>Want to be interested in Sekiro
>No character customisation

I just can't do it lads

Attached: boohoo.gif (400x231, 1.96M)

>wanting to be a fashion autist
Just download some mods if you want to dress up in pretty clothes

Unfortunate, it's very fun.

From's best game to date.

Attached: Genichiro Fight.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Lol dumb zoomer

Attached: 629A946F-E361-4211-9D9F-85411BCB3015.jpg (2048x1951, 771K)

Mods bro. Go on the nexus page and show us a few you like and maybe that might make you want to play the game.

go play some dress up barbie game

Are you, per chance, american?

Welcome to videogaming in 2019, where putting wallrunning in a game and removing everything else qualifies as a new title

>No character customisation
insightlet

Attached: 244-1556306516-1584600258.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

So why is this game considered so hard?

>load up game
>character is male
>no option to change it
and refunded.

>tfw turns out op is a console fag.
Big mistake. Should have taken the pc pill

Attached: 1565379164087m.jpg (806x1024, 51K)

None of the soulsborne games are actually hard.
People mistake trial and error for difficulty.

Because its the only thing Sekirofags can latch onto in order to try to defend their game.
>The setting is bad because XYZ
>Reused maps
>Its literally just parry constantly

>g-git gud!
>y-you only complain because you're bad!

That's just fromdrones in general

At least is hard for me. I'm two weeks trying to kill RCM.

Just wait for Nioh 2

You actually have to learn how to parry instead of running through the whole game with a +10 greatshield

It's similar enough to previous From games but also changes enough things to catch people off guard, even veterans of the series. It took me awhile on my first playthrough to un-learn habits from soulsborne games. After that it's a cakewalk.
No Fromfags defend the series like it's difficult, and often they're the first to say it's not. That's literally what git gud means, that "the game isn't that hard, you're just making excuses and refusing to adapt to a challenging area or boss or learn from your mistakes."

>In this new installment of the souls series we punish players for playing like they have for a decade
Yawn

There's no reason for there not being at least visual skins. Not asking much like a full disguise system or anything related to stats, just different outfits. Would make exploration a lot more rewarding.

>change anything at all
>WOW YOU DUMBFUCKS ARE PUNISHING OLD PLAYERS

>change nothing
>LMAO WOW REHASH MUCH?!
God you Sekiro haters are insufferable. Nothing will surpass my joy on here seeing all of your filteredfags get absolutely cucked by the ogre.

Who said I hated the game, it's just more of the same.

>FROM punished veterans by changing things
>it's also more of the same
Which one, user? If it's more of the same, than why did you say it punishes players? Wouldn't that make it easier to adapt to?
I'm not saying you're wrong, it's very similar to soulsborne, just curious what your logic is here. You seem to be waffling quite a bit, user.

>veterans don't know how to parry

So you admit you were just being retarded when you whined about Sekiro changing up its playstyle and punishing old players?
Got it, can't wait for your epic one-line greentext reply. Fucking electionfag, learn to actually hold a conversation and debate or go back.

thats the life of a sperg