Sorry Yea Forums, you'll have to stop posting in 15 minutes unless you can connect to Sony's verification servers

Sorry Yea Forums, you'll have to stop posting in 15 minutes unless you can connect to Sony's verification servers.

Attached: file.png (557x195, 39K)

Can you give some context instead of shitposting like a sperg ?

NO! NOT MY SONY PLAYSTATION 4!

Not OP but this message is given to those that are attempting to play a game from an account that does not have their primary PS4 set to that PS4 while not connected to the internet.

Why are my bloodborne licenses constantly disappearing? No other game fucking does this.

meanwhile on xbox

>set someone elses xbox as my "home xbox"
>they get all the benefits of gamepass ultimate and all my purchases while I use my actual xbox at the same time

xbox wins again

So its fucking nothing ?

Well thanks for the explanation

It's a thing that shows up literally whenever the internet hiccups when you're playing a digital game.

>literally whenever

1.Bullshit
2.Fuck off

Well yeah you can do that on PS4 too, you just gotta set theirs as the primary, but at home on your actual PlayStation you’ll only be able to have PS+ for your account on that console. My buddy and I used to do that before I sold my PS4

1. Get better internet
2. Don’t use the PS4’s shitty WiFi

>All these butthurt sony ponies still licking boots

Looks like you can't play doom without internet switch users!

Attached: EAaq4xiWkAAZR_l.jpg (960x540, 83K)

no that happens when your ps+ hits it's expiration date

You can't play online without being connected to a server, yes

>people are lying and/or getting shit wrong
>no that's not how it works
>omg bootlicking shill just believe my misinformation

Reminder: Console war shitposting is for poor kids

Attached: 1494184235589.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

This is probably OP on damage control since his troll thread didnt pull off

Imagine being this buttfrusted

REMINDER: this is not an inherent problem of digital games, but DRM shoved into Digital games. This is corporate greed trying to artificially limit the potential of your property by implying that you don't own it and that it's only a rental. Don't let big corporates tell you what to do with your hard earned money. Outside of Burgerclapistan, this whole "you're renting a license" trash doesn't hold up in court. Once you buy a product, it is yours forever to modify and resell as you see fit.

ree stop defending this

>get told why it happens
>wahhh stop defending

>doesn't even shutdown the console most of the time
Are you autists really this triggered by a fucking popup?

Cannot confirm; was playing my digital copy of Spyro Reignited after I moved to a new house and didn't yet have internet. Never got that message, played for 2 hours.

I respectfully call bullshit

Attached: 1565229611725.jpg (660x680, 55K)

>using an minor problem that only occurs in an extremely specific situation as justification for ps4 being bad

Attached: 1549864012817.gif (484x639, 64K)