Too difficult and tedious

>too difficult and tedious
>can't do stuff on your own, need other players for everything
>world pvp, can get killed by some douche while questing
>no transmogging, you either look like a clown if you want to be effective or you look decent but suck
>restricted fast travel, have to run everywhere
>take months to reach max level
>community consists of permavirgins and neckbeards who treat their game like a profession
>skinnerbox

It will fail. Nobody wants to play this shit in 2019. Most people will get to level 15 or so out of curiosity and then quit.

Attached: wow_classic_release.jpg (1200x630, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curseforge.com/wow/addons/classiclfg
clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat
youtube.com/watch?v=2C3rJ2eJhP4
youtu.be/fLWuADfyq7E?t=287
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i guess you are right. thanks for these insights.

>too difficult
huh?

Attached: shoutings.png (900x798, 922K)

you just got trolled by a epic 4channer. you gave them what they wanted which is a you.
top fucking kek

Nice opinions bro. Very cool.

zoom zoom zoom

it was unplayable, not "difficult" lmao

Attached: 090880.png (668x576, 36K)

>MMO
really makes you think...now go dilate some place else FF tranny

this is a problem for modern WoW too.
ever since they fucked up the difficulty of past dungeons now it takes months to level a character from 1 to 120

but wow is the single player leveling mmo that is actively designed to avoid team play before max level.

It wasn't difficult, just boring. I mean, comfy, h-heh heh, right classicbros? We're going home...

tranny tranny tranny

Attached: 1540429040012.png (638x525, 502K)

>It will fail. Nobody wants to play this shit in 2019. Most people will get to level 15 or so out of curiosity and then quit.
no shit?

>community consists of permavirgins and neckbeards who treat their game like a profession

those are easily 5 million people stay butthurt normie you will get raped in classic.

Retailfags sweating bullets, they know their time is up

Attached: ohno.jpg (1184x1568, 277K)

>>too difficult and tedious
No and yes.
>>can't do stuff on your own, need other players for everything
Oh no, it's an mmo and not just an RPG.
>>world pvp, can get killed by some douche while questing
Yes, so?
>>no transmogging, you either look like a clown if you want to be effective or you look decent but suck
Good, transmog is garbage, if I want to see everyone in T2 or T6 I'd play retail.
>>restricted fast travel, have to run everywhere
Walking is good for you, you should try.
>>take months to reach max level
No... Well yes, if you play an hour a day while being afk most of the time.
>>community consists of permavirgins and neckbeards who treat their game like a profession
So? There are people from all walks of life, evennretards like you.
>>skinnerbox
???

Attached: 1509749118662.jpg (770x711, 105K)

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT'S JUST AN OUTDATED GAME, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM BASED BFA, IT WON'T EVEN HAVE DETAILED QUEST MARKERS

IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, I EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO PREMIUM WOWHEAD, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 25 TO A MERE 10, AND GIVING MY MONEY TO ASMONGOLD INSTEAD

IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SUCKED ALL THAT HORSECOCK IN GOLDSHIRE FOR NOTHING BUT A 6 MONTH BAN

DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565024792954.jpg (980x653, 95K)

imagine playing bfa

imagine having your expansion get dumpstered by ffxiv

lets not get crazy here.
ff14 is deader than wow still.

not if you don't include the people only subbed for classic desu

whats the best pserver right now bros? want to play a little before actual launch

For a toddler maybe. My little brother was 11 when he raided with me.
You can do plenty on your own. Farming materials is ineffective in a group.
What a weak faggot go play FFXIV
>no transmogging, you either look like a clown if you want to be effective or you look decent but suck
So you mean gear with be important again? Shit sign me up.
Good because town portals are fucking boring.
"Id rather burn through content in 3 days and bitch why the game is so boring" - That's what you wound like
Salt of the earth, I don't want to be in raid with some FFXIV tranny who cares more about fashion that function.
>skinnerbox
You're skipping ahead that's what retail is

I'm gonna ride out the queue on whitemane, bros

I wish I could just ride Whitemane.

