Kusanagi looks
Its a new future for Shelly as a new Ip

All is good in this world and Thanks fried!

100mb

Soul.

100mb, just buy it user just to spite Randy Dickford

While not technically indie, sales of this game will very likely fund its planned future expansions/extra content, and improve support across the board.

Her design does fit in well with the Cyberpunk theme they were going for.

Attached: 1565815353290.jpg (898x898, 464K)

Cheers thanks. 100mb shouldn't take too long so.

no demo no buy

>use power socket because I spam "use" on everything looking for secret
>it damages me
oof

Attached: 1539030160326.png (500x533, 57K)

Game is too hard so refunded. Boss was firing grenades all over the place.

as user pointed out, is inspired on Motoko's Swat gear

Attached: Motoko Kusanagi over the years.jpg (3000x1616, 862K)

I second that
Preview campaign was dope and will gather new potential customers

>shitty band
You're dead.

GOTY

+1
devs need to listen, no everyone can play everyday (I have wife and kids you know) for 10 hours I just want to see the story

His opinions are lacking sometimes.

Iron Maiden is a shitty irrelevant band.

Yea Forums hates everything

You're a shitty irrelevant band.

Fuck you the man on the edge still plays in my head whenever I think of Carmageddon

He is but a bitch as of late.
Something about his attitude changed, and I assume it's that the """fame""" is getting to his head.

Actually I bought Ion Maiden/Fury during early access and I checked if there some interaction with power sockets. Instant 10/10 in my brain when it zapped me.

Is there a linux compiled executable? i wanna try it on my HTPC before i play on my main rig

boomer band lmao *dab*

>t. Codverwatch baby

KISS is better, atleast they love Yea Forumsidya and made a memorable Retro fps game, unlike iron maiden who sued chakan devs
youtube.com/watch?v=0BAhN4DHnp0

hi australian shitface

He's bitter that he was discovered to be a shill despite his best efforts to hide it.

WHERE'S MY BIG BOX?
IF THOSE FUCKERS LOSE IT IN THE MAIL I'M GONNA
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545315119998.png (640x632, 312K)

Yes.

Is it out fully yet? I don't want to bother buying it till its out.

what the fuck was iron maiden's problem?

That faggot's voice is grating.

The 1995 movie was the only good thing to come out of this franchise

it's out you brainless maggot

The manga is silly good

I'm very sensitive and my feelings are easily hurt so I'd like for you to apologise.

dead band, trying to make some money while they still can

No it isn't. GoG will waste as much time as they want to make their standardized installer. Can't let customers install their games without having them look at some ads

Stand alone complex is better than the movie

your a nigger

it's very obvious where they got their inspiration from and I like it

I still want to see here in a skintight one-piece swimsuit in the sequel though.

Attached: gits.jpg (2861x2221, 780K)

That one all the way on the left, is that from the original manga? It's still my favorite look for her.

Sorry user I act like a faggot sometimes.

Now
Jesus Christ, those secrets. Wall humping won't help me on this one.

Attached: 1338806940810.gif (240x180, 1.06M)

Welcome to Yea Forums assfaggot, enjoy your stay

Gives me 2001 Duke trailer vibes I really like it

You can still come here and be nice.

But Motoko looks better in the movie because she doesn't look stupid

It's the manga, mind you major is a completely different character in the manga compared to the rest of the franchise, personality wise.

Respect my opinion faggot

Nah, the manga is pure gold for memetic reactions

Attached: Gremlins will never score.png (244x316, 78K)

I hate how much recycled footage all of their trailers have had.

This is only for edgy, double-digit IQ niggers board. You are apparently lost.

Do I miss out on the preview campaign if I buy the full game now or is it included anyways?

>Shotgun and SMG's have to reload
Fucking ruined

Attached: 1546765502531.jpg (312x312, 46K)

Wanton or Ultra Viscera?

Attached: 1539747235612.png (500x389, 315K)

It's basically Duke3D except they removed all the "problematic" references.

it's up

Included as bonus

This
Fuck Randy bobandy

Well we cant have nice things anyway

Based. Movie is just artsy shit with really good graphics.

Is this what the American looks like when it sneezes?

Ultra Viscera if you grew up with 90s shooters Wanton if you're just a casual player

the preview campaign will remain and is its own thing afaik

Wanton
You'll have more ammo

Steam rip is up on cs.rin

he calls himself Poodandy now

Attached: This+guy+knows+whats+goin+on+_0d76e52dccefebcb8c9c4fd2e37909e1[1].jpg (260x194, 11K)

you are hopeless philistine pigs. I bet you watch Ergo Proxy too

I think you're the problematic one here

Attached: fhdg.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

No, this is video games fuck you!

Attached: retrospoofs-video-games-why-waste-technology-on-science-medicine-funny-retro-poster_a-G-9765414-1057 (632x948, 74K)

?

>not even the same medium
Iron Maiden has a video game so checkmate.

>WHO WANTS SOME WANG?

Attached: 1565408008440.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

It's included in game as bonus campaign, what's difficult to understand? No DLC and shit.

Is that a condom dispenser with a wang joke?

Shitty mobile is barely classified as game.

The other user said its not

oh wait never mind i misread his post

Oh yeah, I want a policed themed one piece too.

Attached: 1565815156045.jpg (3034x4096, 1.24M)

post yfw you go to a Chinese restaurant and order Wang-Thong soup

Attached: 1266062576497.jpg (748x591, 57K)

Not talking about a mobile game zoomer.

So what 'other' Iron Maiden game you're talking about?

A garbage mobile game that troll lawyers used to make the claim on it.
probably hired by Randy Dickford

She looks hot on the cover, i don't know what others have against it.
They should've removed the breast plate though so we could see her two bulges

Ed Hunter
youtube.com/watch?v=dCC6D-W80nU

She's probably ripped, but armor covers it all.

Ergo proxy is turbo-garbage. Trillions times worse than all GitS movies and series.

>shitty low-budget rail shooter from late 90s
>not even Iron Maiden in title
No wonder I've never heard of it