OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!
Have Fun paying extra for SNES!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 7.35.44 PM.png (1188x1414, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/serkantoto/status/1161619592671682561
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please tell me thats not real

twitter.com/serkantoto/status/1161619592671682561
its real

are nintendies really stupid enough to pay for old games that any hacked console/handheld or toaster can play for free?

Maybe if they go out of their way to get at least one good classic game each month.

Yes. God bless nippon kikes and brainless drones

>putting your subject in name field
yikes

On the other hand, this sounds like an immensely shitty idea and a massive fuck you on top of an already awful services

>pay extra for SNES titles
>get three titles added a month
>all titles are games that absolutely nobody wanted

Attached: 1564483629868.gif (250x250, 992K)

>no megaman x games
>no castlevania
>no zombies ate my neighbors
It's already going to be shit because of the collections already on the store for these games. If they added 64 games to the service I'd pay an extra to play them since emulation still isn't perfect on some stuff

NO STOP DEVALUING MY SNES COLLECTION

Attached: 1553701030363.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Only the dedicated autists and the nips. Emulation is not popular among the nips, they take the "muh authenticity" shit very serious.

Paid online really is a fucking blight. Fuck Microsoft for introducing it, fuck Sony for normalizing it, and fuck Nintendo for joining it and somehow being the worst of the bunch.

>He isn't on a family plan with his bf

Attached: 03062018_21.01868cafe8766cc12f3e7cac3acc3d3b14.jpg (1000x1234, 255K)

Switch Online is also emulation. If you want authenticity, buy a Famicom and a CRT.

This still is emulation tho.

Super Mario RPG or bust

Have you spoken to every single person in Japan?

Most overrated game of all time

You really need to ask after all the Wii VC releases that sold? And everyone did the same shit again on the WiiU?

I'd do it if they actually offered good games instead of 95% shovelware like the NES roms.

Untrue

no one brought up Automata though

>You really need to ask after all the Wii VC releases that sold? And everyone did the same shit again on the WiiU?
Don't forget again on the 3DS. You know the portable thingymajig before the Switch.

All of the Virtual Consoles were unpopular in Japan, the gamers there prefer what NSO does. The sales in Japan for Virtual Console games were awful.

only Yea Forums would complain that they're adding snes games to online for no additional fees.

That's probably because their retro game market isn't fucked and VC prices for many games was pretty close to buying a physical cartridge.

Nintendo has more success repatenting their SNES Carts and making the Physicals of Classics once again.

Them doing it this way is just lazy and uncontrived. Fuck digital man. Go PHYSICAL

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (378x301, 14K)

Jokes on you I hacked my switch

Ridiculous if true, no one better actually pay for that shit. Send them a damn message.

You dumbass.

if they add it for free I'll play it on switch, otherwise I'm just paying for online because I already emulate any previous console generations

>no one better actually pay for that shit
Have you seen the absolute state of vidya these days? It'll sell, unfortunately.

So the point is to eventually get to Switch games at 60 bucks/year?
Because if that's the case, I don't see a problem, then again, Microsoft already has the best subscription model, even covering free PC games

This is really dumb
You could do this shit on your laptop 15 years ago
why would I fucking pay for a subscription for roms

All of this is emulation. They aren't making nes games run natively on the switch, that's just retarded.

>According to the Nikkei, this would be combined with an additional pricing tier for the service.
big doubt

I would legit by another SNES mini if they made one that used "mini cartridges" that you could buy for 15 bux each
that would literally print them money

have fun being mentally retarded

It’s ok when Sony does it

Well, portable NES games were a nice addition since I would have bought online regardless. There's no way in hell I'm paying extra for a paltry selection of games I can emulate on literally anything though.

>I can finally play Metroid, Metroid II, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid 5 all on the same console
Nice

What's the big deal? No one wants to go to a flea market and buy an original?

pffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

>free

Imagine being such a poor fuck you can't even pay for it. lmao

even if it gave me n64 games this wouldn't be that great of a """deal"""

Attached: gamers.jpg (2061x1806, 1.49M)

This

findom is a shit fetish dude

True

Dude, just download the complete ROMs library already.

Attached: 1533495781574.jpg (323x326, 16K)

imagine paying money to a shitty service that doesn't do anything because you're so addicted to getting cucked by nintendo you can't help it

>No Street Fighter, Castlevania, Mega Man, Mega Man X, or Contra games since they have their own collections
>No Square Enix shit because they’re greedy
>No SimCity because EA
So essentially people are going to pay extra for the first party titles everyone and their grandmother has played plus a ton of crappy filler titles? What’s the point if it’s not free

Yea Forumsintendogaf WILL defend this.

