For me, it's Kyoko Kirigiri

For me, it's Kyoko Kirigiri.

Attached: 5d8d72e6a1e958111ff1f65c8b7275e1.png (450x525, 138K)

For me, it's Nonko.

Attached: nonko (57).jpg (1231x1595, 1.77M)

For me, it's Sara Chidouin.

Attached: Untitled5.png (203x280, 77K)

Best girl out of all the dangle rompers.

>danganshitter

how would holding her bacon hands feel?

It would be extremely painful

Her hair looks like the tip of a peepee lol

Same. I wish she would boss me around and treat me like her little pet.

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1200, 2.01M)

I love Ibooky!

Attached: ibuki64.jpg (1000x1000, 367K)

>I love trash
Good for you, I guess.

I love Hiyoko!

Attached: hiyoko smile.png (505x560, 256K)

one man's trash is another man's treasure

Attached: ibuki47.jpg (735x567, 88K)

Are you baiting for (You)s? Only retards love her

KYOKO IS MY WIFE

Attached: 157f9ab610af8b4f123000336683.jpg (720x393, 26K)

Yeah, for a man who treasures trash.

>refuses to let people in on evidence she's found until she has to
>uses others as bait for her investigations
>actively invites suspicion by staying silent about nearly everything
>most pointedly, votes Makoto in the fifth trial when she damn well knows better and stays silent during the execution, only bothering to try and rescue him after he doesn't die
There's a part of me that regards the 'bad' ending of DR1 as canon and superior. To hell with this cow.

I just beat v3 and I'm bummed. I really thought Tsumugi was gonna make it bros...

Attached: 1540850769276.jpg (251x251, 5K)

I LOVE Reisen!

Attached: dbff9622e31233ee239b2fc2f056c062.jpg (650x750, 117K)

Videogames? On _my_ Yea Forums?

chiaki

Attached: 1455162283400.png (500x516, 169K)

>killing game reminds you that no one is your friend
>1-5 still makes people seethe

Not even fucking Byakuya was this much of an asshole.

More of a Mahiru guy myself

Attached: image.jpg (240x255, 16K)

More?

Attached: 1565212686075.jpg (1050x750, 159K)

Using Makoto as bait to investigate the bathroom made sense because she knew the Mastermind didn't want to have to kill people off but might have killed her because she was already causing trouble and learning too much.
Throwing Makoto under the bus in 1-5 was supposed to just prolong the Trail so she could get back to cornering the Mastermind, but Monokuma screwed them by cutting the Trail short and you can hardly expect her to just "admit it" and kill herself and damn everyone else because she's their only chance of exposing the Mastermind.
She still should have redeemed herself by dying for Makoto in DR3.

Dont forget Dante.

A fake death for a fake death, seems fair.

based

Attached: 1564712833630.png (1120x768, 879K)

She is literally worst girl

Byakuya was fucking based and i honestly loved the guy
He was so based that the ultimate imposter copied him and was just as based in dr2

Which of these girls like black men?

Reminder that based lemonman is the only one who does not vote you in 1-5

Source?

Statistically? None of them.

what is this

Someone made a chart but I didn't save it

This one definitely does though

Attached: it's imPOSSSSSible.png (790x865, 682K)

For me, it's the superior death game.

Attached: hiyori_so_3745.jpg (452x452, 44K)

No, she doesn't.

why do danganfags make carts of literally everything

Boredom.

Attached: chpb square.jpg (1024x1024, 700K)

why do danganfags make charts of literally everything

Attached: tumblr_obp5kdz5kh1ti2keko1_1280.png (1000x650, 197K)

Why is she bad?

It's a forced meme from /drg/
She's lolrandumb but she's a good girl, there are much worse and/or more boring ones

Attached: ibooki.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (119).jpg (539x800, 151K)

>forced meme
Lol, keep dreaming Ibukifag. She's annoying trash.

die, sheep.

