Only 4 more months

Only 4 more months

Attached: 1448491842755.png (1161x850, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/yvt/openspades/releases/tag/v0.1.3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

something happening to AoS in 4 months?

no

I was just thinking about fiddling with the code to make some new features and essentially create a fork of the game.
Not sure where i'd begin.

Make blue less gay so they might be a viable option

Remove smgs

Can't do the impossible user.
Do able but I was thinking of adding something like a mounted MG you can build using resources. Was also thinking maybe you can use these resources to build forward respawn points, artillery, and other things.
Maybe take some cues from foxhole and make a interesting team base game out of the engine.

Add different building shapes. Horizontal/vertical/diagonal planes would be pretty cool, or would it turn the game into fortnite?

Give us a dedicated Dab button, that's it

>Horizontal/vertical/diagonal planes
dear god no

Give us a dedicated healer

Did the source leak?

Yeah a while ago.

Till they cure your mental retardation?

What happened to this game?
I used to see it on Yea Forums all the time and it was fun as shit, and now I never see these threads anymore

Attached: 1563557998848.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Got a link?

openspades

Vehicles would be a good start

it's been 8 years since the height of its popularity

I remember someone modding the game to make a mounted mg that was super powerful and raped blocks but not one used it because you were rifle bait. You just can’t have any other weapons in the game as long as the rifle remains as it is due to how fucking good it is.

That would need larger maps

Sold to jagex and they unsurprisingly mismanaged the game and completely killed it.

Atleast it's not as dead as neotokyo

Just add helicopters then

Arma 3 block edition

This . Yea Forums tends to play v.0.54 around the end of november and sometimes into the new year.

Theres always some fag claiming .90 or something is better, but .54 sounds like .90 when your face-hole is full of cocks.

what did he
mean by this

Attached: 1447475122194.gif (227x227, 2.29M)

So what specific goal will you have achieved exactly 4 months from now, user, and how much progress have you made toward that goal?

This, make blue equally viable. It's not impossible, just even out both sides of the map, or let players make their own maps that even things out

Yea Forums plays for together for about a week to two weeks over xmas every year.
i wish we played every weekend but meh, whatever. xmas is a good tradition.

basically just copy-paste OpenSpades but remove the SMG.

we used to do games/threads every so often but the last year or so Yea Forums only ever wants to play at xmas.
OpenSpades is still relatively alive, but the only 2 busy servers have their own rules. i tried playing on them once or twice but they seem to kick you if you do too much digging or fortification building. they just play like it's team deathmatch.

0.54 is classic but last xmas we all ended up playing OpenSpades and banning anyone who used the SMG.
The 0.54 camera can be nausiating as hell and the extra graphics/lighting in OpenSpades is kinda neat.
I used to be a 0.54 autist too but the game's dead enough that at this point I'll play whatever as long as it's no SMG.

Attached: 1564276714806.png (895x400, 277K)

Just play tf2

Attached: 1565814089266.gif (1366x768, 1.2M)

Attached: 1564928072083.png (800x600, 119K)

TF2 is fucking gay, dude.

Think it should be more WW1 themed when it comes to veh. Like I said before i'll fiddle around with a resource capture system that allows nigs to build more advance things.
Hmm so a nerf is in order then? How about this. Nerf the range and increase it if the player picks up/create a scope? Also source for that mg mod so I can see how he went about adding weapons to the game.
I'm in college right now for computer science but i've been fiddling around with the source and figuring out how they went about rendering, creating items, and how the voxel system works. I'm hoping by 4 months I added that resource system, mg, and a rocket lawnchair maybe. I'll see what I can do compandre. Really I just made a few small games that were clone of older titles like for example froger and breakout. Also did a really shitty rpg for a competition that I was doing.
github.com/yvt/openspades/releases/tag/v0.1.3
Here senpai

It would be cool to see a revival of the game before Ben sold out. There were so many potential features that the game could have had, but I felt like it went in the wrong direction after custom maps were introduced. Servers just became garbage maps like pinpoint that ruined the point of the game.

>Think it should be more WW1 themed
then just add blimps and planes

Attached: 1557754271810.png (1239x854, 42K)

>What happened to this game?

Do yourself a favor, dont look it up.

Attached: crying indian.jpg (259x194, 8K)