Why exactly did they take Kuro for? What was Genichiro's goal?

Why exactly did they take Kuro for? What was Genichiro's goal?

And what happened between the 3 years when Sekiro revived and the start of the game? He has no memory of events for that long?

Attached: kuro.jpg (1192x670, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HX9l5BWIzSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Genichiro wants the Divine Heirs power to protect Ashina from the Interior Ministry

>And what happened
Fighting Real Corrupted at this moment in my first run of the game, I don't know yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=HX9l5BWIzSc

Attached: Real-Corrupted-Monk.jpg (1080x600, 129K)

Sex slave.

genichiro was kind of retarded and wanted an immortal army to fight off the interior ministry since the ashina clan was growing weak now that isshin was getting old and sick
owl stabbed sekiro and left him for dead and presumably took kuro but for some reason then left him with the ashina people even though he also wanted kuro's power for himself
sekiro was sad and probably wandered around before eventually getting captured by the ashina and thrown in a well somehow three years later and a few feet away from where they were also keeping kuro
honestly I don't get a lot of it either

That's some primo cunny right there.

>That monk who speaks aloud about how to make Ashina's accountants pay him even Isshin dies.

What does FROM mean by this?

that's a boy

how old was kuro anyway

Attached: 1416417089273.gif (300x273, 2.59M)

>owl stabbed sekiro and left him for dead and presumably took kuro but for some reason then left him with the ashina people even though he also wanted kuro's power for himself
>sekiro was sad and probably wandered around before eventually getting captured by the ashina and thrown in a well somehow three years later and a few feet away from where they were also keeping kuro
>honestly I don't get a lot of it either
You really need to replay the game, man. Kuro gives Sekiro immortality after the stab.
Sekiro goes mope in the well after he gets his arm cut. That's when Kuro gets taken.

you start in the well with both arms
kuro is in the moon view tower which is presumably owned by ashina since they're all patrolling the area
then you get your arm cut off escaping when genichiro catches you and you wake up in the temple with the sculptor

*bunny

>in the well after he gets his arm cut

Attached: 1564123381237.png (382x451, 194K)

Is that young jontron or his body double?

They say that The Divine Heir can not bleed. So does that mean if someone fucks his boypussy will it just tear without bleeding or actually stretch out without damage???

Attached: 1554285611767.png (1300x1200, 493K)

Shit, you're right. I'm the one who has to replay the game.

>monk
I guess they never specified what religion he was a part of

>Why exactly did they take Kuro for? What was Genichiro's goal?
There's a big theme of resurrection/immortality in Sekiro and we know of 3 methods of it. First is from the divine waters, second is from being infested with centipedes and 3rd is from a divine heir. Each form has a cost, both the divine waters and centipedes seem to turn you undead or semi-undead and the blood of the divine heir pulls the health from other beings (Dragon Rot). Genichiro already has the resurrection ability of the divine waters, but he knows that it will eventually turn him insane or just stop working in general. So he kidnaps Kuro in hopes he'll bless him with his immortality.

>And what happened between the 3 years when Sekiro revived and the start of the game? He has no memory of events for that long?
I'm guessing Sekiro just dicked around without purpose because he semi-lost his memory, he was let into Ashina I guess because he wasn't considered a threat, because they thought he was just another ronin looking for work or something. Then he wound up in the well and got a letter given to him and suddenly had purpose.

Don't think too hard about it

Attached: 1539431284375.jpg (2048x1536, 972K)

boi cunny

They are buddhists but that's not the point. Do this to find out what I'm talking about

>Defeat Corrupted Monk ghost in Mibu village
>Learn how to swim
>Go to Sempo Temple
>Dive in the waters of in the in the waterfalls at Temple Grounds.
>Discover what this fuckers did. and I'm not talking about the corpses

How does Kuro pass on the extra ressurection blessing to Sekiro?

I beat the game 6 times and read all the lore already it was a jewish joke

I have several questions, but I understand a little. Is some dualistic stuff right? According to bloodborne wiki, in shintoism the centipedes represent impurity. Or maybe user said this months ago I cannot remember.

Some kind of magic bullshit related to Kuro's blood.

So do you know that The monks in senpou replaced the real buddhas and boddhishatvas for their own bootleg versions in order to justify all the shit they made right?

by making Sekiro drink his blood or something

Because he's not the only Child from the divine Heir. Another one existed long time ago and rejected his powers too

a2m

>can you prevent kuro from dying?

genichiro had a thing for cute shota princes

Attached: __kuro_the_divine_heir_sekiro_shadows_die_twice_drawn_by_shirabi__5ab0f8a74fe727c49bc54545f744a649.j (1081x1328, 144K)

>Why exactly did they take Kuro for?
His immortal blood
>What was Genichiro's goal?
To conquer shit and revive the Ashina Clan, too bad grandpa had other plans

yes

time to replay this game again

In one of them, Wolf kys instead of Kuro
In the other, Kuro is absorbed by the Divine Child and both her and Wolf travel west to return the Immortal Blood where it belongs

Return to the west has no bossfights and is just jumping through a bunch of hoops. The purification one has a really fucking good bossfight. Do them both becuase return to the west is sequel bait.