Based Mahirufag

based Mahiruposter

Attached: Mahiru fullart.png (1200x1200, 491K)

don't worry user she'll always live on in our hearts

Attached: BKlp3W0.png (1084x1026, 375K)

I love Mahiruanon!

BASED

Attached: tumblr_ppx1t3uPXc1y98m45o1_400.png (350x350, 116K)

She had a pretty shitty death too.

>get drugged by Monokuma and lose all sensible thought, no better than being braindead
>die

Best waifu, best poster

Attached: 72382987_p105.png (960x1280, 668K)

I love my two (2) wives Ibuki Mioda and Chiaki Nanami!

Attached: original.png (600x480, 387K)

You thought the girl who did nothing but say how plain and boring she was would survive?
That alone should have told you she's suspicious as fuck

>because she knew the Mastermind didn't want to have to kill people off but might have killed her because she was already causing trouble and learning too much.
This is all headcanon.
>Throwing Makoto under the bus in 1-5 was supposed to just prolong the Trail so she could get back to cornering the Mastermind, but Monokuma screwed them by cutting the Trail short and you can hardly expect her to just "admit it" and kill herself and damn everyone else because she's their only chance of exposing the Mastermind.
She was extremely naive for doing so and placing him in that position in the first place is an incredibly shitty thing to do, nor does she make any attempt to rectify it in the time she has.

Favorite case?
Most hated case?

Attached: 1564024574564.png (409x407, 310K)

2-5 is the best
2-3 is the worst

Anyone tried the board game from V3? There's a lot of neat interactions with characters from each main game.

shut the fuck up Kai

100% agree with this
I don't know why but as soon as Hajime noticed that someone used the heater I knew Mikan did it.
I figured out she'd know a lot about corpses so changing the heat was expected of someone like her

Ibuki is a good girl, just fucking boring and irrelevant.

AHHhh! A GHOST!

Correct

Attached: Trials.png (576x576, 238K)

DR1:
1-4 best
1-3 worst

DR2:
2-5 best
2-3 worst

V3:
I honestly don't know what the best is
V3-2 worst.

thefinalrumble
Most fun i've had on Yea Forums in years

Attached: Hunk.jpg (320x292, 44K)

For me, its Makoto's wife Komaru Naegi!

Attached: Makotoswife.jpg (474x585, 63K)

>Anybody tried
It was the best part of that entire game. Everyone who's played it has tried it.

1-4 is my fav. I hate 3-3. I know people like it for the memes but they killed best girl and turned best boy into some "lol I'm crazy!" retard. Plus his whole plan seems a bit unrealistic to pull off in reality.

Finalrumble

Attached: 1564715504696.png (662x1187, 599K)

The thing that will always bother me about the good end is that you have to intentionally lie/deny the truth. The pursuit of the truth should always be the main purpose of detective games. Makoto should have pointed out that Kyoko had a way to get the key or whatever the point of contention was and then Kyoko should have explained why she's still not the culprit.

I hated Murder on the Orient Express for a similar reason. Protagonists not seeking truth/justice really rub me the wrong way in detective fiction.

>2-6
>S
>2-4
>A
Nigga wut? 2-6 was fucking terrible and 2-4 was tedious, carried only by Nagito's abrupt sass.

The problem is the game will always, always punish you for not treating Kyoko like a goddess no matter how much of an asshole she is to the player. It's really the worst thing about Kyoko's character and why I believe DR1 would have been better way better if they turned the favoritism down or just straight removed her.

But Poirot found the truth/justice in MotOE.

wait a minute, Chiaki can't be in the chart twice!

based and incestpilled

Attached: 615E076B-43C0-4CB2-A045-D265DE8EFB1C.jpg (980x554, 184K)

here you go user

Attached: 1565042627358.png (1064x556, 537K)

Well there was no other girl to fill that empty space so I made do.

