Attached: baste.gif (600x338, 3.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FmXN3PlyNq8
youtube.com/watch?v=FUk5bUQNj00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not since they removed permadeath.

Attached: pinkman.png (649x360, 268K)

Sent, shill.

Unless you mean one life for the entire map, they redid the bleedout system so that explosives/headshots/30mm means you instantly stay dead.

Attached: comf.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Why do these faggots not just go with the project reality death system?

me and a buddy got it in a bundle somewhat recently. we fired it up and it felt like we were the only people who didn't know what we were doing. 30 minutes of boredom later we uninstalled.

The one where you stare at a black screen for 240 seconds? Who knows.

RS2 is way more fun.

Attached: 20190602020808_1.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

>Buy the game with a buddy
>Join a server
>Make a private squad
>Can't get any cool guns because squad isn't big enough
>Can't get into vehicles and need to walk from spawn to frontlines because some german faggot didn't pick us up
>Whatever lets join an existing squad
>*bleep* enemy spotted on sector D7 *bleep*
>*bleep* user why aren't you responding *bleep*
>Get oneshotted from across the landscape by some autist who plays the game every day

Realism was a mistake

Attached: 0eEoQ2Xd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

how do you not know what to do in an fps? Did you even bother to look at the controls for the game? Or even follow someone else around to, I don't know, learn the objectives

Squad is only good for a /k/ simulator. Actually trying to get fun of its intended gameplay is a struggle

>why can't I play this team/squad based game alone with my pal and do absolutely everything

Is it multiplayer?

shit was boring, son - i can't be fucked to learn something that doesnt have any redeeming qualities right out of the gate.

yes and full of LARPing autists.
If you want fun look elsewhere.

Yeah, no thanks. I only play alone.

>The game has to be janky and unwieldy and every bit of fun has to be sacrificed on the altar of muh realism
>Can't even buddy up with a friend because the game enforces teamwork instead of letting it happen naturally
>There is zero action, just clicking at moving pixels from stupid distances

Whatever, enjoy your dead game I guess.

>full of LARPing autists
Your fault if you join shit servers.
I only play on EU servers and never got that kind of shit.
It's kind of fun to try and communicate with our broken english.

>Why can't I zoom zoom ;_;

I guarantee I'm older than you, faggot. The game is dead for a reason.

>that one video where the guy playing screams orders and shit during firefights as if he was in a real situation of life and death on the battlefield over the mic
felt cringy as fuck

Go play Battlefield then my dude

Attached: 1424328523655.gif (250x188, 454K)

Literally go back to Call of Duty. Squad sits with Rising Storm in the same niche. It's more thoughtful and intentional than Call of Duty or Halo but it's still not a janky autismfest like ARMA.

>e-explotion pffff...booom

Attached: (You).jpg (621x702, 59K)

>janky and unwieldy
>Squad
>janky and unwieldy
Have you ever played another FPS than the maintream ones?
>every bit of fun has to be sacrificed on the altar of muh realism
Squad isn't realistic in the least.
>Can't even buddy up with a friend
Oh you can, but you won't be able to do everything a full squad can, and you don't deserve to because you'll just fuck over the team.
>the game enforces teamwork instead of letting it happen naturally
>letting it happen naturally
That never fucking happens.
>zero action
Sure whatever you say, I guess the fights I had were all in my head.
>clicking at moving pixels from stupid distances
Play urban maps.
But I agree that long range fights isn't fun, the game needs a zoom function like Arma has.

Hes kinda right though, if a game isnt fun in the first 30 - 60 minutes then why force yourself to learn how to have fun in it?
I could only see reason in that if your a poorfag and can only buy games once every month

link? I need a laugh.

based nam poster

Attached: anti-air.jpg (3840x2160, 1.97M)

Uhuh I bet you are certainly in your 30's, doesn't seem to change the fact that you got the mindset of a low attention span zoomer

Attached: 1432257578188.png (4167x4041, 175K)

Who bro almost like fun is... subjective........