But I want to give Nintendo my money.

>NSO
Who/what?

YS CHADS RISE UP
WANDERS OF YS TIME

no one is saying this, tendie

Ok, now how about you do games people actually want like for the N64, gamecube, and possibly wii

Good thing I picked emuparadise dry of roms before nintendo ass raped them.
Fuck nintendo

>nearly a year later and we're just hearing about snes games (possibly behind another paywall noless)
remember when the fucking wii vc had more variety

Attached: 1565716282460.png (224x237, 121K)

Nintendo
Switch

Why would you pay to play online? That's just insane.

This makes me so mad. I literally said they'd charge extra for SNES when this shitty service was announced, but everybody kept talking about how they had SNES screenshots on their site and that meant it was included for free.

Ok, but download the ROMs library anyway. You can give them money when they release Metroid Prime 4 or something

i saw sony was going to do it simply because of how microsoft was pulling it off simple refused to get a ps4. the moment nintendo did it i simply didnt buy a switch but i saw for true how pathetic nintendo fans can be after the shit nintendo have been pulling for the past 4 years. over price tegra tablet where shit is hard capped at 30fps or 900p resolution. half the main ips struggle even handle their stupid discussions and instead of stepping back to call the product shit people ate it up like someone discovered sliced bread.

Do these things really lower retro game prices? EB was put on the Wii U VC and it's still as expensive as ever.

Attached: 1523991381871.gif (463x519, 256K)

To be fair, the Virtual Console was the biggest store of retro games besides maybe GOG.com.

I honestly think that's a good thing but Nintendo is absolutely retarded in the way they implement it. It should be everything they can legally offer tied to one account like steam that follows you across on their platforms. If I bought Ghouls and Ghosts on Wii I should be able to play Ghouls and Ghosts on the Switch and my Nintendo account should keep track of that for me.

Right holders for movies, music, television, ect they all get money for reruns, streaming, ect those properties continue to make money and people interested in revisiting those properties can find them easily and readily available anytime they want. You want to download Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" from 1993 you can find it legally about thousand different platforms. You want to replay Super Mario All-Stars without resorting to piracy from the same year though you better be ready to jump through some fucking hoop to track down a copy or pray Nintendo decides it's one of the five games it's going to sell again on it's new virtual console this year.

The fact that piracy is the default for old games is a service problem more than anything. It means they aren't available like they should be. If you bought a switch and that Switch already knew you owned Super Mario All-Stars because you bought it on Wii VC and all you had to do was click download and 2 minutes later you're playing Super Mario All-Stars on your Switch that's easier than hacking your switch, installing an emulator and tracking down a rom and transferring it to your Switch. If it was that easy and if the account followed you like that people wouldn't feel so hesitant about dropping $5 on a game. Because now if you drop $5 on Altered Beast you know you'll be able to play it on Switch, but also Switch-II, Super Switch, Switch 3D, Ultra Nintendo Boy, and the Okama Game Sphere.

Fuck the SNES, just give me Star far 64, Blast Corps and Jew Force Gemini

No they have to print the carts in literal prices of $30 and up just to make profit. Anything lower and they will lose out on the gains.

Attached: Generations of HNNNGGGG.jpg (720x398, 49K)

Wait, so is this meaning SNES will be playable only with some kind of subscription or can games be bought standalone?

t. non nintendard kind of wanting a Switch mini

Wait, Zombies Ate My Neighbors is on Switch? Where?

where's the tier that gives us acceptable netplay

Just download complete roms already user. I believe in you...

Attached: 1533851761056.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

if this happens im hacking my Switch
fuck Kiketendo

I fully believe it as Nintendo is that dumb.

There isn't one, but you can buy this to play SNES games. Again. For the fourth time.

I did, years ago. Thing is, I was juust too young to own an SNES, I don't mind paying for actual quality, official ports. ...of course assuming those properties are true. Same goes for N64 as my folks gave away mine like 15 years ago.

I'd pay for it if the paid service was actually good. Why should I pay for something I can do better on my PC for free?

I did so too. Now I have more than 200 physical games for SNES, and not a single dime went into the Nintendo pocket from this. I bought SM64 on VC for Wii U and I saw what it was - just a shitty emulator on top of a rom with a premium price. Don't be jewed user, its not worth it.

Even if they offered SNES emu with existing online plan, there is no reason to play SNES on the switch.
>play roms that are not listed
>play custom roms
>install patches to roms
>change display including reso and filtering
>use any controller you want to

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!
>Have Fun paying extra for SNES!