Based Samurai Woman

Is there anyone who can even HANDLE our boy Juzo

2-6 is kino but I understand it's not going to click with a lot of people. I don't feel like going off on another multi-paragraph rant defending/explaining it again, not saying people who don't like it are "brainlets" or whatever, it just has to resonate with you.
2-4 is the first Trail in the series where you have to seriously think about how the murder was carried out, and it concludes excellently with Gundham (and Nekomaru)'s sacrifice becoming the thematic turning point in the story that 2-5 and 2-6 fulfill.

Attached: JUDGEMENT.png (1077x1037, 988K)

no way junko doesnt exclusively fuck black guys

>2-4 is the first Trail in the series where you have to seriously think about how the murder was carried out, and it concludes excellently with Gundham (and Nekomaru)'s sacrifice becoming the thematic turning point in the story that 2-5 and 2-6 fulfill.
Really? News to me. I was just fairly annoyed because 2-4 is one of those moments where the murder plot hinges on a specific mechanism, and though the player can easily figure this out, the cast takes like 5x as long to reach that point. 2-4 draws out the whole elevator/structure of the building thing for the entire trial. Now the plan itself was great and even Nagito, despite hating the cast at the time, was very impressed by it.

i didn't make the list, but yeah i thought junko would at least be in prefer black guys tier.

Attached: 1565043997256.png (1064x464, 509K)

>Feeling up dead bodies
Kyoko would make your cock melt

Kyoko would definitely be good because she's an autist with feeling up bodies.
>Miu
No, she would be trash lol.

Attached: 1565043342339.png (1064x744, 570K)

kill yourself inbreed retard

>Puts out on 1st date
>Idolbitch
Sounds really unlikely. And Syo is more likely to kill you too.

Attached: 1565061811355.png (1064x595, 539K)

>Mahiru is in the best categories twice
Uber baste

For me, not being dead.

Attached: cara1-21.png (490x624, 82K)

According to the data, Kirumi is best girl.

kyoko likes molesting dead traps

Kyoko likes molesting dead bodies, iirc, she checked Hifumi's pants

Attached: 1565045941577.png (1064x463, 524K)

>Sakura
>sub

Feel like Mahiru, Peko and Mukuro are subs

>

Attached: image.jpg (1316x1079, 295K)

Switch mustard race.

Play her FTEs. Sakura is a softy who will 100% let her partner take the lead in the bedroom.

>bathroom smells
what did they mean by this?

Attached: mikan card.png (980x546, 800K)

Mikan is disgusting.

Oh shit we have the same birthday

Attached: 1565048820002.png (1064x668, 549K)

She likes dicks and cum and orgies

Mikan is a piss fetishist

>Celeste in the never ever category
>when she is the character most suited for face sitting

I thought it was too obvious. I guess the real clue should've been when she lied about the color of her underwear.

>drugged

Attached: 1565627897915.png (528x533, 14K)

What's the best strategy for the DR1 school mode? I'm following a loose strategy from one of the Steam guides that sets you to farm material for the milk item and cheat sheets and that's it. Should I bother with tools only on the definitive run where I intend to reach the end?

Sonia is not a whore. She's not.

2-5 has best trial but 2-4 investigation is so good
the fact you could see shit from hopeman's perspective and get a point and click puzzle just makes it a million times better than any other investigation in all 3 games.

Attached: 1565636197504.png (366x280, 185K)

A clean bathroom actually smells pretty nice, considering there is also alcohol I want to assume it means sanitation.

>game gives you a false choice regarding telling Kyoko about Sakura, and forces you to keep silent
>she acts like a total bitch for the next few days, and refuses to even directly talk to you, instead interrupting with passive-aggressive jabs
>even AFTER Sakura's secret is revealed, and Kyoko realizes what exactly you were keeping from her, she STILL bitches out about you "not trusting her"
>even though she's one of the least trustworthy people in the group, always withholding evidence and staying silent when she already has the entire case solved in her head
>AND acting like she's the ONLY person worthy of trust, and like we shouldn't have trusted Sakura at all, and just gossip the vaguest rumors about her behind her back
That's ignoring how she treats her father, too. Constantly bitching about him not becoming a detective, as if he's wrong for not pursuing a career he had no interest in. Sure, leaving her after her mother died was pretty bad, but the whole "Kirigiri pride" bullshit needs to go.