Attached: 1425086918341.png (407x429, 294K)

yo i have a i5 3.5Ghz, 770 GTX and 8GB RAM

can i even run this shit at 60fps?

nope

>if a game isnt fun in the first 30 - 60 minutes then why force yourself to learn how to have fun in it?
Learning how to play something new is fun though.

its surprisingly well optimized, if you fuck with the settings you can def pull 60.

now having fun, thats a different story

well fuck it then, back to BF4

What about this

Attached: stats1.png (584x320, 16K)

At times. I had that same set up and got a $90 970 and 16GB of Ram a few weeks ago. 8GB of ram causes some stutter round join that can freeze a bit on an HDD but it goes away

>Remove the squad system
>Add kill notifications
>Remove magnifying optics from other than marksman/sniper classes
>Increase character speed by 40%
>Allow firing whilst running, jumping and vaulting
>Make reloading and changing weapons faster
>Add a commander role who controls a bot army so there's stuff to kill when everyone's camping and player death has more weight to it

You can hire me any time Squad devs

Attached: 20190205222454_1.jpg (823x748, 183K)

LARPing shits are always the most fun part, though, as long as they don't break character and try to go cry to admins.

Holy shit no to all of it

>kill notifications
That shit is awful, even in more fast paced shooters, it only has its place in competitive shooters like CSGO or R6S.
Miss me with that trash, keep it out of your FPS please.

Attached: giphy.gif (300x209, 1.14M)

Attached: Squad 2019.08.13 - 19.23.29.05.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

lmao that was my exact set up two years ago
it'll most likely run decent, decent being like 40-60fps depending on whats going on, but it may dip down to 20 on certain maps

>Get oneshotted from across the landscape by some autist who plays the game every day
so what's the problem here?
play the game every day and oneshot people across the map after some time
or do you expect to be instantly good at everything?

>wants to play game with floating doritos, outlines, and tunnel vision objectives
>buys Squad

Attached: 1444766949197.jpg (1536x2048, 747K)

Attached: 1565515584245.png (476x345, 159K)

>Memorizing good camping spots and clicking at pixels in the distance is skill

epic

>floating doritos, outlines
Even the inept devs at DICE are realizing that it's shit and moving away from it.
At this rate BF6 might start to feel like Refractor-Era Battlefield games.
Stamina/Faction specific weapons/mod tools when?

based OP doing my job

Attached: detracked HEAT.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

well your opponent was able to do it and you weren't so yeah he was more skilled than you

Yeah map knowledge and good aim are indeed skills

Attached: 1434712415519.gif (300x300, 1.97M)

>good camping spots
[laughs in HEI]

Attached: M2_Bradley.jpg (748x421, 60K)

camping spots?

Attached: Squad 2019.08.13 - 19.27.13.07.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

RS2 is a fucking garbage meme game that is objectively inferior to RO2 and RS1 in every conceivable way. People only like it because "MUH NAM HAHAHAHA GOOKS BURNING FORTUNATE SON NAPALM JUNGLE AGENT ORANGE WOAH THIS IS SO EPIC"

>The game is dead for a reason.

woah
so squad has more players than other compareable games
while being more expensive
and slower paced
how do they do it?

Attached: bigthink.png (722x589, 244K)

>Make locked two man squad
>wtf why can't we get machine guns and rocket launchers and drive every vehicle????
Go play battlefield you fucking brainlet. We don't want retards like you taking up place in Squad servers.

>RS2 is a fucking garbage meme game that is objectively inferior to RO2 and RS1 in every conceivable way
No it isn't.

>other compareable games
>40v40 large-scale squad based FPS with logistics is the same as 16v16 shooter in small to medium maps
Alright.

cool story, stay away

Attached: boop.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

kek

He's right, but somehow the idea that something NEEDS to pull you in immediately with fun is asking for disappointment at every corner. Take away every boring aspect from these games, and you end up with an inferior product that other games are million times better at. That, or just go to the Fun custom servers that have 200 vehicles at all times.