Good. Zoomers and faggots get out.

>TFW ON A LOW POP SERVER
no queues for me!

Attached: Timotei-lucky-star-3620131-500-281.jpg (500x281, 67K)

>no source
Sure thing buddy

I wish you would realize most of the people shitting on classic just hate MMOs, they're not super deep agent BFA shills like your schizophrenia tells you

mage, warlock or hunter?

So it's still "abloo other people are having fun" but instead of "--in the game I don't like" it's "in the genre I don't like." So equally pathetic.

except for finding groups

Warlock. If you're alliance you'll be in high demand and if you're horde you're probably a tranny anyhow so I really don't care what happens to you.

yeah, just wanted u to realize it isn't the BFA boogieman. WoW and TF2 are probably the most discussed games in Yea Forumss history and some people are just sick of hearing about it

My only problem is if I join as some noob with no mic and no experience will I be rolled over by extreme old school veterans or will I make noob friendly friends?

>Due to very high demand, we will open a new WoW Classic realm for name reservations at 5:00 p.m PDT (8:00 p.m. EDT) today, Wednesday, August 14:

Stalagg – PvP – Eastern Time

We suggest that players, especially those on the Herod realm, consider creating characters on Stalagg. We expect that other PvP realms in this region will otherwise experience significant login queues when Classic launches.

Thank you!

cringe cringe cringe

I'm not the guy you were replying to so you didn't want me to realize anything. Fag.

I play retail and enjoy it :O

I am a healer I will always get a group

Attached: sleepy.gif (500x453, 628K)

Mage for epic pvp memes and highest ranged pve dps

>super excited for classic since I never played in vanilla
>assumed they were going to cater to the CURRENT YEAR a bit more and balance classes so most classes and specs were more viable
>raids will still consist of only warrior and mage dps and only warrior tanks
>druids and dps shamans are completely useless along side ret pallys

I also looked up the "rotation" for each dps spec. the most complex one is warrior and that is literally just auto attacking and dumping rage with heroic strike. mage is literally LITERALLY just spam frost bolt

My excitement is failing bros

retail cuck

Attached: 1565820088329.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Attached: IMG_20190812_034158.jpg (750x417, 77K)

C O P E
C O P E
C O P E

>never played vanilla
heh, fuck off, zoomer

Attached: 58e.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

WoW is a more casualized version of your atypical MMORPG of the time.

It's low skill game but someone who spends more time with the game will always have more and be better.

Gear matters more in Vanilla than it ever did in any other Expansion's PvP and the combat is extremely clunky and low skill so you'll never be able to outskill anyone.

>too difficult
retail is much harder than vanilla, literally anyone can play classic at high level

Attached: 1557237595326.png (184x274, 7K)

Attached: 00000.gif (220x216, 39K)

Due to privatserver experience people will quit the game around lvl 30-35.
People come, tell everyone their shitty nostalgia storys nobody cares about. Once they realize it was indeed just nostalgia and their knowledge is nothing special cause everyone actually played classic aswell and its not only them, or got guides from youtube they'll lose interest.
We even had to kick people from our guilds because they didnt shut up about their dumb fucking vanilla childhood storys

>Letting some faggot on Yea Forums tell you what you're supposed to enjoy
YIKES

NEW EST PVP SERVER IS BEING ADDED BY BLIZZARD. STALAGG. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

It's like grandmas telling your their old war storys, you absolutely dont care but you also dont want to be rude and listen anyways so they get the impression that people actually care about them.

>Only got 2/3 of my names
>Kind of want to try getting all 3 on Stalagg
>Afraid it will be claimed by someone again

SEND HELP

Attached: 1532576543799.jpg (234x215, 5K)

>womens

fucking trannies

good stuff

clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat

Attached: 000007.gif (500x500, 256K)

Not like this bros ..... NOT LIKE THIS

golemagg or shazzrah?
i don't want to play with Russians and French

I dont understand this mindset... if you want to do everything yourself, just play a goddamn single player game. Why on earth are you paying $15 a month for a game you can beat yourself?