Pic related is best girl, no questions asked. Everyone else is either a snake, or just plain ugly.

Attached: Aoi_Asahina_Halfbody_Sprite_(16).png (473x560, 195K)

Don't bother building the monokumas on your first go. Grind the gathering and cleaning while finishing the FTEs of any students you haven't maxed during free time. Build the cheat sheets if you build anything.

why does the dr1 school mode make me feel so empty inside when i play it?

i get what you mean but then again...
seesaw

Attached: 1565756046110.jpg (480x360, 46K)

for me it's mukuro

Attached: 1563993604050.jpg (478x715, 46K)

It's pretty hollow and shitty. The extra scenes with the characters is nice I guess. Ultimate Talent Development Plan from v3 is so much better.

Asahina is the only girl asides Celes who actively tries to get you killed.

I mean, Sayaka tried to have you executed.

I still don't understand what the fuck she said next. It was basically "I just checked his pants, it's not like it was his socks or his shoes..."

You deserved it for what you did to Sakura.

Nigger, it's 2019. You know this is a lie.

I wish we got to see her do some soldier shit, instead of getting killed off early while pretending to be her sister. It's a really badass background, especially for a murder case, and it's sad they never explore it in detail.

Nearly all of the students have tried to kill Makoto at one point or another with the only exception is Sakura Ooga who died for him.

based, best girl

If you're not baiting, this is false. Sayaka and Leon do not know about the class trials because Monokuma only added that explanation after Sayaka's death. Nobody knew about it and this is the only game where that info is kept from the player.

But you're probably be baiting for this response anyway.

She didn't deserve it bros...

If Makoto was the blackened he would have died. Everyone else would as well, but Sayaka didn't know that part.

For me, it's Goro Majima.

Attached: Hospitality.png (331x480, 268K)

Is the DR3 anime any good?

Attached: 1545205230285.png (142x138, 3K)

You mean Byakuya Togami, right? Who also wasn't a mastermind's spy.

Cringe. Sakura is fucking great too and would be 100% waifu material if she wasn't so unrealistic.

Wrong. The blackened was not slated to be killed. All that is said is that the killer has to commit a murder and get away with it. There is no explanation of a punishment.

anyone else feeling like these threads are 10% actual gameplay/case discussion and 90% waifu garbage that mostly has nothing to do with the actual game?

I always wondered why she was mad at Hiro. Byakuya and Toko treated Sakura like shit, obviously, but the worst Hiro ever did was call her Ogre.

Attached: Yasuhiro_Hagakure_Halfbody_Sprite_(10).png (586x560, 350K)

I think he means if Makoto was chosen as the blackened she'd have gotten away while everyone else, including Makoto, would be dead.

And smash her with a bottle.

I know what he meant but it does not apply. The rule of anyone but the killer's target dying or the class trial itself wasn't explained until after Sayaka's death. She nor Leon had any idea that anyone but their murder victim would die.

Not at all. Skip it and watch the openings instead.

Who else /didntgiveashitabouttokountilshebecamegenocidejill/?

I mean look at that tongue, dude. Imagine the possibilities...

Attached: 20190810153321_1.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

What a pathetic fucking thread this is.

Fanfiction. Don't watch it. It doesn't exist. Stop.

Also, we don't know how Sayaka would have acted if she had killed Leon, but the original point was
>Asahina is the only girl asides Celes who actively tries to get you killed.
>actively tries
Meaning Aoi was the only girl to intentionally aim to kill you instead of a side effect, known or otherwise.

She still hated him before that. He was part of the big three that she was blaming for bullying Sakura before her suicide

whats the name of this again. I need to finish it

DO

Admittedly, Asahina didn't know this until the trial. Like only Togami and Fukawa were mean, but even Togami didn't physically hurt Sakura like the other two did. Asahina hella overreacted

C

Attached: What.jpg (2376x1485, 318K)

me on the left

>play all the DR games for the first time over a 3 week span
>when I get to UDG notice Miyuki Sawashiro can't quite nail the Genocider laugh like she did in the first game

VAs getting older is weird.