>15 large maps
>with randomized objectives
>lots of vehicles
>player build spawnpoints and weapons
all these make every round play the same, especially now that on random AAS you can't just rush the middle flag due to fog of war no match plays out the same. It's hugely replayable by design

also being a military themed chatroom helps

Attached: TOW fuckery 1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Not him but
>objectively inferior to RO2 and RS1

This is absolutely true, in atmosphere map design and gameplay.
and this comes from someone who played RS2 first.

One of the only things that RS2 does better is the background music

Lmfao it's like a toddler game. Guess squad was too hard for you? That's OK user not everyone can be above 90 IQ.

It is though. They completely lost the atmosphere that the others had by doing terrible voice acting work and making really shitty maps and player models, in addition to "streamlining" the game to make it more like battlefield instead of making it authentic. It's a total failure of an asymmetric tac shooter that is only propped up by the meme setting.

>all these make every round play the same
>no match plays out the same

Attached: 2ud870P.jpg (646x1024, 143K)

quite based and nampilled

Imagine shilling this absolue shit game lmao

Is this one of those tango alpha charlie fotxtrot games where you get banned, blocked, reported and doxxed if you don't use a mic or can you just jump in and have some fun?

Attached: 1518792587015.png (420x420, 7K)

Bot army commander is the only thing worth considering everything else is trash

>instant death was replaced with a better bleedout mechanic
>new map in v16
>helicopters in v16
>buddy rally is eventually going to be replaced
I have hope again squadbros

Attached: kur5yfbvd6g31.jpg (2048x1645, 540K)

>camping spots
The maps are completely open, so "camping" in the traditional sense doesn't exist because it is exceedingly hard to create chokepoints that can even be camped. If someone is "camping" then you can flank them with units of your own squad, coordinate squads to flank them, get friendly armor to flank them, use indirect fire from a mortar FOB or emplacement, or even bypass them completely by just going around them.

Just finished downloading it, this better be good

You usually don't need a mic unless you are a squad leader. With that said you should still be listening to your teammates and working as a team.

>this fucking pic
Fuck, I was waiting for a Squad thread to post it.
I agree with your points too, I'm hopeful.

It's a game that requires a modicum of actual thought to play, if that's what you're asking. It's not some 200 IQ only chess match, but you need to follow directions if you aren't willing to squad lead. You can "jump in and have some fun" if you have fun in a way that is productive to the team, otherwise you will probably get kicked from the squad. If you think that you can join a squad, pick the marksman kit, and split off from the squad to go lonewolf "snipe" people, then you are mistaken.

You absolutely need a mic even as a regular player. If you can't communicate with your squad mates you're completely useless.

Anyone else currently in the match where the entire Russian team are doing mock Jersey Italian wop accents?

It's going to vastly help, yes, but you don't actually NEED one. Usually you won't be flat out kicked from a squad for not having one.

I will after I eat dinner and go to the gym.

>stutter
>stutter
>freeze
>freeze
>memory leak out the ass
>stutter freeze every few second
>takes forever to even load into a server
>stutters and freezes then almost crashes several times while waiting to load the map while joining a server
>fuck unplayable gameplay once you finally connect because it stutters at every single step you take

Attached: 1556984536979.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Bet you have 8GB of ram

Is rising storm 2 actually good? I loved RS1 but I had to actually look for servers on the internet since the server list would never load for me.

Attached: 28_n.jpg (960x960, 255K)

download more ram and an ssd

I do.

Attached: 160552_1_c.jpg (1707x960, 1.17M)

Yeah but I have seen some guys do a mic check and kick anyone who doesn't reply. When I SL I don't want some no-mic in my group. Maybe make him logi run.

You dont even need an SSD just ram

It's good but it's different. If you go in expecting the exact same experience as RO2/RS you are going to be disappointed.

the dude does a lot of these

Attached: vnc21jek2gw21.jpg (1579x2014, 322K)

It's fine.
Don't expect something like RS1 or RO2 since it's got full-auto weapons and helos.

