You discover an N64 Disk Drive development kit in a storage unit and the Zelda Ocarina of Time beta disk is found with...

You discover an N64 Disk Drive development kit in a storage unit and the Zelda Ocarina of Time beta disk is found with it. What do you do?

Attached: zelda-64-graveyard_orig.jpg (600x450, 40K)

return it to nintendo, who knows what would happen if that leaked onto the internet

Give it to Nintendo
I can’t afford a lawsuit

This is honestly the most interesting game beta to me, so much changed aesthetically and mechanically that its fascinating. I'm curious what featires were actually implemented in the 64DD beta builds, if they ever had that feature where Link's footsteps were remembered permanently.

Nothing because I'm fucking inept and can't work computers too good.

/thread

Turn it in to the local authorities.

I JERK OFF ON TO IT LMFAO SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COME BABY

I send it to blizzard, hoping for a blizzcon ticket

Can Nintendo sniff out the owner of a dump that is uploaded to Mega from McDonald's Wi-Fi?

i'd probably MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

Destroy it and throw it in the garbage where it belongs.

Look up how to copy it and upload it everywhere from a library.

Format it/gut it and turn it into a raspberry pi emulator thing. :^)

t.reddit

Wipe the development kit clean and mod it to play Xbox discs

I copy that floppy

>This is honestly the most interesting game beta to me
What's different

record myself pissing on it

Give it to Nintendo, try to get some kind of favor or gift from them.

>474131112
baseed

>Figure out when it went up
>Ask McDicks for surveillance camera footage from that time
>Watch you go in, see if you bought anything or touched anything in particular
>Maybe stake the place out for a few weeks to see if you return
So long as you didn't buy anything (or paid in cash) and used a brand new device you also paid for in cash (and threw it away immediately after) I think you'd be good.

Probably enough to fill an entire wiki.

Attached: zeldabetaoot64-thumb-250x185-23748.jpg (250x185, 34K)

it's a fucking shitty n64 game what the fuck do you expect it to be lmfao

Charge for it on IRC for 6,000 dollars.

Attached: cx.jpg (640x640, 46K)

well considering we never got the DD in the US and jack shit was released for it, oh i don't fucking know. imbecile.

>n64
>shit
found the utterly assblasted ps1 fanboy. having fun with your underpowered piece of shit?

It goes up to my ass of course

Make primo dinero on ebay.
Nintendo's lawyers will never find me once I buy the trust of Caribbean officials. They'll never sell me out as long as I cut them on that sweet dirty Nintendo money.

Attached: 1537406400280.png (600x450, 415K)

give it to the guys who just got done reverse engineering super mario 64. Probably fly out to them and give it to them in person instead of relyong on some faggots who work at the post office to deliver it

film the disk running to prove it's genuine, then myself snaping the disk in half so all the fucking zelda loving faggots and n64 fanboys can SEETHE forever.

FUCK ZELDA, AND FUCK NINTENDO

Attached: chad.gif (284x288, 2.29M)

uhh it have hidden gamepley m,ehcanics and super deep intricate hidden systems like in teh creepy copy pastas XD you're a faggot

I wouldn't mention it to anyone on the internet, that's for sure.

your post made me laugh

why are you so retarded?
>HUR DUR NOTHING CHANGES BETWEEN BETA AND FINAL RELEASE DURR
go back to jerking off to loli hentai shit in the sega saturn faggot

uhnnn teh beta has teh epic foottrak memory system and has foggy spooky woods wit the ghosts in them woouuwaahhh wiuahh mommmy im so scared ahhh its my favorite beta its so mysterious and its cuhrazy to think about that nintendo could have done on the ultimate super computer n64 so many possibilites ohuhh mommyy

Break it in half for views on youtube

WHA MOMMY I GO ON Yea Forums AND GET ASSBLASTED WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT STUFF I DON'T LIKE WHAAA

never understood this obsession with "rare" "beta" versions of console games.

Its just fascination with the could've been or unknown. You probably have equally autistic interests like anyone else.

>source code
awesome
>beta version
who gives a shit. give it to the autists who circlejerk on it

do you get it for pc games?

Tell reddit about it. Then when they start demanding that I dump it I destroy the cart and turn the 64 and DD into a low end custom pc build.

Probably nothing since all of the content would be accessed through a debug menu

based