Just like back in the day *sips*

LAYER FREE LAUNCH SERVERS FUCKING WHEN

THEY TOLD US LAYERING WAS TO PREVENT QUEUES BUT NOW THEY'RE TELLING US THERE'S GOING TO BE QUEUES ANYWAY?

ID RATHER SIT IN QUEUE FOR 30 HOURS THAN PLAY LAYERSHITCAKE.

Attached: 1234254770101.png (140x134, 4K)

I don't understand this mindset. People don't want to do everything at all times with a group.

Then play. a fucking. single player game.

>posting clips from retail
nice try xiv tranny

If you're bad.
Good.
Good.
Good.
Good.
Good.
>community consists of permavirgins and neckbeards
No worse than this site.
>skinnerbox
Like all MMOs.

All of your points retarded. Kys OP.

I don't understand this mindset. People who don't enjoy multiplayer games just shouldn't play them instead of whining about how they should be stripped down into singleplayer versions of them.

>Kinda wanna play Classic
>But I also just sank the last two months of my life into FFXIV

You can level 1-60 solo.

Play XIV when patches drop
Play Classic the rest of the time

Attached: 1511645797936.png (1193x894, 637K)

This is exactly why I'm not getting it.

>clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat
xD i called xiv players trannys! look guys i posted that joke again. please upvote thanks

/thread

Its still massively casualized compared to older mmos
this is false, you can level all the way to the cap, solo, using a quest grinding guide. its faster than running dungeons
wows world pvp was always a meme, but who cares its not like there is a death penalty
correct, blizzard is shit at design
any fast travel at all is casual
weeks, compare to older mmos that could take years
sure
>skinnerbox
casual

all my friends are super triggered that they didnt get their names cuz the super fucking tryharded private wow

get fucked

>As of now, a large number of WoW Classic characters have been created on the following realms. Players with characters on this realm are likely to experience severe queues at release.
>Herod - PvP
>Whitemane - PvP

>We have updated the algorithm for the realm population tags so they more accurately reflect the expected population for that realm. The realms that are listed as “Full” are where we expect to see extended queues. If you’re concerned about long queue times affecting your play experience, you may want to consider creating characters on a lower population realm before the game releases on August 26 at 3:00 p.m. PDT.

W just keep winning bros.

u mad?

Attached: 1565674385371.png (2518x1170, 202K)

>pagle and mankrik are both High
>b-but nobody plays on pve realms ...

HEROD OR STALAGG?

Attached: 1516171703700.png (661x716, 289K)

Nah would rather play in a living world with an economy and the option to play with a group. Forced inorganic grouping killed MMOs and part of why people want classic.

Does it still have debuff limits or are they fixing that ahead of time. Warlock if they fix it.

oh you mean like retail wow?

herod is reddit central

Anyone who doesn't roll herod is going to regret it, it's going to be THE pvp server.

>2019
>still playing themepark mmos

Attached: smilingschoolgirl5.jpg (700x466, 77K)

>raids will still consist of only warrior and mage dps and only warrior tanks
>warrior dps
You never played vanilla

Herod is where it'll be at.

Stalagg is for the people who couldn't get on Herod.

Maybe I'll just see if I can snatch back my 3rd name when it drops.

we're going home bros...
to the appropriate layer

>tfw no major sandbox mmos

How many times a day do I have to see this thread

Attached: 1484963821459.png (545x530, 275K)

20 times a day until classic drops bitchtits

It will be eternal until release day, then you will be flooded with queue time and sharding posts

I watched interview , they said there would be both and layers are because of tourist faggots.

zoom zoom zoom

That's a feature. What an absolute shitpost

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

It won't even be playable the first day, that's why I'm taking the 2 days after off

>tfw can't take release week off because I'm already taking most of september off for my honeymoon
>won't be able to play then either unless I want the honeymoon to end in divorce

Attached: pink.png (225x224, 8K)

The lack of sharding is literally the number 1 reason to want vanilla, and you cucks gave up on it and accepted Blizz's cock, because they renamed it and promised they'll remove it eventually at no specified date.

just like home boiz with no changes woooo

>Players with characters on this realm are likely to experience severe queues at release.
Wasn't layering meant to fix this? If it doesn't, what is it good for?