Its great.

See

>do I see an enemy? shooting them will suppress them and tracers will show my team where the enemy is!
>is the SL doing his job? I'll follow the markers and take point/support depending on my class!
>is SL not doing his job? I'll just do logi runs forever until I get yelled at!
No really, nobody is as important as the squad lead making sure everyone can hear him. Just do what you'd be expected to do and you're already playing the game better than everyone in this thread.

What server do my Yea Forumsros play on? I'm usually in CHG. Rec good servers pls.

>just get more ram dude
>it's totally not the devs fault for forgetting to optimize anything

And that's exactly why you don't go in a shooter with vastly different weaponry and vehicles expecting the same gameplay as the previous ones.

I didn't know, thanks.
With that signature I don't even have to bug you for the source

Blood Bound or Imperium

Attached: peek.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Good job ignoring the fucking point of the posts, retard.

>I don't want to fix the problem, I just want to point them out vapidly because I can't be arsed to go above 6GB ram
Upgrade, boomer.

>you get banned, blocked, reported and doxxed if you don't use a mic
nah, on public servers at worst you'll get kicked from extreme tryhard squads
however having a mic and communicating with your teammates increase the enjoyed from the game quite a bit

One post with buzzwords and two talking about the atmosthere.
I agree with the latter, the atmosphere of RO2 was great and I hate how everything in most RS2 maps is saturated.

10% movement speed increase was a good patch change my mind

Attached: TOW fuckery 2.webm (1066x600, 2.96M)

You used the same tired non-argument in your attempt at rebutting me, the "you just don't like it because the gameplay is different" fallacy. The posts highlighted only mentioned gameplay indirectly through things like map design and lack of authenticity.

Im a solution oriented person.

Only hardcore autists think otherwise. Even though I hate the retards that play "competitive" squad, they were right for thinking that this was a good change.

Not him but Rs2 is actually bad. It's a buggy mess tripwire doesn't give a single fuck about the game or franchise. It's watered down retard tier gameplay and maps.

I really don't care anyway and I'm not in the mood to argue, add that to your list of won internet arguments, I like RO2, RS1, RS2 and Squad, whatever.

Why are you agreeing with me but in a format that makes it look like you're disagreeing with me

>early access
>£32 bong 50 bing

Attached: 1565475722887.png (677x561, 812K)

Modern warfare is boring and predictable

$12 on Humble Monthly

12 bucks on Humble Monthly.

Idk I got confused. Non ID boards are dumb.

Playing as insurgents, with their older vehicles and weapons is fun

>$10 for a weapon in KF2
>giving money to Tornbanner to make Chiv 2
>making Chiv 2 an EGS exclusive
>selling GAM and changing the gameplay for the worse
>every class but rifleman is locked if you don't buy this overpriced trash
Good thing Antimatter is going solo for '83.
I can't wait for Tripwire to fucking die.

this

Attached: jihadi bois.webm (1066x600, 2.72M)

Yeah 8 gigs is a little light. I'll play again when I upgrade.

Why do tacticool fags always stack US when it's so much more fun to play irregulars?

Because they want the M4 with a laser sight that doesn't do shit :^)

>tfw marking a BTR with a red smoke and other people acknowledging and hitting it

Grenadier is fun

That's neat.
youtu.be/FmXN3PlyNq8

>you still can't split squad leader radio and squad radio between right and left ear
This game is designed by niggers.

I hope more people learn how to range a vehicle with their binocs or tank scope.

