Banjo is a waisted slot

I can't believe this fucking filth got into smash brothers. What is it about Banjo-Kazooie that people actually like? Collectathon is hardly a genre. You just run around a level, that's it. I can just make shit up in my head in any game that I enjoy and it'll be as much fun as that. You're just running around that fucking it!

Attached: 1554581735011.jpg (380x560, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paNhRFd0-cM
nigsword.ggez/gazkikes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoes Mad
youtube.com/watch?v=paNhRFd0-cM

Attached: Hoes_Mad.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

>Hero fag
Easily the worst character added to the game. I thought that one Bayonetta was bad. I can hardly handle fucking two. I might as well be playing against Mateknight in Brawl.

shut up steve

>waisted

Attached: for clowns.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Banjo, shoot that Steve fag for us

Attached: die faggot.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

>waisted
Based retard

All together now

HOES MAD

Alright, little boy. Here's 75 cents so you can buy yourself a new mii costume. Run along now.

Attached: kek.png (1492x800, 1.08M)

Sorry. I'm drunk and noticed that there was no Banjo thread at the moment.

Attached: 1555287194228.gif (500x303, 366K)

Hoes mad

>gameplay and graphics are more polished than the "definitive" N64 platformer
>100x more charming and memorable
>campy and self-aware ost
>sequel is just as good
that's what people like about it
don't get buttmad at banjo for taking up a slot (which is not a valid thing but let's give you that much), get buttmad at smash being turned into a fire emblem ad campaign.

Fucking saved.

Attached: Meme_Thief.png (500x522, 99K)

Context of this?

go back to twitter with that dumb image

>OP cares more about a new character with a new toolset than the game having 4 Marths
found the stevie

>banjofags aren't zoome-

political figure assassinated with a sword in a third-world country nothing else to explain

Rent free.

Attached: 1564947085755.jpg (900x900, 260K)

Exploration in a world of cartoon characters was a favorite premise of mine. It began with the Jumpstart CD series and soon I found the Rareware games. It's just something that clicks with me.

Guy was a nip commie, his assassin killed him to prevent communism from spreading in Japan

rent free

That's one ugly, low-res image you've got yourself there, Banjobro. Take this far superior one instead.

Attached: Banjo.png (1021x762, 615K)

Based Japenese man killing communist leader scum from rising to power

Attached: op.jpg (1130x960, 451K)

Fucking based as hell

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Attached: 1561398742997.gif (480x360, 819K)

You pissed off?

The quicker you cope the better.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING

Attached: Steveposts.jpg (909x1212, 209K)

CUME JOIN ME DICKSWORD

nigsword.ggez/gazkikes

Literally brown bricks

Edit Steve's face on him