ITS A BUG ITS A BUG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAYER ME DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am gonna buy blizzard force relaunch of classic with TBC + with BELFS on ally side so horde go back to being full APES.

Will put orgres on horde side
Will fire all colored hair employyess and get out of Cali. Wow 2.0

Attached: 1542177045112.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

>want to play classic after successful /wowquit since panda xpac
>roll paladin on newest lights hope private server
>get to 60, have lots of fun
>no longer want to play xpac
Thanks, Light's hope.

Vanilla seemed a lot harder at the time since tons of people were still getting used to using addons that helped know what bosses were doing in raids with 40 people, plus people weren't used to the idea of min/maxing stats for quite a while making even Molten Core diffficult for some.

good news there is a loophole its not a expac but base game. So now you can play.

I misspoke, I had my fun and no longer want to play classic. I may roll on a TBC private server if any survive the launch of classic.

>9
>tbc
jut stop its a shit fuck of failure of bugs.

It took me 6 days last time, which was in april

I don't get why there's an issue with transmog. It can be disabled client-side so you can see what players are using without inspecting them.

Is it THAT horrible of a thing to want to see your character in a cosmetic setup that doesn't look like ass?

>Forced inorganic grouping killed MMOs and part of why people want classic.

What a load of horseshit. It's turning WoW into a single player game that's a big part of why people want classic.

dont worry guys when do we layering we wont have que times. >gets que times anyway
dont worry guys it wont bring in new exploits or bugs into the game. ahhh just like home how i always remembered.

Forced inorganic grouping is part of what caused MMOs to become effectively single player games.

Remember when sharding was only for the starter zones?
Remember when sharding was only for the first week?
Remember when sharding was back in Vanilla?

The #NoChanges crew is not supporting Blizzard and Classic. We're gonna keep playing on private servers. We're not Blizzcucks. We're real vanilla veterans.

Attached: Jiren.jpg (601x410, 26K)

can i get the virgin herod vs chad grobbulus image please

bitch scroll up

If Classic is one thing,than it is not being difficult.Everyone was just extremly shit back then,it is the easiest walk in the park.
PvE is mind numbingly dumb,for a lot of classes.

*bzzzt*
*bzzzt*

Attached: ion.png (401x679, 89K)

get good
it's an online game retard what did you think you were gonna do
>>world pvp, can get killed by some douche while questing
just roll pve and dont flag yourself
>>no transmogging, you either look like a clown if you want to be effective or you look decent but suck
clownsuits look good dumbass
>>restricted fast travel, have to run everywhere
get good
>>take months to reach max level
get comfy
>>community consists of permavirgins and neckbeards who treat their game like a profession
retard, neckbeards are your idols in this game. you're supposed to look up to them.
>>skinnerbox
what game isn't?

If you like a authenticity, pservers is not the place to get it.

>DBZ Super
You're not tricking anyone, you broke huehue

They were pretty authentic. Moreso than any other version.

>No sharding
Already miles better than classic

It's not that it's hard, it's just more time consuming.

It will succeed but there's literally nothing to do end game except raidlog until the next patch. After Naxx the servers will die, just like the private servers. There's a reason nost/elysium/lights hope kept opening fresh servers every 4 months. Vanilla has zero longevity. My pipedream hope is that they'll branch off from retail like OSRS did and make expansions/content in the spirit of vanilla. But in reality they'll offer transfers to retail servers after you hit 60 and maybe 4-5 years down the line they'll make BTC realms that you can transfer to.

Imagine joining a dead lowpop server instead of playing on the main PVP server because the first few days were uncomfortable. The regret is going to be hilarious.