Attached: Squad 2019.08.14 - 12.10.13.02.DVR.webm (860x482, 2.87M)

how the hell do you crawl and reload an rpg at the same time

I've tried playing Squad all summer, but I find it's just a slightly more tactical version of BF. There's no real teamwork in a squad itself, let alone multiple squad leaders actually coordinating. It also doesn't help that there's no dedicated asset squads, so tanks, apcs and so on are just used willy nilly. The overall lack of content sucks when you've been playing Project Reality for a decade+. It's unfortunate that once it dies, there won't be anything to fill that void.

with care

I wish we had as much content as PR.
I hope the devs grow some balls and actually make it like in PR, with IRL factions and not "generic eastern militia/generic middle-east insurgents"

I guarantee you, you aren't the only person thinking that. The entire team thinks they are the only ones who "know what they're doing". Caring about wins in Squad is retarded, half the time people finish lookin 4-6-4 anyhow.

Why play milsim games if you're going to get mad at LARPers? If it was in overwatch or something I'd understand, but that entire genre is bait for LARPing...it's like getting mad you got raped wandering Skidrow dressed how you probably dress. (Target shirts and pants from Zumiez)

>LARPing in a semi-milsim is like getting raped because of your clothes
What did he mean by this

Commander role is supposed to assuage those problems of squad asset control. And no teamwork in a squad itself if your fault for hanging with shitter squads. I've been in 9 man coordinated death balls.

>projecting rape fantasy

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

Attached: no hit reg LEL.webm (1280x720, 796K)

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH
SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

Attached: 0 hit reg LUL.webm (1280x720, 903K)

>The one where you stare at a black screen for 240 seconds
you mean the revive state ? too bad your medic suck dicks i'm really sorry for that
oh wait you mean the one that only happen if you kill too many civilians before dying ? git gud casual

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH
SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

Attached: terrible map design LOL.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

Attached: 2 second delay OMEGALUL.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

Attached: TELEPORTING LUL.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

Based as fuck. This game is absolute garbage.

I really hope it comes out of Early Access some day, I want to refund it.

Steam doesn't let you do that anymore. Trust me, I've tried a few times the last couple years and was denied every time.

Do your part. When Squad threads arrive, shitpost however you can. Use these webms. Use everything to send these faggots back to their subreddit to suck each other off.

Attached: INVISIBLE WALL LOOL.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

no, it's even worse than that, Tencent engine can't render thing properly in the distance so you have to play in 4K resolution to not have a pixelated mess, so basically the "skill" is buying enough parts to make this game run at 60FPS with 4K resolution on all maps

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

SQUAD SHILLS OUT OUT OUT

YOUR GAME IS TRASH

Attached: just squad things.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

>And no teamwork in a squad itself if your fault for hanging with shitter squads.
Having played for nearly a month, every night, and there's not a single memorable moment I had where our squad was actually working together, instead of spread out across a grid square, or traveling, or building a hab. Calling it bad luck would be naive, and you would think over 3 weeks, I would have at least a few games with a good squad. I'm not sure if it's because the PR community is generally older and knows what to do, or that Squad is flooded with retarded Steam users, but there's a large disparity.

Steam never let you do that, it happened one time by mistake, and sometimes the dev let you refund when they come out of Early Access if there's enough of a shitstorm, like when KF2 launched without the promised content.

Can't say the same, I had 60 hours on Killing Floor 2 during EA and was granted a refund when it finally came out.

See this.

>pixel shooters in 2k19
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ultra settings squad is still shit.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

This, Post Scriptum, even InsSandstorm all have this exact fucking problem, where everything further thats 50ft from you is just a blurry mess that requires 2x supersampling that rapes your framerate, just to reasonably see people to shoot.

fucjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 1382927485002.jpg (325x479, 27K)

>Sandstorm is using this mess of an engine because Valve couldn't be bothered to release Source 2 like they said years ago
>Epic is getting its hands all over the indie market because their engine is free to use and they throw money around
Gabe should ask its team to release that fucking engine instead of playing Dota 2 all day like a fucking slob.

Squad could have been fun, but it's been in early access practically as long as Day Z at this point and only gotten worse over time. The devs are retards that just went about cramming inane bullshit into the game instead of making it work and making it fun. There's like 30 maps, but they aren't functionally different from one another and they basically all look the same too, either desert or Eastern European forests. Wasted effort instead of making actual content. The game is terrible before you even factor in the abysmal community. Dead game.