Knowing Nintendo fans, they're gonna pay twice without blinking, they're going to eat this shit like if Zelda shat on them

>No Mega Man X games
lol

Attached: 78-123-068.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Why should I pay for it? What am I getting out of it? What services are being improved with my money?

haha, please understand, they're never going to give you acceptable netplay when you're already paying for the worst netplay in the industry.

That's my problem with NES games

How is it possible that I am not able to customize my controller?

Alright whatever I'm just gonna use my xbone1s controller and play it on my media computer.

>This shit
>SNES games are JUST NOW being on the table
>We only got two NES games this month
>Region exclusives are a thing
Just end me.

They hounded rom sites for this shit service.

>We only got two NES games this month
I think we've only gotten two NES games for the past FEW months. A lot of those occasions saw Japan getting 3, usually because the 3rd one never got localized for English territories.

The worst part is that no matter how many times you explain that the issue of the service has never been the price people will twist it into console wars in a way that shows you are either poor or you shill other systems when it is just the simple fact that NSO is just a bad service no matter the price.

>Region exclusives are a thing
That's easy to get around though.

Attached: 1564955872466.jpg (575x651, 63K)

Probably why it was made illegal to hack or modify your console in any way in Japan.

I’m so fucking happy I got a SNES Classic for cheap bros
So easy to put whatever you want on it as well

I play my Switch every day but I’ll be the first to say NSO is fucking awful. I got lucky and got a year for free with Prime but I really don’t see myself getting it after that year is done unless a fucking miracle happens

Imagine being one of the nintendlets who didn't get the 2 free years of online deal for switch.

Nintendofags are the biggest suckers.
>Take away a way to buy classic games
>Replace it with subscription based where games are added slowly, you might not get what you want
>Have to pay extra for a generation above, probably even more if they do n64
>Games aren't actually yours, when Switch's online inevitably dies, you'll lose those forever, money wasted
>Even while the online still works, Nintendo can just take anything away, fans will thank them for getting rid of content
>Online hasn't improved since launch

fortnite

Nikkei have really shitting reporting. They got the revisions completely wrong.

Nigga anyone who pays for online for the NES games is fucking stupid to begin with.

>>Take away a way to buy classic games
>buy
And anyone who spent five dollars to play Mega Man with a Wiimote instead of on their computer was stupid too.

Of course emulating it for free is better. I'm just saying taking away the only way to actually buy those games is bad

I welcome this with open arms, because I would love to have ROM injections like the Wii/Wii U.

suck 400 dicks nintendo

why should i pay for this when i literally have every video game ever made that you've made up until 2011 on my pc

Attached: f.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

Why would I pay for this when I can just boot my wii up to play all of these or even better My actual snes?

also fuck you sony

Attached: ps.jpg (3840x2160, 1.65M)

this. i have every snes game ever on my wii, original xbox, original ds, 3ds, pc, and on my extra hacked wii.

paying for roms is retarded

It'd be cool if it wasn't only included with a price hike.
Fuck this.

The PS2 has such a good library, why did you pick up shovelware like that?

>Why should I pay for something I can do better on
You wouldn't l. Nobody is forcing you to buy this.

>Knowing Nintendo fans, they're gonna pay twice without blinking
Because Nintendo fans are generally wealthier than the average videogame fan

>Why should I pay for it? What am I getting out of it?
Did you read the tweet?

The only rom I've ever felt no shame in paying for was starfox 2's complete version on the mini. I feel no shame for buying the best starfox game in 10 years.

all i really play on it is katamari

Attached: f.jpg (3840x2160, 1.49M)

Literally who is going to buy into this? Nintendo pretty much ruined their chances by dripfeeding NROM games for over a year. No one trusts this service enough to pay more for it, especially with SNES emulation being so easy.

because the problem with roms is that when you have 12,000 games the "pirates treasure dillema" or whatever the fuck its called occurs and you don't feel the urge to play any of them.

Attached: j.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

I already paid a year but afterwards I'm just using up a friend's Prime to renew mines because he doesn't have a Switch. I really don't ever see myself renewing with my own money after this year.

>3

You know its gonna be only 3 for the japanese and you pig disgusting westerns will get only 2 again.

>reading this in 2019
>when i have entire snes romset on a phone and a thingy for 1$ to play it with a controller

Attached: HTB1V1Dca.rrK1RkSne1q6ArVVXaU[1].jpg (800x800, 90K)

this, they don't hoard games, they play them then resell them

Okay that is pretty good taste then. I take it back

Imaging paying extra not for Wii games, not GameCube games, not even fucking Nintendo 64 games, but Super Nintendo games a Monkey with a laptop could emulate.