Attached: 9F9BFD58-5416-4729-9204-230AB20078A1.jpg (2520x1536, 542K)

Attached: C9F438C9-9DB0-49CA-9DDF-D5C0C504744E.jpg (2540x1536, 499K)

Attached: 7FE7C987-208D-4ABC-8A5D-DC3CE4BF616D.jpg (2574x1536, 483K)

Purification ending is best ending for Kuro because he gets to be a normal boy. Return to West or Shura is best ending for Wolf because Wolf gets to live and have purpose (and he sort of smiles in the Shura ending). Immortal Severance is overall the worst ending because Kuro gets beheaded and Wolf becomes the new Sculptor, having failed in all his life’s purpose.

>What was Genichiro's goal?
Make everyone immortal because unlike Isshin he's a punk ass bitch.

it's the peasant blood

>Return to the west has no bossfights and is just jumping through a bunch of hoops.
Uh, what? As long as you don't side with Owl/obey the code there is the same number of bosses. Like, you can fight Owl 2 and all the other bosses.

Attached: 8txyw5whwkv21.png (1068x1284, 1.14M)

why didn't genichiro just start killing mooks with his mortal blade to bring back ashina warriors who weren't complete shit

Anyone read the sekiro spin off manga? Its about hanbei before the events of the game.

Maybe he means there isn't any special boss fights exclusive to Return to the West

Please ask for my written permission next time you want to post a picture of my wife, thank you.

So, if the centipede's cause immortality, why isn't ripping it out good enough?

I ate her rice if you know what I mean

>tfw you can't give Wolf Centipedes for an extra revive

Attached: B56A5DDF-8358-411A-A372-942C5DBF6C18.jpg (2048x1970, 800K)

You’re technically eating centipede larvae when you eat the “rice”. Why do you think that old hag asks you for it?

no, lol.

Centipedes aren't quite literal, even though you fight them literally, they represent corruption and decay and rot, they aren't just giant centipedes.

Shut up retard. Go blow your load on another Wikipedia article.

it's one of those vaati-tier speculations that gets thrown around

Your retarded theory is reaching just like his is
Where the fuck is rice implied to be centipede eggs?
The old lady just wants some fucking rice

or.

or user.

or its just a reference to Buddhism and general Japanese shit.

Centipedes and parasites thrive in still water.

>No translation yet
Being from American continent is suffering

The fact that rice just comes from the divine child’s body.

are you illiterate you fucking reddit spacing retard
I was saying the egg thing is speculation

I tried pic related but nothing happened.

true immortality that isn't tainted like the other versions you encounter through the game

I want everyone to know I have been the one posting Sekiro screen pics

Attached: 730EBEF7-6D06-4713-92B5-D80104461EB5.jpg (2048x1621, 1.02M)

what kind of monster would be so rough with a shota?

I’m also the guy saying rice is centipede larvae

I wanted to fuck his boi pussy so fucking bad

Attached: 20190814_200729.png (1786x1872, 2.14M)

were there originally supposed to be 7 ashina spear minibosses but they ended up only putting in 2 plus gyoubu?

No it’s just part of the theme that Ashina is dying

I never understood that really.

>why would you hold an immortal god child with immortality granting blood hostage
I don't know, might it have to do with his dying grandfather and rotting dynasty?

>You will never reward Sekiro with your pure virgin boicunny for his loyal service
why live

Attached: 1553978512314.png (500x334, 236K)

Purification has Daddy come and he does the flashy owl moves. Thats a new boss, and it has another few minibosses.

Isshin isnt Kuro’s grandpa based on how Genichiro says “Last time we met was at your Uncle’s funeral” to Kuro. Could be great grandpa though.

I would rather watch a slice of life series about Kuro and his restaurant with Wolf as is right hand.

FUCK YOU MOB AND HAG
I WANT MY 1600 SEN BACK

why can't it be both?

Attached: 1563372778668.jpg (1022x1024, 130K)

No, Genichirou's grandfather. Isshin is dying and he kidnapped a young boy with magical blood to unfuck that entire situation. Then he managed to unfuck it at the end before you refucked it.

Right. Isshin is Genichiro’s grandpa but not Kuro’s.

Wasn't geni adopted

Yes.

True. He was.

Maybe that's why he's such a pushover LOL

OH FUCK

God, what a great game this was. The very definition of a polished gem.

Attached: 20190323135854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

>And what happened between the 3 years when Sekiro revived and the start of the game? He has no memory of events for that long?

Just my headcannon but it kinda make sense. So he lost all of his memories before the immortality thing. Kuro probably took his weapon then got taken by ashina soldiers and Sekiro go left in the burning wreakage. Woke up around a bunch of burned up wood with no memories prior, found out owl died and Kuro got taken and just lost all purpose and weaponless, probably tried to kill himself and found out he is immortal. So he just wandered about in ashina moping and shit with no purpose and ended up in ashina castle where the soldiers bullied him around, found out he's emotionless and dead on the inside and just threw him in the well. Then he got the letter, found out kuro is there and near him and has purpose again.

Yeah I’m still discovering little things and new dialogue and sidequest endings on my fifth play through. It’s nice getting to know the characters and world better. Especially with sake.

Attached: 45A51962-9BF3-46B2-A80C-11BD9402ABFA.jpg (1986x2048, 957K)