Can it have modded zombies in and be single player?

Attached: 20190714225229_1.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>practically as long as Day Z at this point
>DayZ EA December 2013
>Squad EA December 2015
Hmmm

Literally all that they have to do is add FOV zoom like Arma 3 but they fucking refuse to for no real reason

>Bringing up Dayz in an negative context
>not seeing a great game that revolutionized hardcore survival gameplay and social immersion in FMS
Retards like you are the reason gaming stays in a COD cycle.

user said he DIDN'T know what he was doing.

Where are the weapons that were in .62 and the overhauled cities like you did with the foliage and promised the same would happen for buildings, Peter?!

Why would I play some gay ass "realistic" military FPS. Every single one of these games are dumb as fuck and nothing like the military.

this is entirely accurate. anyone that's been with this game since the start will know this.
The "devs" are incompetent in the fullest degree.

How dare these game not force you to do eternal firewatch, eternal marching and eternal retarded fratboy shenanigans

Because you get to larp.

Play this instead for true shitposting kino.

Attached: Insurgency Sandstorm.jpg (600x800, 400K)

Wasting time making maps is even more retarded than usual in this case since any given map is extremely replayable in Squad. They could have three maps and they would all still be fun to play since you do different stuff every time and objectives can be randomized. They should be letting the community make new maps while they make actual content.

>they remade Sinjar
>it's snowy now
What more could you ask for?

Attached: snowyboy.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Fucking split playerbase, I'm afraid I'll not find full servers 247

BE CAREFUL ABU HAJAR

Might be talking about BlueDrake42
Dude takes Squad and Project Reality so fucking seriously.

>having to pay for a 4k monitor to play the game, literal pay2win
>looks like aids past 200m withoud a 4k monitor
Pass

Attached: 1543323967262.png (554x554, 47K)

>LEL LUL LOL OMEGALUL
zoom zoom out of this thread and into a rope

>eternal firewatch, eternal marching and eternal retarded fratboy shenanigans
I'm not even talking about that (although fratboy shenanigans is probably the best part of the military). The actual fighting is unrealistic as fuck.

What do you mean by split playerbase?
BD42 is "okay", Karmakut on the other hand is an annoying faggot.

>You can hire me any time Squad devs
Why would they hire someone who just wants Call of Duty?

>blatantly misses shots while moving
>ranged for 100m shooting at a 20m target
I DONT GET IT

Insurgency / SS

Skyward Sword?

WOOOOW I COULDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

IS1 and sandstorm are two different fps genres

I think there's the same amount of people in both, if you didn't have an issue playing the first one you'll probably find people/servers for Sandstorm.
The issue is the price and performances, that's what preventing the game from getting more players.

nigger do you even have guns ? a 100m zero for 20 is fucking nothing to compensate, now if it was 400M like the G98 sights ( fucking shit really, don't buy a G98 to do good shooting you'll just end mad ) then you are going to have a bad time

Insurgency 2 (Source Standalone) and Sandstorm have nearly the same gameplay, Sandstorm got a bit more weight to the movement, but that's it.

>almost 2020
>game expected gold date: Winter 2016

Attached: 1549771161862.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

INS2 has significantly higher weapon damage bud

>muh acog

That's because they removed AP ammo, which made armor useless, but now no one takes armor anyway since it slows you down way to much.
You can find countless videos showing that the damage model is pretty much the same and you can down someone with 1-3 shots to the torso with most primary weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUk5bUQNj00
squuuuuuuuuADDDDDDddddd

gib jets

Attached: F-15C-Eagle-Featuring-Decepticon-Insignias-01.jpg (1088x727, 113K)

I'll play when they add jets and Kashan Desert

Attached: 1562306530657.png (1024x1358, 356K)

Probably never, at least not before 1.0
The commander will get unmanned drones, that's it.