I'd rather have sharding for a while than chinks any fucking day
Chinks are the fucking worst, like finding dung beetles in your sandwhich

Attached: 235236627.png (1436x809, 1.99M)

>Server's shutdown in 9d 22h 55m 26s
Hope you make the most out of the next 10 days

good

>WoW
>too difficult
WoW has always been the super easy casual mmo.

>managed to reserve the name Atticus on stalagg server

Admit you are jealous

>Thinking new servers won't rise up.
And with more accurate data since they can extract values from the retail client now. Your time's up, Blizzcuck.

Haha, just imagine. All those those Xiaochinks running around Light's Hope? Any new server that goes up is going to have an even higher percentage of them in the playerbase now that significant amounts of American/Europeans are joining Classic.

>got the name "mc" on stalagg
based

You'll also get chinks in classic. And you're paying $15 a month for that too, lmao.

I know anything related to retail is meme tier but that zandalar shirt is really good NGL.

goddamnit, I got my names but I know this server will be the first to die

Chinks are rangebanned

>got Dagda on stalagg
Finally, I can properly honor the hero of the grove with who I won my first Warcraft 3 game with.
Plus Irish folklore stuff.

>clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat
Name of song?

people are playing classic to have quality of life 'sharding' stripped out. Modern mmos these days can't afford to create a game where people CANNOT get something done within 30 mins to an hour then get off.

So ultimately, the criticism of WoW classic's tedium or class balance is moot.

false

China has 8 servers of their own.

>Never been on Illidan US
lmao

Perseus - Love In Zanzibar - Original Mix

>tfw your 1440p 144hz ips monitor is delayed

1080p 144hz isn't comfy enough god damn it.

Attached: 1493651980294.png (900x721, 229K)

>Us servers are overpopulated before game even launches
>Chinese servers won't be
Lol I'm sure they won't spill over into other regions....

>months to reach max level
right
took me 2 days to hit 40, im sure it'll take another 58 to go another 20 levels.

Grobby Boys where?

herod or stalagg is now the hardest choice ive had to make in my adult life

OSRS

Just play on one of the fresh servers they will inevitably open. They already added two. The lower pop you go, the less layering there will be, and removed sooner.

Right here boi. Ready for the comfy server?

it takes one to two months to reach 60, and that's only if you're playing very casually

yeah hopefully it doesnt die

Hunter, highest skill ceiling and you don't fight for loot at max, relatively underpopulated

The only thing "difficult" about vanilla was getting 40 people online and keeping them connected for raiding, and even then you could do everything except Naxx with 5-10 literal dead weight players.

It's a waste of your time. I've learned this the hard way
Also, has a lot of garbage people in it
don't fall for >muh community

Attached: Big Fat Ogre Shit.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Did they ever bother to explain how ogres got to Kalimdor?

It's the only realm of its kind. It won't.

Have you ever bothered to google it?

That's if you play optimally and literally 24hours straight like a fucking NEET.

Attached: you dumb fuck.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Warcraft II would like to speak with you.

that's what I was thinking. I've also never RPd before but I'll probobably give it a shit

Grob is the rp-lite server from what I understand. The hardcore nerds are rolling Bloodsail Buccaneers. I think a lot of Grobb people are just looking for a realm with fewer 15 year olds and /pol/ types. Rping is optional.

Even Elder Scrolls treads are being created recently with no shitposting thanks to DFU, and Suddenly you start to notice that All of the shitposting comes from one group pissed that their threads are dying or being locked.
Said group had one of their forced memes blacklisted recently

Attached: Morrowind 2019-08-01 11.09.27.104.jpg (1920x1080, 754K)

I do hope to still find some events

Hey dudes and dudettes. I spent 16+ hours a day for over a week to compile this info. It's a video you can pause to see map locations for every rare spawn, every chest, mining node, etc. I hope this makes all you lads SUPER RICH when Classic WoW hits. I'm sick of youtubers who keep this info secret, and hate the youtubers who make an 11 minute video covering JUST ONE topic and zone. Disgusting. This video covers EVERYTHING and SHOWS THE SPAWNS. It's everything you need to optimally farm and get ahead of the pack.

youtube.com/watch?v=2C3rJ2eJhP4

Attached: treasure.jpg (260x260, 30K)

INV TO THE REDDIT LAYER

Oh yeah, absolutely. My guild is already planning a bunch of shit. There won't be any shortage of rping for those who are interested.