Attached: nash thefuck.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Attached: Huh.jpg (2376x1485, 267K)

based haiji

>dislike oversized things
Hell yeah! Best girl.

Based cunnychad. Also, props to the translation team for not translating lolicon (spoken I the JP audio in this part) as pedo.

Attached: 1565041034883.png (1328x3181, 1.75M)

Haji did nothing wrong.

>props to the translation team for a false translation
kek
would you have been too offended

For me, it's Junko Enoshima.

Attached: 1544264492357.jpg (1920x1080, 702K)

If ONLY she was drugged.
She was fucking brainwashed into hanging herself.

We know, Kodaka.

I love that people are playing these games lately because of the sale that was a few days ago
I hope you guys are enjoying the series

Attached: 1565309941266.jpg (763x1280, 132K)

Hard to pick a favorite, but there were a lot of good ones

>Most Hated
The very first case in V3.

Sorry. It's honestly been some years since I last played the Danganronpa games. I'm kinda glad I don't remember because I would love to go back and replay them

I think they meant like hospital smells.

>pirated the entire series, I'm usually against buying VNs since I will never read them again
>still wanted to buy UDG for as low as possible because I really wanted to re-play it
>splurge in and buy the DR1/DR2/UDG pack as soon as I see UDG in my perfect price range because why not
>didn't want to spend that much but splurged in again the moment I saw V3 goes from 60% to 70% off when you own the other games
Fucking marketing wizards

Fucking missed it.

Any way to play 1 on ppsspp latest version

Attached: nd.png (480x280, 89K)

After I finished the V3 prologue I decided to try and guess how the game would play out. I had too much faith in the tan survivor rule though.

Anybody else do something like this? How'd you all do?

Attached: 1547813804671.png (858x1086, 271K)

How dare you accuse my robo bro of being a killer

also I got it all right lmao

I mean technically he killed Tsumugi, but I wouldn't count that as me being right.

will there be a dr4?

no I ended the killing games

Why does the top of her head look like a butt?

WHEN

Attached: Too-Kyo-Games_09-11-18_Concept-Art_Top.jpg (640x452, 123K)

Instead of making a DR4 they just need to go back to creating Distrust. Make a DR1 remake but have alternate killers and survivors like the game was suppose to be. Newgame+ can have Mukuro survive or some shit.

I bet it is better explained in japanese

just like everything else in this game that has been lost in burger translations

Junko is a bombshell !

I want her to step on my balls with boots on

Attached: a_predator_gazing_on_her_prey.jpg (1408x1072, 381K)

why is it so fucking hot when kuderes blush or show a tiny bit of affection towards you?

Because their normally cold demeanor magnifies the significance of the emotion they're exhibiting, and the fact that they aren't afraid to be cold means they're completely sincere.

Attached: __kirigiri_kyouko_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_nanin__6c941a1cf7b4e73e169651477033b3f5.jpg (1682x2048, 370K)

Yeah, they will even include Shuichi, Maki and Himiko who strangely quiet about the death game and the three were killed in the first chapter.

She has no personality and her character design is below average. Go back to Yea Forums waifutard, your "waifu" is shit and not real.

Attached: Loyal waifu.jpg (489x1630, 261K)

was kirigi's plan to sacrifice naegi or did she know the trap alter ego would save him?

you will be hanging from a tree normalshitter

Neither. She never expected the trial to abruptly end. However, if she pursued her Naegi dunnit shtick, then yea, she totally let him die

I know it's not an instant get out of jail card but I figured she thought his lucc would cause the machine to break. Which is pretty much what happened.

But yeah she was totally going to let him die.

>Anybody else do something like this? How'd you all do?
Your chart is roughly 70% accurate. Not bad.