ITT: Post vidya commentators/reviewers you actually enjoy

ITT: Post vidya commentators/reviewers you actually enjoy.

I'll start us off.

Attached: jeremy.png (1156x726, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B0fm2lRrEg0
youtu.be/-e4kUmcj6PA
youtu.be/KGSFvF2r2gM
youtu.be/jAXioRNYy4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: JermaRaptor.png (526x519, 450K)

Adam Koralik

This
Vinny too

None.

I'm not a zoomer faggot

What's his best video?

Attached: 76670960.png (260x260, 109K)

Talking about streamers and youtubers should be a permaban. Don't know why mods don't do shit about it.

youtu.be/B0fm2lRrEg0

this dude is an abhorrent shill and sargon of applebee's lapdog. You're aware this dude lies in 80% of the shit he's "covering" right?

Attached: meto.png (742x710, 451K)

The dude who did the reviews for Gametrailes. I think they have him at Easy Allies now.

Maybe because it's video game related you retard

all the dude he showed does is bitch about other youtubers and game journalism.

Based MetoFag

>Post vidya commentators/reviewers you actually enjoy
>Vidya
Reading must not be your strong suit

Sowwie zoomerfag 'm trying to understand why you'd post about youtubers on a vidya board.
>vidya
>vidya
>VIDYA

Attached: nigger.png (400x301, 126K)

I don't enjoy any commentators and if rather read a review in 5 mins than watch some dumb faggot talk for an hour.
Just lmao if you get any of your opinions from youtube. I do watch various videos of people dicking around in games though since comedy and free music are the only things of value in that shit site.

honestly hard to choose one, but definitely these three
youtu.be/-e4kUmcj6PA
youtu.be/KGSFvF2r2gM
youtu.be/jAXioRNYy4s

t. guy from GameTrailers that now works on Easy Allies.

>VIDYA commentators
>Seriously, read the word VIDYA
That's like saying you can't post about a horror movie on a general horror section. See how retarded that sounds? That's basically what you're saying now

Not vidya fuck off

o ah... here’s the thing... I fucking hate Trump. He embarrasses me everyday... he makes us all look like backwards idiots and frankly the fact that he got elected means that we are all backwards idiots. He’s ruining people’s lives, he’s making horrible rascist decisions that are probably going to have a long lasting effect well after he leaves office, overall I would be a much happier person if we found a way to deport him for every position of power he has ever had. awkward pause You can’t even get mad at this stuff cause like- like if I got mad at this stuff I’d just be like- a very unhappy person all the time.

Attached: 1554753004871.png (900x900, 386K)