Am I going to be able to get the name Sneed on any server if I didn't preregister?

Sauce of the NElf mod?

Yeah dunno what the hell he's talking about. I hit 60 in about a month on my very first character back when the game first launched.

you rolling alliance or horde?

>stalagg is the ULTIMATE FRESH

>someone already made a based addon to filter out the zoomies and streamongers
BASED

Attached: file.png (1242x789, 895K)

Horde. I've been rolling ally a lot on pservers lately so I wanted a fresh leveling experience. You?

>herod and faerline ended up being the mega reddit servers
>stalagg is the kino pvp server now

Attached: nigger.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

ah fuck I knew it was you before I even opened the video.

>rp server
>rp is optional
I wish I could tie your feet to the back of my truck and drive you down the interstate you fucking faggot.

If ANY of you roll on Grobbulus and put ANYTHING in /say that is not in character I will cast a DEATH CURSE on you IRL

No you don't have to walk in cities
No you don't have to respond to other people
But that better fucking be because your character is in a rush.
I am not joking. You will die in your sleep. I will astral project myself into your bedroom and torment you until you expire in the middle of your nightmares. This is your one and only warning.

Attached: 1443447302464.png (248x241, 101K)

have a group of around 8 people debating rolling on stalagg, u horde or alliance?

You're a weirdo user

Joke's on you, that's a forgery
That (You) isn't good anywhere

youtu.be/fLWuADfyq7E?t=287

these are modern wow players

kill yourself frogposter

good

Who else would make a straight to the point guide to BTFO the other tubers who milk a single subject for like 12 minutes.

You could take info in that video and spit it off to hundreds of videos.

"Okay guise today we are going to look at the mining nodes in Stranglethorn vale." People seriously do that.

Horde. played alliance during vanilla and then for a few months on Elysium.
I played up to lvl ~45 on horde side recently to decide my class and really enjoyed it

NOOO HEROD BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I DONT WANNA BE STUCK WITH REDDITORS

Attached: 185E643E-7254-430B-A733-419DB2AC9240.png (785x1000, 254K)

60 depends of what are you doing ingame and the zones too.
Desolace is a waste of time

Holy fugg why do people hate Benji when monstrosities like this exist?

but which server will have the most personality?

Desolace is alright for alliance, unless you miss the explorer's league quest from IF that is needed for a lengthy quest chain.

>pay some chink $400 to level my character to 60 and get BiS for every piece of gear
>be optimal gamer for classic's entire existence, never have to work again

Attached: 1558293422311.png (455x437, 106K)

Attached: 1548951119659.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>Warrior DPS
get the fuck out

>retail
>Heroic Strike
>grey tags
based obsessed retard

Attached: 836292.jpg (3904x1800, 846K)

Fuck off benji

>RPing is optional

I look forward to you begging for server transfers because you cant type like a dipshit in /say

Attached: 1549857625609.jpg (218x231, 13K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=2C3rJ2eJhP4
It'd be nice if he set up link to the slides he used. I guess since he's still smol he doesn't get that luxury.

Yeah my character is in a rush to get away from losers that rp

HUFF HUFF

Attached: 1565829170043.webm (592x392, 1.14M)

Wow has Emojiis?

nah nigga
looking forward to joining a Dwarven military RP guild

Attached: dorf.jpg (1920x1891, 284K)

People actually type out the command for a twitch emote in other places, it's pathetic like green texting outside of Yea Forums.

>horde lose to a group of alliance with rez sickness and that are half their size
OH NONONONO

Someone should just make a regex filter for chat.

>can't even figure out how to accept quests

Attached: 1423737832802.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I might do that. I was a dumb kid when Vanilla came out, maybe this time around I'll be an addon author for shits and grins.

What?

This is the type of retard who will probably make a 30 minute video about why morrowind sucks for not knowing how to attack or cast magic, and die on the dungeon outside Seyda Neen

imagine rolling on anything other than grobbulus

Addons literally just made it so you didn’t have to communicate or keep an eye on what the boss was doing. Because bitches ain’t got time to watch the bosses hands showing telltale signs of what school of spell he was going to cast. Except for decursive, I thought I read somewhere that they weren’t going to allow decursive in classic. That alone is going to cause autistic screeching which will reach such a magnitude, that the noise will break our atmospheric barrier and forever travel across the universe.

retards spotted
this is not version 1 of vanilla you will be playing on, its 112, meaning classes and their talents are wastly better

I saw one of her videos building a computer, turns out she cuts herself (or used to), kinda sad really.

east coast players say hello, tell them to get rid of the reg rp ones and make it rppvp

it's not like time zones matter for pvp

There was some difficulty with learning how things worked, like the hit rate. Lot of people had no idea that "chance to hit" increases could so dramatically increase your damage on bosses. And then you had bosses who a lot of people never really learned that well because they couldn't see what was happening with 39 other people around, like with the first boss in BWL, it was such a clusterfuck for those learning that you could beat your head against the encounter and just not understand what all was happening around you.

The only thing sad is she didnt succeed

>cam whore was an attention whoring cutter
wow what a shocker

>>super excited for classic since I never played in vanilla
>>assumed they were going to cater to the CURRENT YEAR a bit more and balance classes so most classes and specs were more viable
Shut the fuck up retard, you just said you never played vanilla, so you don't know nothing, fucking retard.

You ever get that GED retard?

Attached: 1410124818017.jpg (443x388, 42K)

>”women”
>wearing vidya merch let alone wow ever especially on that lame
Sure fag

Who Mankrik here? Gonna be the most comfy server.

Attached: comf.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

STALAGG IS LITERALLY THE LEAST REDDIT SERVER

Attached: 432424242432.png (320x142, 4K)

how the fuck will it fail if it shares a sub with normal World of Warcraft?
All of wow would have to die in order for classic servers to disappear
>wow will be dead soon
has been being said forever now

Attached: 1565221874616.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

This is why runescape is way better

retard

And I bet ur also a digusting ugly 500 pound man in a dress to

but.. but who will admire my store mounts and gold bought achievements
YOU CANT DO THIS

Attached: 1565629024721.jpg (601x508, 68K)

>pve
cringe

So you think Stalagg will at least reach Medium capacity? This is important.

>getting banned
great gameplan user

If takes you more than a month even as a ragey wagie you're either barely playing the game or actually retarded.

I don’t get it nothingg happens

yes, before the shit even comes out it will be medium. then when the shit hits the fan and people are sitting in a 20k queue for herod even more will swap

obviously. a majority of classic players haven’t subbed yet, it’s the two launch day servers you need to worry about

this
>paying for name reservation
pathetic

????? How is RuneScape a sandbox do u even know what that means no one wants to play cookie clicker botworld the game ohh yah I clicked the same thing 1000 times over soo fun
Kys

You're not allowed to say chink anymore. I wonder who could be responsible for this?

Attached: 1558960890635.png (805x339, 17K)

like they just type stuff like :smiley: or something?

Call me when they bring back wrath, or at least the community and talent trees of wrath, you can keep the dungeon finder and wellfare epics.

Yeah, I've seen that a lot. You'll see them randomly say pepe because it's a Twitch thing.

epic bait thread
guaranteed replies

not him but yea im going horde on stalagg

>youtube.com/watch?v=2C3rJ2eJhP4
I bet if you just asked in his Discord he'd host them somewhere. Seems chill enough.